Coulter just asked if Hillary had Bernie Supporters Gassed

SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!!! THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN!!!!!!

archive.is/Lw66i

IRON ANN RESTORING HOPE

SIEG HEIL

OY VEY GOYIM
Don't ya know dat dis is antisemitic?

Ann Coulter: The only woman in the world that should have the ability to vote.

IRON CROSS ANN

SHE DID IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

It happened if you take a very fuzzy look at space-time, because I assure you if it hasn't already happened it will quite soon.

I volunteer as tribute

Technology is advanced enough that she could auction off any of her remaining eggs for over a million per.

Though that would be child abuse, not having a biological mother around.

from the comments:

Sage for shit thread.

filtered for shit shill

Someone tweet that second image at Iron Ann with a strong message of approval.

Gas thyself, Chaim.

IRON ANN, BORN AGAIN HARD

She was right to ask that question. The amount of pandering during the primary was insane.

WHERE'D THEY ALL GO, THEN???

IT'S NOT LIKE 6 BAJILLION BERNIE SUPPORTERS JUST DISAPPEARED, RIGHT????

WHAT ARE YOU, SOME KIND OF ANTI-SEMITE???

Those eggs would be rated for grade A autism, user.

maybe we can take some a some of her genetic material and clone her eventually

Am I on fucking Holla Forums right now or is this some kind of invasion?

top wew

A lot of people died in the holocaust. What's wrong with you guys? That's nothing to joke about.

hahahahahahaahhaahahahaahahaahahhaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah

Don't archive a tweet you nigger. How are we suppose to back her up?

You can copy and paste the source URL from the archive page

I've an idea.

When everygoy is pissing themselves over "muh antisemitism" in the replies you can say it's a reference to Saul Alinsky's disgusting "fart-ins" since Hillery has ties to that gross commie.

This should infuriate holohoaxers & assert Hillary's ties to disgusting childish idiots who spoke of farting as a form of protest.

IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED YET

ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN

lol, you Trumpkikes were accusing her of being a shill two weeks ago because she was critical of Trump's VP choice

Fuck off back to >>>/4chon/, faggot

The ansolute madwoman

iron ann was right two weeks ago. pence is a cuckservative, but he's got enough clout to make the rest of the cuckservatives fall in line, and, for the time being, he's donald's bitch. on the bright side, he makes for a decent wojak.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Ann Coulter is an unwed cuckservative clam with no children who has presented herself at public gatherings with a nigger on her arm.

That she tries to be edgy on occasion by making comments on twitter doesn't excuse the fact that, at her core, Coulter is a neo-cohen and probably a coal-burner.

bump

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It mostly has to do with the evangelical cuckservatives.

God i want to spread her long legs

She can't be useful if she gets herself black listed from everything including Social Media.

Ann Coulter is a bigger and more prominent voice than Milo. If she got booted, it'd be anudda shoah for the social media companies that choose to kick her off. You'll have more people looking at alternatives like GNU Social and Diaspora, and conservatives would probably dump the platforms altogether.

that's literally her opinion

sounds like fun fam

historically inaccurate fam

we were critical of trumps vp choice fam but pence has some desirable qualities fam
see

nice
sage for not very important discussion.

no, none died in a 'holocaust'

a few thousand died in of disease in the camps of course, but nothing substantial

Cant believe Holla Forums still fawns over atlright, cuckservative, e-celeb drama

Remember, we all started out this way. She's making jokes. That's a start

The democratic party dragging itself into the shit like this was unexpected, how do they try and cover for this in the press?

How is this based exacly you fucking cucks? Shes clearly implying that Hillary is evil white anti semitic nazi who wants to gas 6 billion jews like Hitler was

The press will do their damnedest to cover for them don't you worry.

It's not by accident that some people say she's really a man…

Wow, you are jumping to conclusion here. Where are you pulling this "6 million" figure from ?

That's exactly what I was thinking. In fact, IIRC, some Berniecucks were planning to do a fart-in in the DNC a few days ago, so it may actually be a reference to that.