Be me

Reminder that gays are androphilic and naturally right wing (masculine).

Well I wish my bf was. He became such a pussy since he started hanging out with fat tumble dykes. Even starting talking with a lisp that he never had before.
Don't know if I should dump him now or give him time to snap out of this cringe phase.

present him with an ultimatum, drop the faggot shit or you're outta there

it's not like you're obliged to stay with him if he becomes a LQGBBQTJIHAD mutant

Stopped reading there

yes daddy it is wrong to be gay, that's why i need your cock in my ass

fuck the gay out of me daddy

Sorry to hear that, faggot.

This is because homos the who give benis in bums have more t levles than straight men. Men who fuck other men literally are unable to fuck women becasue they are too pussy literally.

what do tea leaves have to do with gayness?

Only fags drink tea, obviously.
t. faggot

gay men love tea leaves more hitler loved tea leaves. Hitler =/= not homosex but homoses = hitler.

Get it?

What sort of plebeian filth are you, user?

Fuck off.

What's the matter? Suppressing… urges?

a gay person touched my jeans when i was younger

now i'm infected with homosexuality

I have hemeroids and taking hard long things up my ass hurts. I can not be homosexual for this very reason and i will never be becasue bum fun hurts and i dont want to go to doctor to sew my ass back up and later when i will be old i will release large amout of feces from my anus becasue its loose from lots of gay sex. No thanks this post have not sold me the homos.

why not put long hard things up other peoples butts then?

Wtf? Ever heard of lube, user? Get a good oil based lube and find a gay man who doesn't mind / likes hearing you fart when he pulls his dick out.

wtf i love cocks now

Becasue men ass smells bad even if you wash it and the hair on there isnt as attractive as women hair i mean women hair near asshole is hot as hell + vagina which lubricate so you dont need to buy lubricants to lube ass just take women pussy juices and spread it to her ass FREE LUBRICANT IS WORTH IT

sometimes people shaaaaaaave tbh

This. Or just stick to mostly stick to sucking dick

Fuck u fag

This is my response to every fag.
Notice no mention of anus.

Same fag

Not a woman??

Of course its me wtf you fag who gives a shit

I dunno I just noticed

and also eat ass too

takes one to know one

I haven for l't gotten laid in over a year and haven't jerked off in months.

I'm getting really angry. So don't feel bad user.

spit don't do shit

you need lube

Well I'm still getting laid.
Its just that every time I suck his dick I feel like I'm kissing it goodbye.

(checked)

You need a reverse trap. A girl who looks like a dude.

Shave + use feminine scented body wash