Snowden2.0 on 4/pol/

Possible happening on a mass scale. 4/pol/ being shilled and slid to hell and back.

tl;dr

Seriously guy's the shilling over there is on a retardedly monumental scale. It's basically a confirmation that this is legit and there's something to dig for.

###4chan Archived threads###
###4chan Archived threads###

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BlRAhRrB!lKTzW7h6naQYXtDUyJGrK1PG4jeAQ3RZGuXrpQCGc1c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148#p82888733
rasgas.com/AboutUs.html
google.co.uk/patents/US5851381
arabianoilandgas.com/article-11891-siemens-signs-baiji-power-plant-service-agreement/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/10909742/British-oil-giants-start-to-pull-staff-out-of-Iraq.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82901514#p82901514
web.archive.org/web/20160726233815/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6901633.html
web.archive.org/web/20160726233848/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6871216.html
web.archive.org/web/20160726225445/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6857236.html
web.archive.org/web/20160726234306/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6895917.html
web.archive.org/web/2766626233815/http://8ch.net/pol/res/51633.html
web.archive.org/web/201606848/http://8ch.net/pol/res/66662216.html
web.archive.org/web/201425445/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6667236.html
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/mossad-cia-agree-iran-has-yet-to-decide-to-build-nuclear-weapon-1.419300
articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/23/world/la-fg-iran-intel-20120224
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Gladio/B)
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148#p82886328
vocaroo.com/i/s0MjYwWUQF3w
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2373
newsdeeply.com/syria/articles/2014/11/04/understanding-the-oil-money-thats-fueling-isis/
ibtimes.co.uk/syria-vote-how-much-oil-does-isis-have-syria-who-buying-it-1531554
archive.is/pTqTD
archive.is/9lkwa
8ch.net/pol/res/6901633.html
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-aps-worker-jailed-for-leaking-top-secret-documents-20151104-gkr7tz.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82892813#p82894061
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83039349
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83039349#p83043291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some other files.

bump because fucking huge potential if true

In english please.

bump for potential digging thread

I don't get it. A pic was taken with a camera at a certain position with a Royal Duch Shell camera?

There was an audiofile?

USA is buying oil for ISIS.

Read the tl;dr in OP pic.

Also threads very active on 4/pol/ if you want to get up to speed.

Seems like snowden2.0 made it to Tehran, no total confirmation if legit yet, though.

Fuck me, I didn't mean to sage. :(

happenings every day

So Obama will hang?

So you also don't understand what's going on in that thread? Please don't state the obvious.

so a whole lot of nothing for now. And what's in the box?

Happenings every hour every minute every second

Bump

Is this what the pre Great War powder keg was about?

What I don't understand is why this faggot is taking the risk posting on a mongolian recipe board and not just dropping the fucking bomb. How much leverage can this faggot possibly have after this? If you think you're likely gunna get got, just release it all knowing the people who did you in will get whats coming to them.

Enough with this pussy footing around with these kikes.

OP's guy claims this is huge. Very confusing stuff. Halfchan is being spammed/shilled/raided to fuck in their threads about this.

he's handed over info to the iranians

wew

Who will do jack shit. We just handed them $200mil for not killing some of our shitty soldiers.

He has to insure his fucking life dumbass.

If he just sends it all off to every MSM outlet, what do you think they're going to do? Willingly publish it? FUCK NO, They're going to bury it and bury it hard in any way possible until they can't possibly do so anymore.

It's the same reason why original Snowden left to HK then Russia first. He needed to make sure he wouldn't be assassinated and his info buried.

Okey doke - so what the fuck is this shit?

OK, where are some archive.is links?

Did you save any documentation while you still could?

Is there a info dump?

horry sheet

Hoo boy.

Did i say $200mil? I meant $200 bil.

I tried the mega link posted in image:

mega.nz/#!BIRAhRrB!lKTzW7h6naQYXDUyJGrK1PG4jeAQ3RZGuXrpQCGc1c

No longer works!

YFW the fucking Iranians blow the lid on the Kikes and become the saviors of white western civilization

SEND IT TO TRUMP NIGGER

It's just pic related

Yup. 14 years before WW1 was full of happenings, left and right.
Balkans especially.

Can't wait till Obama's presidency hangs and he gets memoriae damnatio. He is failing left and right.

This shit will get Russia a lot of credibility if it's true. Biggest supporter of terrorism in the world.

inb4 Iran is declared to have nukes and is invaded via Syria intervention

So what is this all about?

My guess is it somehow proves (((someone))) is backing ISIS all along.

Here it is anyways though.

You seemed to have mistyped it.

mega.nz/#!BlRAhRrB!lKTzW7h6naQYXtDUyJGrK1PG4jeAQ3RZGuXrpQCGc1c

I'm not downloading that shieeet.

So … I'm a dumb ass motherfucker … what is going on? Does someone hold more proof the US-Israel is aiding/funding ISIS? Huge leak? What is this shit? Details please!

Here we go.

(((men in suits))) in our homes when?

you dont know how much i want a total war. fuck

theres 0 chance of that. iran will simply become another arabia where the rich is disgustingly wealthy

Well shit, looks like ISIsrael has its flashpoint for starting war with Iran.

Anyone checked this for a zip? I'm on a tablet so can't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

Kek is already providing.

Iran isn't ran by Jews so no, it wouldn't.

Info is still a little muddy, but basically some Dutchbro who seemed to have worked for Royal Dutch Shell company now has information proving that Oil is being sold from ISIS → Shell → U.S. to cover their tracks in ISIS funding.

He sent the info (or promised the info) to Iran which is where he is either headed right now, or is right now. For what purpose Iran is involved, I don't know yet.

But obviously it's yuge if he's seeking asylum over there.

It was the picture of his passport. The same as in the OP.

kek.exe

Holy shit.

This has potential to be goooooooo'oooood as Andy Griffith would say.

I'll keep my eyes out on this thread. Anyone know where the original 4chan thread is (or have that archived)?

In the OP.

Current one.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148#p82888733

based persians

??

That's such a cohencidence. Who on earth could have guessed?!

we get it midf, bad pr

Oh and just as a reminder, Everybody though that FBI-user was a troll and bullshitting at first, but look at where he led us.

Always keep your mind open to an elaborate ruse, but continue to dig for information. This has real potential.

Haven't we known this for at least a year?

Mason dubs confirm.

No one is implying that. But to act like the Obama administration is free of any and all support of ISIS is bullshit.

Bump.

Well Turkey buying ISIS oil was known for quite some time. The Russians leaked that information I think.

here is where dutch user is heading from jewgle earth

shady Iranian mountains where nothing possibly could be hidden.

What if they stopped dupe threads… and now they're shitposting happenings irl just to slide our board?

bumping.

this could be big….

Right, but seemingly this new info is to show a direct connection/link between ISIS oil directly to the U.S. using a mega corp Shell as a third party front.

You're being rused

excuse me

It's VERY (((coincidental))) when these events / threads / posts are being made on 4cuck.

First FBIanon was before the Clinton "investigation" by the FBI and her email leaks, and we get deep in her email leaks.

This one before the DNC announces and we get deep in DNC email leak.

That's WAY too (((coincidental))) for me. We clearly struck a chord with the DNC emails.

The shills are here.

Duped? Why, because they're not using a tech company to filter the money and are incompetent enough to use an oil company?

That was deliberate editing to point us to in the bottom corner.

It's an old refinery under the control of ISIS

You're right, user, we cant focus on more than one thing at a time.

Filtered.

He's communicating with us by editing it.

reported

How am I a shill?

What is not weird and (((coincidental))) about the timing of those two threads / posts?

meant for

when did I say duped? I just posted what the surroundings look like from standard pleb-tier jewgle earth search.

BASED DUTCH AND BASED IRAN

you obviously are since there are false flag threads after every attack and even the mass rapes

pretty much repeating far left damage control talking points

see;

Or continue on your /x/ tier conspiracy.

i am a shill

We will see how it goes. Fucker better have a file out there on the internet if something happens to him.

see;
(You)

Or continue on your /x/ tier conspiracy.

I misquoted you. See

lol no one itt is implying muslims dindu nuffin in the slightest. Filtered.

ans saudi arabia is?

dude they will not risks going to war while risking billion upon billions.
they are more comfortable in their luxurious mansions covered in gold

This is important.
Thread has been targete4d.
Shills coming out in full force.

Why do you retards make a completely new posts saying >>xyz misquoted >>xyz+1 and should be >>xyz-3

Instead of just completely redoing the incorrect post but corrected?

This is interesting but there's no proof of anything.
If user had of posted the proof then yippee, but as it is this amounts to a pointless early report of a happening or a faggot larping.

Can we do anything but wait and see?

(filtered the kike)
shut up and gas yourself

we Holla Forums here.

How haven't your eyes disintegrated?

What evidence do we have that this is real? Why should I believe it?

Unlike FBI he's actually given something resembling physical evidence he's at least in the area. So if that wasn't Larping, this isn't.

Get out with your niggerbonics.

Reported.

Why should you believe anything posted on the internet faggot? We dont know anything yet but we do know that Obama is funding ISIS and this could be the spill that unravels it all so shut the fuck up and lurk.

Just take it as a heads up. If it surfaces again, it migjt be the real deal. Though its probably not.

Of course the israeli defense minister would rather (((ISIS))) take over Iran that the Syrian regime. God speed Dutchfag.

The fuck they wouldn't.

Wait a couple of days.
If it comes into the media then he was right.
Looks liek he will pipe down for a while.

Did he dump any documents? Or is it just a location and an allegation?

what did the FBI-user lead to?

Clarification about just how Crooked Clinton is.

Funny how that thread suddenly vanished.

Can someone fucking explain why this is "big".
I see no documents, just two photos.

the "Isis" in that story is actually some sort of scientific journal or something

Read the thread faggot.

Iran may have hard proof that USA is buying oil from ISIS.
Thanks to the Dutch no-lifer.

This has no proof at all. Sage this guys

Bump

shills clearly think its important.

Everything he is posting is accurate to his story and the exif data suggests he is in fact a dutch citizen that is currently in Iran for some reason. Whether or not he has any material to leak, we need to wait to see

(filtered)
BUMP

dubs don't lie

Yes, sage this so we can make room for a few dozen more pointless threads about Trump.

for or from?

Eh, both in a way.

But the claim is also that he edited the exif data to name Shell. If he's already changing that it's a few keystrokes to change the location too.

You guys working late?

We have no files that proves this is real at all, no file leak.. Why look into it when theres nothing there?

Anyone have caps from the thread?

I did read it, well glance over it..
Anyway, thank you guys.
Hope this is something big.

filtered and reported :^)

Good read, bro

It's obviously a point in the right direction you retard.

Look at the connections between high level Shell corp employees and high level ME officials.

Oil is a big game, there's bound to be a few (((suspicious connections))) in there.

Oh and checked, wew

Could be true, we all know that someone is buying that oil. Also we already had hints of Israel and turkey engaging in the same deal.

bump

Sage this, you can change image data effortlessly. Theres nothing here but a troll

bump

Obviously these are hard times for shills. So much defending and damage control.

I would assume from. What do we have to gain from giving oil to a bunch of jihadists?

REMINDER TO SAGE THIS ID

THIS IS THE SAME EXACT TACTIC DEPLOYED ON 4/POL/

FUCK I MEANT FILTER, NOT SAGE

You'll probably call me a shill for saying this, which is okay, but the user didn't actually provide any actual information.
Chances are its just a ruse. The theory that he just renewed or voided his passport is much more likely.

Or did I miss something?..

We have nothing to gain besides funding insurgents to topple a country with no central bank. The money gained isn't the point of buying ISIS oil.

True, the only other support for it is a massive shill invasion, which going on events here is usually a good hint at a story being legitimate, but this place isn't cuckchan, so who can really say for sure

I agree, its a ruse and sage

So Iran and Russia will probably be the ones to share this shit, if it's legit, right?

No, your hypothesis is plausable, The forum sliding on 4ch could jusr be an atteempt atbuilding credibility. EXIF is easily spoofed.

This guy gets it,vita fake as hell

Chances are it's a ruse but if it isn't we still wouldn't know yet. The next few days are important.

Right what the fuck is this? Is he trying to hide the model of his phone?

Someone tell me where I can buy this beautiful photography device.

It is Holla Forums's job to be skeptical, I don't know if I speak for all of us, but I for one will be keeping tabs on this.

i bet it uses a 1.44mb floppy and has 320x200 resolution

Your first time here?

Thing is that anyone disagreeing with the established "omg gais its a real leak!1" gets called out as shill – which prompts them to respond back and results in sliding without any outside force interfering. The paranoia @ 4/pol unreal, fortunately 8/pol is seemingly much more mature at handling it.

Yeah, all we can do is wait. Though I think him picking the name "snowden2.0" being grossly attentionwhoring, snowden didn't leak anything new and most likely was controlled opposition.

Oh well, we'll see.

It's probably because of RT and PressTV often naming Snowden as basically the term for any whistleblowers/leakers. Probably worked for the Iranian embassy in Swamp Germania or somewhere else.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping something comes out soon. Kinda doubt it, but hopefully he'll be able to access the internet to post some documentation.

pull it

Well, I understand half-channers (not really, why the fuck would anyone stay in that shillhole?). It has so many shills it's better to be extra careful and hide any pessimists than let obvious shills control the narrrative.

You got me jewtin. Renaming shitty web photos is the mark of a true meme wizard.

SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT ALL DOWN

for your safety stop posting in this thread

The FBI user wasn't larping because of the proof of his words. EXIF data isn't exactly bulletproof.

I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO ZOG

- "Zyklon" Ben Garrison

If this is true and makes it to the MSM, this would be pretty huge. Hillary can not win the elections and Obongo would either have to step back or at least have huge trouble imposing martial law.

Jews and cheap oil. Save the shekels to pay the shills. Wooden shekel for one eyed moshe. Moshe. Fucking looks like a hatchet wound down there. Big old Jew gash. Get out of my head. Get out out out out. Out of the texts.

for or from?

40 , 41

40 not me

what the fuck?

If it's true, then it's far far larger than Obama or Hillary
This kind of leak would bring down entire governments

from

Since the images contaim exif data, it's probably he is using a phone's camera. If he is a former Royal Dutch Shell employee he could have been using a work phone he was given by his employer, which might have changed the make and model to identify their company phones.

Uh, yeah?

The Saudis are cryptos.

Ever heard of David Sassoon? World's first ever drug kingpin. From Baghdad. A kike.

rasgas.com/AboutUs.html

?Qatar National Vision 2030?

Patent US5851381 - Method of refining crude oil - Google Patents
google.co.uk/patents/US5851381

why are the saudi "cryptos" financing mosques in the west?

GPS data* not exif data

Why are jews supporting mass immigration of muslims and islamisation of Europe?

I think they will try to set up a stooge to take the blame and then feign ignorance, but the fact remains there is no way we are making it out peacefully to the elections.

God if these happenings keep up my cock is going to fall off from being permanently erect.

Hoping this is real.

Cute. May I remind you who owns 8ch..

Hiding pessimists is one thing, participating in shitting the thread and preventing actual debate and research is another.

Problem is that he clearly knows about the value of GPS/EXIF (since he uploaded it off-site to retain GPS/EXIF data) and could've therefor easily edited it.

why?
how will islamic europe benefit jews?

Oh, I know. I'm just trying to brig in a possible explanation where he wouldn't have had to edit anything. Playing devil's advocate.

(checked)
Kiss your dick good bye

Distract from the true enemy, increase national debt, and eventually act as an excuse to attack the west.

It attracts both Arabs like moths to a light bulb and is basically an even more oppressing version of cuckianity. All Abarahamic religions are tools used by kikes.

I WISH TO SEE ISRAEL TURNED INTO NUCLEAR GLASS
SEMITE GENOCIDE TODAY

dont forget, we also have voat.co as a news base of OUR users. Post it there if you want to.

The Happening fatigue is hitting me

There is something huge, or potentially huge, everyday now

I haven't been sleeping because it takes so much time to absorb all the information about one happening, then, right as you feel like you have the whole picture, there is another fucking happening.

This has to be orchestrated chaos

of course not
things aren't going to plan, and when that happens the jews pull a samson

weakens Europeans by preventing them from being monolithic entities within their own nations and eliminates any threat they may pose to Judaism
multicultural societies allow Jews to rule due to their tight ethnic ties

Hol the fuck up fams.

It's pretty simple to fake exif data. Pic related; it was taken in the same location but on 9/11.

dunno if this is related or not:

Siemens signs Baiji power plant service agreement
on Feb 12, 2014
arabianoilandgas.com/article-11891-siemens-signs-baiji-power-plant-service-agreement/

Siemens Energy has been awarded a long-term agreement to perform service and maintenance at the 600 megawatt (MW) Baiji gas power plant, located in the Salah al-Din governorate in Iraq.

I don't see the thread on 4pol anymore, was it successfully slid?

Bump for shits and giggles.

New thread hasn't been created yet.

British oil giants start to pull staff out of Iraq
6:53PM BST 18 Jun 2014
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/10909742/British-oil-giants-start-to-pull-staff-out-of-Iraq.html

Baiji is the first operating refinery to fall into the hands of the Islamic fighters who had surrounded the facility for the past week.

Order out of chaos, but they forget that chaos is inherently chaotic, their plans are now more and more frequently getting out of hand. The kikes in their rush, their delusion and in their growing anxiety and fear, are becoming more and more blind to this as well as they try to rush rush rush to the finish line before something catches up to them.

dont mistake this for non change user. The DNC leak has huge implications for the election. It may be the actual thing that wins it for trump. It may even be so grave that it may have a side effect of nuclear war for the world. The jews are panicking right now. The berny crowd reacted extremely negatively of it.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148 (not original thread)

But its also ripe for harvest, new thread prob. soon.

Can anyone summon it up in one pic and post it on voat.co? Lets make it big. The korea user and the feminism also posted it there and it got some views.

New thread on 4/pol/

Have an assortment.

This worries me though.

They have to see that the backlash they were expecting is not coming, so it won't be long until they change their methods. I am expecting the next attack(s) to be by "White nationalists" or "far-right extremists" in order to hurt those that are trying to simply stop the islamization of Europe.

My opinion is that the end goal is more European and American intervention in the ME that will benefit Israel. But the problem is that you can't push for a war on ISIS/terror if the West closes it's borders and isn't being terrorized and the right wing in the West is trying to do exactly that. So Israel has to keep up the threat of Muslim terror by importing Muslims into the West but they also have to stop the rapidly growing right wing that wants more nationalism and protection of their culture. Not to mention moving less Muslims in the ME is a direct benefit for Israel even if it doesn't end up drawing the West into more war in the ME.

Right. It's Nassim Taleb's principle: people discount the improbable but not impossible, no matter how catstrophic the effects. If and when Jewish treachery bubbles to the surface - as, by the law of large numbers, it must - they will face a torrent of rage, and Israel will become a pariah state and vassal of the highest bidder.

Who a decade ago thought that racism among the youth would not decline, but grow? Jews are not supernatural beings, they are as prone to human follies as anyone.

That is not the end goal, the end goal is complete destruction of racial and national identity. No people bound by race and blood or heritage; a world full of stupid mongrels unable to form resistance against the jew.

Note how they've recently sped up mass immigration into Europe. Sweden was a test model, then suddenly the stream of shitskins was kickstarted and nearly all European (((governments))) are happily taking them in at the detriment of the native Europeans.

Friendly reminder that the stream of migrants is artificial. They didn't just get off their asses and think "Hey, let's go to these specific European countries that i can't even point out on a map.".

bump

There have been a lot of happenings lately. I'm excited.

The incident you're talking was a clear attempt by Israel to derail the Iran deal hours before it was signed. The amount of money going to Iran has nothing to do with it.

I know emperor Trump is using that line to gain votes but repeating it as fact on Holla Forums is what I would expect from a kike. You're not a filthy oven-dodger are you?

Isn't Shell owned by Rothschild?

PULL THE TRIGGER ON EVERY ZOG NIGGER
I'LL BUY OIL FROM ISIS TO FIRE UP MY OVENS

So what does all of this mean?

ISIS is a ploy to drain Syria of oil wealth for Israel and the US to buy on the cheap. Deep implications for EU, NATO and Israel.

bump for kikes btfo check my digits

(WW3 dubs checked)
Kikes out in full force in this thread. Is it finally happening? Has the Kekocalypse begun?

(half-dubs, still checked)
Not yet. We've gotta ignite it somehow, but how…?

I quick reaction is that it's just fake bullshit, but I guess we'll see if there are any new developments.

If you were going to shitpost on Holla Forums about something like this rather than just go directly to Wikileaks or Iran, why wouldn't you also post some kind of documents or other evidence?

Please no, not now
We are unorganized and unprepared. The sad thing is that it is hard to do this [organize] with all the chills and intelligence agencies watching us

Ideas are welcome but keep in mind: you are being watched here

Literally the only thing keeping half of us from being bagged is our complete lack of organization.

bumpan, this is good shit

ignite THESE doubles

How do you know we're being watched?

??

"Check my doubles" is heresy in The Age of Kek. You don't demand doubles, user. Kek bestows them upon the worthy.

(checked)

Amazing.

(checked, kek damn it)
"Check my doubles" is a call to recognize their kek-given doubles and appreciate them.

The fact that there are so many shills means that someone knows of this place and it's online activities and tries to dam it in so it wont spread to other sites -and thus other peoples minds-

confirmed I repent

Do any of you still doubt the power of memes? Prostrate yourself before Kek and his prophet Donald J. Trump and accept him as Lord of Repeating Digits!

They threatened me and my family already today. Fuck the jews.

I no longer doubt

Bump. Major sliding right now.

Very, there's even a homosexual bait/spam thread up.

No worries. There is difference between our Holla Forums and the shill/pol/ of cuckchan. Hail victory,

plus the captcha and reporting links have been working sporadically all day

Is there another way to contact mods/janitors?

bump. not really sure what's going on but from the replies I've read in this thread it looks big.

Making a new thread, report… I'm not sure if Holla Forums mods have given their emails (I doubt it given the shills/spam).

I don't get it…
Didn't we already know that ISIS was created by the US from that zerohedge CIA declass doc?
Don't we also know ISIS is part of the plan for the creation of Greater Israel?

A lot of old and dead threads are getting bumped. The slide is real.

If dubs, everyone that sees this post must spend 20+ minutes researching this subject.

You disappoint Kek if you beg for dubs like a dirty peasant, remember. We've covered this already:

anti-slide bump (still cant report any spam threads).

Bumping only because I am too "useful idiot" tier to assist.

And maybe that's better than "blind speculation" tier, huh?

We need more diggers and compilers on this potential happening. The happenings are all happening so fast lately…

Bampers.
Let's keep this thread alive for a couple of days to see if it leads somewhere.

bump

Praise KEK then

Nice hair tbh.

I am helping in the only way a useless idiot like my self can, by countering slides deployed by kikes.
Kek has not praised me or bestowed his powers upon me, I am not a wizard or meme magician.
I am the ball and chain that follows this side of the line. At least I'm not fence sitting on things I can counter though to aid this side.

Captcha is broken right now, existing threads need to be hijacked to hold any discussions.

the kikes are losing the narrative. about time they pay for their centuries of crime, their nuclear holocaust will be a day remembered forver. praise kek

Praise KEK! You may hop one day soon, young tad/pol/

I agree, too bad about the lower half of her face

according to scripture, it will be revealed that israel was the culprit behind their troubles in the middle east, which in turn will make putin so buttmad that he's going to bomb them to smithereens. after that, we get ww3 and the destruction of the west and the usa. then the real shit goes down.,, these are tough times for all tadpoles, we're going to have to flee our ponds. but in the end we will be victorious. and a few pounds lighter. a diet can't hurt my fat ass anyway

My body wasn't ready for all these happenings

Can we get a sticky on this, please?

I'll be bumping in the meantime. This info doesn't mean much right now, but if that dutch guy posts more info or proof, this will turn in to a global phenomenon.

Who says there aren't assassins waiting in Iran?

I have $3500 of shell in my IRA, sheit

That could be true. I guess we had better start doing some digging on our own just in case.

God damn, the fucking spergs are out in force right now.

Jim must have disabled Captcha and informed the kikes to shitpost like this was Holla Forums

any updates on this, I can't find the cuck chan thread, and it's all bullshit cuck topics

why is 4chan so much better than Holla Forums

Holla Forums is the true cuckchan

BLASPHEMY!

shills showed up here too, interesting

You can't make this shit up.

I was thinking about a sticky request too but there's no content ITT.

fuck you are autistic

I've seen worse threads become stickied.

Yeah, sure thing.

(2) nice try dinkleburg

This thread
web.archive.org/web/20160726233815/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6901633.html

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest
web.archive.org/web/20160726233848/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6871216.html

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING Wikileaks 1
web.archive.org/web/20160726225445/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6857236.html

ITS HAPPENING #DemExitNow
web.archive.org/web/20160726234306/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6895917.html

What's more likely? Some guy had some fun with Holla Forums by editing a few photos (of nothing) in an online exif editor, or Holla Forums has discovered a massive international conspiracy?

You guys are below average intelligence. Look around your computers right now to your living conditions and I guarantee you'll find evidence about how true this is.

Good job user

yeah you guys are definitely going to unravel the power structure in the world by punching terms into google, you bluepilled fucks, you've just been trolled like the dumb cattle you really are

anybody who believed anything in this thread or thought that they 'outsmarted CIA agents on an image board' is a complete and utter moron

This thread
web.archive.org/web/2766626233815/http://8ch.net/pol/res/51633.html
Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest
web.archive.org/web/201606848/http://8ch.net/pol/res/66662216.html
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING Wikileaks 1
web.archive.org/web/201425445/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6667236.html

Test

Why did you feel the need to post twice, each with a different grammatical structure?

sage for retarded arg

4F552
04B4E4F572057484154275320474F4F4420464F52
20594F552053544F5020504F5354494E47

says increasingly nervous shill for ninety nine time this year

die sonne satan

It's what we like to call a shill.

You know what? You're right. I think I'll just forget about this potential happening and do something else. Cause there's NO possibility this is real, right?
Thank god you enlightened us, user! All the other people here are nothing compared to your magnificent brilliance. If only everybody here had the intelligence that you possess.

ave gloriosa in nomine satan

You guys realize that instead of sending LE SHILL ARMIES to Holla Forums they'd just DDOS the site or turn the servers off, right?

Think about this harder: the shill posts aren't from actual shills, they're from trolls, like me, who want to fuck with you people - why would the CIA pay people to post dumb things in a thread with real information, why would they bump it to the top, why would they generate a lot of interests?

The 'shill conspiracy' is a retarded idea.

Just playing devil's advocate.

4675636b20796f752c204920646f207768617420492077616e742e

(checked)
k

Fuck you dubs ID and fuck that dub post!

Aye, there are a ton of trolls, but we have found a good amount of evidence of payed shills before.
I'll say lurk more if you wish to know more.

You don't even know how to sage properly. Quit trying, Chaim. If you were the enlightened individual that you believe you are, you'd have figured out that DDOSing or turning off servers won't accomplish jack shit.

Holla Forums has been right before, and it will continue to be right. Nothing you say will change that.

Oh wow, the racist white males are going to solve another groovy mystery! Pfft like whatever dude. Don't you have a woman to beat or something?

BACK TO >>>Holla Forums WITH YOU SHILL! :^)

I don't know what to think. The garden variety conspiracy roleplayer would be posting updates continuously.

If dutch user had a legit leak, Iran probably told him to STFU (and he hasn't posted anything since).

If dutch user DID have a legit leak, the smartest thing he could have done is securely and secretly get it to Wikileaks - not shitpost about it on 4chan.

I'm giving this until the end of the day for new developments before I file it in the trash.

Shutting down the imageboard would accomplish nothing , thats the great part , stay for a while and you will see . Most iditos who see this board as a headquarters are person who cant grasp the real utility of the board. Even if you see proof or paid shills if you dont understand the rules of the game you will still deny their existence.

dead bread

turns out op is a fag

You know we have ID's right?

Same reason hillary pays trolls, and Russia pays trolls. Narrative control. If you control he dialogue it is better than turning the chat off. If hey turned it off we'd be sure.

I want to believe

Is there anything concrete to suggest this isnt just some guy fucking with Holla Forums though ?

This times a billion, otherwise this Snowden guy is full of shit and everyone's being rused.

I guess you're not being paid to be original.

If you were really one of us you'd have called us faggots.

Next time moshe, next time.

This is really sad.

PRAISE
PRAISE HIM

1. DDOSing would leave a trail and risk exposing them

2. If they shut us down we're like roaches. We'll just spread our mind viruses more virulently. We'd go to twitter or omegle or kikebook from sheer boredom. They don't want that.

Just a reminder:

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/mossad-cia-agree-iran-has-yet-to-decide-to-build-nuclear-weapon-1.419300

articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/23/world/la-fg-iran-intel-20120224

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

Not to feed the troll but

Response option 1: no because I'm not a nigger

Response option 2: are you asking me to beat you? because I'm not into BDSM or transfags

I think that is an infographic made by channers trying to piece together connections from web. I don't think that was from dutchbro.

Is it me or does it feel like intelligence agencies use Holla Forums to gather info?

Info that's published where everyone can see? Info that's better left on encrypted servers?

Yes and no I'd wager.

"Hey boss, someone with an untraceable IP is posting shit that might be true about a situation with ten completely separative narratives, all of which are mutually exclusive."

"My God, Johnson!"

I want to believe.

Open source weaponised autism.

Your stolen triples wrongfully bestowed upon you by a false god prove nothing. In this moment, I am euphoric, not because of any phony frog's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own doubles.

Check em.

We're far more powerful than most anons think.

Chaosh ish a laddar

If this is real the guy is never getting on any plane. Hope he has some suicide/rendition setup to release any files he has.

Get a load of this heretic.

thread theme

(Checked)

stop.

THE SHILLS ARE GOING ALL OUT

Do you even streisand effect?

THE BLESSINGS OF KEK ARE UPON US

THE FIRE RISES

if you want to live a normal life stop posting here

Goddamn it kikes, you don't even troll well. It's fucking pathetic. It's embarrassing. Kikeistan isn't sending its best folks!

You done?

Do you know where you are?

SHUT IT DOWN

Wait a minute, is this a reverse streisand effect? Is something being slid?

Israel: disproving the stereotype that Jews are smart since 1969.

Shit meme tbh fam.

*snicker with KEK*

MAGA!!!

Besides the info in this thread? I dont think so, If the Iranian can contain the information from getting out, It also depends in who gets hold of the information and what they do with it, I doubt the user will dump any more info if its turn to be true,Remember it will be hard to link any related news with this history but keep it archived for future leaks .

There's nothing really even going on in this thread, we're just waiting for an op on 4chan to possibly deliver.

The threads would probably be dead if it weren't for the shills keeping us entertained.

HERE WE ARE AGAIN

Only paid shills when Holla Forumsacks can't post. Such a cohencidence again!

Agreed. It was foolish of him to post this info on FBI/pol/, ESPECIALLY before getting to a safe zone to release the info to the public.

If you don't leave this thread something bad is going to happen to you soon

BUMP

filter the CIA shills

reposting on Holla Forums. lets flod it.

test

Might as well post this thing here.

My office. Now.

Fucken Juden

I'm going to continue living and posting on Holla Forums while I wait for a HAPPENING that never comes?

(Go away, kike slave.)

Interesting point of corraborating evidence. The whistleblower involved in revealing Operation Gladio B (wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Gladio/B) which linked CIA to radical Islamist movements said that FBI reliably traced terrorist links back to Turkey and Netherlands before being cutoff by CIA.

So CIA using Dutch Royal Shell to funnel money to ISIS makes sense.

Background Quote: "It was exposed by FBI whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who revealed "Operation Gladio B" as an FBI codename adopted in 1997 for ongoing relations between US intelligence, the Pentagon and Al Qaeda.[1] Daniel Ellsberg has stated that Edmonds possesses information "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers".[2] She has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[2] and summarizes the objective of Gladio B as: "

Source or you're a shill

Source - give it now

your conspiracy site is not a valid source

Calm down nigga, I didn't mean it that way. You see me bumping the thread.

We're in for a hell of a ride once this presidential campaign is over and the dust settles.

Meant to reply to

ssaaggee

ssss ss sss sss ss sssss sss s s ss

every 1 stop posting here

b

Came from MK ULTRA. The CIA realized that entheogens make shitty mind control tools, and the OG tool had been right in front of them the whole time. "literalist" religion. Campus Crusade for Christ was the first CIA religious experiment. Check it.

BUMP

Shills are going all-out!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

filtered and reported

My friend has connection (family) in high level military intelligence. They datamine open source for intel. I've talked to this connection about it.

The jewish plot is unraveling in real time, who else is hyped as fuck for the day of the rope?

Katerina Hartlova is the name if anyone is interested

They are good meat and i want to eat it.

WE MUST PRAISE KEK

JEWS HATE KEK

60s CIA - LSD and shrooms man - didn't work, but the Boys loved the work
70s CIA - "Jesus Freaks", coöpted New Age - worked perfectly, led to shit like the 700 Club, RELIGION is mind control

Now you need some extrapolation skills to imagine how it works nowadays.

You know, if you think about it, it makes sense that intelligence agencies use Holla Forums for digging purposes.

You could hire an army of professional diggers to find out something and then have to watch them for the rest of their lives because of what they now know.

Or you could give a bunch of anonymous diggers a prod in the direction you want them to go. And if they know anything, they're a bunch of anti-semitic nahtzees and thus everything they say can be easily discredited as tinfoil hat.

It's the same reason they use pedos for those in high office. Sword of Damocles always hangs over their head.

You'd probably be something like this if one tried.

I only have Theories. I can only work off what's publicly available, but the best stuff to read is KNOWN disinfo shill stuff like Fulford. See what they WANT you to believe and work backwards. Then you have to read the shills whose job it is to discredit the other shills. Like Jim Willie.

I know the CIA /is/ Daesh, but in a way, who cares? It's all going to shit anyway if nobody figures out how to harness new energy sources. Do the Rothschilds know? Fucked if I know. Rumors and rumors and smoke and smoke but actually finding the fire is …. well, I don't know what tools I could even use.

Feed the tad/pol/s!

Easy. What is the religion of the modern era? Progressivism.

Are there any real Holla Forumsacks left in the thread? This feels spooky. Proxy changing bots posting random images and nonsense text…

I wish the best for the whistleblower. Hope he doesn't die in vain.

yeah

If Freemason Jimbo's retarded son Ronald McDonald would fix this piece of shit site, we'd be able to report the shills and spammers, and hopefully the mods would do something about it.

That is pretty obivous, because some of these people are highly talented, i would do the same for the same reasons.

Most of the stuff is mainly pschology or mass psychology, basically turning certain vectors into other vectors. But you dont know the vectors of autism, something like SJWs and smug assholes stick out just like your hillary cunt or the shit she tries to spin. Mostly persuasion (if your audience is intelligent) is centered around certain parameters, a certain corridor to use a metaphor. But these motherfuckers think we are stupid, just like that hillary cunt. Most people are retarded in one way or another but it is a little bit insulting to assume they eat up every shit. And that is why trump is working greatly, the little something something surfaces.

Why not both?

Does feel spooky. I'll check in later tonight.

You can google Sibel Edmonds and listen to her on jewtube. She wrote a book on it. Plz stop with baby bird mouth to mouth info demands.

391 replies, no real info except
just shitposting.
I am disappointed.
No digging at all?

Not much to dig when you have 2 images. Seems like ERPing to me which riles up 4chan pretty easily.

etc.
At least there's the filter option, these proxies posting offtopic text and answering to their own messages with different ID's are easy to spot.

etc. filtered

And to add more: It is a little bit insulting that these motherfuckers try to play the good goy while they get oil from the most fucked up motherfuckers created in history. In my book you should have some "moderation".

Captcha was down. (((No one))) could post. You should start seeing a better ratio of Holla Forumsacks to shillposts.

I and friends have held TS clearances. Almost everything TS is available open source if you dig and piece together. Consequently gov has vested interest in derailing serious conspiracy investigation.

Classic Tao right there. Goldilocks corruption - not so little that no one can get away with noffin', not so much that Hillary Clinton

To be honest she and her retarded supporters piss me of. It is like fugly cunt getting a titjob and a lot of makeup trying to make it to promqueen. I dont like fake tits.

Whats this gay shit?

And what is also "unsetteling" is all that retards that work in that shell companys. And i also dont like it if the shills come out to defend this retarded crap because we like the meat of bill and joane that works here.

I appreciate how the shills on 4chin won't deny being shills but will sperg out and reveal how uninitiated to chin culture they are

They're trained to believe they're at the top of the totem pole, to believe otherwise would cause some fracturing of their own psyches.

As dumb as it may seem, I honestly believe we're equal if not greater in terms of intellect to them. The only difference is most of us don't have college degrees or some hard-on for "cool mind control shit"

it comes naturally to image-boards, through memes and humor we are able to control the internet-meanwhile these guys have been jerking off about secretive shit and most of them have forgotten one important thing.

They forgot how to laugh. That's why they always fall short.

But I'm sure there is a small group within them and the FBI that are with us, it's just what we're seeing in this thread are the evil fuckers that have infected our gov't.

MODS STICKY THIS

Holla Forumsisastrangebeast.jpg

So, did this guy leak anything else? Any posts from Iranian embassy's Yidder account?
I hope we really did come across something huge and this guy will not have an (((accident))) before he divulges all that he knows.

Also since these guy's bosses are all jerking each other off in Northern Cali, now might be the time to try and b8 information out of them.

Wouldn't want to call boss while he's on vacation now would you?

Word up. I don't mind a little harmless Hollywood druggery or office parties that get a little kinky. But that in your face "fuck you" to your own ALLIES makes me sick. If Hillary had a shred of human decency, she would have fallen on her sword by now, and allowed a quasi-decent mafia don to take the reigns. But she's so self-centered, arrogant, and narcissistic that it doesn't even occur to her to think of the good of the organization. That kind of disloyalty makes me sick

WOAH

Really makes me think faggot

MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SHILLS

NEED THIS FILE!

(checked)
Good point

You're welcome TOR-fag. Hope you are not a shill.

Greater. Rigidty and indoctrination stymie the intellect in a huge way.

NO! FAIL!

NEED THE MEGA LINKED FILE!

Just a location and an allegation.

Find it yourself

It's in the thread you lazy faggot.

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

I think I managed to decipher one of them.

is dead you numb-nuts!

Somebody should shoop that picture to have an indian on it and Hindi characters, the word "passpoort" functions to make fun of their inability to poo in the loo and the fact that they're poor.

Obviously, the question is whether the isis mentioned in the red box is some company or other, otherwise it suggests something extremely scandalous which is what we're looking for. The former is more likely, which suggests that this may all be a ruse.

Babbys first meme

Then I doubt anyone can help you unless it's mirrored, which is unlikely. Maybe go ask on cuckchan.

Okay then, do some digging or give up. Demanding things from other anons like that makes you look like a retarded faggot.

The FBI should do its job, just like the name says: investigate. The mind control shit is mostly simply curiousity at least for me. And oh boy is that shit powerfull.

They do but they get shut down by our (((leaders))) when they get too close. Can't go off rez our they get sacked or disapeared.

I've made plenty of simple OC, I'm just incapable of photoshopping non-templates in on a slanted surface like that.

Or it's a no-nonsense demand for re-delivery to an user who sees the demand and has it to deliver.

Must I say pretty pretty please?with sugar on top?

But really, the image of the passport was all there was in the Mega file…

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148#p82886328

with filename DSC_0019.JPG as in

The FBI doesn't seem to be as subverted as the CIA.

The big guys organization is very large, and divided up, so more than likely they just have certain toxic divisions full of some really backwards ass people.

I'd wager it's the same folk involved with Human Aberdeen and whatever Hillary is up to.

Risk threads are the slidiest bullshit ever why does halfchan allow that shit

Yea me too

what the fuck happened to this thread? seriously? is this a shillpocalypse?

Free data to feed into the think tank? Why not?

What happened is OP didn't deliver. :-(

To be fair, if he did what he said he did, the Iranian government is going to leak - someday, maybe - based on whatever helps them the most. That's just rational self-interest

CIA is owned by "The Order" a group that gives the Mormon church their marching orders.

Then i probably would implent coehsion, and preditng certain measures. BUt this is already known. If the whole group moves into a certain direction and vowes unisono it will be hard ot make people disappear. That means once you get into dicey situation you arrange things beforehand so they cant make that move and have to play by the rules. Dunno how many agents they have but i would create a force group of hundrets of them that get activated once you got into deep waters. And they have to arrange things in the media to amplyfiy that impact. Like a certain protocol that takes over once things go south. Just like a constitution you invoke once you declare something is worth that measure. Then noone will disappear because it wouldnt be Compartmentalization but acting unisono once this protocol gets invoked. So if they are going for the big fish, you invoke this protocol which means your efforts and determination gets doubled. So for every attack you suffer it will have a downside with your doulbled efforts.

idiot here can this cause war in anyway

No shit green berets have standing order in NCO channels to revolt and go to ground should the government suspend 2nd amendment. They are premier insurgent training force so that would be a nice boon for us. :-)

Proxies shitting the thread up.

Who doesn't use a proxy though? I do.

wew

MODS PLEASE STICKY

(implying your bot isn't filtered)
Really makes me think.

Nice screenshot of the thread autismo.

t.A proxy

lol you guys are wild.

Whose excited to see Suicide Squad?

I m not talking aboud 2nd amendment stuff, i m talking about taking certain action that gets invoked once the integrity of an organisation gets threatened.

Cant delete posts on full Holla Forums, reduces fagotry.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING STICKY ON THIS THREAD YOU KIKE MODS?

FBI recruits from teachers and accountants so good luck with that.

And in order to prevent abuse you have to make clear when these protocols take over, like a certain vaule of the investigation or a certain threat level that is defined by clear parameters to prevent abusing that protocols. If you do that the "government" cannot shit on your investigation since they have to play by the rules.

Explain that in detail for a bit.

MODS REMAKE AND STICKY THREAD

FBI is a conformist organization fundamentally. If you're a free agent and you're here, you better set your allegiance to Heaven, because no one else will ever employ you.

You really gotta wonder how much it costs to shill shit like this.

Lets assume for a second that it is just a troll and faked exif data and there is nothing. How many troll man hours where spent trying to spin this. The shills probably don't have access to any Intel better than what is posted here already.

I think they don't take any risks. If there's a smallest chance this is the real deal they will go all-in.

good idea, we must not let shills win!

Exactly. They don't know when shit has been leaked for reals. They probably don't even have marching orders. They just know if they don't jump on this shit and it turns out to be real then they're all getting fired (or more like a stern lecture on their efficiency and initiative).

They want the Christians to exterminate all Muslims for them. We wont do that that unless they put us at the tipping point. I'm guessing when the west is 30% Muslim the kikes will send mosad agents disguiesd as isis troops to set off some nukes at christian hold outs, this will be the trigger for the west to retaliate against all Muslims.

I dont give a fuck, i m just someone liking this board. Never had contact to any intelligence agency or think tank. I just like to rip into shred once i like that. No money, no agency just someon that doesnt like to be taken for an idiot. ANd if you fuck with me, hell will be an euphemism to what i will do to your head. I dont like that smug think tank shit and i dont like be taken for an idiot and once i get the impression someone is trying to make me look stupid i will open the pandaros box of psychological warefare on them.

Who here /scared/?

Idemitsu

Remember the Japanese beheading?

Relax, think of it like this

The CIA is an organization a big one but still an organization.

Meanwhile image-boards in their entirety represent a standing army. There is all of the chaos and feel of it here, this is what a militarized force feels like cause that's what we are.

Organization < Army

m8 you sound like a mad child

I saw this earlier. Anyone got a tl;dr instead of my having to read 500 post that may be a waste of time?

"Chaos always defeats Order, because it is better organized."

I've been following this on 4chan since the start but had to go to sleep. What did i miss, anything new? Did the Dutch Snowden took the plane? Any news in the media?

ALSO THE 4CHAN THREAD THAT DIRECTS PEOPLE HERE JUST GOT DELETED AT 145 POSTS

4chan mods are working with the shills

There have been a lot of serious happenings posted on Holla Forums before anywhere else. President empirically proves your post a shill post. Go away concerned troll, we don't like your kind.

WEW LAD

What do we have other than the pictures with exif data?

nothing that as far as I know but it seems the mega file was important and now it's been deleted

Nothing I think. All we can do is to wait and see. Probably bullshit but you never know.

Thank god the Holla Forumsack ratio seems to have increased a bit.

ORDER THROUGH CHAOS BABY

Really, lets make an example. You tell me someone that has an impact, give me a day and i will tell you what he or she will say in the next week. Or if it takes longer i will tell you the strategy of said person or organisation.

What's your CSS?
It looks like you picked up /cyber/'s, but I haven't managed it yet

We'll sticky it when we have more than random photos with (possibly faked) exif data.

You guys haven't stopped to wonder if this is a data propagation test? Hard evidence of OP being legit or gtfo.

Don't jerk Holla Forums off too much

we're misfits - it's as likely some competent intelligent fellow latches onto something here as some dumbfuck aussie shitposts it to death

OK, try me. Who was behind the Turkish coup? Did Erdowan let it happen on purpose? Was it really Gulen or Kemalists? Did Putin inform E. in advance?

Did you guys even research the exif data? It's all there you just need to connect them.

It appears to flow somewhat like this. I'm not sure about Idemitsu so much, but they are a refiner and distributor who work in Laffan Industrial City like Rotterdam Port Authority to export.

dutch snowden is in iran, probably has professional CIA hit squads on his tail as we speak

Given the shit we've got up to recently, I'm leaning towards big guys have eyes on us.

But the funny thing about image-boards….

=You're here forever.=

Bump. This looks like some real shit.

Since when does RDS make its own cameras?
Or am I supposed to believe they get cameras from Canon or Panasonic or w/e with custom firmware that puts their company name on the EXIF? Wtf?

Would just like to point out that shortly after this thread was posted here, Holla Forums's authentication system was DDOS'd to hell. It just came back up.

I authed just fucking fine literally 20 minutes ago, the fuck are you bullshitting about.

Also RIP NL-bro, any updates on his (((plane flight)))?

Looking at the coup, the coup was botched. Putin likes erdogan in a certain way, because he is leverage. Erodgan didnt know much about the coup, he knew that certain influences dont like him, but for him the coup was an unexpected gift so he could purge the way he liked. He profited massively from that coup. And putin could profit from it aswell since he can use erdogan for his interests. For me it looks like the coup was naturally occuring but in a way "obvious", meaning all that people that could take part in that coup were schooled to not take part in it beforehand or didnt have the faith.

So what i think happened here is that some part of the army didnt like erdogan but didnt take the foresight to plan it in detail and just went with it and erdogan took advantave of it.
I think the cia and other organisations that had insight into turkish shit knew how to drive people to oppose it or erdogan already knew how the people would react to it. From a ilitary perspective the coup was halfassed and the public stifled it. If ii would have to put my money on it it would have been the gulen network, but i think they only put current through the already existing structures.

Meanwhile only shills were making random posts when Holla Forumsacks couldn't post.

It was down for like three hours. Has been up for an hour or so.

Last I tried was a bit over 2 hours ago. It was down when I tried posting 7 hours ago. So it was down for at least 5 hours.

Dutchbro said to keep an ear on shortwaves, as there should be unusual/big activity going on there.

Keep focused on these

Also unusual activity was recored at 0301 just a few minute ago

vocaroo.com/i/s0MjYwWUQF3w

OP edited the exif files with clues so we could link all info together

skyking skyking do not answer

isn't 'skyking' supposed be a global emergency alert or something
anyone /shortwave/ here

also for anyone who just got here go to websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ and enter the listed channels in the frequency box

BUMP ON THIS SHIT

Only once it is normal. Two times is quite usual as well.

When you hear "skyking skyking do not answer" three times there's a happening. Four times would probably mean amerika is kill.

source?

skyking skyking do not answer

Theyre basically telling all mobile units/platforms not to respond as to give away their position

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2373

makes more sense now, thanks for clarifying

i hate threads like these, i always end up listening to shortwave all night…

Relevant article
newsdeeply.com/syria/articles/2014/11/04/understanding-the-oil-money-thats-fueling-isis/

What the hell kind of coward wants to live a normal life? What the hell kind of coward strives to be an ordinary citizen?

I'm here to fight and kill.

shit I meant this

ibtimes.co.uk/syria-vote-how-much-oil-does-isis-have-syria-who-buying-it-1531554

Iran saying something like this would be swept under the rug very easily and quickly by the press in the us. If russia was to release this info, then wow, we've just entered a whole new world.

Gulen/Erdowan split is fake IMO

I wish I had a picture of a jew nonchalantly typing at a keyboard while watching anime on another monitor with the caption "Not even trying", but for now I'll just post this.

Get your memes straight, user.

WE are the big guys, and CIA definitely does not feel in control.

Remember to ignore shills

If this guy does post again with the Iranian flag like he says he will, then this shit will get a bit more legit.

dude your kike lover posted that same shit hours ago, get a unique shtick

What?

A-ha. Well then this is officially 2deep4me.
Cheers, lads, hope you find something interedasting to share when I wake up in the morning.

Saging what may well be a sticky because propriety demands it.

Thank you based ISIS. Dirty commie ruskies can't fucking handle the free market competition.

The thing is that we dont get intimitated by you motherfuckers. You wont take anything away from us, you will fullfil your contract, and if not you do the maths. You will do as we say, and i really hate your guts.but then again try your luck.

Guys, remember to use ID+ filter

That way you don't accidentally filter real anons but clear nonsense even better.

Salivating over here. Our govt. is fucked, Alex Jones was right all along.

wew lad

why spam this thread with nonsense?

you afraid of something?

It's like you think Putin doesn't already know. Revealing it to the public isn't going to change his feelings on the matter.

Alex Jones is a disinfo CIA agent , His whole job is making noise and muddling the waters.

(checked)
it's afraid

If you're gonna LARP, feel free to go whole hog or go away.
Like, seriously. Tell us what awaits in the black site where we'll all be taken when Trump (kek) decides his "internet people" didn't meme him into office (more keks).
Icky bugs?
Gondolas?
Forced administration of powerful, time-dilating psychedelics while you flay us alive? What?

You always post the same squel of four pictures to be recognized. And i will repeat the same words, i will rip you into shreds. You think you own mass psychology, I OWN MASS PSYCHOLOGY. Where i look others look, and i have no respect.

archive.is/pTqTD
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82886148
archive.is/9lkwa
8ch.net/pol/res/6901633.html

Keep looking out for more info. There is a reason for the spamming / trolling.

The shilling confirms, this shit is 2spooky4me.

get comfy anons, the ride just kicked into high gear.

k
well at least he promotes nationalism and patriotism.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Every cryptic thread ever.

thank you

out in full force

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET V&

Why

Fuck you shill.

Spooky shit this whole thread

What is all this shit even supposed to be?

It's nice to get confirmation.

wut

Looks like that shill got banned

Mods = Gods

Why the fuck do you think? What's the only thing that could get you v& by clicking it?
Here's a hint: It's not something that denies the holocaust.
rip me lads, see you in the FEMA camp.

At least if they kill us we'll get to see that the ZOG was very real.

MODS = GODS

Well, don't leave us hanging.

fuck that!

a normal quiet life is all I've ever wanted, but it seems that kek has other plans…

CP?

Chesse pizza

Does anyone think this whistleblower will be back online soon or will we just forget by the time he decides to post something again?

Looks like this will require constant watch and many more related threads over exceeded post limits.

This thread is full of LARPing retards.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

I immidietly clicked it when you told me not to. 404 not found. KEK

How fucking dumb are you lad?

this.

good job.

Of courshe ZOG is real. AIPAC exists.

This is 8ch though, realistically we've all already seen plenty of that.

it's literally a shitty jpeg with a t-like pattern.
explain.

aaaaand there goes my whole evening
thanks, user.

LARPers

There is data within that "t like pattern" what I referred to as the "positive space"
Remember when AWM dropped those schlomos and people thought they had viruses?
This are those viruses, except they aren't viruses, just illegal metadata.

If he is seeking asylum in Iran I seriously doubt we will hear from him. There's 0 chance that we would ever hear anything about this from western media. This kind of shit the Gov will kill over.

Realistically what we can expect is a great deal of political power plays in the coming months from the US, Rus, and Iran. We all assume that the end goal is to discredit our Gov; in reality what Iran has now is a massive bargaining chip. They can hold the US fed hostage at the threat of releasing the information to the public.

Our Gov supporting ISIS is a bombshell big enough to kick off at least a handful of state independence movements, or a state led major reduction of gov power - as soon as that happens the ZOG loses.

I predict a "landmark treaty" signed between the US and Iran. That is if Putin doesn't have other plans.

So it's just going to be used by the Iranians as a bargaining chip rather than killing ZOG?

Goddamn it why didn't Dutch user just upload it everywhere?

I'm still confused

shills are spamming images in 4chan thread now.

bite me

Probably
The biggest unknown for them is how the US would react, because this information, if true, is worth fighting a war over

read my other posts and rub two brain cells together you mong.

there's bad shit in those images, don't click them.
whoever posted them wants to trick anons into clicking on something bad and getting nasty data in their cache that could get them v& if the appropriate alphabet agency were informed.

Or possibly the other way round. Don't Jews say their messiah will only come when all Christianity has been wiped out?

But I don't give a shit if Iran lives or dies.

Goddamn it just release it.

Nope, it's if every kike on earth does the sabbath perfectly twice.
They're making Earth into what's known as an eruv to achieve this.

Most realistic analysis so far. Iran has nothing to gain from disclosing this and a lot to gain from using it as blackmail.

But Iran does, and they're going to act in their own self-interest

And how would you know what the metadata is just by looking at an image and not "looking" at the metadata?

So someone trolled them like a thread on Holla Forums asking them to count to 10?

you've been bad

Then why would Dutchanon risk his life just to give the Iranians a bargaining chip that will never see the light of day?

stop

because I can recognize that they used the same technique that was used years ago on cuckchan to scramble certain images.
kek, pretty much. madmen have been doing it for the last 2000 years.

OY VEY

A

A.AAA*

Clicked multiple timed and saved.

How long do I have before the Mike's Flowers van shows up?

Good luck user… I feel for you

Revelations 7:1-4

​And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. ​

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, ​

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 

perhaps he just wanted the information to be known by someone other than the US government
perhaps he didn't think it through all the way

For an example, you really think the Russians and Chinese released all the information they got from Snowden?

(checked)
A while, they might never do it. Think of all the shit you clicked when you first started browsing that nobody acted on.
I saw a girl getting fucked in the ass by a donkey when I was 12 on goddamn usenet, I'm sure as fuck that's not legal and nothing came of it

Me too I saved one because of this
This is just some /x/ tier tinfoil faggotry I dont give a fuck

To be fair, this is a little paranoid. If they have the ability to be aware of what you have on your screen at all times, then they would have the ability to v& you at any point. Likewise, I don't see how expanding these images on 8ch would put metadata onto your computer that could later be interpreted as CP.

If you click on this Rare Pepe, WWIII will start and all the Jews will die.

Purtty purtty please don't click it user. I begz uz. Its filled with Meta Waifus that will fill your room with tendies.

OH FUCK

(KEK QUADS WILL IT)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(checked)
What if you hover over it?

clicked

It's not like they are watching a steam of your monitor or anything they will just call up your ISP or use their own built in backdoors to obtain some records that say you did indeed download this file that when decoded contains CP therefore this man is a pedo trafficking CP and we'll throw in in jail forever.

This is the first Rare Pepe I have not illegally downloaded. And so it remains rare.

IN THE NAME OF KEK

Heil Kek

A realistic answer is that most likely nothing ever will, there are a thousand tiny things you can be arrested for, but 99% of anons pose no real threat to anyone, even if we talk about some serious shit.

Better to rely on social control to dissolve truth (calling people conspiracy nuts, for example). Mass arrests with no clear reason makes people ask questions. You arrest 10 anons, 50 start asking questions.

Most likely, the shilling is a message to those 1% of anons who are plugged in deep. Most of us never breach the final redpill. There are poor souls out there who cant live in a permanent residence because of shit they dug up. The images are probably some kind of code those 1% understand as "dont fuck with with this"

If you only hover over it, you get slightly hard to find Wojaks and cross dressing twinks to fill your room with Muntain Dew.

fug I cligged id.

WEW

Reality has become a comedy.

praise kek and smoke meth

So you're saying that all CP has the same sort of metadata? As if it was released as bait by the very people looking for it?

Also expanding images doesn't download them.

Because he's clueless about wielding power, as are most people.

oops

saved for prosperity

What's up with the sliding

I literally went out to buy snacks so I could shitpost and monitor this thread all evening.

Too later to explore the world and too early to explore space. But just in time for the most magical internet war prelude to WWIII of any timeline in the multiverse. I incarnated at the right time.

Yes it does if you have browser caching enabled. It downloads an offline copy for future usage.

Reminder to set your cache limit to 0 MB to avoid this issue.

You're right, it is paranoid and imo that's a good thing to be these days.
Any image you expand is saved somewhere on your computer, it's not saved as a .jpg it's stored as metadata.
any data contained within these images is also stored, it would only come into play if you're being investigated for something else, and used as a "kill shot"

What happens if one were to click on it numerous times?

you'd get some sick fucking trips.

Shit is scary.

I still don't see how a certain kind of metadata can be interpreted as belonging to CP.

Open an image in notepad, then open another.
notice these notepad files have different characters.

They go after CP traders and makers. People caught with it that are just looking are targeted.

Many ways to kill a CP trial based on chain of evidence

t. Chris Matthews from Dateline NBC

Sieg Heil dez nutz, you resurrect Hitler again if you do that. Please don't do that, the Jew Van from the Central Nose Agency will show up, and they will force you play the Klezmer.

checked

That's not what I'm asking. Do all CP images have the same metadata? How would you use metadata to see if an image is CP or not?

why do you idiots keep falling for this 4cuck troll shit?

4chaim has absolutely zero posting security, the FBI just have to ask the mods for the user IP and he's vanned. They've done this before to some dumbass leaker years ago. If people are leaking anything they're leaking it through groups like wikileaks that will keep their privacy, not a site with no privacy that's got people vanned multiple times.

every duplicate of an image has roughly the same data as the original.
think of ways you could obscure an image and maintain the data, then google gmask.

Source?

Why does this shill take the leak seriously if it's certainly trolling?

Those double dubs are double trouble, I use them so I won't have to post shitty cryptic pictures with repeating nonsense that looks like the cover art for a shitty 90's alternative rock band.

I thought there were two distinct flavors of CP.
#1: "Child modeling" stuff. No hardcore/penetration. Usually kids 12+, no infant stuff. Done for profit. Parents of kids typically profit but are not the producers.
#2: Ultra deep web sadomasochists who share home made media of bloody, explicit abuse of their immediate family or abducted children.

Gas em all, but they don't sound hardly anything alike.

Really makes your neurons fire doesn't it?

witnessed

Wow so funny you're pixels are 666x666
You're so deep and funny

You know it's fucking amazing what insanely interesting shit you can learn that 99.9% of people will never hear of just by lurking on imageboards.

Shut the fuck up you filthy fucking gentile; I'm better then you in every single way possible.

ROTHSCHILD IS THAT YOU?

WHAT'S UP BUDDY?

They'll get roasted damn hard.

Remember that one poster who claimed to work for WHO and said that ebola would ravage the world?

Your bot's fuck up, Schlomo.

Coup's CIA

One of the generals in charge ate a bullet to the head pretty much instantly from one of his soldiers, probably placed explicitly near him with orders to do it. That soldier died of course, bodyguards killed him.

Then another general revealed the coup to erdogan, which allowed erdogan to escape the special forces who were going to murder him

The coupists then accelerated their timetable and got what guys they could together, resulting in the shitshow we saw

Obama was, of course, completely uninformed and gave a canned response on the situation because he doesn't know wtf is going on and as far as he's aware turkey is still kinda/sorta allies. Probably would've been filled in 12 hours later had the coup not been accelerated ahead of time

Coup itself is an utter failure, not enough soldiers involved, not enough generals involved, info leaked ahead of time, too disorganized. Erdogan manages to restore order using mosques to spread his message out to citizens, and the coup is put down.

Then he takes full advantage of the political situation to enact all his policies and get rid of most of his enemies. Gets evidence the coup was started by the CIA, goes full support towards Russia instead of lukewarm half-support. The entire point of the CIA coup was to get rid of him to remove the possibility of Turkey aligning with russia any further than it was.

Now he's cemented his position, turkey is likely to become an islamic shithole, and USA has lost a key strategic partner in the region. Couldn't have gone any worse for the states, tbh. But a false flag? Nah. Just erdogan being an opportunist, which any good politician is.

So then kind of people have access to CP and want use this sort of tactic? Is this beyond alphabet soup?

Apparently, the only flowers you're going to be smelling are the flowers of pain.
Protip for the kike: you're not the only one who can read a Caesar cipher, you dipshit.

He has blessed me, he has anointed me with weeping myrhh from dripping heaven from the holy. Kek showed me the way, Melek Taus came to me twice to save me. He lets my hand humiliate you when you strike out to do the same to me.

He is coming, and he is blessing us. Your time will soon be gone before the New Kingdom.

How does it feel.

can someone permaban this guy already

How do i read one?

What if I were to post this

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-aps-worker-jailed-for-leaking-top-secret-documents-20151104-gkr7tz.html

Ironically this may be blow against ISIS because now Turkey will want to cooperate with Russia/Iran.

So Turkey becomes more muslim but also Syria might stablize and immigrant problem slow down.

Of course the enemy is in the gates already.

All right, this schizo bullshit has gone far enough. It's already annoying that some bot is spamming this thread into oblivion while the mods are busy eating hot pockets, we don't need schizo bullshit derailing the thread as well.

Yes, they plant CP on people's hard drives. No, it's not done the way you think it's done. That "metadata" shit you're talking about would be like dragging a giant net in the ocean in an attempt to catch three specific fish. Yeah, you'd get them, but you'd also get a million other fish and you'd have to sort through them to find the three you're looking for. It's a non-solution.

Rather, they pinpoint who their target, THEN they go for it specifically. Yes, they use metadata, but it's mostly for statistical purpose.

hold an acid cycle the inconvenient miracle

A E S T H E T I C AF FAM

It's not the metadata so much as it is the hash derived from the image.

Every file whether or not it's an image file (jpg, png, gif, etc) video file (mkv, mp4, avi, etc) text file or any other kind of file, algorithms were designed to take the data from those files down to their very bit structure and generate a "hash" from it, which is a unique string of characters (numbers and letters typically) that is unique only to that file, or specific bit pattern. Even changing a single bit (1 or 0) in the file changes the hash entirely.

Modern computers and network infrastructure are incredibly robust nowadays and are able to preserve and check file and data integrity quite well. So when you download a file from the internet, whether deliberate in involuntarily such as in a cached thumbnail, the bit structure is exactly the same as from the source you downloaded it from meaning that if the same algorithm is ran on both files from the source and your copy that you downloaded, they'd generate the same hash (independent hashes for the original image and thumbnail).

Now what does all this have to do with your question?

Well, companies like Microsoft and Google have developed technologies that scan your directory structures of network drives or even local drives if you allow it, and generates hashes from the files it scans and detects on the fly whilst simultaneously comparing the generated hash to a known hash stored on their servers of a confirmed file. Law enforcement agencies utilize these technologies quite often.

Additionally digital forensics analysts do the same thing, except locally. They immediately hash every file they deem as evidence and will sometimes reference the taken hashes to known hashes of files.

So basically if there's a copy of a CP image on your computer that has been unmodified to a version they've hashed already, they'll know it's the same file. Whether or not they determine if it was downloaded deliberately or with malicious intent, well that's up to human judgement.

Hope this helped.

i've fucked so many aryans in the ass (literally) it isn't even humorous

When you shitpost so hard jewish internet overlords appear to post shitty clipart pictures.

filtered and reported

have a bump, kike

Oh, and also might I remind you that this is how 4chan and Holla Forums are able to detect duplicate images.

If the image isn't modified to generate a different hash, the back end of the website detects that and rejects it.

i fuck your girlfriend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_cipher

The image with the text is just "smell the pain" in different Caesar ciphers. I was calling the spammer a dipshit, not you. Don't worry, Don't worry, I didn't click it and give myself a virus or anything.

So you're gay, is that it?

Their flight plan almost got fucked over because they seized someone's servers and were hosting hat was on them themselves. This isn't necessarily above alphabet, I'd more go with below.
Some bottom feeding hothead trying to crash our thread.
I know our very own admin isn't above this shit, how do you think Jim got so rich? Imageboards don't make money, uncensored JAVs do.

With your tiny dried up mutilated jew cock? Sounds breddy gay fam. Heres an uncut goy dick dicking down a jewess while her cuck jew husband watches

women not men dumbfuck

Yes, the Jew will hate us not only because our magic will be more powerful and blessed, but it will be also more A E S T H E T I C.

I'm fucking worried, alright. What if the cute little towergirl drawing I clicked on turns out to be something else, entirely? What if some jew tries to draw us in with steganography hiding a CP bomb in some qt 3.14 pic?

If you look closely the tallymarks are how many gay dicks he's sucked in his life-time.

You're still a fucking sodomite.

Stop being so paranoid user.

The only reason they'd go after you in the first place is if you place yourself among the whales, that is the big dogs, the guy's who upload, download en masse and pretty much make themselves visible.

Some random guppie in the ocean is literally the least of their concerns.

In order for them to take that kind of 'evidence', it would have to be compounded with other, more damning evidence.

well, being a "sodomite" isn't really that bad

you just think it is ;)

But what's the purpose of the autism in this thread? Clearly the guy who posted on 4chan was LARPing right?

Do you know what he put on 4chan? Can't find it on any archive site.

enjoy AIDS and a poopy dick you wannabe-faggot.

JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY

I'm not sure they would be able to bust you for it. Anyone whose Holla Forums folder goes far enough back might have some hidden RAR in a jpeg they saved back in 2007. I scanned my old HD for hidden files and didn't find anything - but you can never be too sure.

I'd say it's a safe bet. He knew cuckchan kills EXIF so he posted it offsite.
Probably edited it so it'd be more believable. Have used "company phone" in the past and not had odd name come up with EXIF results, then again I don't work for Royal Shell or anything nearly that important.

No, shellshock user is probably as legit as fbi-user.

We have to give it some time before there's a definitive judgement though.

He's certainly pointed us in the right direction though.

there's this thing called a condom you know

maybe you shouldn't be on here you seem like youre about 10 or 12 years old

Why aren't the mods deleting the posts and banning the Jew?

Can anyone tell me what "8992" is? It was referenced in the half chan thread. They were listening for details or something. Is it a ham raido broadcast? What?

wew, big time degenerate here.
we've got a big guy on our hands.

Does this schizo really think posting second rate creepypasta images is gonna deter us from what could be a Britam-tier leak?

Why are there so many mentally deranged kikes like this? I blame the inbreeding.

we've got a huge dumbfuck on our hands

I believe you.

FBI user was a fraud though. His predictions didn't come true. Though they did put alot of attention to the subject, which is the entire point IMO.

It's part of an anti-meme attack.
Remember the merchants that were made by kikes?

Same shit.
An attempt to make us too paranoid to propagate memes.
I'm not saying click on these stupid shits in this thread, but I am saying be on the lookout for this tactic.

The 8992nd squadron doesn't exist

Some of it was true and some it w-

Actually nah you're a shill. Hello shill.

uh

youre so unfathomably fucking WEAK

Oh, did I tell you Mr. Jew that I live in a very largely Jewish populated part of my city?

Before I became red-pilled, Jewish girls used to try to sleep with me all the time, they had this one fantasy they all asked for, and that was for me to pretend I was a Nazi while fucking them.

I didn't get it, because I was still a LOLbertarian. But they sure loved when I fucked them and filled their virgin Jewish pussies up with my seed before a Jew got to them.

Then Shiksas came to me too, and wanted the same thing. But often they would have Jewish boyfriends, but they would pressure me so hard, that I would cuck them, before I even knew what cucking was.

But the most amazing thing is, that I've encountered Aryan women that are more beautiful than either of those types, and they won't sleep with Jews. Instead they show real love, and only love me because of my manliness. Since I have no money or anything they would want.

Its amazing to experience things a Jew will never be able to experience, and to have the power they can never touch. Because the healthy and pure girls never go for a Jew in the end. Jews just get the scraps while pretending they get the best. They will never know true happiness that comes to the Aryan man.

They're very very VERY late to the game we all call trolling.

Their power levels are in the range of 10's or 20's compared to most of us.

What do you mean, like… Posting OC a lot or drawfagging frequently?

If I'm not too late: Godspeed, Dutchman.

No, not like that. I mean the source guys, the guy's actually producing the CP (we're talking about CP in particular)

They give a fuck about your drawfaggotry.

Some advice to you, since you are clearly very new:

LURK MOAR

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I want to believe user, but my bullshit radar says otherwise.

ERPing has its place. Look what two pictures and a story did to 4chan. FBI user had even less proof to work with.

i bet you're not even circumcised you faggot

Hey, I think I found out what that symbol with the bars is supposed to represent.

Just delete your fucking kiddie porn and stop shitting up the thread you massive faggot.

If it's nothing important, why is everywhere that tries to talk about it getting attacked by armies of shills crawling out of the woodworks like the rats they are?

FBI user stated it himself he'd bury the truth with disinformation.

The dude literally stated it's the American tactic-in regards to leaking very large shit to hide your tracks online.

On imageboards we never really have proof and a lot of us are NEET's so have a fuckton of time to spend digging even if we don't know if we'll find anything.

And hell the Journey can be just as full as the destination.

Oh, the sick fucks? No, I'd never do that shit.

I've been here since the burgers and fries debacle, if not earlier. I lurk more than I post. But yeah, I oughta lurk more.

I'm just fucking curious on something I know jackshit on.

Im scared. Im gonna go back to reddit now

kike
Jude 1:7 So also Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighboring towns, since they indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire in a way similar to these angels, are now displayed as an example by suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

And as m'doubles ask, i'm only asking this because Iunno if the feds would target us.

reminder: i fuck your girlfriend in the ass

hey man no point in posting it if you don't let us know how to see it
come on

It's a litmus test to see if an idea is on the right track. Clearly it is.

2bh I missed that part. Any links to the full posts?

Again I have my doubts that this Dutch user is legit. Either way the info is on the right track given the response. That's all I have to know.

You can tell how genuine toothpaste user was by how assblasted this spamming kike is.
We're gonna hunt you down, yid.

i fuck your mother and your girlfriend in the ass

failure

bump

Oh yeah, my American gentile cock is circumcised too.

You know what also happened, there was this little girl that had a crush on me when I was a little kid. She was my first girlfriend. She thought she was just Italian, but her father got a DNA test recently, and they found out they were Jewish too.

Looks like some goy a long time ago had so much fun with one of her Jewess ancestors, that they diluted their Jewishness so much, that they thought they were full goys at one point.

She used to jump me in the alley way, and kiss me all over when I was a little kid, and I would kiss her little loli face back.

Now Jewish girls are all over me, but I thought that only started when I was a teen, apparently it started with my first girlfriend at 6.

So many Jewish girls I have defiled, I don't even know how many, because I used to look past race thanks to Jewish propaganda. Now I defile them knowingly.

Threadly reminder that an easy way for law enforcement and spooks to make a persistent opponent disappear is to plant CP on their computer/smartphone/whatever. Usually goes like:
Genuine pedos don't have a couple blurry thumbnails, they have mountains of the shit a la Jared Fogle or Raygold.

disinfo shill, he's just spamming to bury this thread and drive people away from reading it

They will fuck anything that moves tbh fam

same with all women

Jews are natural degenerates.

same with all aryans

well actually no, my mistake. jews are not natural degenerates. you're just a dumbfuck

Thats pretty true. Jewish girls are sluts.

But I had a few of them when they were still trying not too, or their parents were trying to keep them in check.

Half Jewish girls or less, especially when the family doesn't know their Jewishness until later, tend to be even more slutty and the parents let them do more.

But before they realize who they are, its to late.

So do Rothschild's shitpost now?

Is that a thing you guys do?

Jews are of the devil. Jesus said so.

Is it that they were cursed by their god to become degenerates because they disobeyed him, or did they disobey him because they were always degenerates?
This question haunts me.

Not that I don't believe the US is buying oil from ISIS, but this nigger is going to have to provide some better evidence. A picture of a passport isn't proof of anything and exif data means fuck all. Pic related.

That said, this shit is getting slid hard, which does add to its credibility. I can only pray this somehow traces back to Shillary.

have fun worshiping a dead kike on a stick while I fuck your girlfriend in the ass dumbfuck

Is this nigga for real? 0/10

Man, you really hate this guy. What did he ever do to you?

deeeeaaaaaadddd kiiiiikkeeeeee

SAGE!

WITH FEELING

Not really. A lot of Aryan woman eat up PC garbage really easy and start to like other races, but even a large population of them are not sluts out right.

They will do hypergamy like all women, but I me women that will try to marry up while still being chaste. I tried to woo a girl that was saving herself for marriage, but let her go. If did certain things I could of had virginal puss after marriage.

It would of took too much. She was half red pilled, liked guns and hunting.

Jews hate her, but she doesn't know why. Jews will often hate a woman that is pure and comes close to being red pilled. Its funny, I find a lot of people bitching about all women are degenerate, but there are a lot of Aryan woman that purposely hide themselves from most people.

Jewish women on the other hand, will jump so fast onto your cock, you won't even know what's happening.

Want to know if there is life after death? Keep posting here

SAGE!!!

Forgot exif data got scraped on here, so this is what it was supposed to be.

Going for the record I see. Good luck!

MODS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

STATE YOUR SOURCE OR YOU ARE A SHILL.

STATE IT NOW.

Holla Forums IS an intelligence agency.
Both of them.

I'm wondering what his freshly deleted posts were.
I like to use the shills to get info out of them. Baiting them is easy and I can read into them quite well, info from disinfo.

what the fuck is this

No, not everybody, not in the slightest actually, when you consider how much of every intelligence agency monitors Holla Forums
In reality most Holla Forums posters (primarily shills) knew, and their reaction to it confirmed it with me.

It's called signaling. The fastest way to tell the FBI, the CIA, MI6, Mossad, FiveEyes, FSB, MIT, SVB, god dammit fucking EVERYONNNEEE, anything is to shitpost it on half/pol/. It was done to spook the spooks while also giving a heads up for the observant populace of the western world.

I don't know.

What you described in #1 isn't strictly CP by most (including US) laws (it could still ruin your career and/or life but a good lawyer could probably get you out from under an actual criminal penalties if you were even charged) and like any other form of porn I'd imagine (I have absolutely no knowledge about this topic) that there's a considerable gap between that and #2; even 100% above-board pornography ranges from women in lingere to women in high heels crushing animals to death.

same number the Jehovah's Witnesses cite as the number of saved souls

Good post.

Checked and praised.

Checked. Spoopy.

You have to learn to enjoy the memes brother.
Only then will your soul gain the ability to recuperate infinitely.

just having dinner tbh fam

sauce on the artist?

2 hours of intense exercise a day, one day of rest per week

lift three days a week
martial arts or interval training on alternate days

channel the hate into power

my posts got deleted here wtf

So basically some Dutch guy working for a petro company in the middle east found hard proof that the US is buying oil from ISIS through shell companies and has fled to Iran?

Not that I don't believe the US is buying oil from ISIS, but I am skeptical that the user actually has proof and this isn't just an elaborate ruse. Not doubting that its impossible as certainly stranger things have happened but I remain skeptical for now…

what did you post?

Your face when the chans have gone full metal gear.

cuckold porn . . .

Bump God demanded a bump, I obey.

way to ruin your credibility, fam

Understand that the Happening is your destiny.
Understand that the Happening was contained well upstream of current events.
Modernity is not some deficient state of society, it is society's fullest expression.

The end was embodied in the beginning.
Human history is an epiphenomenon, it's merely a parenthesis.
We will be back to the eternity.

Through this way only will you reach the absolute spirit, and be at peace with the simple but deepest understanding that all was already written, and that you were lucky to be born when it will all come to a conclusion.

It's almost like you WANT these faggots to ruin our civilization.

She has her mother's dead, calculating eyes and garish mouth. Maybe the nose too. The shape of her face takes after her biological father. Truly a repulsive thing.

what civilization you are refering to?

it's been away for a long time. Just let it go.. and we will see what lies beyond.

wew, good morning lads

this is getting slid hard, BUMP

This. Holy shit the catalog is aids.

Gods work user

Ignore Summer shit and shill threads spread this leak!

this same exact post, is in every 4chan thread about this happening

I can't believe there's people here this retarded.

remember: Iran has no Nukes, and Israel has German submarines outfitted with nukes, off the shore of Iran, aimed at Iran, 24/7.

Iran can't corner the Zionists, without being nuked.

Iran is probably the last country not infected with, and controlled by kikes. The only one without the Rothschild central bank, who stands up against the globalists.

Can we get screencaps or an archive?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82892813#p82894061

the shills are at full force here, but incredibly the mods are actually doing their work today

Hahaha holy shit

can you screen cap?, i cant enter /chan where i am

Here ya go famalam.

luv u f4m

Yes you are right my fellow neo-nazi aryan non-shill poster.

We can only focus on one thing at a time.

Shill reported.

DDoS would confirm the information.

Conspira–?

Wait.
Full off back to reddit

I can't be arsed to search (at work atm on mobile), but is this his actual trip?
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83039349

yes

whole thing was a ruse

the new post is full of shit. someone can have gotten their hands on his trip somehow, or made him post it. why american flag? why "snowden2" instead of "snowden2.0"? Why is the filename fake? why is the image found on hebrew speaking websites only? Why does his english suck all of a sudden?

what is a vpn
pretty minor error on ops part
you know what they say about assumptions?
to keep leading people on. the joke is not over yet
it was purposely so that Holla Forums can keep going on this ruse cruise
same reason as above

not coincidence. its a joke and we are the punchline

There is only one way to know for certain. Either the OP delivers in a few days, or he doesn't and it was a ruse.

The people spamming 4chan and 8ch didn't find it so funny.

one thing I find fishy is that he said he made it to Tehran but his flag was still Netherlands. No id change or anything.

yeah, it's been a long fucking while since I saw THAT much sliding going on on 4chan.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83039349#p83043291

Image searching for me names the image as "Canal" rather than "Amsterdam"

Are you still here?

Anyone have archive links?

u

kek truly is real.