AMY SCHUMER DROPS OUT OF ‘BARBIE’ MOVIE (EXCLUSIVE)

AMY SCHUMER DROPS OUT OF ‘BARBIE’ MOVIE (EXCLUSIVE)

variety.com/2017/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-1202015233/

Really makes you think

if I had a dime for every time I gave a fuck about this, I'd have exactly

ZERO DIMES

OMG NOBODY GIVES A SHIT
post actual news

Same

Also, this movie won't be funny unless a man writes it, which is what Schumer clearly had done.

Who cares?
Anly queers and little girls like fucking Barbie.

There's a lot of those here

Now it's all up to Scarlett Johannson and Emma Watason, apparently the only successful women left in Hollywood to apply for the roles.

What about Jennifer Lawrence, those two bitches from the recent Star Wars movies, Alicia Vikander, Gal Gadot, Jessica Chastain, Blake Lively and Eddie Redmayne?

t. Triggered kike from leftypol.

More than likely Amy Schumer is going to end up persona non grata after the pathetic Netflix special. They tried to play up the "alt-right" trolling angle, but it didn't help the overall opinion of how much she sucks. Her stinky filthy vagina can no longer carry her, and she is going the way of Carlos Menstealy.

Are you saying that you wouldn't fug pic related if given the chance?

Wow a rare Maisie

kek

is this a trick question?

user plz..

I'm serious. She may not be a 10/10 but she is fuckable. Would you really turn pic related down?

Actually she's pretty gross in the last one but she was decent looking a few years ago.

They could airbrush a pig and you'd find it fuckable.

Why don't they cast Taylor Swift?

Because people would actually pay to watch that, and they just want to shove shit down your throat.

Barbie is curvaceous, bubbly, blonde and sassy. Amy Schumer is literally perfect for this role.

She looks like she would bear strong healthy sons. What's the issue?

Because she has raped all the jews she has dealt with. I'm not kidding, she left the country genre because she kept fucking over jewish producers and was run out of the business, then she moved to pop and used her money to great success, so now that she's a super successful pop star she forces everyone to play by her rules. Hollywood kikes are going to stay well away from her unless they're prepared to pay A LOT of money for her to act.

Get on my level, pleb.

Ew.

All the more reason for to be cast as Barbie.

If you search "nazi barbie" on google imagesearch a bunch of Taylor Swift photos come up.

No I might see it if it had Taylor

You are a true barbie connisseur user.

I'm guessing they gonna cast Lena Dunham instead.

Yes, the Jewish beauty ideal herself.

Kek

God, she's perfect.

I got pretty low standards, especially by Holla Forums judging. But that's bad.

She is just not sexually interesting at all. I'm looking and I just see too much shit that's off. The proportions are just bad. She has long legs and arms that are flabby, and big head with a chubby face. Her torso is small and fatty, but not fatty curvy. It's like she has three tiny guts instead of one.

And I like fat girls. Like, the round bulbous kind or the baby fat kind or whatever. But she is like the uncanny valley of body types.

Unfeminine, flappy, unworked body and a pudgy face. An ideal anglo-jewish woman.

wow, kys

Amy is fat, not curvy.

GET HYPED

how about no

Why do you like fat jews?

Looks like the Barbie Movie has a slight chance of being g…
Nevermind.

Go home, Amy, you're drunk.

It really sucks. Barbie movies used to be great. As a young boy forced to watch them because it was my sister's turn for the tv I hated them, but as an adult I can see they were totally inoffensive and had good messages for young girls.

M8 she WAS fuckable. WAS.

Nope. She never was.

Yis plz, the sjw melt down wil l be tremendous….

Nice ancient fallacy reaction image, cuckchanner.
Even if I was the ugliest fag on the planet that doesn't suddenly make Schumer more than a 3/10 (if even that).