MSNBC knows about Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

THEY KNOW!!!!!

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the one hand I like to work from the shadows.

On the other hand I enjoy that they fear us.

WE DID IT REDDIT

sage

It's sad all our MODS are pedophile Catholic Spice and Arabs because we need to delete this thread. Every time I come here there are 2 or 3 of the same thread. It's boring, it doesnt matter. It's funny but it's a slide thread

you feeeeel so good that MSNBC mentioned us? Not even us but cuckchan.

topkek. Not a great name tbh, I bet lugenpress makes something more focus-group approved if they ever pickup the story. Of course, that would require mainstream media starts telling the public that Trump has a secret cabal of neo-Nazi, frog-worshipping shitposters on an Indian pencil sharpening board who believe they use magic to influence the election.

By the time they believe, it will be too late.

Into the pizza oven, shekelburg

The NaTZI frogs.

Kek just want to bring the light.

HEIL KEK

fucking black people have no respect for animals

OP IS A FAGGOT

Who /nazifrog/ here?

Honestly because we're so fucking absurd on so many levels the media can never talk about us to much without losing even more credibility.

People already don't trust the media who's going to believe that a bunch of white supremacists are trying to warp reality through frog in jokes?

His name is Pepe.

So we posted the threads at the same time, not my fault.

And he is the avatar of Kek

So did we finally take pepe back from the normalfags?

yes

Love that webm
Praise Kek

They merely adopted the memes. We were born in them, molded by them. I didn't lose my sides until I was already a shitlord.

I didnt make it , but i really like it too.

Never thought I'd see some MSNBC affirmative action negro jabbering about Nazi frogs.

What context is this in?

WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME TO BE ALIVE

DUPLICATE THREAD

I appreciate the effort, but you just gotta report and hide user. Also the sage failure is pretty bad.
4/10 you tried but in the end it didn't even matter

Stereotypical badgers, the grinch wearing a mask holding a gun, and now nazi frogs. I guess the mainstream is beginning to get a clue.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M

I'd really prefer the term "fascist amphibians" as it is more inclusive.
Why doesn't the press care about our feelings?