DO YOU LOVE ME Holla Forums?

DO YOU LOVE ME Holla Forums?

I don't think she's a trap tbh. I've met some girls that look like boys when in the right lighting and angle.

Too bad.

This shitty thread made by a bot that is on the board every single thread will get numerous responses.

bot thread?

the jewess just wants to know if we love her right? every thread is honest isn't it? would you like to know my real name, you seem chill?

My balls ache

I'm neither a bot nor a jewess. :(

skimpy bikini pix are the only way to be sure

is hurpees comtagios?

Is it normal to feel a feel for 3 straight years?
Since 2014, I've been saddened by the fact that I will never have a qt Vivian James gf.
I CAN'T STAND IT. I WANT TO STOP FEELING THIS

This is a good thread

needs more something

Find a normal irish girl or find a NEET cosplay slut. That much should be easy, at least; i found matchless perfection nearly two decades ago, and i knew i'd never have it in the flesh.

is there more like first pic. is there a vivian james ecchi anime (no there isn't) because I need more of this in my life

Lol

Nicole doesn't have herpes.

How would you know

fuck you nicole

Helps that I'm already 66% Irish.
How do native Irish think towards American mutts like me?

Artist is Eltonel, does a lot of Viv, Erin, and even Gilda. PRETTY SURE these are all from Etonel, at any rate.

i'unno; i recall hearing a something about how americans aren't as thrilling as other foreigners because "we're everywhere". I imagine with enough money and charm you could get any village girl, but you may wanna learn how to play the guitar or speak french or something just in case. Confidence probably helps, too.

Oh wow that girl is so relatable and like the perfect girl in the whole world

Does she look like she has herpes?

Would being fluent in German impress the Celtic cuties? I'm already a few weeks into skimming through various language learning sources.

Stop posting her OP you cruel bastard

Being that i'm not irish and i've never impressed a girl, i couldn't tell you. I assume most white women dig french and itallian, both the language and the food, but that could just be genetics; no idea how far beer and potatoes go with the average irish girl. If all else fails, find a shy or dumpy one and fuck her full of love.

muh dick and … my heart

Nah, I want a traditional potato with which to start a family in a countryside cottage.

Nicole's vagina is a disease-ridden cesspool.

she looks like she has hep c and aids

How does she look like she has Hepatitis and AIDS?

I love you Nicole now it's important to set up a meeting with your father to discuss your dowry.