Rubbing His Nose in it

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Shame on You, sell-out Bernie Sanders! Bernie wants political change. So he endorsed a candidate who represents the status quo. He wants to go after the 1 percent. So he endorsed a candidate who received a fundraiser from the Rothschilds—at $100,000 per plate. Bernie wants to break up the banks. Goldman Sachs gave Hillary $225,000 for a speech. She won’t reveal what she said.

Bernie supports a liar, a criminal, a warmonger and a grifter. He wants her and her rapist husband back once again in the White House. Maybe Hillary will return the silverware she stole.

She stuck your face in corruption election fraud and you still endorsed her. Shame on you, Bernie.

Other urls found in this thread:

teespring.com/stores/grrrgraphics-t-shirts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the original?

The harder she pushes, the deeper the noise goes. One swift kick and the nose punctures the intestine wall. Then the donkey dies from internal bleeding and toxic shock.

This kills the DNC.

Nose, not noise. Dan the auto correct

See, the thing with the Bernouts is that they thought he meant POLITICAL change. What Bernie really wanted is their POCKET change.

Hi Ben!

Why not stick around more and chat with us instead of just an OP post?

A Wyatt Mann sticks around here now.

Lel, nice earrings.

Quality comic as usual. Keep up the good work Ben, you're turning a lot of heads!

Nice one Generalissimo Garrison.

spicy meme Ben
pretty much summarizes all of Cuckie Sanders

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

It means that Ben Garrison is a kosher cuckservative good goy who believes in the concept of "hate speech.

lumernatty

You should make one where Hillary is neck deep in a cart full of donkey shit.

I wonder if Ben keeps drawing her orange for a reason.

You do the math, fam.

rotating an image gives you whatever result you want?

Try overlapping them, idiot.

Who replaced the Jew with a donkey?

OH WOW I GET IT, IT'S A SIX SIDED STAR, AND THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE -
Now read my earlier post, idiot.

Jews.

Poe's law.

He can't keep getting away with this…

is this your first day on the internet?

yeah, I guess it is, fam

Look at her shirt where it meets the neck….you missed the best part.

your opinion doesn't mean objective fact

jej

It doesn't make sense that way. But it does as a donkey

nice catch

I am become satan I guess.

Checked.

Kek truly watches over us

wtf, I praise kek now

PRAISE KEK

wew

(((They))) needed to put on a show, just weren't expecting for so many to eat up the communist propaganda. Obviously, getting hacked was never part of the plan.

Turn down the spooky there satan

KEK SPEAKS TO US

If that's not a sign then I don't know what is.

I need a pro to unlock the full Garrison

Think I'm missing something.

>rubbing his nose in it

IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH

BEN 'ZYKLON B' GARRISON MUST BE STOPPED!

Nice.

Ben is our prophet

Based Zyklon Ben Garrison.

Yes, blamed Dan.

PBUH

Where´s the unrigged version of this already?
C´mon anons, it mentions his nose. :^)

don't wanna wake up

Didn't HRC write some thesis on that commie Saul Alinsky in which she admits to worshiping Lucifer?

MY STRUGGLE

wew

I enjoy these digits.

Just noticed that. Never noticed before though how much like the classical "Chairman Mao" outfit her little pantsuits look. Nice touch, Ben.

Also, good work on the cankles. Brutal. Kek.

Oddly enough, in my jurisdiction 11/44 is the police dispatch code for "send the coroner, we got a stiff here."

No, he just wants to convert as many people as possible. Redpilling has to be gradual and he knows this. If he was a cuckservative, he wouldn't visit 8ch Holla Forums.

Orange is often associated with political parties and movements for some reason. It also represents Hinduism and Buddhism but I don't think that was what Ben had in mind. I just read that orange is associated in Christianity with gluttony. Interesting.

I wish he was in this thread right now.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I Love Trump's Hate too! Based Holla Forumsack!

Nice job finding the original.

wew

Man, I know you're proud of your work, but there's only so much space on a hard drive, and over time those megabytes add up.

If every Ben Garrison original I'd downloaded was 2 MB I'd have several terabytes of the stuff.

Good edit otherwise, take a closer look at that snout!

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

I didn't think you'd understand optimizing storage space: it's a white people thing.

This

The Donkey's head should be replaced with the head of (((Debbie Wasserman Schultz)))

That wassercunt - what a dangerous anti-white kike.
Send all these ugly yids back to the desert and fucking nuke them.

Holy kek.

Feel free to call me a dog eating chink.

Fuck off. You're supporting a kike's plan to destroy the man's reputation by asking for edits.

if dubs or more i will send to my berncuck stoner faggot friend and post results, also requesting garrisons other bernie-wrecking toons

I can't believe you all missed this
That's even closer to the nose than Geoge Soros

See:

Look at Hillary just grabbing a man and overpowers it.
You go gurrrrrrl

"Ben Garrison" is a fictional persona.
He is simply a name to put to the propaganda placed here and designed from the start to be modified.
Associated with and working in cooperation with other shill fronts such as Red Ice Radio/Renegade Radio/David Duke.

He has been successfully astroturfed, much like Sam Hyde. Regular repetition of the name creates the impression of existing group relevance and acceptance until that acceptance becomes a real thing.
Garrison works started appearing at a time prior to Kek's manifestation, the right was lacking in quality memes and meme magicians, but right-wing memes are a primary source of scare-stories about online extremism as well as important for social media use. Solution: the CIA or whoever is behind this particular shill collective, started supplying the meme templates that could be relatively easily edited by Holla Forums or the shills themselves. Edits were posted to spread the idea and there you have it, ammunition to paint the right as irrational anti-Semites is now not a problem.

Even the staged copyright dispute and angry letter to Hotwheels screams of painfully bad acting, not to mention the "legal defence fund", of course, the only thing these shills like more than D&C, malicious encouragement and data mining, is making shekels.

teespring.com/stores/grrrgraphics-t-shirts

Last chance to get your dank zyklon Ben shirts. ends august 1st.

He's a bluepilled lolberg.

tl;dr its a big conspiracy to hurt muh pr and you should not pass around ben 6 million more garrison's work.

except the media lies anyway so who fucking cares.

Queeny Camerion pls go.

You're an ugly old spicette, nobody likes you

First post is always a shill.

Triggered my autism. It should be written "spiquette".

→ ←

+
+++
+

Satan is weak. Christ is strong.

Check'd.

How do you know this donkey isn't jewish?
It is.