***RED ICE DNC LIVE COVERAGE***

Stream just started. Get in here, niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSNJsAP6-9c

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qc8zj
youtube.com/watch?v=4fw7XiCJL4M
cytu.be/r/JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=8aDDe6MM5gc
twitch.tv/dnc2016
c-span.org/video/?412846-1/day-two-democratic-national-convention
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
ustream.tv/channel/VP6xYQN63sQ
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603
twitter.com/DNC_Scanner
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/26/kaine-challenge-blocked/
archive.is/jLWC6
8ch.pl/pol/res/20729.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is just normalfags talking on skype
not the convention

cuckZPaul, no thanks.

Remember that brief window of time when Red Ice was actually good, post-tinfoil and pre-aut-right?

Holla Forums once told me these guys were good, and hen I got Dicky Spencer in my ear. Not good.

its over now, I thought it just started OP?

No.

(((Red ice)))

Are (((alt right))) cucks who think totalitarianism is a brilliant political philosophy created by geniuses. They also think nationalism is (((alt right)))

lolbergtarianism*

woops

They have known jews and shabbos goyim on their show.

Not sure how or why anyone would take them seriously.

It seems they uncritically feature anyone who market themselves for the (((alt-right))), keyword (((market))).

The (((alt-right))) is becoming a business, with every e-celeb having their donate shekels link and whatnot.

This kosherized soup of everything goes because let's not marginalize ourselves allows the jew to hide in there. The same shit reapeats itself. Alt-right are the new neocohens.

The guy with the guns on his desk and horribly shaved beard is a total cuck.

Okay Schlomo, please calm down.

Red Ice has had some decent guests on in the past, but yeah, I wouldn't treat them as anything more than a content aggregator

any numbered DNC Thread #17???

What's with the Red Ice hate? They have had MacDonald multiple times, now his protege, Andrew Joyce (great interview), Dennis Wise, Thomas Goodrich, Arthur Kemp, and so on. Great interviews sometimes.

They're not terrible, but they have bought into being part of the so called "alt-right", and they interview some pretty insane people.

anybody have footage of them playing hip to be square?

Apparently no one can make new threads right now, this can be our #17

Current thread is

Th-thanks codemonkey

TUESDAY JULY 26 - DAY TWO OF THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION

Today's headliners
- Jelani Freeman
- Thaddeus Desmond
- Dynah Haubert
- Kate Burdick
- Anton Moore
- Dustin Parsons
- Students from Eagle Academy
- Joe Sweeney
- Lauren Manning
- Ryan Moore
- Bill Clinton

Convention program for the rest of the week:
- archive.is/Qc8zj

LIVESTREAMS
- youtube.com/watch?v=4fw7XiCJL4M
- cytu.be/r/JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP
- youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
- youtube.com/watch?v=8aDDe6MM5gc
- twitch.tv/dnc2016
- c-span.org/video/?412846-1/day-two-democratic-national-convention
- youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
- youtube.com/watch?v=YIG-yS7Brqs
- ustream.tv/channel/VP6xYQN63sQ

POLICE SCANNERS
- broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603
- twitter.com/DNC_Scanner

WE'RE HIJACKING THIS THREAD

Hopefully the ceiling of the convention center

How can this not be fixed yet, it's like a 5 minute fix at most

Because Codemonkey is asleep and we have no proper network of communications with the people that run this site.

Oh, that's right, I forgot!

Is there any board we can chimp out on?

I find it pretty (((coincidental))) that the site breaks with no one around to fix it while a DNC nuclear meltdown is going on.

*about it

/operate/ and /sudo/ need captcha.
/meta/ doesn't, but it's shit and won't help.

Oh great now it's incestual pedophile.

(((Lena Kikeham)))

the country was founded on tolerance, but pay us back for slavery

pick one

i understand your frustration

YOU RAPED YOUR SISTER YOU CUNT!!!!!

I wonder how many of these shitskins know that the Founding Fathers were pretty much white nationalists who thought only 'free whites of good character' should become citizens.

They need to be updated, its 2016

Relevant.

TEE HEE MY TODDLER SISTER DIDN'T MIND ME MOLESTING HER PUSSY SO IT'S ALL GOOD YOU DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS

FFS I was promised a bedchan44

PRAISE KEK

So to recap happenings thus far today

Bern victims tried to push to be able to out Kaine as the VP, DNC stalled on paperwork so long they missed the "dead line" and couldnt try to push for a diff VP

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/26/kaine-challenge-blocked/
archive.is/jLWC6

Vermont went last in the roll call vote, Bernvictim patient zero (the bern himself) got up and effectively asked for all votes to go to shillary, the ultimate cuckening has taken place, bern victims on suicide watch like you've never seen before (no like, I think some of them might ACTUALLY kill themselves this time)

Following all this and the cunt witch being the nom, reports of bern victim delegates leaving the arena in protest (cams arent currently showing the audience except for tiny sections… funny considering how much they were bragging yesterday about "packing the arena" when "the rnc couldnt fill its arena".. shouldnt they be proud to show the audience completely?). Streams were on talking to them outside, they've gone off now

Bern victims outside getting into fights with obvious hillary shills trying to coerce bern victims into voting shillary, bern victims having none of it, many locked downstairs with media, cant come in or go out

In the end, its been a huge shit show, but the media wont show it, and do everything they can to hide these massive rifts forming in their party

Its only going to get better from here gents

"forcefully reject division"

isn't that what you call racism?

"Gotta keep making up new terms to sound smart" - average Shillary voter

I mean for fucks sake she's an incestuous pedophile rapist.

And she's allowed to speak on the stage of one of the two parties of the most powerful and influential country on the planet?

Just fucking kill me

and she comes out saying "according to Trump, my body is a 2" as if that's not entirely accurate and even pretty generous

Just fucking kill me them

Every speaker:

Join comfy chat here guys

Website gone offline.
is it being shut down

Why do you have a trip on you fag?

Fuck off.

Praise kek, let it be so.

pls response

(((Barbara Boxer)))

VAGINA

perhaps it's just because I tried visiting the board log, but I got a "website offline" from there. I mean, with captcha breaking and Jim and Codemonkey taking their sweet time to fix their shit during a DNC nuclear meltdown, one could speculate.

They are asleep, and Holla Forums isn't the master of the site. Hell, the site went down during the entire duration of the Sony E3 conference, again he was asleep. They don't give a shit about what event is occurring, it's not their job to care.

Holla Forumsedditors actually believe this

CURRENT YEAR

IT'S 2016

Holy shit !
Its happening, some of them realized it was all a huge scam

Nah, not yet, they have work to do son

Their anger and disdain shillary needs to be exploited. We need to ensure they survive long enough to continue to stir hatred and dissent and rally support within themselves to keep each other from voting for the cunt witch

If to many of them go or give up, many of the rest will fall back in line with the devil in a pant suit… we NEED them actively sowing division and creating huge rifts in their party

If Holla Forums was in charge, Holla Forums wouldn't exist.

This convention is very triggering and makes the RNC look entertaining

I just got tickets, anyone else going? (Scranton)

Do you feel in charge?

the best thing that could possibly happen is they and BLM try to disrupt the polls forcing obongawongawongoIdon'twannaleavethecongonananananana to make the risky decision of either only indicting one group and ending his presidency on the most easily seen display of white hatred yet or do nothing and allow Trump to put both in gitmo.

And day 2 seems right now the speakers are running a same textbook strategy of

Niggers why can't you post? I can post just fine.

Captcha is broken, which means you can't make new threads and if you didn't fill out the 24hr captcha before it broke, you can only lurk.

Make a thread then nigger

Captcha expired

Some of us are over here
8ch.pl/pol/res/20729.html

Captcha is back up.

NEW THREAD

Thank god

Well what do you know, it works again.

Today, Jim was not a faggot

The kikes must be terrfied.

Both screencaps are me, funny. Anyway, I missed a lot of good happenings people summed up in the first day. Muh slaves built dat hwayt horse and so on.

But yeah the last few hours since I've stopped listening have seemed to be ridiculous as well. Bunch of trash tier "celebs" parading around to jerk each other off. Lots of "muh ebul trump" and pandering and the moms of those who have found their way into the dead nigger storage facilities But its all been tepid applause because of the issues going on with bernouts leaving, which is again why they wont show the full audience. been watching (not listening) on my second monitor. They have YET to show the audience since then, which certainly gives credibility to the words on cernovichs stream from a delegate he saw outside that the large crowd leaving were in fact all delegates from inside

I'm waiting on Bill to get on stage and shit himself personally. I should go to sleep cause I have to go to work in 2 hours, but damn I dont want to miss the shit that he goes into… wonder if his senility and aids fuck with his brain enough that he admits to rapping a bunch of women backstage

I downloaded torrents of the last 4-5 months worth of interviews, and only managed to find 3 that were worth listening to.

They went downhill fast.

Tinfoil phase was better.