Brit/pol/ 9001: Fix our cucked gun laws edition

Alright. I'm American, but I care about you and your fucked up teeth.

How do we fix your gun laws, Brits? You know your land and laws better than I do. Let's get to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7OLUbrI3Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=oA9npRx04zs
who.int/oral_health/action/information/surveillance/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who /HARRIS/ Here?

Filtered

fuck off

Goodness fuck you badtooth fucks really are cuckolds, aren't you?

Fuck off

Back on topic. Who in your parliament would support gun laws?

Who is running for your parliament that would support gun laws?

Didn't need to be a new brit/pol/ thread.

Posting gun certificate vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=q7OLUbrI3Uc

youtube.com/watch?v=oA9npRx04zs

There are few shooting/hunting/gun magazines available in the UK. Subscribe to them and spread the good info in them far and wide.

Farage himself said the handgun ban was ridiculous and made reference to European countries like Switzerland.

It is vital that we join clubs and lobby/pressure political parties and the governemnt to have laws in our favour so that firearms are not just in the posession of criminals.

We need Farage or a Farage loyalist who agrees on this issue to be promoted and shilled.

Death to traitors, freedom to Britain!

Who /smilingginnie/ here?

Filtered
Stay in >>>/politics/ you fucking nigger

Just show how the guncontrol faggotry has been doing shit to prevent the terrorism menace.

Noones even talking about it, only person i remember mentioning it was farrage and that was only once.

What is happening in france is the perfect opening. The government openly admitting they cant help when terrorists kick off opens the door for the need for armed citizens. Itll be a long road though as in all my years following politics, sadly there seems to be no will yet.

We have clubs where you can go shooting and people can get guns so we arent completely cucked but its a massive ballache and most people cant.

Yes we know getting firearms into the country either in one piece or part by part is easy, so is making a gun with the right blueprints and reading enough P.A. Luty, that's not really the point though as we'll be seen as criminals and any shitskin will be martyred.

People in this country can;t seem to wrap their heads around the fact that guns are dangerous when criminals and insane people own them and that eveyday people are handicapped in the face of these criminals, since cops are too heavy to carry around, our police forces are shit and not on the beat anyway and criminals don't follow the law anyway.

Get people talking about it. This is your country; I'll do whatever I can, but I can't do much. What would be some good arguments for it, for getting people more used to the thought of it? What are some statistics you could use in your favor?

b-b-b-but MUH DUNBLANE!

t. average cuck

Would have been les slikely to happen were a teacher or other member of staff/security armed, tbh.

Even with Dunblane it was more the police's fault, his club members phoned them up asking them to take away his guns, as he'd be alittle nutty lately, they took them away and they then returned them. Then hes hot the school up. He was also a paedophile.

There are a few backbench Conservative MPs and DUP MPs that would support it. But there's no appetite for it at the upper end of the parties.

I imagine the debate would fare better in the House of Lords.

If enough people demand it, what the upper class wants will not matter; they'll be outnumbered massively. Any chance we could get Nige on it? I know the poor man's tired, but… Who else could do it?

There would need to be an actual civil war, fought by tooth and claw, before a century of leftist white submission exits the public mind. The country would need to be ruined and rebuilt a second time for anyone to even consider the idea and if it were blitz doing it like last time it would still have no effect. People would need to be put in situations where they are actually fearing for their lives due to regular direct human contact with no hope of recourse before the idea of using a weapon for protection re-enters the brain. This may seem like it is already happening, but it's not dire enough yet, people still rely upon the ineffective and bumbling police state more focused on catching copyright infringement than actual rapists. The only evidence that applies to the current British public is what is physically dealt to them or fed to them by the MSM, which would absolutely never allow for personal protection.

BTW to answer your question no, on one with any chance of ever attaining real power.

Why not you, then? We have to start somewhere. At the very least, we could start fighting to repeal the fact that self defense is almost illegal in Britland.

Gun clubs in Sussex - any anons got recommendations?

Top Kek this looks like something the orcs use in warhammer 40k.

Bisley.

Thnx m9

Any thread that isn't made in britain isn't a brit/pol/ thread

Reported.

UKIP are the only group with any following which wants to make ownership of handguns legal. Thats the best we have so far, they have 16% of the vote, but recent events will see that doubled at the next election unless something major happens. We wait.

No, they need to be ignored. What needs to be fixed are shitty 3D Printers and poor 3D models.

British dental health is world-class, joint first place with Germany.
American dental health is comparable to higher tier 3rd world countries. Check WHO stats on DMFT.
Here is the starting point for your research.
who.int/oral_health/action/information/surveillance/en/
The Jews have been very successful in spreading the "British teeth" meme but it is pure misinformation.
As for gun laws, it has never been culturally normal to carry a gun in public in the UK. Worry about your own 4 times higher murder rate.

This. I give a rat's ass about some kike lackeys, but I want sufficiently advanced and economic technology to produce anything in my own four walls.

Yes and no - from the lower gentry upward it was, of course, completely normal and even expected to be armed. Not for the lower classes, obviously.

why are limeys all homosexuals?

==MORALITY MAN== talking about gun control in bongistan

oi my ==red== didnt work ffs

Don't worry about us bruv. Our gun laws are fine. We one blood, one luv, you know what I mean. Ain't no need to pull the trigger on a fellow human being.

I can't picture them being fixed without mass Islamic shootings showing their inefficacy.
The problem as we're all aware is that gun laws are not a one size fits all issue. Gun laws can't be the same for Whites and Blacks, Nigs simply can't be trusted with a firearm and bring us down with them.
I don't know how you burgers have managed to keep hold of your guns with the amount of nogs that you have shooting up the place.