Brit/pol/ #1102 - Holy War Soon Edition

Islamist knifemen forced priest, 84, to kneel and filmed his death as they slit his throat: Hollande says 'France is at war with ISIS' after jihadists storm French church during Mass chanting 'Allahu Akbar'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

Pope Francis Condemns ‘Barbarous Murder’ of Priest in French Church
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/pope-francis-condemns-barbarous-murder-priest-french-church/

Germany must address fears after attacks, says Bavaria governor
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36897694

Brexit: Theresa May and Enda Kenny 'want to keep close links' between UK and Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36888838

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/fireman-sam-producer-apologises-after-showing-character-treading/
archive.is/POYoy
itv.com/news/story/2016-07-26/live-updates-french-priest-murdered-by-is-soldiers/
twitter.com/lamb_karahi/status/757680250461577216
muller.lbl.gov/TRessays/29-Dirty_Bombs.htm
m.welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html
twitter.com/MetroUK/status/758008468985024512
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/french-priest-isis-killer-attack-8499196
8ch.net/pol/res/6902537.html
m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_5797b95ee4b02508de478dc7
twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/757966568873725952
youtube.com/watch?v=Pef0ERYZUgY
youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
archive.is/cCurA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2973823/I-m-dead-man-walking-Jihadi-John-tells-paranoia-shadowed-MI5-went-Syria-bombshell-email-Mail-Sunday.html
app.musicradio.com/lbcnational/on-air/player/
al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2015/02/azhar-egypt-radicals-islamic-state-apostates.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1506955/liam-fox-dismisses-claims-of-uk-staying-eus-single-market/
youtu.be/wHWsDlUflLs?t=9m8s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3707853/Guardian-set-post-173m-loss-figures-set-reveal-company-struggled-result-advertising-downturn.html
youtu.be/5KcUj6R0vro?t=11m34s
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/japan-suspect-was-cannabis-user-though-youd-nevr-know-it-from-uk-reports.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/26/sanders-movement-bernie-hillary-donald-trump
order-order.com/2016/07/27/242524/
order-order.com/2016/07/27/242535/
order-order.com/2016/07/27/juncker-appoints-hardline-britain-basher-eu-brexit-negotiator/
archive.is/zhOLc
twitter.com/Zainab_mufc7/status/757918685113745408
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-needs-lisa-duffy-to-take-it-forward-after-nigel-farage/
twitter.com/Zainab_mufc7/status/758251939159273472
krone.at/welt/reutlingen-die-traurigen-hintergruende-der-bluttat-opfer-4-fache-mutter-story-521848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Box_Brown
twitter.com/owensmith2016/status/758250351174815744
standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-how-thousands-of-house-deals-collapsed-in-london-due-to-brexit-a3305526.html
twitter.com/pzf/status/758076084260831237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lads is it legal to just own a longbow and lots of arrows in the UK for self protection?

no

Fireman Sam producer apologises after showing character treading on page from the Koran
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/fireman-sam-producer-apologises-after-showing-character-treading/

3rd for Nuttall.

How long until there's another big terrorist attack in the UK, lads? I feel like we're overdue one tbh, as depressing as that sounds.

Based aboriginal elders blow the fuck out of tranny pianist with emotional tribal music performance

Not even if I get a license for it?

8th for tfw she will lovingly nuzzle you

Do those belts with square metal pieces have a name?

My friend told me only 15% of Muslims are terrorists so stop with the racism k thx

we've had some good times and some bad ones brit/pol/. i'm going to stop posting.
t. trap

So the majority do condemn it? Checkmate, bigots

Kill yourself.

>you will never write a dark and gritty Fireman Sam where Pontypandy has gone to shit with drug abuse, prostitution and Islamic rape gangs with Sam correcting all this with his trusty fireaxe

I don't trust Hollande for a moment to have the best interests of the French nation in mind with his "war on ISIS".

Those like him probably precipitated the attacks for (((ulterior motives))).

military flip belt

You may as well get an illegal gun and carry it with you.
A bow in your house won't protect you from a muslim killer.

A crossbow will and is completely legal

MAYBE THE POPE SHOULD WASH MORE RAPEFUGEE FEET

MAYBE THAT WILL HELP, EH POPE?

Unless you can conceal carry a hand-crossbow, i would stick to ilegal firearms if i were a britcuck.

Don't cross bows take ages to set up the bolt?

Why would i ever do that, I'm a law abiding citizen of the united kingdom. you can't get us that easy GCHQ

The great ethnic cleansing of mudshits in Europe will never happen.
Liberation Truck, priests knifed and mass bombings and shootings of the people will go on.
Bread & Circus is still available and therefore, everything is fine in everyones own personal reality bubble.

Not with modern designs, no

I'd be happy to carry a concealed handgun if the prison sentence was low but its like, 10 years or some shite.

More than a dindu rapist would get.

Just go somewhere in the bad part and buy ahmed a handgun.

This is just the song of Holla Forums honestly.

Messianic…

I HUNGER FOR FEET

Is no one else a bit suspicious of all these attacks? That they just happen to be suddenly exploding now all of a sudden?

I probably sound paranoid but I can't shake the feeling tbh. I just don't really buy what we're being sold, it's too convenient

Ethnic cleansing happens as soon as a white man chucks a molotov into a group of refugees and all the previously peaceful muslims (sleeper agents) officially declare jihad.

As a Christian, I really respect the Pope for his humility jokes aside, its a virtue but he should probably avoid being so politcally naive and foolish.

I hope he personally visits the Diocese where the French priest was martyred

Would some euro with nothing to lose become a euro-dylann roof please?

Reminder that Shell Oil is a subsidiary of the Rothschilds.

Lad he knows exactly what hes doing.

YOU ARE MESSIANIC MILLENNIALS ACCORDING TO KABBALAH

archive.is/POYoy

Yet again we've come full circle.

I hope he gets knifed in the knackers

Actually, yeah you are right. Never trust the Bishop of Rome, as they say.

He's clearly the Antichrist lads

POPE GOES IN THE OVEN

Sometimes I forget how fucking autistic some of the people on here are

Its sad to think they are on a high-speed train to hell and damnation

Crusade when?

Not until we have loyal and righteous leadership.

I am a catholic sedevacantist and an argentine, i hate francis and reject any pope after the death of Pius XII
PUT HIM IN THE OVEN
I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE SAME CITY THAT HE IS

Did you watch the first video? It's a treat

Why's the U.K. avoided an attack thus far?

We are going to get the biggest one dirty bomb in London.

We shall be ground zero for the race war.

GCHQ actually does their job when they want too.

They were going to kidnap a serviceman and sadistically torture and murder him. Only their ineptitude prevented it.

London already has been dirty bombed.

A crossbow will protect you from ONE muslim. If you happen to have it with you, which is not likely, even if you use it for sport. Maybe in your house it would be useful (against ONE) but muslims don't attack people in their houses. Yet.

I just need fair warning, wanna climb on my roof to watch it happen, maybe take my amp and play dank riffs for my destruction.

please don't meme that user I live in London

Lad odds are that it will blind you

SE9 represent waddup

Hi lads, I have seen the news in a few hours.

Any more attacks?

The UK is a big guy

I got shades fam.

We'll shitpost again…

Dirty bomb isn't that bad.
It will mean a slightly higher risk of cancer in an area.

Its not like a nuclear bomb.

i reckon a fucking dirty bomb going off would trigger some sort of conflict.

They will start doing attacks outside of London/Paris/Brussels. While they are major population centres 90% of the populations of those countries feel safe. They need to carry out attacks in random locations so the entire population feels it could be them next.

Dirty bomb lead to deaths in near vicinity. Not nice deaths either. Slow death due to sudden extreme nuclear exposure.

The 6 million Jews living in England you fool

Oh they aren't nice, like the scientists at Chernobyl, they spent days in excruciating pain.

Great propaganda for the start of the race war. No way the government could survive the anger.

Their vigorous jewish financiers have to go first.

Ray Mears is our silent protector who surveys the land searching for those who would harm it and its children. He has already singlehandedly thwarted three major attacks and buried the bodies in the rich soil of the British woodland to nourish the good plants of the future. He can only do so much though and Ray is getting tired despite his skin being able to photosynthesize sunlight for energy.

Paris prosecutor confirms one of Normandy attackers was wearing an explosive enrichment belt
itv.com/news/story/2016-07-26/live-updates-french-priest-murdered-by-is-soldiers/

We need to remove the bread and circuses first before any of that will happen.

A soldier was beheaded in the street and the UK just collectively shrugged.

MANHUNTER

A dirty bomb would smash the sense of security that people had. That security is what our state has built its legitimacy on.

Bread and circuses had stopped working by the time the barbarians were at the gate. And we have been inviting the barbarians through our gates for years.

WEW
ALLAHU AKBAR
The comments lads…

Hopefully it goes off in a shithole nobody really cares about but for some reason muslims think we do. Plz be Manchester Would gladly join H.M. armed forces if we were to actually go on a crusade (and of course had some people stationed here).

chances are we won't be doing that until we have Trump as president and UKIP gainz. Anything until then will just be doing the bidding of the corrupt politicians and ther yids.

wew

10/10 would pay shekels to see

When you hear Jihadi scream,
Its time to for Sam to go purging,
Hes well-armed with an axe,
Fireman Sam
He piles up bodies in a stack,
Fireman Sam
Something something Sam is the hero next doooooor

I hate both sides tbh

I'm a 39 Articles Anglican m8. I just respect the Pope for being so humble.

Lad how long did you take thinking that one up?

muller.lbl.gov/TRessays/29-Dirty_Bombs.htm

Prof of physics from UC Berkeley

They are really good at causing fear, not at killibg people

Hitler dubs confirm.

Based degenerates.

You don't understand. Read the comments. The race war is beginning in Britain

My double dubs confirm this

What? Don't you mean they sawed his head off with a blunt knife?

Fucking kek.

If only we had an animator among us.

About 1/3rd of a pint.

no, I really do hate the flabby hedonist slags plus the islamics and their apologists

w0t r u? A rayciss?

It's Brits vs Jews and Muzzies on the timeline
Glorious

Get a gun if you can, but if you can't….

Kind of glad of that lad.

starts sounding like "gulag".

One of the comments

Ohhh they proper mad at that

What if the ragheads use biological weapons? They kill a large amount of people in very horrible ways.

Fugg it does.

GULAG
U
L
A
G

RAG

TIME

SWAG

Keep Sodor white

79 year old German woman raped in cemetery by new German Eritrean
m.welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html

The fear of this is worse than the reality. They will use the threat to clamp down on the population.

There are lads who still live in London ITT right now.
Disgusting.

#PrayForLondon

TOP KEK
twitter.com/MetroUK/status/758008468985024512

#prayforniggers

#based

Have you lads been getting fit an aesthetic, if not for the race war then to make yourself feel better and attract more people to your ideas? Good looking women love my unashamed love and admiration for our Nige and his policies, with a few more extreme bits added on.

Brits, you need to get to work repealing your ridiculous gun laws, and fast.

Oh god here we go some cuck shit I bet.
Fucking kek.

He's right, join gun clubs and start lobbying and/or pressure grouos in political parties NOW.

Serves them right tbh

We can only hope the pakis either kill them all or breed them out

Which one of you was this?

this tbfhwyf

excellent post

Can we get a seperate thread on this?

And into the Jew filter you go
Every. Single. Time

Want me to throw a planning thread up for you?

That seems pretty useless for self-defense when you go out, because it's not concealable. A gun (even a basic one shot gun) would be more useful outside.

;)

It's the best bet and it's about time. The power and intelligence of Holla Forums and the daily stormer (sometimes) shouldn't be underestimated. We're much mor eintelligent, genius and organised than outlets like stormfront.

Yes plz.

Dont know if sarcastic or serious. Autismo overdrive in progress.

First picture of one of ISIS terrorists who slit French priest's throat in horror attack
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/french-priest-isis-killer-attack-8499196

Sure but if you typify it for brits, then it will just get shit on by autists spreading d&c

Thread is up.

8ch.net/pol/res/6902537.html

No. You should not have anything that could be described as a weapon for "self protection". That would imply intent in the event you used it.

Any self defense weapon should be something you could reasonably be expected to have at hand in the event that you fear for your life. Pen, broomstick, frying pan etc.

Also, you don't want to fuck around with a longbow. They're the medieval equivalent of artillery.

If you intend to use a bow, look up 3D target shooting and get something suitable for that.

He asked for a new thread you retard, not another Brit/pol one, can yanks do anything right?

Too far lad, we should just give uncucked krauts fair warning to ge tout, coax the cucks and muslims into Germany for bennies and feminist white women and then Harris the entire fucking country.

AngloSphere Gun Rights Movement?

And any&all thread derailers will be shot when we get our guns back.

Thank you, generous and well meaning but ultimately unsuccessful Americanon that you are.

Please someone make a thread and if Harris poster comes back i swear i will Dresden that moron

If it's for the entire anglosphere, we'd be better off making a new board. I'll do that when I get home.

#prayforniggers

Lets shove them all in Luxembourg and bomb that. Germany is too nice to Harris

I think Canada is the least impotent in the Anglosphere:

Dont do this. No D&C m8.

It's my home land, not going to abandon it to nig nogs and pakis just yet

*lad

Thats why we need the leafs to assist. They have experience of being armed Anglos.

How is Canada least impotent?

Surely that title will go to the Burgers.

You can get any kind of gun you want there, more or less.

Oh wait, unless we no longer count Burgers as Anglosphere.

Do we?

no point getting aesthetic if your body is just going to get obliterated by an islamic suicide bomber

As brothers, yes.
Politically, no.

I've been meaning to do this for a while now.

No d&c about it, I fully intend to support Holla Forums as the father board, only, wouldn't it be good to have somewhere where all of us can plan things out in peace? Because I promise you, I would ban shills on sight and take on mods who would also.

You "60% white" posters have corrupted me.

That was more of a SCREE than a REEE imho

imagine being a white secondary school teacher in a majority black/muslim school in London. Only leftard cucks would do it and they are the ones most likely to be emotionally wrecked by it.

That's a terrible excuse.

I didn't know black Autists existed

Can i have the youtube link?

You'd get one chance. A board solely for British gun rights bas merit.

Anyway, Holla Forums is my main home and always will be. I promise if you are on this island I will hunt you down for the slightest D&C.

Fucking bullies. The only thing that could make me feel for a nigger.

Self defense?

Niggers deserve it.

How do wagecucks get out of bed every day, lads? I have such a strong urge to work, but when I star thinking about it I just don't think it's possible.

Arbeit Macht Frie user.

I'm not on your island, and I'm armed to the teeth.

But back on topic, it would be for all Anglo/Aryan/Slavic nations. All of the white races. You don't seem to understand that the worst d&c we're facing right now is whites on whites.

I set my alarm an hour before i have to get out of my bed to get ready for work in the morning. Just lay there for abit nice and cosy before i go for a shower.

Drop the slav bomb and whites in the same sentence and you will invite d&c you fucking nonce.
Anglosphere is clearcut and historically allied. If Slavanons find it useful then gr8.

I am clarifying that i only support a new board for the purpose of GUN RIGHTS IN THE ANGLOSPHERE.
Brit/pol/ belongs here.

doesn't that just make you more tired? also sounds like you have to go to bed very early.

I don;t mind other whites but my first anfd foremost allegiance is to the British people, then the rest of the anglosphere and then the other whites.

I'd beat my kid til they couldn't walk if I found out they did this

I earn good money and enjoy my job tbh

Of course they exist lad. Lel. I'm not sure how prevalent they are proportionally but I've met a few. It wouldn't surprise me if ironically there were more of them than white autists. I was surprised before to learn they've a much higher rate of homosexuality. Guess the best of us fall for tv propaganda and get a false image of a demographic, but in a too positive light.

Dropping the anglo bomb and whites will do the same thing tbh lad

Applied at Border Force Gatwick today lads.

This tbphgeez

it's basically fear of poverty and having to live on benefits, having to move into a hostel and live alongside asylum seekers and people living dysfunctional lives. That is the fate that awaits the NEETS of today.

Lad don't even bother trying to explain it to them, they won't understand/

Man, we just do. After a couple of months it becomes mechanical.

Honestly it seems so simple to me. I feel like a leftist, i want to say

Why are there two threads?

GOD DAMMIT GUN LAW user

REEEEEEEEEE

Correctamundo, I didn't work for ages, now I do, working is better. Your mind turns to mush otherwise, it's what we were born to do.

At least be cheered up that we're.
TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

No reasonable person can blame you for that, fam.

With resentment, lad. But it's easy, helped me get a car and house and better at talking/debating real people and having banter.

Still want to be a welder a few years down the line though.

I know lad, which is why I am trying to force myself tbh.

It gets easier?

resentment? Do you hate it?

Good lad. Voluntary or for pay (if so how much?). Definirely something I'd do.

Go for the welding m8. Honorable profession for actual men.

It amuses me that ISIS have caused any strong emotion at all in the most new church Pope in Catholic history.

It is written in Ecclesiastes that "there is a term for peace and a time for war"

The time for war is now.

Seconded.

All the same, you need to get over the dislike you have for Slavs, at least until kebab is removed.

They're not going to differentiate between you and Slavs, trust me.

I go to bed at 11 and wake up at half 6, out the door at 7:15.

WEW LADS

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_5797b95ee4b02508de478dc7

Oh dear

You'd have to be mad not to hate it. It's a skillful enough job, writing SQL code and analysing info but I can;t explain it, it's soul destroying sat at a computer all day even if I do have banter with everyone and drag my heels with a lot of things. It's "not me" if you get me, I just ended up here because it was the best thing on offer at the time and I did well in interviews and applying.

Very nice lad. But don't be surprised if you find out that your colleagues are all niggers/muslims like in MI5/MI6

Tbh i have no enmity for them, they are a seperate people, but not a wholly objectionable one.

Similar routine here tbh. A bit later on Wednesday when I do 9-5 instead of 4-8. I like Wednesdays. annual leave is even bettrer, loving my 2 weeks off atm.

JUST FUCK MY PARTY UP

Paid mate. £25,000 a year starting salary and the only requirement was 2 a-levels kek.

Fingers crossed, please oh glorious Enoch in heaven let it happen

Hold the fuck up.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR US NOW?

Do you live in London?

What do you do, lad?

smh. Good luck on becoming a welder, lad.

No. Fuck commuting to Gatwick every day if i did

wewewewewewewewewewewewew
twitter.com/Marion_M_Le_Pen/status/757966568873725952

Near Gatwick too m8, but based East Sussex not Crawley scum

I don't expect much from this tbh. He's been such a high profile part of UKIP that it probably won't matter. Backed by Arron and so much of the party faithful. Its not like Suzanne Evans where people don't give a shit about her.

We just have more in common with the anglosphere tbh and I feel we're the most accomplished and finest cultured people and the heirs to the Romans. The French coming in a very close second.

I find the customs of most Europeans weird, eccentric and dumb tbh, don't even get me started on law and order. The English system was the finest ever and the sooner we go back to it the better.

The right amount of freedom given, a sense of humour, fairness, justice and law.

Karen Duffy as UKIP leader

Or that nugget Arnott

What does this mean?

She knows it's coming

Surrey/Sussex Border myself. Not Brighton either I hope lad. Crawley's a shithole still frequent moka though like a degenerate

We have much common ground with Europe, user. All Nationalists deserve support.

But yes, the Anglosphere is the place i would consider home. It is only right that this is the case.

she will end up having to shoot native French to preserve the kebab

She'll get raped by Africans if she's not careful

Brighton - no lad, go north on the 23 until the proper english countryside, thats where youll find me.

Stay away from CreepyCrawley m80

I am assuming this is a bad thing.

I want to say it tbh, its power related.

A bunch of UKIP in border patrol would be like a ton of national front members and BNP as prison guards. Banter would be immense I'm aware NF& BNP were banned from these professions, smh

Thanks, it's been a passion of mine for about 10 years now, circumstances put me off it for a long time though.

Maybe Farage will come back or just be even more of an active advisor to whoever the new leader is.

Is he the smartest man alive?

Further to this, European customs are FOREIGN, not weird. Let them be foreign tbh.

Lad did you make that…

He is the biggest quadcoon cuck there is.

No. I stole it from 4chan for (you)s. This is my work.

What a QT. I hope the French realise they have a treasure here.

Anywhere near Ashdown forest lad? I love the countryside down south, some beautiful comfy pubs and winding lanes pic related, went to Alfriston not too long ago.
I'm not GCHQ chap, it's just most of the peeps on here are Northernfags and Londoners, don't often get a Based sussex/surreybro

Your OC is the best I've ever seen tbh fam ngl

Nice OC in that case

someone plz post this to Gordon

I used to work with someone who looked a bit like her (especially the eyes) and had Fench ancestry. I got on with her pretty well until we both moved to different departments and barely see each other now.

You probably are GayClubHeadQueens but no, bit further south. Put it this way, its near enough to Brighton that i dont bend over on the train.

smh

Thanks, based lad. I love you tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pef0ERYZUgY

The guy Sam Hyde trolled is talking at the DNC now

Here's a good suggestion.

Based civic nationalist making sure the pendulum doesn't swing too far.

He was speaking in such a tiny room. That video is probably one of my favourites of Sam tbh

And he just cucked himself for Hillary… pathetic

Fair Enough.

Would love to smash some squatter filth

Lad would you sacrifice brit/pol/ posters in your O9A satanic rituals or are we elite enough to be spared?

Good taste tbph lad. Theres some based history around sussex and surrey.

Was friends with people that did the anti march for this a few years ago, i forget the details. Damn i was wrong back then.

I am an anti-bully and Brit/pol/ is ripe with bullies. I wouldn't kill them though, just pump them full of female hormones and make them worship the big NEET dick. nah, lad you're safe tbh. See you in the streets

How Angela Merkel’s open-door immigration policy protects Germany from terrorism in the long-run
archive.is/cCurA

Holy shit amazing

She's France's last (democratic) hope. With the now daily snackbaring surely she's in with a good chance too?

I obviously meant rife but bullies will attack me for this, just watch.

Why did they have domed shields?

This is Trudeau tier.
You have to completely bend over and let yourself be conquered.

Imagine being a "british" muslim and you see all your muslim brothers taking up the sword of allah in continental Europe. Would you feel guilty and insecure for not doing your bit for the cause?

Did you know that Trump plans to remove laws muzzling religious political activity in the US? He's said that Christians are a huge bloc but unable to exert themselves and he wants to change that by removing the 1957 law that black mails them with tax status.

Back to guns:

By this time tomorrow i will put a thread up detailing UK gun laws, restrictions, licensing, club locations, etcetera. Unless any cunt wants to do a proper job of it for me, unlike that yank fucker.

Am I right to be fuming at these cunts catching Japanese bugs on my local War Memorial, or am I overreacting?

Im going to mine tomorrow after work. Will report back with feels status. Boiling with rage atm tbqhm8

Robert Verkaik is a lawyer who wrote Jihadi Jogn makings of a Terrorist
…and was threatened by him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2973823/I-m-dead-man-walking-Jihadi-John-tells-paranoia-shadowed-MI5-went-Syria-bombshell-email-Mail-Sunday.html

Where the frick is this?

High Wycombe. Hence the Paki.

So infantile; they're all adult men. I got bored of that franchise as a young teen.

I'd say you are very right to be angry tbh

It's like a dark and bitter twist on this image

No.

Neoconservative tbh.

Muslims don't feel guilt, about anything.

I did not. Interesting, though I'm not quite sure of the full ramifications.

I'm more triggered by the hijabi, but yes I find this shit pretty pathetic generally.

[cucks loudly]

This tbqh. A lot of autists on here don't seem to understand that there's an intermediate position between Richard Spencer and "lol Bomber Harris Dresden fuck Jerries/Yanks xD"

The comments

I remember we were half-jokingly predicting that this shit was going to be common, once again the reality is worse than the memes.

This is the price of freedom

In this situation it seems an appropriate response, since it's a memorial.

In general I don't understand why Pokemon Go annoys people so much though; at least it gets children out of the house

Yeah true tbh fam

PAUL NUTTALL
app.musicradio.com/lbcnational/on-air/player/

AS A HUMAN BEAN

0.0003% OF MUSLIMS, BUT I WOULD ARGUE THEYRE TERRORISTS NOT MUSLIMS

ONLY 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003% of muslims

Those are terrorists not Muslims though, according to this cunt's opinion (but not the top Muslim university)

al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2015/02/azhar-egypt-radicals-islamic-state-apostates.html

LMAO who cares if we double crime rates lads?

She is perfect.

If any'o you lads want a good pistol, here's a good suggestion:

Wife her lad

That looks like fun

Larry Sanders is currently speaking at the DNC representing Democrat voters living in England. Fucking hell lads.

Must hurt him to watch how cucked his brother is

Top tube above the string-area is where the 8mm metal balls are stored. I believe it accepts dovetail sights.

Well, the sight rail.

Cowards BTFO

added source for normie-spreading

He was crying with pride. I can't wait for him to take over the Green Party and sell them out just as shamelessly.

Ask her on a date, lad.

Have I missed all of Nuttall then?

So creepy to listen to how much the democrats praise diversity. And how every brown person have to say "as a proud person of colour".

Proud POC

What kind of powers would you gain if you blood sacrificed them all to Satan based NA friend?

get 'im 'enry

Is he the satanist Chris Lythgoe from Warrington who runs NA?

When someone says "As a…." You know the rest is bullshit.

What powers would I need after all that filth has been gotten rid off, lad? Tbh I want super powers tbh.

don't kid yourself lad

I was actually going to reference my tiny dick but decided not to tbh.

Is it feminine lad?

I know lad. I thought it was you, that's why I said it.
You ever try jelqing btw?

Fuck your feels NEETnigger. You'll never have sex you'll die a castrated eunuch for some Saudi prince.

Does it matter, lad? Not like a woman has ever seen it

Nah, I stopped caring. Used to be very careful in the showers not to reveal my dick, but now I don't give a shit tbh. Fuck the bullies.

Nah, it's ugly and short, but looks manly tbh.

Why would that be my faith, lad?

I don't care anymore tbh. My future wife won't mind, r-right?

Who cares if she does?

chode life b o y s
I suppose in a perfect world a man wouldn't need to worry about his manhood. Because we'd focus less on sex and more on dialogue and fighting.
Shame. Tbh if I had a tiny willy I'd probably just go degenerate.

I'd still suck it babyNot gay tho lad

I don't trust anyone with my dick in their mouth, lad.

I'm a moral man, lad.

I don't want my wife to fuck niggers or divorce me, lad.

I've waited so long for this feel

I'm sure you are lad. But to what end? I mean it's not like you'll have kids.
Well, maybe you might. Idk if you'd be able to keep your wife though.
Not being mean lad but women do like getting fucked and if it doesn't go in very far….

post em lad

thesun.co.uk/news/1506955/liam-fox-dismisses-claims-of-uk-staying-eus-single-market/

Good. Too early to tell how the negotiations with the EU are going to go but at least to be fair but its a good sign.

You'll always be a fat neet to us lad.

It's not fair. Can't I just find a wife who cares more about having children than fucking?

Good lad

I fucking hate neets lad never was one tbh. Just a bit on the skinny side.

Go and vote Bernie Sandycrack then wanker

I mean you can care about children but what do you do when your not procreating? Sex is an important interaction for couples.
In addition, idk about your other genetics but you're a NEET with a tiny dick right?
You're not really bringing much to the proverbial genetic negotiating table

Are you okay mate?

Whereas niggers and kikes

look at your reflection and be honest lads

S-sorry l-lad

W-was just j-joking aha

what lad?

Reported you shocking bigot.

somewhere between STM and LTM tbh. Why is this guy brown also

For fuck sake. Democrats really are immense cucks.

stm on a good day

that's true. REEEEE STOP MAKING ME SAD LAD

Also, tfw wonky face

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm basically Duncan Carswell

niggers have big dicks and kikes are financially well off. I hope you remember this when your daughter brings one of them home.

I'm just saying lad. Can't expect a woman to want kids and kids alone if the kids are gonna be losers too. It's a hard truth.
If you actually cared you'd get a job, learn and instrument and start lifting and training to achieve soldier-like fitness.

This is simply a barbaric non-organised backlash against the European imperialistic political and martial interfering in the middle east over the past few decades.

It's no surprise that these kind of attacks rarely happens -if none at all- in countries like Scandinavia, Korea, Japan, China..
it's a simple Don't-Step-on-the-Tiger's-Tail rule, mind your own business and you won't have fucking lunatics bombing and slaughtering your shit.

Kek, this is just a reminder to shave tbh.

Why is diversity good again?

I am going on walks, lad.

For the record
Nigger shaving big dicks is a myth and don't big up jews so much just because you are one.
My daughter wouldn't bring one home because I wouldve raised her better.
*and frankly, she'd also know to expect a swift beating for both parties**

Because we have shit food lad :^)

Lad… they're the first line of defence when the war kicks off, and the most vocal - therefore capable of changing things

I'm serious, lads. What is their actual argument? Why is it a good thing a certain group is made up of people with different bone structures and skin colours?

because white people have no culture and we need their authentic rich vibrant cultures to add 'spice' to our stale lives

pic related is the real reason

I literally have no idea probably because I'm a bigot who's just ignorant smdh

literal REEEE posts. haha ok I'll leave you autists to your paddling pool general.

My dad goes on walks lad.
You need to be /fit/. Where's the push ups, pull ups, dips and 1.5 mile jogs?
And that's only physical. You need to be working out your mental muscle.

later barth

experience other cultures planes dont exist to them, harmony and why should we stop people because our ancestors were immigrants too dont u know

That sort of baseless tripe.

Yeah fuck off to your own country's general faggot

lol

The food argument is a serious contest they use. "Wow, British culture. Le what is there? XD Just le boring fish and chips. We need SPICES and HERBS LOOK MY FOOD HAS A BAJILLION NEAR TOXIC THINGS ITSSOGOODHAVEITINYOURFOAKCJENFD"

I am too heavy to run, lad. I do lift too, but I am injured so I have to take it easy.

I just want some fucking arguments. reeee

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST

LIKE NO ONE EVER WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

Lad i gave it too you tbh, thats what people say to me.

Losers are too _
You'll always be 22 stone if you don't push yourself.
I do fear you'll always be 22 stone anyway though. You are you after all lad.

TO CATCH AIDS IS MY REAL TEST
TO POZ CUNTS IS MY CAUSE

Filtered

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY

You're an evil bully, lad.

Filtered.

Those lines could've just as well been about you.

Filtered just joking lad, don't be a bully

You tell xir lad.

wwjjhuwtujt's internet isn't working and he'd just like to say that being pozzed by you would be a last stand of implicit white identity.

You know it's real lad. Human bodies become what the mind wants them to be. If you can't make your will to form it's because your weak willed.
along side with being generally weak and what have you…

What foods should I be stocking up on as a prepper lads? Cash and carry tomorrow.

Dragon dildos lad. Full of nutrition and last for ages. Especially the canned variety tbh

Based BumBumKing drawings

STOP MAKING ME CRY, LAD. YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY (you)s FOR THIS

Yanks love LARPing. Let them I say. It's important they enjoy their fun b4 the establishment takes over once again.

Lad, I'm a porker too, albeit not as bad as you (fucking hell lad) I'm losing weight pretty quickly, and getting off this website for most of the day is really helping, get your diet in order first and then go hard on the exercise, and I mean really fucking hard. If you end up dying it's not exactly as if anyone's losing much is it? You have to be positively masochistic with exercise lad. Today I moved a fuckload of soil in my back garden and I felt like my arms were going to explode, and now I'm fairly satisfied. Most of all, don't look for sympathy on pol lad, leave this website (forever if you have to) and sort yourself out, if not, just stop fucking mentioning your personal problems on here.

you making proper gains lad? Or just losing the gut?

This is my home, lad. Blogging is therapy. And only time I can really push myself is when I work out in groups tbh.

this 1 goes out to brexit and my continued nofap

Requesting the Brit/pol Battle of Helms Deep video where Tony Blair breaches the walls

reroll

feels bad

>>>/improve/

Today I noticed that my mantits were no longer really there, my arms are stronger and more defined (still got a bit of flab, but less so) and I generally feel like a strong cunt atm. The belly is still there and my worst feature, but my diet is shit so if I sort that out I think I'll be losing flab pretty quickly.

Wasn't Red Ice Radio interviewed by someone else at the RNC?

Any lad have the clip?

muuuuuuuuuh women

muuuuuuuuuuuh diversity

Don't people get bored of this shit?

why the fuck are you (you)ing me with that board? Im not the NEET

What's that from lad?

You're in a good spot because all that flab will become gains so long as you keep at it.
Course you could just call it quits and become a powerlifter with that physique.
You stand at a crossroads lad

youtu.be/wHWsDlUflLs?t=9m8s

First priority is just not being a fatty tbh lad.

Mate fat's BASED calorie storage. It's the ol' bulk and cut

Suit yourself lad. What's the motivation btw?

This isn't how it works lad. If you eat more than you need you just get fat. It doesn't turn into muscle at any point.

That a fact?
Well it's a good thing I didn't need to know the science behind lifting in order to actually do it.

I'm sure we're the only fuckers that watch him tbh.

When I say watch, I mean flick through moments of his awful videos.

Twitter is in the process of buying the farm tbh. What is a decent alternative?

Buying the farm?

No, they're obsessed with it.

About 15 years ago tons of earth was moved to the back of my garden when my extension was built, after 15 years the section of my garden partitioned by the hedge looked like fucking Pripyat. When I came home from Uni this year I decided that something had to be done, so I got rid of the hedge and all of the grass around and I have been digging the ground out to level it out for about 2 weeks now. To contextualise, it's about 50 feet long with a 6 foot high pile of dirt towards the back. I cant being to estimate the weight of all this earth but I've been trying to shift it.

I just decided that this was going to be my job over the summer, and tbh I was tired of looking in the mirror and thinking that I was wasting all my potential as a fairly tall man by being an indolent fat cunt.

Jesus that second one is cringey.

gardening huh? fair enough laf

Dying.

I think what this lad is trying but failing to tell you is that your goal should be comprised of losing fat and retaining muscle which combines to help you achieve your body composition goal of looking more lean. What he means (I think) by saying you're in a good position is that from your description of 'feeling strong' you're probably not skinnyfat, and can benefit from a lifting routine much more than someone who's very low muscle mass and struggles with the best exercises.

I recommend this every thread tbh. Use a calorie counting app so you can ensure you're meeting macronutrient ratios, and maintaining a deficit. The process of using one is as simple as typing in the name of food you eat or scanning barcodes. The benefit is if you know you're eating as many grams of protein as you weight in lbs AND trained less than a week ago then there's very low chance of muscle atrophy, while on hunger queues without having an intuitive sense of calorie counting to estimate how would you know?

Here you go, lad

ENOCH WAS RIGHT

PRAISE BE UPON HIM

How the fuck did he meet him?

I don't even want to know actually now that I think about it.

Good advice lad, posts like this remind me that this place isn't always full of trannies and mummy-posters. Will save for future use.

LADS HES READY FOR HIS TRAINING

It can't be.

He'd lose his fanbase.

kek I saw a bunch of leftist cunts whining about his tweets begrudgingly because they think his skits are funny

Nah he's obviously taking the piss.

They're angry at him because he hates PC nonsense, yet hes a lefty, Limmy is an odd man.

Comedians are generally cucked.

Limmy is on the border of popularity so he could feasible uncuck himself and still have the same sized audience.

YOU HELPED THIS YOU NONWHITE ARGENTINIAN FUCK
GET OUT OF MY VATICAN

I hope we keep the CTA. May needs to tell our faggot Taoiseach CTA is necessary four our islands. It also keeps us out of Schengen

he's a lefty from times gone by. socialists not progressives. most northeners are like that

This is what i mean when i say us Scots aren't cucked in the way you think, most people are left wing economically. But the only people who want socially lefty shit are citycucks and students. Most people don't like PC shite.

RIPE FOR ANTI-GLOBALIST NATIONALISM

I never saw scotchs as socially progressive but the SNP had me reconsider that. But realistically no one likes the dildo on these isles it's just no one has the balls to turn it down.

Is there anything at all preventing the next pope from being an affirmative action 110IQ African negro who condemns racism constantly?

Mmmm DANONE

Pretty much, though we're a nation of 5.5 million and only 88% of that is Scottish white as of 2011. I don't want to fucking see the 2021 stats because a decade and a bit of SNP rule will have fucked that.

I know the feel lad. If we of the Albion go extinct then the world is doomed. But I don't think it'll come to that.

YOU'VE GOT 5 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED?

Felt like spriting tbh, Mummy hasn't told me to go to bed either.

I AM

IN AN HOUR MUMMY REEEEEEEEEE

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/

These Syrians are integrating really well into Scottish culture.

I am in bed Enoch.

Dubs decide what we all dream about later.

my greenpilled waifus videos won't watch themselves

freedom

lightweight.

cus I don't wanna sleep tbh

haven't seen a paki in three months

A never ending dream.

Your in the pub and this man walks up to you and grabs you ass
WHAT DO???

Trump and Nigel killing sand-niggers.

how do you avoid mirrors and other reflections?

niggerdick penetrating your tight boipucci

Punch it?

I've only actually seen a paki irl 3 times tbh.

I'LL LET YOU OFF THIS TIME LADS

kek, funny guy, i will kill you last infidel

You will dream of all that will occur in the next 2 months. Do fill us in lad.

because I've not long finished work and I've got work again in only a few hours and I want to feel like a neet again for just a little while longer

Jesus lad, whats with the 2 jobs?

zero hour contract for 1 job

Labour would fix that, comrade. Vote for Corbyn to solve our issues. :^)

Yes, the fact that Africans can't have IQ's of 110

Crippling sleep issues tbh, lad.

Ayo so you be saying Igbo don't exist raysit?

I slept 3 hours last night but I'm wide awake

Hvae you lads watched this ?

You better sell me on it lad

Yeah it's pretty good. The Molyneux videos on it, are perhaps a little better, but at the same time there is a lot of speculation in both. However, at least there are pointers to genuine research etc.

Yes lad.

I'm not really 100% convinced of r/K being applied to political choice.

I mean it's a good catch all/general guide.

If you want a good critic of the leftist mind I'd recommend Ted Kaczynski's "Industrial society and its future"

How can you hate sleep lad?

Muslims don't attack as single entities for the most part either.

phrased it wrong because i'm tired af
think meant to say waking up

I think if ann coulter can be a conservative trap there is hope for ttpw yet.

ann coulters a trap?
post her nudes lad

What do you want lads?

I'm just going by her adam's apple, musclature and deep voice.

My country back.

To keep Britain ethnically British.

It's not a lot to ask tbh.

wouldn't mind a purpose tbh lad. spulmate'd be nice too. I've always been popular with girls but I tend to get bored of them real quickly.

Mecca to be nuked.

Lads would it be moral to pretend to be a leftist to attempt to get into a position of political/media power?

I'm not really sure how I'd change things around once there after pretending to be a cuck for so long though.

Decent woman to start a family.
All commies dead.
Non whites to fuck off back to their homelands.
All traitors in government to be tried for treason.

Just a few things off the top of my mind lad.

It wouldn't corrupt me lad…

I'd be different.

You'd see.

Tricking the devil is a good thing. As long as you try to remind virtuous and uncorrupted.

Is the cuck aware of the Guardian avoiding tax?

I wonder if Owen pays all his tax?

When he interviewed Duncan he got wrecked by the civic chinned one.

There are ways around the 5 round cap too. LARP's hold 10 rounds legally, as they're pistols chambered in .223. Being that they're AR, they fit AR style magwells, therefor you can legally put 10 round magazines into a rifle and shoot, as they were designed for pistols.

The same is true with Beowulf magazines, which hold 15 rounds of .223/5.56.

As a side note, I'm going with a friend to get my funs licenses at the end of August, which do you recommend, an SKS, or an SVT-40? They're both 7.62x39 are they not?

I'm just want to be free lads.

Of course he is. They'll all know. It has been all over the mainstream media in the UK a few times in the last 7 odd years.

JOAN OF ARC

Lads…

I recommend the SVT-40 for fun because Canada is kind of the only place you can buy them cheaply and semi-auto battle rifles (full size 7.62x54) are just inherently cool. The muzzle blasts from the brake are great fun too.

SKS is more convenient, reliable and practical to carry around and is still plenty powerful. (7.62x39)

Answers.

PROGRESSIVE MIDGET SPEAKING NOW

The party of the mentally, physically and spiritually broken in coalition against ordinary people.

It's just a tragedy Stephen Colbert is willing to be such a tool. He's actually funny.

Wonderful. Thank you for the information. I think, considering that the SVT40 is the 54mm rather than the 39, I'll get an SKS first.

A coworker was telling me you can get an SKS with 1400 rounds for like $500 one city over. Not sure what gun safes run for, but after licensing and everything, I'm not going to have a whole hell of a lot of money, being a 19 year old poorfag.

I was planning on getting these in chronological order:

We all know what you want lad.

You've been giving them fucking bomb matierals and you never even pieced it togther, massive London Attack soon.

The Swiss K31 is also a superb bolt-action rifle for the price but ammo isn't cheap like a Mosin or SVT.

fug

Your explanation for why you joined a Pedo chatroom dumping CP is a bit woolly to say at the least.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3707853/Guardian-set-post-173m-loss-figures-set-reveal-company-struggled-result-advertising-downturn.html

The time has come!

Not only are you a kiddie fiddler, you're an American one.

Thank you for defending Britian's name again you trap.

I'm not a paedo, darling. Will you marry me?

Why does he ignore me, lads?

Who lad?

Not really pol related but anyone of you lads have the complete set of this cat?

I've been searching everywhere.

Idk if it has a set or if pic related is the same cat but I really like these cat pics.

Yes you can dingus, you can legally buy swords, machetes, axes, spears, warhammers, bows, crossbows, and air rifles with a power limit up to 12ftlb with absolutely no license you just need to be over 18. Personally I own two crossbows, one is a 150lb draw that I picked up for around £120 and the other a 80lb draw pistol crossbow I got for £25. Even the pistol crossbow is powerful enough to kill a man provided you hit somewhere vital and they aren't wearing a lot of padded clothing. Hunting with a bow or crossbow is however illegal, and the sale of broadhead arrows are illegal too however there is a loophole in the law where screw fit broadhead arrow tips are legal and so are threaded arrows, do the math. You will need a broadhead to reliably do any damage to another human being.

The rest of what I have.

Nice, not joking about the complete set, it's like stock photo modelling for cats.

"flood detected"

Think this is all I got of this cat, or cats that look like it.

Oh, yes Peter, of course I will!

Thanks lad.

There's just something about this cat's face that's so memeable. I think the cat is from Russia (kot)?

How mentally fucked up are you ttpw?

Lad…

Idk where the cat is from tbh, but it's a cool cat.

H-how'd you know my name is Peter?

Just saw this on Holla Forums.

I'm here, aren't I?

Okabe is mai huzubando

Look out your window
I love you

Don't lop it off lad, night.

youtu.be/5KcUj6R0vro?t=11m34s

TU TU RU MOTHER FUCKER

What do we do about the declining birth rate lad?

Thanks lad/lads.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/japan-suspect-was-cannabis-user-though-youd-nevr-know-it-from-uk-reports.html

Peter right again

Get married, have a lot of children and encourage your friends to do the same.
Vote for a party that has traditional family values.

That's all you can do, really.

S

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/26/sanders-movement-bernie-hillary-donald-trump

Ahem (coughs).

532 posts and not a shred of evidence that this actually happened.

Protip: daily mail or some other (((media))) outlet is not proof.

Pic or vid proving this alleged attack or it didn't happen.

Inb4 there are 40 replies to me calling me a jew or a shill or Hillary or some guy going "gee this guy is dumb and can't Google" but yet still no proof.

Inb4 I'm banned again or cencered for simply asking for proof.

Pic or vid of the incident (preferably from Liveleak) or it didn't happen.

You made a claim, OP, prove it.

I wonder who this could be?

Shit thread.

Shit posts.

Shit posters.

I still don't understand how people think this is how Democracy is supposed to work.
So in presidential elections there doesn't exist a voting bloc attached to Sanders issues, just the anti-Trump movement which votes to legitimise the election of a major candidate who isn't Trump, regardless of how little they represent them or rigged the primary.

If Gordon was nominated by the DNC would Owen still be urging people to vote for him?

Filtered.

Thanks for looking.

Banter start

Lad…..

What the fuck. I hate Brits now

Is it alright if I want to fuck Liz Kendall?

Kek, love the pakis getting triggered

Proles will save this nation.

MADMAN MIKE

hnnng

Why live?

Good lad tbh

Top lad.

wew

What is it with the alt right and gays?

Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s Zero (You)s

right = conservatives/traditionalists/nationalists
and homofags in current society?
the church largely approves of gays these days and if you look back far enough most of the time celts/germanics/hellenics weren't outright for the condemnation of homosexuality they just held severe distaste for the anal sex receivers and anyone still taking it up the bum after adolescence was for all intents and purposes a pseudo-woman unworthy of any respect or care

Me on the right xoxo

your aunt wouldnt happen to be uma thurman would she?

Can't read what you wrote my eyes flank the laptop screen haha but I bet it was a laugh x

Go get 'em champ.

They're hipsters who don't want to fall into "old right" cliches.

Lads, are you born a banterlord or can you learn to be one?

Ask your GP to prescribe Banterol

They'll be doing all the running when push comes to shove not the ex-servicemen.

Also
Wish this yank would stop grouping us with Romanians and Poles. Its as bad as calling Pakistanis Asian.

He's right in the sense that we probably shouldn't be executing fags. But tolerating their hideous gay degeneracy? No fucking way. Having them anywhere near children? No fucking way.

I see it as a wider problem.

Jewish media.

However, like you say that degeneracy has always been there, a portion of our society has always mirrored the degeneracy of the Jews. And they have merely exploited it.

They really don't have control over their impulses due them being developmentally aberrant. However, they are encouraged and it really needs to stop.

You see people like Dan Savage on TV, arguing like a child, and causing the level of debate to become some sort messy, juvenile petulant nonsense, rather than developing a serious case for his 'people', (not that they really have a serious case). What I'm getting at is that there is a sort of infantilism with homosexuals, which is really a natural result of their liberty.

Even just one city either banning pride because it is licentious, degenerate, utterly disgusting and harmful to children would be great, because it would cause so much butthurt. But seeing them trying them to argue against it when you bring moral arguments to the table, would essentially alienate them from hetero-normies. There are laws against lewdness already in place and they should be enforced.

muh degeneracy

Why bother lad?

They're paid by the post.

Not even a change in spammed pics.
Like this nigger cant even make it interesting

Probably a bulletheaded negro who got cucked by Chad.

Son I

wew lad

(check'd)
well thats common sense to anyone not buying into ZOGmedia

i fucking hate that fag
his arguments arent anything but 'lol jks i suck dick arent i fabulous'
he's about as intellectual as a grapefruit and an american to boot so hes not only a fruit he's mentally deficient opinionated fruit

those 'gay pride' parades could easily outlawed via public indecency laws
alarm bells just dont seem to ring anymore when a 50 yo HIV+ faggot is has his purple soggy testicles popping out his jock strap in public or while the obese bull dykes are shouting 'eat my muff' at the crowd of schoolkids

What I say is that the images are wrong at a time when political discussion is still going on. But the mods have acted in a reckless and provocative manner in the way it has gone about these issues. After today's disruption, I urge both sides to get round the negotiating table, put aside the cuck spam, and stop this kind of thing happening again.

Pakis out tbh. The fact that the war was pointless doesn't impinge upon the moral character of the people who fought in it

Sorry uncle/pol/

Don't blame good goys, then?

like she cares what her kids does except as a reflection of herself

I thought Peter was grasping straws in that debate. Weak arguments. Still admirable considering he was the only conservative guy on that panel and a heavily liberal crowd.

Whatever you say, lad.

liberals having kids is just a combination of virtue signalling and a competition to who can produce the most 'progressive' progeny
if you're a leftist and you have an interracial transexual Baha'i revisionist dyke daughter then you're winning

Cry more shitskin

Where were his arguments weak? Just an example.

Off the top of my head, I remember a woman in the audience asking how can women in today's world be able to do their main function which is rearing children.

All Peter could say was anyone who's known how to raise a child knows women are better at it. Dan Savage was staring him down saying he has a kid and all a kid needs is love.

yeah sure love
wheres that pic of the queensland homo couple pedo ring?

My dad was a socialist, my sister was a socialist, my mum was a liberal and I still remember growing up right wing.

Preaching to the choir but how it came off in that debate is in favour of Dan Savage, sadly.

Oh well, you can't win them all. Even Peter has off nights.

thats because the modern world is the realm of the cucks, the welfare parasites and the feminists
congrats on not drinking the cool aid surprised you're not in Antifa tbh though lad
sister dating a nigger/arab yet?

Peter must have a mild form of autism, he assumes people are as well versed in topics as he is and go through the same cognitive processes he does. Thus he ends up leaving out essential information and coming across as lackadaisical.

the audience there is about 95% australian liberal cuck socialists
Peters mistake was going on Q&A in the first place its not a debate its just liberal talk show/virtue signaling
the audience is largely incapable of understanding his arguments but the american faggots virtue signaling translates easily into their inferior minds

No, that Q&A was a great move for him.

1 million SJWs forced to sit and take it from him.
His message sunk in and rattled around their heads for years

I'm the lad who spoke about my sister dating a nigger on referendum day.

at least she's getting satisfied, lad

Lad, either you stop her now by any means necessary or you'll be footing the bill and changing nappies for your brown niece/nephew.

Is he at least a decent negro?

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

also

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Not to mention right now they have the shitskin mother of a shitskin who went to fight for ISIS, she's all crying like we're supposed to feel sympathy for her, again presenter just nodding along looking all concerned.

filtered tbh

Goddamn it 8ch needs filter+report

OH NOW
IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF RACISM

THE MOTHER IS CRYING RACISM

FUCKING REEEEEEE

lad, don't watch trash.

Have you read any good books lately?

Fuck off you cuck.

I'm watching as I type this lad, and I'm so fucking frustrated with it. This fat nigger can't even speak English and yet the interviewer is sat with such a sympathetic look you'd almost think it was her child.

Not to mention that bleeding heart ginger lass sat by her side pretending that this is due to disenfranchised youth - I feel like I'm back in the fucking Blair era.

Is it a coincidence that multiple people are spamming cuck porn?

I know I shouldn't, trying not to. It's just angering, not good for the soul.

Last book, well audiobook, was the rats in the walls by lovecraft last night. Pretty spooky short story.

MUH BULLYING
MUH FEMALE NOMINEE
MUH MUSLIMS
==MUH NHS

i'll check it out cool.

MUH NHS*

That was even more angering how they both sat there and just let her go on and on, she's not even
ENGLISH
ffs.
Her son went off and died to fight for ISIS yet we're supposed to feel sympathy?
Imagine if it was the white mother of a white guy who fought for some far right group and died, they'd be all over here asking
Just keep interrupting, but with the nigger? Nothing.

could be same person on a vpn or just dynamic-ip ISP rebooting their router

It's definitely the same person, they're doing it in every thread. I just can't comprehend whether it's an Aussie or a genuine negro.

Did you report this?

It's an Australian.
I can tell by their tracks, namely their ready collection of black dicks

Same person. They're using the same pics every time. They've also ban evaded 4-5 rangebans. So it's someone switching VPNs rapidly. Looks like they finally ran out though. Just report them if they come back.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
THING SITTING IN THIS BBC
STUDIO NOW?

lad, you're letting them live in your head rent-free

Mods here on this Holla Forums are way better than failchan's. Thanks to whoever you are but you need to be quicker next time too.

You're right but I'm just addicted to politics.

lad, that show is politics like macdonalds is food.

To a starving man even Mcdonalds is good quality food.

No, and if you want self-protection get a gun.

wew

Britain to be great again.

digits of truth.

You better not be in Britain lad, and if you are, that pic better not be yours
GCHQ HAS BEEN NOTIFIED
OF THIS ILLEGAL ACTION

The position of what I believe is the safety is retarded tbh.

Apparently there were 0 American flags at the DNC day 1.

They added them after people expressed concern.

Hilary is Merkel 2.0

reminder

Oh and not to mention
SHE'S A FUCKING NIGGER

ebin.

this.

Her tits are real.

I know what I posted. More autistic that you have a random anons post saved.

So? She's still a nigger.

nah, tah

You're missing our, lad.

i doubt they are real lad.

she is a disgusting nigger, I bet your a civicuck.

It's not autistic to want to shame you out of our threads, fuckwit. Filtered and reported.

FILTERED.

I wish people wouldn't take this stuff so personally.

So?

They're real m8. Her and her sister Webm related are stacked as fuck.

Stay triggered fat fuck. I can smell the fat on you, fatty. So fat.

ugh, take your nigger cuck shit back to 4chan.

crikey

not liking non-white women is a political stance against miscegination

it's not based on actual attraction

that's why I don't by this whole ewww nigger bullshit

oh, sam.

It was probably the fault of that horrible ginger kid tbh

Yeah it's annoying. Even most of our ancestors wouldn't have been that dishonest and spergy about looking at non white tits and ass.

FUCKING SOCIALISTS
Stephen Kinnock 'Hid Daughter's £29,000-a-Year Private School' During Selection

I'm genuinely not attracted to non-white women tbqh although I have fucked a half caste

She won't rest until the party's dead will she?

what a cunt.

Just switched IPs freindo

I had an idea and I didn't know who to run it by so I'm pitching the idea here. What do you think about using an old lefty term (baby-killer) against our political enemies (neo-cucks/dems tory/labour)?

You Switched ips in a thread where an aussie is switching ips to post his love of black cock.

Filtered tbh.

Bit of a gap between posting cuck porn and having shagged a half-Indian girl once in my youth

If a meme dies it probably died for a reason. Come up with something new and more effective.

tearing down the temple around her.

no specific enough tbh
people won't get it

WEW, LADS

Vid related tbh

I have to admit Harris posting has slightly grown on me when I look at Germany today but when it just comes out of nowhere or is the first post in the thread it's dumb as fuck.

Gonna chat with her a bit when I see her next time and then ask her out.

Well shit. I was hoping to use a classic and turn it against the uppity fuckers.

Pepe will never die though, he just keeps evolving, and he keeps pissing off lefties with his smugness.

Bomber Harris posters are trolls. Let the yanks get angry for falling for such shitty bait

Lol people still pay attention to this old hag cuckservative plant?

Whoever end sup as leader I'm confident that Farage will help them lead it in the right direction. He's not going to let his hard work go to pot. His RNC appearance and q&a was truly great. When you think Farage can't get more based he does.

You mean Kek

:^)

Did you all see MSNBC mention "the alt right, 4chan and nazi frogs?"

Raheem is obsessed with Evans and spotlights every little thing she does. If not for him, most of us would've forgotten she existed.

I was willing to punt for UKIP when Nuttall was heading for leadership, but I think its collapse is inevitable.

I think his RNC appearance and intent to tour EU states is symbolic of him outgrowing the party.

New and relevant news, may be worth adding to OP next thread.

order-order.com/2016/07/27/242535/

order-order.com/2016/07/27/juncker-appoints-hardline-britain-basher-eu-brexit-negotiator/

Well we do have David Davis who has already said that free movement of people is a red line.

Future UKIP leader right here lads :^)

OUT OUT OUT

Evans belongs in the loony bin.

Liam Fox has also said he doesn't want us in the common market and instead just have a free trade deal with the EU instead of staying in the single market.

Why don’t people vote? You asked Google – here’s the answer
archive.is/zhOLc

Fucking wut!?
[ Check out the replies by race traitor Victoria Cepel ]

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-needs-lisa-duffy-to-take-it-forward-after-nigel-farage/

Wait lads, I thought discriminating on the grounds of skin colour was racism?

"White" isn't a colour shitlord ;^)

I bet they prioritize a brown middle class male over a poor white male.

or even a rich brown male over a poor white male

I'm warming to Woolfe tbh lads. He's got that stern uncompromising attitude about him. Much better than some female weakling.

Anyone got the clip of him barging through a cluster of french eurocrats?

Wew

That looks terrifying. I hate cheap animation.

I'm not going to lie though lads, I can carry the stiff upper lip with me and remind myself that tides are turning - but every now and then I just feel an overwhelming sorrow at what this nation has become.

But at least we're not Yanks, eh?

We're going through a mini dark age at the moment lad. We'll pull through.

I guess that's the end of Brit/pol/ being a UKIP thread.

I do agree that UKIP trying to become more mainstream by going softer is going to backfire. That UKIP was the only party willing to say the things most other politicians just wouldn't say, no matter how badly they were treated for it, is the reason they gained the following that they did.

The real victims of #Normandy are France's Muslims, who are at greater risk of Islamophobia than ever before!
Thanks Zainab from Leeds!

Are you part #WoolfePack lad?

More of us wake up every day mate. I was walking home from a club soz lads on Friday night and my formerly Green-voting mate opened up about how he saw the fb posts i keep liking on Traditional Britain and stuff and actually agreed with most of them and that he was starting to like Farage. Out of nowhere too tbh

Labour are now 21 points behind the Tories
UKIP are behind Labour
Government in it's present form needs removing. It has consistently fucked the country and if you don't remove it, Islam will when it's powerful enough

Peter Dow, is that you?

This tbqh. Glad she won't judge me based on my belief that people like her should be physically removed from our country

twitter.com/Zainab_mufc7/status/758251939159273472

Where are all the labour voters going?

AND THEN YOU'LL BE FUCKED. FOREVER

sounds about right

There's always a honeymoon bump with a new leader. Hopefully UKIP vote will pick up after that wears off

I'm part of #Steppenwoolfe

Well if cloudflare stopped fucking around and fullchan stopped fucking around maybe that would have been avoidable. Cunt

UKIP was getting interest because of Farage. People felt that there was a party with a viable leader. He was our Trump and now he's gone peoples interest has dwindled

kek

If they do. I think right now there is conflicting ideas behind how exactly UKIP is going to go. Here for example people thought going a bit to the left under Nutall and taking the north would be the best idea, that is focussing more on workers and such. While we got Arron Banks, one of UKIPs chief backers saying that becoming soft and centrist would be a bad idea.

Woolfe, I'm not sure how he is exactly. He'll probably continue the northern strategy (given he is from the North), but he seems the best heir to Nigel at least of the lot. I want to see UKIP call Islam out, I'm not expecting them going full Geert Wilders but calling out Islamism out specifically is a good bet. The first party that really takes a stand against PC and Islamism will reap benefits. Currently I see this reflected in the membership, David Coburn for example seems to know pretty well what is going on in Europe right now.

People here got depressed when UKIP went to 8% soon after the Referendum, but I guess we're returning to normal.

the night is darkest just before the dawn

Lads…

The Polish woman kebab'd in a kebab restaurant in Germany was a pregnant 45 year old mother of four
The Syrian injured 5 more people on his way out of the shop b4 being run over by the Turkish kebab shop owner's son
The motive described by ALL German media outlets is that they worked together and were in a relationship together
HOWEVER POLISH MEDIA SAY….
…they were NOT a couple. They DIDN'T work together. The Polish victim was employed there for 3 months. The Syrian was UNEMPLOYED
He used to frequent the place and harrass her frequently before eventually getting banned from the restaurant
She had just returned from visiting her family the same day
Her youngest child was 8
She died from wounds to her head and neck
A 60 cm kebab knife was used which shows there was no premeditation

Now Poles in Reutlingen want to organise a funeral march

Also Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo is demanding a statement from Merkel
They want a full honest explanation of what is happening in Germany as it is affecting Poles living and working there
The Polish government is highly critical of Germany's "refugee" policy and has rejected any quotas
krone.at/welt/reutlingen-die-traurigen-hintergruende-der-bluttat-opfer-4-fache-mutter-story-521848

EXCITING TIMES LADS. EXCITING TIMES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Box_Brown

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf I hate white people now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEFAMING A DEAD MOTHER AS A RACE MIXER

I HOPE THEY REMOVE KEBAB OVER THIS

Slavs are based tbh

I would refute him but he's just a yawning fat autistic turdbucket and doesnt deserve my time tbh.

Alan Partridge has spoken and I have to say I agree
twitter.com/owensmith2016/status/758250351174815744

They want an "honest" explanation as to the "refugee" crisis. That is the interesting part
Trying to force Germany to fess up to their collusion with superkikes led by Soros

based gorgon tbh

Also

Revealed: how thousands of house deals collapsed in London due to Brexit
standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-how-thousands-of-house-deals-collapsed-in-london-due-to-brexit-a3305526.html

Well, going by his word, he was the dom.

Not an image I needed tbh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who gives a fuck

He'll smash racism tbh

D-done my sprites, lads. How are they?
nobully for liking krauts

UKIP aren't racist

That's what a racist would say ;)

That's not what Gordon says.

twitter.com/pzf/status/758076084260831237

ISIS saying the next attack will be Washington D.C. or London. Or both? Not sure what they're saying.

If he joins UKIP, would you give him £5000 to run for leader and vote for him?

How can one man be so redpilled?

If he joins UKIP Suzanne Evans would support his leadership bid tbh.

There would be so much sweat that they wouldn't even need lube as well.

It's almost as if this shit is just one giant PsyOp.

Someone bake new bread

here you go

I'll make one.

NEW THREAD

breddy gud
the tail markings stick out as a sore spot though