JEWISH MEDIA EXPOSES ITSELF

More than 100 high-profile celebrities have joined a MoveOn.org campaign called “United Against Hate” in an all-out effort to stop Donald Trump from winning the White House in November.
Celebrities who have joined the offensive against Trump include director Paul Haggis, television showrunner Shonda Rhimes, actors Mark Ruffalo, Bryan Cranston and Woody Harrelson and actresses Kerry Washington, Olivia Wilde, Julianne Moore, Lena Dunham and Jane Fonda.

In a letter shared exclusively with Mic, the star-studded group said it intends to “use the power of our voice and the power of our vote to defeat Donald Trump and the hateful ideology he represents.”

web.archive.org/web/20160726205408/http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/26/lena-dunham-kerry-washington-100-celebrities-pledge-campaign-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mD4a8
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2013/01/01/hollywood-loophole-fiscal-cliff/
archive.is/M7Hjv
thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/
youtube.com/watch?v=VqELGdAt4dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
gnosticmedia.com/links/brain/
thebrain.com/
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/17/politics/bryan-cranston-donald-trump/
time.com/3997835/bryan-cranston-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't heard of any of these people

you must be 18

goyim pls

Paging Sam "Tactical Bowl Cut Hyde"

Dammit, I liked him too.

wew

Funny how kikebart pretends to be against it, even though they're all part of the same jewish clique.

Hollywood is collapsing, no one watches their filth anymore.

They are bleeding money left and right.

The shows are not good, anything decent is on Amazon or Netflix, and they are funding their own projects now.

Most people are spending their time on the internet expending their mind (or on kikebook).

The hollyjews days are numbered.

Kek, these celebrities really have huge egos. Why the Jew do they think their opinions carry so much weight? They're a bunch of sheltered spoilt faggots who have no understanding of the real world.

Faggots.

Who?

I'm not saying this in the meme sense, I genuinely don't know who these people are and I'm suspecting that they're pretty much irrelevant/washed up.

I enjoy a lot of Bryan Cranston's acting.

I admit I will feel a mild sting of sad disappointment when the RWDS chain him to the back of a pickup truck, like a father who throws a coalburning daughter out of his home and promptly changes the locks.

I've always wanted a mongrel comfort women when I'm campaigning with my RWDS.

We've been over this, dingus.

Fine. I'll use Olivia Wilde then.

I came into this thread to make that post, but you already made it for me.

I consider you a friend.

Kek has accepted your repentance.

Some time ago someone posted a website that was sort of an interactive tree or graph connecting all these people and organizations. You can zoom in and scroll to see how they are linked to each other. I'm having trouble finding the website again, does anyone know the site I'm talking about?

KEK can be a chaotic force.

Think yourself lucky for those trips.

He's a progressive liberal communist sympathizer. Watch the trailer for pic related and you'll begin to understand.

Most definitely, but I think his portrayal of Hal in Malcolm in the Middle was a good example of how to have a sitcom where the father is a fool without making it too ridiculous and father-hating.

BREAKING: LIBERALS ARE ADULT CHILDREN WHO JUST VIRTUE SIGNAL

Is this a shoop?

Am I being meme'd on?

no thanks

It's ok, brudder, some of us will not have such emotions.

Woody harrelson is a commie piece of shit? Fug I thought he'd be rwds material.

Another gorilla. Does Hollywood pay in woody pith these days?

should make all the jews from the list like this?

Wasn't there a time where actors were about as well regarded as prostitutes? When did everything go wrong?

Harrelson has always been pozzed.

That's usually used by liberals to attack Trump claiming he's only an entertainer and that Hillgod is a real political figure and all the usual drivel.

dear god, they're not even trying to be subtle anymore

Are they fucking stupid? All they're doing is outright spotlighting the fact Shillary is in bed with the fucking elites

where the fuck can i find the complete list

Sometimes I wonder if there are some good jews, then I remember what Ben told me, "nits make lice"

Have you seen the progressiveness of netflix originals? They make fucking homosexual propaganda targeted at 7 year olds now. If anything netflix is the vanguard on degeneracy in the media.

The fall of rome.

Based celebs get blacklisted. Having libshit opinions that further the narrative is part of the deal with being a Celebrity. Your value as a talking head for pushing the cultural Marxist agenda and shifting the overtown window further left is just as important as the shekels that your acting performance produces.

Pic very much related.

archive.is/mD4a8
LET ME FUCKING POST YOU SHITHOLE SITE

SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T POST AFTER FILLING OUT THE CAPTCHA FIFTY FUCKING TIMES. I JUST WANT TO POST. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIX THIS SITE CRIPPLENIGGER

Yeah, Ben really has a way of stamping out unwarranted altruism. A cruel but wise teacher.

That's one person who ISN'T popular with boomers.

This is a good thing

thoose tittays expand dong massively though
no, not Michel Moore's

ok, beside the first ones, I don't know the rest.

who would be the easiest target?

It must be somebody popular right now (considering a lot of shipwrecks or nobodies did it to gain popularity or relaunch their career, fuck those)

So, pick the most popular and most vulnerable, as in rules for radicals, and attack that, make an example out of it.

are you dumb? an 18 year old would be more likely to recognize these people.

pls

I hope big bad Trump comes and blows their government tax payer propped up straw house right into the god damn dirt

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2013/01/01/hollywood-loophole-fiscal-cliff/
archive.is/M7Hjv

Maybe now these baby dick sucking faggots will go bankrupt pushing their propaganda

A doctor must study the disease to find the cure.

Do gorillas eat this part of the tree? Is this a weed reference?

Yeah watching shit like "master of none" with my gf had me literally raving like hitler until she turned it off.

No he's in the movie. Plays a commie who thinks Trumbo can't understand the struggle of the proletariat since he's rich.

He was the only one I recognized in the list.

I even liked him too.

oh come on, he did some one time wonder role

I think he is overrated as fuck with his 3 facial expressions that get old really fast

That pretty much sums up all of their recent bullshit

Just be happy that you have double dubs, user.

He's a great actor. I'll continue enjoying his work regardless. Shouldn't be a big shock that he holds similar views to most of Hollywood. He did say some positive things about how Trump was shaking things up in the early days, but now that he sees Trump could actually be president, he's backpedaling. And even when he's asked about Trump now in interviews he emphasizes that he doesn't want to demonize Trump's supporters, etc.

Is there a law or something to call their bullshit on this?

Anyway, Ruffalo is pissing me off more and more. I know it's degenerate, but I've seen Avengers, but now it'll br more difficult to not see that little cunt and try to believe him as Hulk. There's being a weak man like Banner, and there's being a cuck.

Shame, I seem to recall Cranston sounding somewhat neutral a few months ago.

Me too.
Mark Ruffalo is a little cunty man.

Yeah he actually had some nice things to say about Trump a while back.

It's like you cocksuckers were brainwashed by that shit tv show

War booty is a right for any man at arms.

really nigger?

Because of Trump curse. Bryan Cranston carrier will begin and end with power rangers.
thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-movie-to-dark-knight/

I thought feminists & Jews were against oil drilling because the white man will probably actually act like a father.

Superhero movies are shit, not just because of degeneracy, but they're very poorly written and are just cash grabs filled with shitty sequels.

this. what the fuck is up with all the comic book movies?

Normalfags eat that shit up for whatever reason

they already have a fan base that will contribute to the hype and finally go see the movie. there's also no need to come up with a new script since the story is already there. ->> less work, more shekels

Not to mention half of it is produced on a computer anyways due to the heavy and liberal use of special effects

Susan Sarandon doesn't seem happy.

More than 100 celebrities will get free tax breaks for supporting an official social cause.

This shit's a joke, a bunch of no names sounding off to stop trump while he's already winning. It's already happening they can't do anything now.

Can't wait to watch the reactions of these fucks when trump storms office.

/r/ing that image of Trump that goes something like "hahahahahahaha i'm going to be president and all you can do is cry about it"

I've been dragged to like 10 of them in the last 2 or so years I don't see the appeal of most of these shitshows.
they're all so poorly done the only thing to write home about it the effects, and even then they're not coherent because each scene doesn't seem to line up with the other either by shit directing or different teams handling it (see youtube.com/watch?v=VqELGdAt4dc ), the movie is setup for 3d and only looks okay in 3D because of it, or the fight's have absolutely no punch ( youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ this guy goes into detail on the delivery of good action scenes, shows some examples from recent movies that are in most all of them these days)

I've watched moe SOL anime that has had a better plot, musical choice, comedy, acting (even if it's just voice acting), cinematography, artwork, and directing than these kikewood "blockbusters" Nichijou S2 never ;_;

actually now that I think about it these movies are like junk food or drugs, they may be fun or good at the exact time of consumption but you look back and can't think of anything but temporary feeling you get from the special effects.
TV is even worse in all regards, even if I disregard all the propaganda within these forms of media, I'm honestly surprised they can make so much money of the garbage.

doesn't half of the budget go into marketing?

They certainly are like fast food. Western TV and movies are, by and large, complete shit these days.

REEEEEE

Why you watch anime but never watch asian movies?

The best movies I saw in last 10 years were asian, and I don't even like gooks.

I have no idea, but I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

I agree, but don't think for a second there isn't a majority of shit in any other county. even that scene you posted has a ton of cuts to save money on the animation of the skater even when she's in frame. repeat frames (twirl part and the camera following her turns) simulated frame slowdown, stills, white frame scene cuts, stills with panning, zooming into the skater, wide angle with the focus on one point (skater).
the scene is still good by tv animu standards but, I just can't unsee it anymore, it's terrible.
and fuck you user, I want to go ice skating now.

I've watched some, like Casshern. I used to watch jdrama shows too.

They're kind of hard to get though and usually no seeders.

I care less about nitpicked things like that and more about what's being conveyed as a whole. I doubt you'd enjoy an opera.

They did this shit already, and even worse, (((BREITBART))) covered it like it was a serious issue, as if to backstab Trump back when Cruz may have had a chance (oh man, those were the days, actually afraid of the rato).

Without even looking at the link or the letter I can guarantee that perhaps 2 or 3 of the celebrities are even well known and the rest are all D-list or worse. Or not even actors, weren't some of the signatures from the last time this shit happened defense contractors and government officials?

it`s true

Note that most will capitulate win trump gets in and be weasels and lie through their teeth saying they belive in him. Especially the progressives like dunham, since they rely on gov grants to remain high kikes.

That armor looks so shitty.

I hope you mean sins

I checked out a handful randomly, and about half of them didn't even have wikipedia pages. Complete nobodies.

Yes.

I shall reward you for your dubs.

Thanks, user

don't get me wrong, I still liked that scene that was posted. if I'm immersed in the series I can let things go or just ignore it, unless it's really terrible and consistently terrible.

I haven't seen a live opera, do space operas like LoGH count? even with it's constant animation flaws and battle ships filled with baby powder I still loved the series.

You never heard of bryan cranston or woody harrelson…..that's a lie

True, he shows moments of a man in charge.

I've watched all of breaking bad and I still had to look up who bryan was.
no one that matters gives a fuck what these people think or who they are

Late reply but I think you are talking about this site
gnosticmedia.com/links/brain/
The software is called TheBrain
thebrain.com/

Liar!

liar!

These celebs and anti trump people are more retarded than you think. Trump is great for the left. The entire reason why (((they))) are allowing Trump to run for President is so he acts as a pacifier. Millions of Americans are pissed off at the media, Government, and the current state of affairs. Trump will soothe their rage by representing an anti establishment agenda and persona.

In the end you will still get legal non whites entering the country, non whites will still reproduce in the country, You will still be sending Billions of Aid to Israel. You will still be fighting Israeli wars. Whites will still be exterminated in mass, and Trump won't do a single thing about it, because he's controlled opposition. Literally nothing will change when he's elected other than some stupid fucking wall that will stop Mexican illegal immigration. You simple minded fucks cant see the Forrest through the trees. Non whites will still be here, and whites will still become the minority.

Trump is a dangerous alternative because he's a pacifier. We need blood in the streets. We need full scale Revolution. At least the white race needs to go out in a bang instead of slowly going in the night like a bunch of cowardly faggots. The only way the white race survives is by taking back what we CREATED.

You Trump faggots are being deceived.

And don't even bother embarrassing yourself by calling me a defeatist shill or any of that other garbage. Actually bring up a counter point and I'll be happy to debate you.

Jews see themselves as the "light of Nations", similar to how Victorian Whites back in the day, and modern SJWs feel a vocational duty child-like and in need of guidance and shepherding.

So in the Jewish mind, Whites are like lost children in need of avuncular guidance. Think of Barbara Spectre, "Europe will not survive (without Jewish guidance and multiculturalism)",.

I guess you can say our fellow commisioner is plunging his hands into the filth once again

Zionism and Judaism?

Literally who, the thread.

On the other hand, you've got shit like Network and A Clockwork Orange on there. And Eyes Wide Shut.

Of course yeah the originals are horrible garbage.

You know, bitching about hearsay and then demanding a counter point is kind of like burden of proof shit.

So, what evidence do we have? History. Now that, I believe, will suggest an answer.

As for your opinion, I've considered the same, but ultimately, it's a win-win situation. Inalienable proof (of your stance) or the turn of the tide. Yeah, if it's the former I'm buying a Mac Tonight mask first thing.

Why hasn't someone made an alternative to jewrywood yet?

I mean the Passion of Christ is the film that caused more kike butthurt than any other and grossed like God.

It shouldn't be too hard with all the independent film makers who aren't jewrywood. No more libcuck shit though. It's time.

This comment is so fucking pathetic and vague it's almost as bad as calling me a shill.

The gas chambers are over there, Moishe

Yeah, he really should have done that, especially now since it's that obvious.

It can happen again
Make Hollywood Great Again

Grow up, honestly. You faggots still havn't replied to my original post. Keep being massive delusional faggots.

good. now i know which of dem cunts go on my eternal shitlist

Three quarters of those people are "literally who?!?" And a good half of the remaining quarter are marginally well known. Pretty funny. 99% of the megawatt star names want nothing to do with this shitshow. Kek.

You seem upset.

Why can't you offer a counter argument to my original post? Who sounds more like a shill?

Are you so retarded you can only reply with pictures in some vague attempt to come off as non caring and right?

I agree with this. Bernie was used to calm down the far left, Trump is used to calm down the far right.

If Hillary would win, it could wake up the whites, with Trump, if he doesn't do anything, it will just be a slow killing.

The fact that Trump was "meme'd" to the nomination is the greatest victory in itself. All the time media heads were tripping over themselves saying "NEVER EVER" like clockwork and then Trump wins the nomination. All this proves is that there is extreme momentum for someone far greater than Trump and it shows the absolute frustration and contempt Americans hold right now. Thanks to Trump, the conspiracy between parties and mass media was also revealed as well as illegal collusion to destroy candidates who aren't establishment, even if they are from your own party. This election cycle is already a victory.

Gotta ask now that im interesed in non-kikewood movies, and there is a thread here.

Besides What european and asiatic movies are a must watch? Im tired of american kike-shit.

those stupid kikes really think the rope will never get them.

They always overplay their hand.

This movie is an excellent yardstick of how fast Hollywood is falling.

Two hipster darlings, one coming off a highly acclaimed TV role (BB is astoundingly overrated but regardless), small budget, and it still completely flopped.

I believe this is what Patrice O'Neal called "owing". You get your roles, you get your stardom, but when the check comes due, be prepared to be a left-wing cheerleader for whatever cause (((they))) choose.

They're there to catch the goyim that get loose from the conditioning and funnel them into impotent channels.

there's also muckety

Uncle Jack plz go

Good luck getting retarded Amerifats who've invested 99.99% of their waking emotional energy into these dogshit douche vs terd xD puppet elections to see reason

If they pull their heads out of their asses after this stupid circus is over you might get somewhere, but I rather doubt it'll happen

I frankly see America as more of a threat than anything at this point

You can say a lot of bad things about the US government. But Americans are good people.

INTERNET WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Wait a fucking minute. Bryan Cranston was saying good things about Trump a few months ago, did the kikes get to him?

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/17/politics/bryan-cranston-donald-trump/

time.com/3997835/bryan-cranston-donald-trump/

Well, they want the growing nationalist demographic and the ad shekels those views bring. Also, sure some of them are shitting their pants and trying to pander to us to save their own yid hide.

Dude, celebrities mostly don't have real views and opinions, they're not real people, they're all paid for whores who say whatever their owners want them to say, do whatever their owners want them to do.

"Nationalist"& "Globalist"
"Capitalist" & "Marxist"

These terms are no longer useful when discussing politics. They have become redundant and counterproductive. New terms must be devised.

Those who dwell on the past are condemned to repeat it.

The second pic is so damn true.

You're not going to do much by killing people. Even if you perform something on the magnitude of 9/11, your entire group will be hunted and broken down. Violence solves absolutely nothing.

The only reason why people are shifting to far-right beliefs is because of leftists constantly shooting their foot by being hypocritical, batshit, and two-faced. At this point, people would rather have a honest pragmatic "bad" party that's monitoried instead of an idealistic "good" duplicitous party that is unscrutinized.

It's a slow process, so don't make the same mistake as leftists by artificially forcing acceleration. Don't be a fool and go full 14/88 like they went full kool-aid with safe spaces and pronouns in under a decade.

They want you to raise her niglets from another man.