Disney's upcoming live-action remakes

Other urls found in this thread:

thedodo.com/holly-dancing-bear-rescue-1497118686.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No way, is that an actual cartoon?

yea, 3 little pigs

And by Disney too, lmao. Was he redpilled about them?

Yeah right, if only. She's gonna be a fat black tranny. Don't you dare shame her.

I guess it would be about a mermaid in search of carpet and domestic violence.

I'm rustled.

Not inter-something isn't allowed anymore.

What is Tink?

Isn't it pretty obvious in the context?

Nope, that's why I'm asking

Live action Tinker Bell movie. How dense are you.

Vice and Buzzfeed should hire me, I know how to be a dishonest hack without having to purchase a six figure toliet degree labeled "Journalism".

are you one of those subhuman straights?

What's wrong with Tarzan, Hercules and Beauty & Beast?

Subliminal interracial

BATB will be the only great one

You mean terrible shit?

fucking kikes

Ah, I thought so. Thanks

Ursula was designed after the well known drag queen Divine. He (?) was the choice to voice her, but died before he could get the role. That guy isn't lying

Not on my watch goyim, I will assign Louie CK as the director.

That's what the image say you autistic kike and it's common knowledge. That didn't happen so forcing it to be that way in a remake is still retarded.

gek

source

Holla Forumsacks are triggered at literally anything.

Will white people play ugly arabian merchants in Aladdin?

There are so many layers of retardation here, its like they found capeshit for women.

The character was always meant to be female. It doesn't matter who it was based on. It could have been based on the most flaming faggot in town.

Oh, so you've wanted to say
But why still? If that was the original concept, why can't they do it now? That's not really a forced thing. Like, you know, in Hairspray, the mother is played by a guy, or in St. Trinian's, the head mistress is played by a guy sometimes. If they make a new one, and I saw the previous ones, I kinda expect it to be like that.
Again, why shouldn't they antagonize a crossdresser?

But this shitty attempt at rationalizing it beggars belief.

As if they need rationalize something. They'd make her a tranny even if there was no drag story at all. And they will make Ariel black, Flounder autistic, and Sebastian gay.

A lot of people here are underage.

Put TrigglyPuff to play her.

Every classic Disney film that was made before the kikes took over the company is going to be pozzed. :,^(

if this a thing

I know you want to have it both ways but get your infograph fixed. Besides The Little Mermaid's original story showed the full consequences of Ariel disobeying her father and trusting witches. The 1989 movie even though the witch almost succeeds still shows she gets what she wants.

It took up to 3-4 years to complete a hand drawn movie you millennial faggot, plus the project was in development since Disney himself was alive, it was the last big fairy tale he wanted to make. So take your things Shlomo and back to Tel Aviv.

WHEN WILL IT END

1989 minus 4 years means 1985. Wow, it's right after the cutoff. But I'm sure that somehow still means it's 100% non-kosher.
Wow, that changes everything. Even though the project actually started in 1933 but was shelved for half a century, I'm sure it's exactly 100% according to his original vision, real life tranny inspired villain too.

After the final solution is implemented

They already remade Snow White.

I don't know why people get excited to watch a live action remake filled with 'realistic' looking CGI of animated classics. They were animated to begin with because with animation, they managed to make characters like animals or household items look more lively and imaginative compared to real world ones. I highly doubt anybody fondly remembers these remakes a year after their release, let alone if they will 5 or 10 years in the future.

Does India even have bears?

it was only a matter of time m8.
Television was a mistake.

Yep. In the north where they have mountains. Indians capture bears and force them to dance. That's not a joke.

thedodo.com/holly-dancing-bear-rescue-1497118686.html

Tarzan and Beast were both white, though.

Wow! That's deep.

All you fags are forgetting that Ursula turns into an attractive woman.

Not her real form, she just used magic to make her self look that way. Plus look at her, she was going to divorce the guy, take half the kingdom and collect shit ton of alimony, completely JUSTing him. Even if she was attractive on the surface, she's still a wicked witch at heart.

Nah, after she became intolerable he would divorce her and in order to maintain the prestige of the dynasty, have her assassinated in a car crash.

Already one step ahead of you buddy, just got my master degree in gender studies! :)

I hope there is a scene where Mulan lezzes out.

Just stop it. Just make it stop already. Pleaseā€¦

nigger what

Althought edgy that's partially true.

It's not disney

That's why it's "subliminal". They are technically white, but presented as "beasts", "different".

>>>/normalfag/

Do they then shit on them?

>>>/autism/

JEWST

with a fat transgender nigger

ANTISEMITIC

Or maybe I just like to look at people prettier than myself.

whatta conspiracy, amirite?!?!?!

what the fuck is a becomer?

AYO