Okay, you faggots are gonna tell me which one of you did this, right now...

Okay, you faggots are gonna tell me which one of you did this, right now. There's not a fucking chance in hell this guy doesn't post here.

2:40

Well it wasn't me

Don't check my digits

Hey Matt, trying to blend in here to get us to give you our shekels to join your bullshit political party, you hambone?

God I hate Heimbach.

No real white nationalist with any self respect can be such a fucking fat ass. Not to mention he looks mixed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the big guy came here.

Nice hitler dubs

i love how the camera pans on those crosses and pauses as if the cameraman was suddenly paralyzed by shock and horror. it's a shame that these "white nationalist" folks are pudgy and not more pristine examples of the human form. also, interviewer is a real qt3.14 fam.

To be fair any real white nationalist would strive for excellence in all things.

And that very much includes physical fitness

Holla Forums and the memes it spouts has had a pretty big impact on the new right, I'm not suprised that he knows our memes considering 4chan's memes have spread all over the new right.

sage for fatshit

Fucking Weisz news

nigga what the fuck are you doing?

QT3.14

Are you FUCKING serious? What the hell is with some of you calling all these horsefaced, boyish women "CUTE?"

he's had his sexuality destroyed by yids

That guy gets out and gets shit done, I would support him.

M8…

This is a QT3.14

Are you somewhat new?

The two Matts at TradYouth are both, of course, quite familiar with Holla Forums.

Why is this a thread?

She is an obvious lesbian.

I don't see the danger in this forced meme the demonrats are throwing around lately. Dark? Really? That's the best these faggots can come up with? Doesn't seem anywhere near as effective or powerful as the crooked Hillary moniker…

WebM Version.

No, that would be Matthew Heimbach, a member of the group of fake nationalist shills that includes the likes of Sinead McCarthy, Kyle Hunt etc.
This is the guy who staged a fight with Blacks at a Trump rally to make if look like Trump brings violence.

Honestly… how fucking hard is to get fit? I can take Milo more seriously that this guy. He speaks nice but can't take him seriously as a white nationalist, more like civic nationalist.

The rise of white identity politics will steamroll over fat dipshit goons like Heimbach, weev, David Duke. Real men will lead it.

Did anyone else find it pretty amusing how badly she wanted them to imply that they were affiliated with Trump in some way, even going so far as to say they were lying when they said they weren't involved?

It's almost as if Vice already has this preconceived notion of what the inner-workings of the Trump campaign are like, despite the obvious fact that they clearly don't or otherwise that would be the story.

But I'm sure it's just an honest error. After all, I'd never assume that Vice would attempt something so underhanded as to smear Trump as a white nationalist. Never.

They're a bunch of wannabe-gonzo faggots.
Bring back the real stuff, I want to read about some guy kicking pygmies in the face for hallucinogenic brain-matter not sinheads cuck buddies tying to banepost.

Well he's American… guess it must be the genes holding him back.
kinda retarded to attack his body everytime though, sure he's pudgy but it's not like he's morbidly obese whale. More of a bear

Shes a little (((nosey))) I wonder who sent her to find white nationalists connected to trump.

I agree with that video, but God does that woman come off like a fucking crank.

Yeah, no. He's a fucking tavi.

I support Heimbach. At least he gets out of his house and does real world activism instead of shitposting all day.

I don't care how he looks, but if you want other people (normies) to look up to you, you'd try to be in a better shape.

And he looks Greek/Yugoslavian anyway.

Yeah true but i dont think atleast in that vid he's in too bad of a shape. It's mostly his fuckhuge head and that being a bit… pudgy that makes him look fatter than he is.

+I can sorta relate to him, it's not easy to lose that excess bulk and even if you do then gl losing those bitchtits and loose skin but fuck someone has to do something in these times and not just cry on Pinoy imageboards for Korean animated children's cartoons.

Fuck, I never really liked Heimbach but I do now.

Hi Matt

dubs of truth

plus he's a faggot pussy that set up his crew to be beaten up and then didn't even show up himself

Didn't he used to date Communismkills?

I love that Heimbach is considered white by American standards. That just goes to show what kind of country America really is.

Heimbach is Mexican. Just look at the fucking half breed.

pick one and only one

Seems like KEK is not fond of Jesus

You'd be right.

Isn't that the guy who started a white student union a while back?

He got Jared Taylor with AmRen to act as a spokesman for his union for a while. He probably got the meme off an AmRen member or an alt-right member at the last AmRen conference.

Then again, may he does post here. Who knows?

Everything about him just screams MOLE. Like all the Soros' and Kochs out there realized there's a new movement brewing in the right and decided to implant some of their own paid people into the leadership of the movement in order to mess with it.

really starting to rethink this

what's your guys' opinion on the Traditionalist Worker's Party anyways. Was considering joining, but I'm not sure. Don't see them around too much, so I don't really know the kind of impact that they're making.

Most Americans can't tell their ass from their elbow as far as race is concerned. It's what happens when you're mongrelized.

Yeah, Heimbach is being unhelpful and will do nothing but scare normies away from Trump, which is the only reason Vice would bother interviewing him. This is just self-aggrandizement which damages our chances to achieve an immigration halt. Most of the white nationalist groups that are doing robocalls and publicly supporting Trump are just doing it to grow their own organizations and influence at the expense of achievable goals. I'm just a civic nationalist though, so my criticism is probably unwelcome.

Newfags everywhere in this thread

They do, but fuck Heimbach. He suggested that America should break up along racial lines. Fuck you, Matt. America is for whites.

Heimbach has done a lot of positive things for the movement. He's no Rockwell but he's the best we have for grassroots mobilization.

He's not ideologically perfect, but he hates kikes so that's really all I'm looking for.

While people denouncing him aren't shills, they should examine what good they've done for mobilizing white families lately. Hint: absolutely nothing

At least this guys organization does some good agitation that gets us positive press (like when they fought those antifa niggers)

Of course I do have some criticism of him. He seems to be an example of horseshoe theory, going so far as to support nationalist regimes that are anti-white (Hezbollah for example, and I think tacit support for a Jewish state).

Hahahahahah Mundane Matt.

That gotta be a jew.

He's actually banned from AmRen now for being an anti-Semites.

He's also banned from aut-right events for being homophobic.

Chaimbach

I'd like to remind you all that Bormann was a fatass but he was one of Hitler's closer allies and got a lot of shit done.