Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
Donald Trump now leading Hillary in the polls following massive spike from the GOP national convention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wait goy, Hillary will get a bounce after this train wreck of a DNC. You'll see!

This, all those literal retards on stage really consolidated their base demographics

Checked and Keked

TRUMPACT INCOMING

Heil

she'll get a little bump because of Bill's nostalgia pandering

Holy fuck, what's happening in this thread?

Kek is Happening.
Fire Monkey is Happening.
Trump is Happening.
It's Happening.

After the DNC Hillary is going to go down and Trump and Jill Stein will go up, per the bernout effect.

Yoir dubs confirm that by November, if you turn this chart 90 degrees counterclockwise, the line for Trump will look like Pepe and the line for hillary will look like Merchant.

All we have to do is hold fast until Trump wins, then everything will go so right.

I predict at least initially the largest group of Berniefags will go Stein, with a small number either staying with the Dems or just staying home. Over time, we can expect more of those Stein people to drift toward the other two options, or even toward Trump.

But user, that's already true

Not really. You're suffering from serious confirmation bias, like most memelords.

THE MEME MAGIC CAN'T BE CONTAINED

US elections are historically very tight, the #nevertrump movement is dead (if it even ever existed), only a few points in the right states can trigger a landslide victory, if just a few Bernouts vote Green out and bump them to 5-8% as a protest vote, Hillary is ruined.

Trump is slaughtering Hillary and he's basically running no ads at all. The absolute madman!

The Pepe fit is pretty close.

Brow's too high, top of the skull overshoots. You also have to cut off the bottom fifth to make either work.

Seriously, memes are modern inkblots. You see whatever you want.

Shoo, owl.

A wet-behind-the-ears, junior-junior Holla Forumsette like yourself may not know this, but us oldfag meme magicians used to make shit happen with an Etch A Sketch.

TL;DR: SHUT THE FUCK UP, SON, ADULTS ARE TALKING.

At least I'm not posting the Facebook Frog and parading around in rotten finery.

I hope Jill Stein gets a bump, but we can't let Gary Johnson get a bump. He could actually be a danger whereas she doesn't stand a chance

I've made a ton of Jill Stein OC in
we need to spread shit like that to Sanders supporters

THE SECOND TRUMPACT

COMING TO YOU THIS NOVEMBER

Checked! Blessed be Kek

Wew lads.

Checked.

Confirmed.

Shameful, basically it's all

Bill sells emotions better than the woman demonspawn herself.

This is the time to drop those redpills. Comment on how the DNC built an 8 foot fence around the whole thing, and a fence around the stage. Drop how if We The People did what Hillary Clinton did, they would be in federal POUND YOU IN THE ASS prison for life.

Shoot Forgot to add. TALK ABOUT HOW THEIR WHOLE PRIMARY WAS RIGGED. Their donation to Bernie got them nothing.Their support for him didnt help because it *couldnt* help.

So how does Trump expand the the lead? It's more of Hillary showing she is worse than Trump showing he is better. Does he shitpost like how he did throughout the GOP race? Or have a more moderate tone and just talk about jobs, immigration and trade deals?

DER TRUMPENGRUPPENKIKENSTOMPENFUHRER

We all know Trump is going to win, the interesting thing to see will be how the libs who were so confident he wouldn't will react to it.

Hillary and King Nigger are going to be very entertaining come November.

Wouldn't it be even better to say that Hillary will rot in prison for life if Trump gets elected.
They will get their petty revenge fantasy fulfilled and Trump elected.

Help

I imagined what it would be like to hear Hillary congratulate Trump on his victory, and now I can't stop masturbating

I'm entering hour three and I think it's starting to blister

Yeah right. She's gonna make official statements about how Trump is 'dangerous' and 'dark' and will prevent 'women from getting ahead'. Then she'll try every trick in the book to jew concessions out of the Trump administration to benefit her own crooked empire.

I think Trump will move into a more policy based tone since Hillary has been trying desperately to avoid it.

They will demand a recount

NOT IF SHE'S IN PRISON

And Trump will only win harder.

Trump is going to lose

Then a recount will be demanded

After the recount it will be found that PURELY COINCIDENTALLY over 50% of the votes for Hillary were fraudulent.

Looks like hillarys line is giving trumps line a hand job.

Fuck off Chaim. He's going to win in a landslide.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w&feature=youtu.be

Trump has a ceiling of 50% he can't possibly win just vote for Hillary oh G-d please vote for Hillary she's gonna win anyways just accept it already Trump can't possibly ever win with just 49.9% of the vote.

Trump is polling higher than he ever has. And the media threw everything they have at him already.

This whole thing of slandering Trump as a racist and evil is blowing up in their faces. People are learning that he's not racist and evil and that his policies make sense. And they're losing faith in media in the process. They keep saying Trump is "dark" and has a grim outlook, but they watch his rallies and realize he is optimistic about the future and what he can bring. They keep saying it's racist to build the wall and we have to have feels for the illegal immigrant families. And they learn Trump wants to stop the flow of heroin into the country that's killing our youth. All they have are emotional appeals. And bernouts are impressive for liberals, they can't be entirely manipulated by raw emotion like typical liberals. It influences them greatly, but they're smart enough to basically
Those stories about how Hillary is some compassionate grandmother figure doesn't work on them. They know she's crooked since she got caught rigging the primaries with the DNC.

It's just going to get worse and worse. They can't stop it. No matter how much they slander him, he has too much power to get out the truth. Their latest thing is to copy Trump's policies, or at least claim to.
but with typical feelies liberal bullshit thrown in. And people look at this and wonder why they should support someone so crooked and rotten to stop the TPP (and she probably won't even do it) when you have an outsider like Trump. You see their problem with dealing with Trump with how they handle if America is great. One minute they say America is already great, the next they talk about how we have to improve so much broken stuff. Trump has them stumped, they don't have a good direction. The best thing they can do is hire some persuasion "expert" who's best is to organize a media campaign to call Trump dark.

But if these polls are rigged it means that they are realizing things are getting so bad for Hillary that it'll be way too obvious if they rig it, so they let it slide like it has been. I would even argue that the polls are just starting to correct themselves from the Hillary bias they've been showing.

Remember that polls are always manipulated and biased.

That's why probably trump is leading by 10%.

And that doesn't mean we should relax or anything, we should keep memeing until this ends with a lanslide victory for the madman.
The fight is far from over, Holla Forums.

Trump did not create the Spirit of the Age

The Spirit of the Age created Trump

Has a candidate ever gotten a bounce from the opposing party's convention? Because I think we're going to see a second Trump bounce after this one.

I think I'm feelin it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM

Was wondering that myself.

It's like Brexit all over again, I can't wait to see the libs cry out for secession of their cities like Londoners did.

You all laughed at meme magic
May kek be merciful on your souls

It's interesting to note that right around July, Reagan starting shitting on Carter, too.

Isn't this right around the time Aych Dubya started to bring Dukakis back to earth as well? Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure he had Dems wet too because he looked like he was going to booty blast Bush until the conventions.

yuge impact