Death Cults

How can people take things like anti-natalism, suicide, abortion and marxism seriously? basically the same thing.

So are open borders, multiculturalism and miscegenation.

Statism is a religion unto itself.

Fuck all of that, "Your soul will be redeemed in Heaven" bullcrap. We'll redeem your soul here on earth, in our forced labor camp.

Jello knew, 35 odd years ago, bust hey, he's a San Franciscan. They're "Ahead of the curve," You know.

not necesserally a bad thing, as long as it's not handled by *leftists*.
The problem is not the tool, it's the use of the tool and the intent of the one wielding it, in a quite similar fashion as guns.

Oh, GFY

It's only not nececessarily a bad thing if we get to keep our guns.

Incorrect, moral codes are universal. Whatever makes it immoral for leftists to use the state, it is immoral for you as well.
The only solution is to abolish the state, kiddo

Retards are brainwashed to think a certain way to be part of a group and have friends. Everyone wants to be a part of something larger and this fear of loneliness and drive people to do dangerous things. Don't forget these people have the same voting rights as you

Anarchists/libertarians either don't realise that the state is the only thing stopping society from reverting to its bestial origins of 'might makes right', or they *do* know it and suffer from a frustrated will to power - the very will to power that fuels Fascism.

wat

>>>/death/

you cant be this deluded
you're gonna say votes give the voters power right,
please explain how you actually believe this in current year+2

damn right
and guess what makes sure we keep our gun rights
ill give you a hint if you didnt already figure it out a for yourself son

why is suicide in there?

you forgot homosexuality that is a disease that might put an end to the human race

islam

REEEE LEFTISTS FUCKING MY EDGY RELIGION UP

Abortion is awesome.
Stalin is lame.

yes

Doesn't promote death, but helps.
Doesn't promote death, but helps.
Doesn't promote death.

True anarchy is when the toilet paper runs out. (see: Venezuela)

Gee I wonder what the fuck does it "plunder" money for with people like you around.

I have thought about this matter very intensely for the past 10 seconds and I have reached a conclusion:

education