Stop pretending what females say matters

stop pretending what females say matters
they all want to be dominated
every single one
just because a few of them have their bitch shield on 24/7 doesnt mean that even 1 of all females doesnt crave a man that will hold them down and fuck them

rape is only a crime because females are property

Other urls found in this thread:

filmy69.pl/filmy/blada-wypieta-dupa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep

wew

bullshit
ive done track and i can outrun most boys since i was 10

tits or gtfo

moar

Are you from Sweden?

I'm sorry you have to so that

beta boys mad that a girl is more fit?

Bitch shield detected

You may believe freely they are objects, but let me tell you, you don't have a healthy way of approaching the other sex.
It's time to forgive your mother, user.
She knew no better than what she lived like.

we need more of this white slut

You're annoying as, kennedi poster. Fuck off for a while.

I got a vid from searching her, enjoy
filmy69.pl/filmy/blada-wypieta-dupa.html

don't they have >>>/kennedi/ ?

good quad

femanon pls go

women are like children: despite all their protests and mental walls built on ego preservation, at the end of the day they would love to give that up and have someone else take the reins, freeing them from the emotional shitfest that is the female psyche

This fucking made me lol

Most of them really wouldn't be worth it, user. Most women look more like the one in my pic than the one in yours.

I agree with that rule.

let's be realistic women are worthless sacks of shits they are designed to complete simple tasks as sucking cock but this is somewhow still too much for them. Men can do anythign better even suck cocks. Women should know their place and if not there is me alpha male to show them what place they have with my cock in their bum.

reasonable

Sadly this is probably true. I would be afraid of a bitch leaving bite marks all over my cock out of incompetence.

let's stop pretending what males say matters
they just want to rape and murder
every single one

rape is only a crime because males exist

would you fuck my ass, daddy?

No, I just mean most women would probably leave bite marks on it out of stupidity.

My first blowjob I received, the girl was a virgin and she was unaware of how to do it correctly. I found this out after she decided racking her teeth across the top of my dick was a good idea.
After she fucked that up, I had to verbally instruct her on how to suck a dick. It was awkward at first, but she started to become quite good before we broke up.

To this day though, never came from a blowjob.

Nah… You got it all wrong. You are the one being dominated, chump.
Women do the sexual selecting, they manipulate you with their words/bodies. They did all the signalling.
And you fell right into the trap. Then you pump away and do all the work. For what? To spend your lifeforce and leave weaker than you came.
Let's take a close look at who's dominating who.

virgin femanon pls go
get less fat and someone will date u

Women are naturally submissive, even the ones who claim otherwise. Thats why men do the fucking and women get fucked. Its genetic roles in play and even Communism can't change it.

why would communism even try?

moar

Penetrating isn't always being dominant. What if you enjoy being fucked by your gf while Tyrone sits on your chest and puts his dick in your mouth?

5/10 would fuck.

nice trips