Is this what complete obliteration looks like?

Is this what complete obliteration looks like?

what if the only reason they are those things is cause theyre retarded. rly makes u think

No, this is

He's got a point. The special Olympics have always seemed perverse to me, the Olympics are about perfection and the peak human form. Having retards and cripples performan is an inversion of that. At least he didn't insult and ban him though, he's not a complete cuck.

haha, get a lot of this 15 y.o. Olympics are all about the politics, that's why everyone is on steroids.

or why blacks win a lot. peak HUMAN form my ass amirite

Your file name should have been 'Arnold cucks out'

I'm kind of reminded of the South Park where Cartman tries to compete in the Special Olympics.

rekt

B T F O

what did he mean by this?

more or less
we have separate divisions for women in the olympics but women are perfectly normal
retards and cripples aren't, yet nobody wants to acknowledge it, so we have to give them their own thing
in reality, if people REALLY wanted to treat them like human beings, they'd let them compete with the rest of us

I think it's interesting to see how good a retard can do something physically intensive, and it's admirable for anyone to push themselves. I laughed at Ahnuhld telling someone it's a "Teachable moment" though, Teachables / Trainables used to be the PC term for brain retarded people.

I was talking about the Olympics in the historical sense. The modern Olympics are obviously garbage, they let men compete against women now.

Read the comments for maximum lulz there are niggers unironically claiming that this confirmed transsexual is an example of "the strong African Amazonian type" it's pretty hilarious.

Obliteration was when people told Patton Oswald he was shilling for Ghostbusters because his wife had a cameo.

Arnold may have declined but he was a great man.

He's a character alright

Yep. Bill is a complete cuck now but his opinion on Arnold is very true.

i dont get it, no one will remember arnie for being governor, they will remember him because he was the prime example of the roid ridden macho man of the 80's, alongside stalone, they will also remember him for his characteristic role in terminator.

nobody will ever remember retards, because they're retarded.

I think getting caught fucking his fat spic maid once she popped out a mongrel is more obliterated.

They should change the name of the Special Olympics to the feel goods. All the money spent on them could be used to help cure chromosomal disorders and eradicate downies forever.

Arnold what are you doing?

I'd rather be forgotten completely than go from being known as an inspiring success story to a cringeworthy sell-out.