solidfiles.com/v/zdDYgQ2vkXRRP
solidfiles.com/v/p3BrqydpxvqkD
solidfiles.com/v/BzaLYv5DRZLgp
solidfiles.com/v/p3Brqyqz4Lqwa
solidfiles.com/v/dmjGdGNrpeLND
solidfiles.com/v/62Vw7Vz4rrPAB
solidfiles.com/v/WwaL4anAkxkWq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's a fat ugly unfunny jewess that was forced down the throats of everyone. there is no one that thinks she is actually funny

Women are not Funny.

Isn't she a coal burner?

Why are you taking this b8? Any thread about her should be a non-starter because she's irrelevant.

I doubt she likes hate threads, even if she is an attention whore.

Because typical ALT RIGHT white males are intimidated by a beautiful and funny woman

Trailer Trash Face

Why do people sage everything these days?

because almost every thread on this board lately is shit unworthy of being bumped. it is pointless though since people will come bump it anyway so i dunno why anyone bothers to sage

Whatever happened to "if you don't like the show change the channel."

when every channel is shit you can either turn off the tv or watch shit

she isn't funny, and blames sexism for the fact that she isn't funny, and people don't like that

Ewwwww

She needs to be thrown down a well.

That isn't b8, faggot.

Had she been a man, would she have even been famous?

She capitalizes on her own un-attractiveness in jokes, because she already knows she's unattractive. Jews are also not funny. Seriously, Seinfeld is not funny guys.

She spent her uncle shekels to be a fat whore. She steals all of her jokes from other comedians. Her schtick is one-dimensional, only talking about how much of a disgusting person she is by copying typical "laddish" behavior, then disparaging men for the same behavior she's appropriated from them.

In short, she's a saggy cunt.

She's a female Louie Anderson, but without the comedy.

holy shit is this pic real?

>3 chins
>4 necks

I didn't realize she was ever this fat.

She wasn't and isn't.

It's pretty telling that the haters have to resort to shopped images to make their point. It's almost like they have some kind of agenda, isn't it?

She had to lose 40 pounds for her role in "Trainwreck" and even then she was barely presentable enough to look at without wincing.

They put Amy Schumer on every channel.

That's the real reason. She could have easily flown under the radar, everyone ignoring her after they first time she failed to make them laugh, but "some people" who happen to control tv and movies decided to pretend she was funny and keep trying to convince others of that, but nobody was buying it. No actual audience actually ever liked her, but they just kept telling us to like her, and after a few years of it not working, they resorted to calling everybody sexist for not thinking that she's funny.

Kramer's mah nigga, though. But true patricians know George is best.

It's not like all those photo shoots she does for whatever magazine is sucking her dick this week aren't shooped as well.

ALL CON, NO CHA

Stern sucks as well. I was not once cracked up by anything he's said. It's no wonder he's had Amy Schumer on his show.

Prove that fat leather picture is shooped. I'll wait.

this totally isn't a b8 thread

VAGINA HAHAHAHAHHA

Probably not, but she might have at least been funny.

she's similar to adam sandler, a kike going "im a dumb fat white person, huhu lets all laugh at 'ourselves' because stupid humor is on our level"

I've at least laughed at Adam Sandler, before. Granted when I was very young.

it's weird going back and watching them now

Isn't he goy?

She would be sexy if she lost weight and accepted jesus christ, but you know she won't. Jesus killers aren't funny, they're just oven dodgers.

I'd fuck her.

Not despite her looking like Miss Piggy, but because of it - I've always wondered what fucking Miss Piggy would be like and Amy Schumer is my ticket to forbidden porcine ecstasy.

Master lucid dreaming, and fuck an anthropomorphized version of Miss Piggy herself. It's probably the closest you can get without just buying a Miss Piggy puppet and fashioning it into a fleshlight.

Or fucking Amy Schumer for that matter.

Got to get the word out.

Spoiler that disgusting shit user. Even a nose job couldn't fix that ugly pigkike's fat face. Thankfully she is already irrelevant. If her body was cremated it would probably make auschwitz look like a campfire. That missile is actually her dildo, btw. Fuck I am angery.

MUH VAGINA

Our site.

Our site yes, bees board not pol

Go back to leftypol you triggered faggot, no one likes you and your shitty forced memes.

You will be the first in the gulags gomrade :DDD

Kek another pol faggots I hate both pols a like

lol u r dum everyone is dum but me

faggot I'm the dumbest mothefucker around don't ever doubt that

There is no way they could cremate that cunt. Look at it. They'd have to give it a viking burial on an aircraft hangar.

I don't hate her as much as everyone else seems to. But here's why I hate her:

Her stand up sucks ass. Her show is mostly bad, but there are some good skits. She's a 4/10 comedic actor. But that's all mostly forgivable.

I mostly hate her because she pushes bullshit feminist propaganda and plays the woman card every chance she gets.

Not sure what that picture is supposed to getting across.

shes either mediocre or terrible at comedy,
only reasons shes tolerated - "Schumer"

To be honest, I've never heard of her until people started talking shit about her career.

Did she get plastic surgery or something

solidfiles.com/v/p3BrK6yWg6xV5
solidfiles.com/v/7267AMQZvd7GY
solidfiles.com/v/rZAKxpnmGVyd3
solidfiles.com/v/62VwRpWKG4mxK
solidfiles.com/v/Vv2LRxvPQL2Wy
solidfiles.com/v/Y2pWzLYRnmgZz
solidfiles.com/v/Ak2LQBpZq4egW
solidfiles.com/v/jeGBx6x3jY6V3
solidfiles.com/v/zdDYgQ2vkXRRP
solidfiles.com/v/p3BrqydpxvqkD
solidfiles.com/v/BzaLYv5DRZLgp
solidfiles.com/v/p3Brqyqz4Lqwa
solidfiles.com/v/dmjGdGNrpeLND
solidfiles.com/v/62Vw7Vz4rrPAB
solidfiles.com/v/WwaL4anAkxkWq

she's been in a shitload of advertising lately, like that garbage budweiser campaign.

Nah, the news made her big.

Unfunny kikesse that steals good jokes and still manages to fuck them up.

Ha ha ha ha holy shit, what a kike-shill.

Yes. You can see the nose was reduced.

Most of the rest of the changes makeup, a flat-iron to her hair, and she gained about 90lbs of flab.

I don't like her because she is a cunt. At a roast she mocked the death of close friend. She got a lot a hate for it, but preached she would not apologize. It's comedy she sad, jokingly. One fan calls her a fat shank and she sends her twitter army after them. Forcing him to say sorry publicly.

Good god was she that fat?

hows it going CIA? You feel in charge yet?