Interracial marriage is incredibly low in the United states

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Black_and_White
Apparently only around 0.4% of whites are willing to spend their lives with niggers

Doesn't this prove our idea that people just naturally prefer their own even if you completely brainwash a population? They tell themselves that they don't have preferences because of brainwashed but they just aren't willing to be colorblind when picking a spouse. Especially when it comes to marrying inferior races.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
In fact whites miscegenate far less than all other racial groups in the USA. Only 7% of whites are race traitors compared to 19% of niggers and 28% of Asians(Asian women fucking hate their men for some reason)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html
westcoastrxers.com/2016/04/10/on-rootedness/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because it's a fetish. Nothing more, nothing less. Most people want their children to look like them.

Asian men are the most effeminate, low-test men on the planet. There's a reason why so many of them make for passable traps.

Fuck off, there's nothing wrong with Asian men so long as they don't blame their problems on whites.

Yes. For God's sake man our women are bombarded with the equivalent of "horse dicked black guys are charming and successful" every day from birth and still don't buy into it.

It could be due to whites having the good sense to think forward and realise we're the most beautiful people in existence, and that we must continue our lineage.

Are you Asian lad? I agree with you, of course. I'm just curious as to what your thoughts are on this.

no bullshit
it wasnt the manufactured american "DUDE I GOTTA BE A FUCKIN BEAST BRUH POUND THAT PUSSY IF YOU CANT BENCH 7PL8 UR A FUKKIN PUSSY BRUH"

it was more like "if i tell my wife to do something, she will do it, the women cook and clean, the men work"

it was how men used to be, based upon character and not nebulous concepts found in television

Most mixed race children are born out of wedlock which makes these stats more or less irrelevant.

Here's a laugh for you OP, even in my cucked nation we have the lowest interracial marriage rates out of any group.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10943807/Love-across-the-divide-interracial-relationships-growing-in-Britain.html

You mean Hapa and born in foreign land Asians, right?

Watching the marshmellow test video made it clear to me how much cuter white children are than blacks.

That guys a dumb fuck, just look at his "low_test" phrase, totally meaningless and 100% ripped from butthurt losers who blame all their life's problems on outside factors instead of their own personality. He's someone who probably listens to rap music and wishes he was black because his definition of masculinity is nigger tier.

Kinda unrelated to the thread, but I always wondered if the percentage of unwed negresses was larger than average to women of other races. I can only imagine the most cucked of non-black men going for them, and even the ape in OP's picture is one in a million. Most look like the Leslay from the new Ghostbusters.

Here's your (You)

That's a lot of assumptions, Cho.

Disgusting, what a cesspool.

Yeah, and what about the other races?

there's a mixed couple in my family, their daughter was a complete slag, She looked like the definition of white trash.

What race combo?

How many white girls did I grow up with who got pregnant by Spics and niggers then "married" a fat pathetic white blue color loser. Or never married at all and he just takes care of her spic children

I'm talking to you Kari!

Mexican mestizo and American white.
they were a family of degenerates, In fact, I'm not even sure if I'm blood related to them. My family makes me call our close friends family, you see.

You guys still have to explain the interracial birth rates if you're going to shill.

Funny because I'm a french/japanese user and Saturday I got plans to kiss and fuck a pure German girl. She blew up my phone today and was sending me hearts because I had a fever and said she's going to give me wet kisses when I get better.

I'm just going to take this girl and fuck the shit out of her and make her orgasm to hell to where she becomes obsessed with me. I even want to poke a hole in my condom so she will get preggers. I really want her all to myself

Question is, am I race mixing?

I think you need to invest in therapy.

I wonder what gave you that impression.

Fuck off, shill

Non-bait question:
Is procreating/marrying someone who is also Caucasian but not white considered race mixing by Holla Forums's standards?

Of course it is.

That's because when a nigger fucks a coal-burner and knocks her up, he fucks off to some other chick with daddy issues. They don't stick around to get married.

How many times are you going to hit-and-run this same comment lads?

Soros is paying you too much.

A quadroon kid would probably pass for white.

The real point of interest here is your obsession with white women. Just like the cuck who shills sheboons here, it's probably an ingrained inferiority complex towards said race. To be frank here AM/WF relationships don't inspire any feeling of disgust(other than by principle obviously), a school counselor of mine was a quality Jap who had a white wife. It seemed a genuine pairing of two cognizant individuals. In fact I'd rather hang with one of these guys than a yellow fever autist freak. But I honestly can't imagine a hapa is anything other than neurotic if he's desperate for a white woman though.

THIS PICTURE SPEAKS TERRIFYING VOLUMES OF THE ASIAN CUCKENING!

interracial marriage isnt a problem, interracial fucking is

But if they're the same race, how is is race-mixing?

interracial marriage isn't the problem here. The problem stems from the interracial breeding that many end up doing because of how much it is pushed as an accepted shit show. Complete that also with cucking, society in most western states have been "dominated" by betas, and instead women by instinct are looking for chads or alphas to get fucked and impregnated by. The only reason they keep the beta around is to take care of the spawn.

Years and years of anti-masculine/anti-male agenda. Years and years of anti-white agenda. It's nothing new to Holla Forums but it is the shit that has led up to so much interracial breeding.

hi Holla Forums and/or schlomo

I see you're taking out you're butthurt over the dnc in the top threads at the moment.
Don't worry, the day of the rope is coming soon and you won't have to suffer for long.

a halfie has 50% white genes therefore a racemixed couple with 2 halfies is far better than what we have on Holla Forums which are virgin NEETs with zero genetic replication potential.

The problem with total marriages is that it includes people long past fertility age.

If you look at new marriages it paints a far more troubling picture. And this is just marriage and not cohabitation. Cohabitation with miscegenation is probably the same rate if not higher.

Miscegenation rates this high will create permanent genetic damage if their offspring aren't removed from the gene pool.

MARRIAGE DOES NOT MEAN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS AND CHILDREN

The demographic that gets married are rarely interracial. They are mostly civil unions at most and depending on your state, that can be measured in different ways.

That's a really disturbing comic.

I'll take that.
As some one with a fucking LITERAL WHITE WHORE for a sister, she took black cock for her first at an age Holla Forums would not be shocked by, aborted 6 children (mostly mutts) before she could legally drink, has a child now and is single for the cuck she suckered had nothing (though she admited to me, she only locked him in because she thought he had something), so she ditched um. Abortion was her key well hunting, as I explained, a cuck she could lock and jack.

Damn user you fuck up guiding your sister.

Jews miscegenate less than whites. The Jews count marriage between white gentiles and white jews as miscegenation to con the gentile world into believing they aren't racist.

Depends. Secular Jews are outbreeding at such a rate that they are approaching extinction. Zionist Jews breed at a sustainable rate. However, secular Jews emerge from Zionist Jews.

Checked
I'm a bit younger then her and she was not really apart of the family unit by the time I was more awakened to the reality we live in. It would be more appropriate to say my father and mother fucked up.

interracial marriage =/= interracial relationships.

1. Marriage in general is on the decline, whereas divorce rates are rising. This is especially important regarding Millenials, because they are the ones most likely to be in interracial relationships while also being the least likely demographic to get married nowadays.

2. Birth rates are on the decline as well. Don't believe me? Look at teen pregnancy statistics from the 1990s and compare them to the 2010s. With this in mind, it's safe to say that Millenials are not as fertile as previous generations. So obviously the amount of multiracial babies being born are going to plateau, because not many babies are being born at all.

In all probability, interracial relationships are on the rise.

A better study would be to survey people (Millenials mostly) on who have had one or more interracial relationships in the past, or one or more different-raced sexual partners in the past. I get it, I get it - people of the same race are more inclined to pick their own kind as mates. But we live in an era of super-stimuli that are counteracting our biological instincts. That's why coalburners, furries/zoophiles, pedophiles, and gays are in such abundance nowadays; people are fetishizing everything, including different races.

White genocide is a hydra, folks. Low birthrates, marriage decline, interracial relationships, etc. are all heads to this beast, and merely chopping down one of them won't kill it.

Daily reminder that white female x anything else is the only real issue with race mixing.

Asian female x black male is pretty bad too though.

OY VEY I THOUGHT THE PLANS HAD ACCELERATED

Thank you for your expert insight, but I'm going to have to go with the established and conflicting field of ecology.

Don't call people shills unless you really mean it you little wieners. Interracial birth rates are the highest they have ever been in history

Thread

It needs to get lower.

So basically the mogrels and marrying among themselves and making even more mongrelized babies while whites are staying away and caring for their future?

Who would have thought. Smart even when it comes to sex.
I'd bet that the jews are among those who are mingling the most. Shooting themselves in the foot again.

I don't know why you're getting shit, this is true.

Men can have many children, it's women that are the bottleneck.

This. I've never actually known someone who dated indiscriminately. People either only date in their race or seek out people of other races

That's fascinating. Racial differences are determined by alleles and their frequencies. Extinction via introgression of these alleles, i.e. their introduction to the at risk population through hybridization, is effective regardless of whether it is males or females of that population outbreeding.

If all you are going to do is repeat your basic bitch talking point like the human tape recorder I fear you are, then this is the end of the conversation. Otherwise, you could demonstrate the 1 in 1000 self-awareness to instead ask for more relevant information.

Yes.

Because not all Caucasians/whites are interchangeable. Countries have different histories and cultures. Even if the people look similar, you will still be destroying an ethnic identity. Marry inside your own ethnic group, or if you are American and that's too difficult to find, marry someone of a similar background.

Read this:
westcoastrxers.com/2016/04/10/on-rootedness/

You do realize that given psychological/physical/cultural/traditional insight with humans, women are historically the sellers and men the buyers, with dating pools massively, disproportionately stacked against men, who by their very nature, are designed to compete?

That's where the bottleneck comes from. I'm not bitching no "hate women wizard 4 lyf 2D waigus guys XD" shit, but have some common sense man.

… I think that's what the fucking user said up here

Yes, my nigger, I understand you. You do not understand me, yet you talk to me as if we are equals on this topic.

Whites racemixing with Nips is perfectly okay.

You should check out r/hapas, many kek's will be had

You just went full fedora bub
You just kind of dropped your pants there bitching about people being shit, slinging ad hominem around and touted the "superiority" kind of lines when someone dared disagree, something you thought brash for someone else too.

We're not going to ask you for more information. They teach genetics in high school. Genes are not the only thing relevant to breeding. Genes are genetic material passed on. Different species behave differently and thereby have different genetic material passed on and different methods of deciding what material gets passed on.

If females are the ones being the providers sex, and men the purveyors (that is culture, that is tradition, and that in and of itself is part of brain chemistry too,) and currently hold exclusivity over reproductive power in many ways, then doesn't that mean ultimately the control of genes, of what gets passed on, is in their hands moreso than men?

Yes, unless you think that men should rape women as normal order, to regain reproductive power, women are more responsible for what is passed on. They choose the traits, not the men, in the western world.

If that was the direction you were going to go, you should stop projecting.

The subjects they teach you in high school have nothing to do with reality. My initial estimate of you was far too high. Last reply for you.

confirmed for never having been to japan

why do Asian men want latinas. gets me every time

Yeah, that's pretty fucking bad and will likely get worse.

This is actually more common with men. Indo-European spread to Europe was done mainly by men, so they plowed the brown (? maybe even blue, I don't know) women and modern Europeans or at least Mediterraneans are the result of it.

If you go on a world tour andi impregnate a thousand shitskins, it doesn't matter because you can still have white babies at home. Men can reproduce an arbitrarily large number of times. Women, however, are limited by pregnancy and a shorter fretility window. Moreso, in the majority of cases offspring are part of the mother's population, not necessarily the father's.

Someday either me or some muslium is going to kill you

60% white

jesus christ faggot, take your cuck fantasies to another board…

Except you're clearly a shill and a cuck. Nothing you say is true or verifiable. You just like to think interracial is on the rise because you love black dicks. You're part of a tiny and pathetic minority.

The argument wasn't that asian men were bad. Its that they are low testosterone and less desireable than other men. And honestly its a sad truth caused by the lack of red meats in asian diets for thousands of years compared to the rest of the world.

Reported.

For what?

It's manufactured by the media.
I see older Asians that are alpha males but the youth are pathetic. Whenever I see a younger Asian couple the male looks at me like please don't fuck my gf and the female looks at me like she's dripping.

For some reason Jewish men love watching monkeys fuck their wives.

Again we're talking appearances only. Bone structure, skin, hair, etc. In comparison to the rest of the world asians are simply more effeminate. You're right that when they get old they look manlier, but we're talking in the high-reproductive ages of 20-30 years olds.

Quick question:
Whenever I bring up that I don't like race mixing, someone else will bring up that the race-mixed child will have better genetics and are smarter. Is this false, and how do I rebut this statement?

marriage is a fucking useless statistic, a white woman marrying some beta cuck after riding the nigger cock carousel would still be a race traitor yet this data doesn't show that

plus coalburners and nigger are much less likely to marry along with dropping rates of marriage among younger generations in general

it's why stuff like this or "foreign born" in Europe (ignoring the non white offspring of shitskins that already have citizenship) gets posted because if people knew the reality of what's going on in the west they would be fucking horrified

Anything higher than 0% means somebody has to get gassed.

Anyone involved in an interracial marriage MUST BE GASSED!

Warning I am backing these up with the first google result because I don't have concrete proof on hand.

Genes of the parents are a major factor in determining intelligence. It has nothing to do with race mixing. It has to do with the intelligence of the parents.
sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school

Race mixed children have many health issues both physically and mentally
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

So no. Foregoing all the discolouration and terrible mixtures of genetic traits that can make them look hideous outwards, they are also worse of genetically due to illness.

Tell them they are fucking retarded and that they don't know anything about genetics. Tell them "hybrid vigor" has been improperly applied to everything by propagandists who had an agenda in mind when they stole the term.

Tell them only cucks racemix.

That shit isn't in any more abundance now than in the past, nor is any of that a new fetish. It's just promoted more (thanks jews) and is much easier to find thanks to the internet. It only seems like there is more of it because you see it more.

fuck this fucking world

There are more spics in the USA.

Therefore there are more spic-white babies in the USA.

You can't fucking deny that jew.

Marriage is Christian.

Marriage is like the Death Penalty.

It's a Christian Value. It will be disposed.

Even when I was bluepilled, I was most attracted to white women. The vast majority of people are. I remember all my friends in school being disappointed when MTV had some kind of sexiest women countdown and half of them were black. It's not that those women were particularly bad looking, they just didn't move the needle. With very few exceptions, only white women move the needle for me. Women from the other races don't really register in my mind as potential sexual partners. The fetish theory seems plausible. Women of other races do for me what feet do for me: absolutely nothing. It's not even that I find them gross, they just don't do anything.

They don't look more manly. They act more manly.
You can see it in a cuck's eyes. Insecurity and fear, etc…

Asian men refuse to put up with an Asian women's shit, so the Asian women prey on beta whites.

Look around. every Asian-white interracial couple is a harsh "tiger mom" abusing their kids while the weak beta dad helplessly watches and does whatever she tells him. An Asian husband wouldn't let her rule the household with unrestrained tyranny.>>6910977

The whole country is cucked.
Faggots here idolize it because they were allies with Germany, nothing more.

Japan had several diet members who owned large stock in blood distribution companies approve a large blood shipment.

The blood we infected with HIV hep a and b and other blood spread diseases.
Thousands of people got infected and since this was in the 90s a death sentence.

Despite this only one politician got arrested for 2 years.
The rest ended up retiring after being re-elected for years to be CEOs of those blood companies.

Japanese are so unbelievably cucked, watching anime and manga to escape from reality.
Ignoring the plight of their country and the corruption of their government.

Japan deserved that nuke, how fucking stupid do you have to be to wage war on a country which is much larger, more powerful, full of resources and more populated then theirs.

Do you want to know how I know you're Asian?

that's probably because anything mixed with nigger is nigger.
that 2.9 are probably the ones deluding themselves it isn't so.

You were in that interracial thread in Holla Forums weren't you?

Can confirm. It is.

Thanks to tofu.

What the fuck are you talking about idiot!

He said there are more faggots and pedos now than in the past, I said there aren't and, the jews just want you to believe there are to normalize it. You are obviously have no reading comprehension.

I'l commit sudoku now.

True Story: Son was given a duplo Lego set with a black fireman. My son kept trying to throw away the toy because he was a ”bad” robot. He was 2 years old! I hide my power level so when it happened, I was pretty shocked.

Partially true, but don't forget regression to the mean. A smart person from a smart family will have smarter kids than an equally smart person with a generally dumb family.

asian detected

this is true, mixed rate births are a more accurate number

Because you like to project your insecurities you chink?

Asians respond very nicely to negative reinforcement, whereas whites tend to respond better to positive reinforcement. Of course, parenting instincts co-evolve with cognition, so Asians parent more harshly than whites; the contrast is extremely dramatic when you have the yellow mom and the white dad raising the same kids, but I doubt they are different from any other members of their gender and race.

Yeah they've done studies - when they do speed-dating men of different races roughly agree on how attractive girls are and whether they want to date them, but girls prefer their own race (except for asian girls).

Yeah, you can see this by comparing Y-DNA to total autosomal DNA. The most impressive example is Brazil, where 97% of the Y-DNA is European, but only 60% of the DNA.

(Around 1900 Brazilian anthropologists were naively investigating the theory that the Brazilian climate lightened skin, since anyone could children were mostly lighter than their mothers.)

Yes, it's much higher; one reason the black intermarriage rate is high (so few black-black marriages).

Look at the stats on asian-white marriages in the infographic upthread. See how 50% of these couples are college-educated? So yes, their kids are smart too, like their parents. Likewise, if a dumb nig or latina has a white baby, he'll be much smarter than his mother. That contributes to the misconception.

"Hybrid vigor" is a result of reversing extreme inbreeding. You know how pure-bred dogs have weird diseases and tics? That's because making a new breed is often close to incest (sometimes, actual incest; use the same stud for multiple generations). That leads to "inbreeding depression" and also founder-effect mutations. Cross the inbred animal with an unrelated animal, and all the bugs disappear, you get a healthy puppy.

Humans are nowhere near this inbred, so there is no hybrid vigor when you make a mutt baby. In most cases whites can mate with first cousins or half-siblings with no consequences, because the baseline genetic similarity is very low. (Over many generations of cousin marriages and uncle-niece marriages, common in primitive societies, you do see inbreeding depression.)

In fact, genes coevolve, so in many cases human mutts have something "broken".

(This is all talking about the first generation, by the way.)

Oh really?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Honorary as fuck

So about 800,000 whites were married to niggers in 2007.

Confirmed for never stepping foot in China ever. You can literally find men groveling at the street begging women for forgiveness. And mean literally, literally on their knees, it's a normal scene in any Chinese city.

Only because the media pushes it. They'd think otherwise if strict homogeneity were mainstream.

Here's the conclusion from one of the articles:

It seems like even the researchers aren't sure what the underlying cause may be. However, it makes sense that stress could be a factor; growing up in a society or environment that heavily emphasizes race and heritage will cause insecurity and confusion in a child.

Anyone else notice how tropical-belt men (for lack of a better term) like Indians and Malays often seem to be extremely effeminate? Like they all have higher-pitched voices than you'd ever expect from a man. I saw an Indian the other day who sounded like a woman (or a prepubescent boy).

I'm surely not the only one who's noticed this.

the worst part about your post is the fact that you are familiar enough with shitskin morphology just by living in your own country. god I hope by the time I am old we can have our own goddamn countries

b-but i thought the niggers were making it all up and if they'd just shut the fuck up and die the police wouldn't shoot them

African voices are deep as fuck, even the women

supposedly it's because of all that extra testosterone they produce.

from what few studies I've read most straight women are attracted to men with deeper voices well most straight men are attracted to women with higher voices.

makes sense from a biological standpoint I guess,

(((They))) have been trying to force the racemixing meme for almost a century now.
As we well know, memes can't be forced.

if that's the case then there would be no asian race.

but will they marry the other race their selves?

no

This is largely due to black fathers fucking and running

Serious question – are those guys actually hardened criminals or just a bunch of geeks pretending to pose tough? I'm not familiar enough with nips to tell.

Yes, and you should probably do the world and kill yourself, degenerate.

No, it's not, anime loving basement dweller.

That's false. On average they're actually less healthier, more uglier and more dimwitted. Any test result online will verify this.

Bullshit. I have almost completely red-pilled my asian gf. What is beta about that? I decide the important things and she decides the household things.
I assume you mean being "clingy". All women are either clingy or whores. If they act evolutionarily they are "clingy".

Compare Japan to Sweden Germany or America.

Eugenically it is. It might not fit your ideology but it is the will of nature. We should expand into populations that are 100% human and not dysgenic. The Japanese have a higher iq than us. Yes they are often conformists but we can fix that.

Have you ever seen a hapa? They are extremely hot. I have seen hapas hotter than any white woman. One was in one of my university classes and was really smart. I oppose non-eurasian racemixing but hapas are masterrace.

if it's so low why do i see it so much here? I moved to Virginia recently and every time I go a mile down the street to a store there's some european blood girl with a nigger man

my dick is ready… I also have a diamond ring ready

do you really wanna sleep with someone who would do that and get her pregnant without her knowing it AND do it out of wedlock?

you should get straightened out man
if you're gonna get her pregnant, have a proper relationship then marry her first, and if she isn't right for you, don't marry her and don't get in bed with her in the first place, even if it means never even kissing her

can attest to this. i admit i am a degenerate molded by society and laissez-faire parenting that didnt instill any sort of ethnic and national pride in me. and i have been with a wide array of women ethnically. but i will say that i only saw a long term future with white girls. when introduced to non-white family, i would be shunned either for my religiosity or race.

i still pursue non-white women, but only because of "muh dick"

Key word here is marriage. Coal burners don't get married. They get impregnated with a dozen nigger spawn by a half dozen fathers while they are in between stints in the state pen. The rate of interracial marriage is significantly lower than the rate of interracial relationships which is significantly lower than the rate of interracial hookups. But any of these are ropeworthy when dotr comes.

100% true

This is why hapa males with Asian moms and white dads are so fucked in comparison to the ones with Asian dads and white moms.

Good post,Pic related to explain how accuracte is your post.

nobody likes nogs, not babies not even dogs.

Every dog I've ever had barked at blacks and only at blacks.