Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed MASS SUICIDE after ISIS MASS RAPE IMPREGNATON

R e l i g i o n O f P e a c e
ISIL MURDERS Yizidi MEN & ENSLAVES WOMEN AND CHILDREN FOR MASS RAPE IMPREGNATION TO DESTROY THEIR BLOODLINE

It's time to realize the truth of things, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r0hf8
archive.is/NReel
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3193745/posts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only palestinian i know has blonde hair and blue eyes

Article from 2014
archive.is/r0hf8
The U.S. contemplates sending military aircraft and possible ground troops to rescue the Yazidis, as more American military advisers arrive in Iraq to help plan an evacuation of the displaced people.

archive.is/NReel
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3193745/posts

True, but it's still horrifying to hear.

Also good to note for whenever anons even on this board talk about whites as if Europe is the only region to harbor them.

I like how the only images you see of female IDF soldiers are in propaganda pieces like your pic. Never actually doing shit.
Why do Jewish girls have that unsettling protruding neck cartilage? It's disgusting.

another terrifying example of what people can do to each other.

what can men do against such reckless hate.

Grotesque stuff these Muslim Semites are up to, I grant you…

… Buuuuut, Yazidis aren't 'white' (only Europeans can be 'white' - these folk are Indo-Europeans, derivative from something extant before 'white' was even a concept), nor are they Christfags.

Most aren't going to give a shit about them - quite frankly, I do not view them as my people, nor would I support a war on their behalf.

There are niggers with blue eyes.

I don't particularly care about some admixed mudfolk worshipping demons in sandland.
I'm sorry if that upsets you, but its the truth - and I would reiterate that these people are not 'white': being white is an issue of genetics, not single physiological traits or features. That some amongst these people have blue eyes or blonde hair does not make them anymore 'white' than were the Injun populations in the US, discovered by early colonials, which exhibited similar traits, likewise as the result of admixture with the European-derived populations which had crossed into North American several thousand years before the Injun's predecessors arrived.
If an Injun girl, born with blue eyes thanks to her great grandpappy Injun raping some tribal European during the conquest of the Injun arrival, isn't 'white' - a concecpt entirely descriptive of the European people - then neither are these sandfolk.

PS: This reeks of Jewish propagandizing, attempting to urge people to support a war whose only real purpose is the establishment of Greater Israel. I would gladly sacrifice every single solitary Yazidi, if their salvation requires my people to once again become the weapon of the Jews.

Why the fuck do we only see Yazidi woman?

Because this whole thread is an emotional ploy to try to urge you into supporting a war against ISIS - a group created for the sole purpose of their defeat, by groups intending to defeat them, and with the overarching goal of getting Western military forces back on the ground in the Middle East to aid the cause of Israel.

Don't be fooled - anytime you see someone attempting to engage you emotionally, you need to resist that shit; and this entire thread is exactly that: an attempt at emotional manipulation toward a given end, which OP will no doubt deny, regardless of intent.

Pretty much this… Islam may be a disgusting religion that will forever be at odds with Christianity, but whether we care to admit it or not it has nothing to do with neither ISIS nor the purposefully dysfunctional wahhabist teachings being disseminated by Saudi Arabia and others.

I didn't suggest anything of the sort.

Islam is trash, and is the foundational core of what we see in groups like ISIS, and in fact, Saudi Arabia as a whole.

That is the true face, the truest face, of Islam.

The point I made was thusly: These images, this thread, bear the mark of design to manipulate emotions, with the intent being to drive Western powers to war in the Middle East, providing the conditions Israel desires as part of their efforts at expansion. These people are not white, nor are the Christians - they are Indo-Euro-admixed sandfolk who worship demons, and they are not, at all, worth a war, worth playing into the hands of the Israelis and their Sunni pets, hungering always for more gold to be made into shekels, more clay to be stolen as Israeli land, and more blood for their demonic patron.

Oh, far from me to suggest otherwise, even if I personally doubt the religious sincerity of ISIS' higher-ups. The point that I didn't make is that, much like Christianity and even Judaism, Islam is a religion that was subjected to a number of reforms and now seems to be reverting back to its origin.

There has been a number of these YouTube channels popping up to "expose" Islam, but these are either propagandists or useful idiots. Hate is the end game here, hence why ISIS does these dramatic and over-the-top things, to incite emotion and breed more war. Perpetual conflict is perpetual profit, goy. I'm sorry to go off on a tangent here, but I find myself feeling sorry for the leftists: politically, they may be absolutely retarded but their aversion to "hate", as misguided as it may be, has some wisdom to it.

Yeah fuck you America, until Trump's in office you can just stay the fuck out of the way

…wut?

We need some good, short, concise counter-memes, along the lines of 'No, Israel, this is your doing, we won't fight for you' or 'No Jews, we won't fall for your tricks' but put more eloquently, as simple yet powerful as possible.

It has to convey that we know that these are real acts, that Muslims do this but that we know it's a trap, it's to get us to respond.

Indo Europeans were huwhite, fam. Unless you'tre talking about white from an anglo concept.

Some of them have em.

Best meme you can put forth is starting a conscientious objection movement to paying fucking taxes to fund these rapists and child murderers. There's your meme right there.

Fuck, this world is doomed. I doubt that Trump will be able to do much even if he does take office.

White' IS an Anglo/Germanic concept, hence why some Southern Europeans chose to not identify themselves as such.>We need some good, short, concise counter-memes

I can't wait until israel gets whats coming to it

These are the refugees we need. Aryan refugees only. Just like Israel, but for whites. All refugees prioritized by DNA.

All immigrants should be prioritized by DNA.

In fact, we were genocided. Oops.

A) who cares
B) guy in video is a cuck

If that was so successful for them, and we all know every christian denomination is too cucked to ever do anything, what if we memed some sort of non denominational christian movement into being that values defending ourselves and our culture, casting out degeneracy, and ultimately could act as an instigator for nationalism and a crusade. I know "le kike on a stick cuckstianity is a joo tool" But that doesn't change the fact that normies still believe it and it is a possible option for advancing our ideals.

You're wrong. Wahhabism is to Islam as Protestantism is to Christianity.

Srebrenica 2.0 soon

I agree with this, but you need a number larger than the number of empty prison cells in your country

Fuck off with that nonsense. You may as well be saying shit like "If you kill your enemies, they win."

Past that, you're still wrong. ISIS exists as an excuse for a number of governments, including US, Israel, and Turkey, to do things they couldn't otherwise. There is no way a group like ISIS could withstand the full force of Western or even just American military forces. They continue to exist because it is convenient for them to do so for the real power players.

A lot of them look almost white. It gives you a new perspective on just what it is that ISIS is doing. Remember the #WarOnWhites hashtag? Perhaps taking out the Yazidis was a part of that goal.

Yazidis are pretty fucking based, though. Their edgelord devil-worshiping religion forbids racemixing. Their whole way of life is designed to keep out Arab normies. Impressive.

He's actually admitting that us whites own everything and that we could just kick out the jew overlords anytime we want if we just rise up.

Yazidis may be the most direct living descendants of the ancient Sumerians.

Incorrect. They don't marry non-yazidi. This stupid religious rule is why they are dying out.

What kind of an imbecile are you? What warped kind of doublethink do you display if you think you can save your people by letting any fat arab spill his seed into it? Those concepts inherently go against eachother. Not mixing with muslims is the only reason they still exist as a people. Muslims can take women of other religions, provided they raise the child muslim, therefore muslims could marry Yazadis. Muslims are penalized by death for converting to another religion, therefore anyone in the area of a nonyazadi background would be killed for converting. Essentially the only way their bloodline could be tainted is muslims kidnapping them and/or raping them, you know, what's happening now. Imbecile.

We can help them if we want to, we can also ignore them, it isn't our fucking problem, so the west isn't obliged to make any decision either way in regards to them, but anyone speaking you ought to be hung.

ISIS is losing ground fast so they have to double down on the killing while it's still time.

They are brothers, deeply in the roots.
I was always a bad sign, since a long fucking ago, but people forget or dont think about this fact.

Anything and everything from mid-east is cancerous to the western world, whenever if it's mudscum or professional victims of kikedom.I realized this truth more than a decade ago. They're different faces of the same coin. Parasites that must vanish for the greater good of mankind

Holla Forums has been compromised for weeks now, possibly longer. It's a total mess. Impossible to try and reason with anyone because you'll never get past the "fuck off MIDF", "nice try Ahmed" etc stuff. These people have been so emotionally spun around and mixed up that they're incapable of thinking straight, I wouldn't be half-surprised if military recruitment threads start popping up encouraging people to join so they can go die in the Middle East. How many regional threats has Israel now vanquished without a single Israeli soldier being committed to (((Coalition))) forces?

I have to hand it to Jews in a way, they've played the entire situation masterfully. No clue what I can possibly do to fight against it. To get anyone to understand that the very real threat of non-whites at home instead of screaming about ISIL (remember when the big boogeyman was Al-Qaida?) basically demands that they temper their emotions and use their sense of reason. But anons are so desperate to fight they aren't bothering to ask any longer who they're actually fighting for.

I dont even want to click this one.

hurts to much, being away from the european frontlines

Put the browns in the burial grounds

Welcome to Holla Forums
There's a reason why /n/ still exists
Wtf happened

Why i don't see any of then in the refugees boards?

Damn, they are sooo awesome. I wish I was cool like ISIL and out raping teenagers. Wish I lived in a patriarchal brotherhood, fo sho.

Except for that praying to the black reptilian cube, they really got cucked there. Happens to all religions, but damn Mohammed was a G.

If only the Caucasians who started all those gangster scriptures still had the balls to carry them out for world domination. Damn sandnigs.