First, Obamacare killed my wife's full-time job and the health insurance that came with it...

patreon.com/esr
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/britons-43-more-likely-claim-4669678
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tiptopkek

Probably bait, but Niggercare wasn't universal healthcare. Having a gun put to your head and being told that you're to buy a health care plan or else isn't universal health care.

So do Americans. You guys have social democracy level taxes with none of the benefits because the money goes to fight wars for Israel.

*this pleases rms*

Do you live paycheck to paycheck like a nigger?

Toplel

at least we have our daily mass shootings yuropoor

Being able to see a doctor whenever is being spoilt according to burgers

Sucks being a yuropoor tbh

Sure feels good as a European to have my wealth "redistributed" to the foreign parasites.

Not to mention having Muslims imported to rape your women and children and emasculate and intimidate your men.

EUROPE: NOT EVEN ONCE

At least the euro is worth something

Americans...

Most of the people claiming welfare here are natives
mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/britons-43-more-likely-claim-4669678

The only country with stable universal healthcare is ausland. What u smokin?

There is a disturbing amount of communism in here for an ESR thread. Time to break out the helicopters.

You're joking, right? My state has 0 income tax whereas yuro countries take at least 30%

sounds_legit.opus

What? I pay something like 20% income to taxes and I consider that too high for my income level.

not to mention that an American stopped a shooting on a French train bare handed just last year

What he meant is:

Getting slashed is much better, because you're less likely to die

Loooooooooooool! Are these educated immigrants the same ones raping women and children? The same ones who burnt down their shelter (which cost the taxpayers millions) because there was no more Nutella?

Pajeet please. You're going back to India.

Didn't get health insurance this year. Preparing my anus for a fat ass fine for not being able to afford my well-being. Thanks, you fucking greedy nigger.

Dude just wants money to make shit nobody really needs. He even states that he can easily get a well paid job but refuses to.

Adjust your deductions so that you break even or pay a little...they can only take the fine from a refund.

At least you don't live in Swedistan. Take what you can, I guess.

Socialized education obviously isn't working.

I make shit earnings. I don't think I even have to do my taxes this year.

Poor ESR and his lolbertarianism.

Health insurance was a mistake. It means that a patient has a substantial wad of money to cover his treatment, and that drove the prices up - they can make more money, and so they do. Insurance compensation followed, and so did the cost, so insurers also made more money. The money came from workers' paycheck so everyone but medical and insurance workers got poorer, and on top of that it created ridiculous prices for healthcare.

Keep in mind that american healthcare prices are extremely inflated due to careless and shortsighted government policies. It should cost at most a fifth of what it actually does.

Ewwww Gross

Holla Forums logic strikes again!

Literally show me where I said that

Why the fuck can't I post

>couple

Not him but I'd imagine if they're so educated they wouldn't need to leave their native land.

right, because that PhD makes them immune to drone strikes

its skewed because of foreign students you utter mong

Racist. The honorable Barrack Obama does not harm non-terrorists.

Memes aside, while burgers are likelier to have guns, yuropoors are still more heavily armed than most 3rd-worlders. Even in less gunhappy countries like the UK, practically anybody can legally buy shotguns, rifles, and revolvers.

If you didn't have insurance, you'd just end up with some kind of collective subsidy system that functions identically.

And if you have insurance, it just perpetually inflates healthcare prices.

Dental plan:
Dentist can help 3 ppl hour, 6 hours/day, 200 days/year
Total paychecks: 170000

We need an office:
Rent 4000/month > 48000/year

Dental equipment 500000 or 50000 /year
4% Interest above figure 20000 /year

Total Yearly cost of a dentist: 288000 /year
For each patient 80 /year

This is just an example, but for 80 year you can essentially walk into the dentist once a year
and for a check up. (excluding cost for consumables). This translates to 7 a month for dental "insurance".
Note that he has enough time left for unplanned work.

The same type of calculation can be made for a General practicioner, Physical therapy, all the way up to the hospital lvl.
This is left as an exercise :^) but you will probably find out that you can pay for an entire hospital including equipment, doctors, assistants
for each doctor etc for about 50/month/patient. and still have money left for catgirl reseach

TLDR: Everyone in the west is getting massivly jewed on healthcare.

I blame big pharma

US healthcare system is fucked up. With or without Obamacare, prices would have risen because there is no interest by politicians or companies to lower prices.

Accept it, burgers. Your healthcare and college system failed. Middle-class Americans spend decades paying college loans and can be easily driven to bankruptcy or death by a cromic disease. This doesn't happen in any other 1st world country and that's not because 'murrican education or medicine is better, it's just because the market is fucked up.

Stop the ridiculous presumption that everyone lives by themselves, it's not like that. Everyone lives in a society and that's why it's important to contribute to lower-class citizens. Otherwise you might end up being the lower-class citizen yourself.

Silly user. All burgers know they can never be lower class citizens. At worst, they are temporarily embarrassed millionaires. :^)

>>>Holla Forums