White supremacy

white supremacy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland is Europe's toilet and will forever be the most hated nation of the continent.

Katyn best day of my life

If I could delete one country off the globe then it would be Pooland.

always been kinda mistrustful of women toting white supremacy shit, they tend to be either sluts or mentally unstable or both.

then again, so do many guys who are into it. not exactly a lifestyle that's healthy imo

Go back to your cuckshed, Heinz.

Some do, but same could be said about SJW hemp-knitting bitches.

true, i suppose most women aren't right in the head in general. why do we put up with them again?

I forgot, if I'm honest.

so we can continue breeding, as a species. it's hardcoded into our brain patterns.

Good, because women have no tribal loyalty. Their prerogative is to reproduce with whichever males appear stronger.

say that in hell when you burn along with the niggers for your crimes.

White supremacy is pretty gay stupid. It had every chance but still failed.

Fuck Poland tho

Not really, I'd say they reproduce with whatever person pays for their home, car, clothes, etc. They are prostitutes and they don't even realize it.

Are slavs white?

We all know the Irish aren't.

ayyy fuk u boss
moores were the original Egyptians, why do you think it was so great

Degenetrtate

Don't you fucking Jews ever shut the fuck up?

MOMMY :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, lets play a game, tell us a little bit what White Nationalism means to YOU. pic somewhat related, I look just like the guy I circled.

Embracing human nature. We respect dogs, lions, eagles and bears for the beasts they are. Humans are not above this. We are the most intelligent, the apex predator, the most superior, this is true. But we realize where we came from, and where the flesh of our bodies will go after we die. We may have different religions, our ancestors may have been Catholics or Protestants and Pagans even before that, yet now we are united in our duty to protect the beauty of the white woman and a future for white children.

Here is some Dr William Pierce Radio Broadcasts OP, they sure beat any of the alt-lite podcasts that are in circulation today.

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

I look like this one