Animated movie guest starring pop star playing cartoon animal version of herself

she's still relevant?

Is it 2004?

No its 2016.

Then no, she's not relevant.

Mystery fucking solved.

Yeah I know I'm just wondering why she's in an animated movie when her popularity is dead at this point.

It's a fucking Trolls movie. I don't think they were gonna get anyone with actual fucking fame to be in such an obvious cashgrab trainwreck.

good point.

who is that?

>>>/mlp/

Sia

Steven Universe doesn't even bother bringing attention to its celebrity VAs most of the time.

Though funny that they basically incorporated Estelle getting better at acting into the show.

There is no adjective that can truly describe what Bee Movie is

Is this gazelle asking for the pipe?

I love how Shakira had no point in the movie up until they had her talk down to everyone in the audience in a really obnoxious, pandering scene.

I was a bit angry at that because it was such a hamfisted way to spell out the message of your movie. Zootopia isn't bad but between that and the forced 'THIRD ACT THAT MEANS THE MAIN CHARACTERS HATE EACH OTHER NOW', I don't know how people can call it one of Disney's best movies.

Actually, for interspecies fucking.

Isn't it almost a parody, considering… yeah… celebrities have no point in the world except talking down to everyone but not living to it.

Do you know what the pipe is?

so she still has that harajuku thing going on. Does she still have her Okinawan back up dancers.>>691733

How was she relevant in 2004?
Would you have seen a movie guest starring her in 2004?

This is one of my least favourite things in films ever.

I hated it in Zootropolis, I mean is Shakira even still a big enough star to have a whole plot thread dedicated to her?

I hate this shit in television shows/live action movies as well. Just hate it, always awkwardly draws the film to a grinding halt. Even if I like the song/band still hate this shit.

Thanks for letting me rant, OP.

Wasn't there a whole episode of Kim Possible guest starring Smash Mouth?

yes there was.

>>>/mlp/

See i don't think there is a existing word that can describe that shit, not in english at least

>>>/tumblr/

Also dates the film to a painful degree.

Yeah because there isn't a liberal as fuck celebrity talking down to us in all generations OH WAIT

What was it?

I wasn't aware that Shakira's name was actually Gazelle. Or that she was an example of soft authority under the same classification as the end villain that was unquestioningly devoted to predators to balance out representation of pred/prey relations. Or a representation of feels over reals celebrities with just enough information on a topic to be dangerous.

But yeah, I hate that trope. If you want an artist on the roster at least make up your own.

nice necrobump assholes

But how else would you put them on the soundtrack?

Well, like I said. If you were to make a character in the movie that is it's own separate entity from the person behind the voice and have that character be the performer. That would make sense.

But if that were the case you should at least have the songs they perform be relevant to the themes of the film.

This movie made no sense. Also did Jerry/Barry marry the human?

Gwen Stefani made a comeback album and is slowly becoming relevant again because of it, for those who are wondering.

This fucking movie.

I mean I liked it quite a bit but one of Disney's best is certainly a stretch. I mean, it's better than the recent crap Pixar's been shitting out, seeing how they haven't made a decent film since Wall-E, but best is really stretching it.

does she still have her Okinawan back up dancers with her?

If there's a pony Sia, will there be a pony Maddie who dances like she's possessed and uses her hoof as a telephone?

…who the fuck is the third image supposed to be?

Sia.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

What did she mean with this?

I guess try fucking every animal dick you can.