It's my bithday Holla Forums, and i have no friends. Cheer me up

It's my bithday Holla Forums, and i have no friends. Cheer me up.

I have no friends and it's not my birthday

BUY A GUN.

you say i should an hero?

i feel your pain, user

Happy birthday. Who's your waifu?

Join the party my dude.

I click join but nothing happens

NO, JUST BUY A GUN. FEEL THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS, THERE IS NOTHING BETTER.

Happy birthday, consider this a new beginning and an opportunity to change your life for the better.

You can do it if you really want to.

Kill yourself faggot.

i tried

Because you were always here with me, you just didn't know it.

Emotional support?

stop being a sissy

Sakura Haruno is best waifu, user

my only friends live here. So it makes sense

Don't call me friend, bitch.

>>>/suicide/ cheers me up

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day, great year, and great life like everyone else here does. By this time next year, you may not feel so sorry for yourself but instead realize the exciting opportunities that exist for your solitary status right here on this very site.

thank you for such kind words, user. God bless you.

Pussy, go buy a gun.

Get over yourself and be a fuckin man. Like old mate said buy a gun. Get a classic car and drop burn outs where ever you go and if your still not happy top yourself with the gun. People are overrated and will tie you to the tracks first chance they get

Happy Birthday Faggot
As a birthday gift I am going to offer you one of two gifts:
1. Poison to kill that bitch who didn't put out or!
2. Poison for that baby that will fuck you over Shouldn't have trust 3DPD

so what?
I'm 30, the last time i celebrated a birthday, i was 10, nobody outside my family knows when my birthday is, my coworkers always ask me, i never tell, not even my roomates know, enjoy freedom from bullshit and stop whining like a bitch, you think being born is an accomplishment that deserve celebration? think again 360,000 babies are born every day, it is pretty common, if you want some attention hire a whore.

My (forgotten) birthday was a week ago, and my dog died Saturday.
Life is pain.

I built you a cake, OP.

tfw your cheering up someone on Holla Forums instead of getting a job and making a life for yourself

Happy birthday, comrade.

This fucking snowflake thread irritates me. OP, you're a moron, feeling sorry for yourself. You're a sheep when you should be a wolf.
Now go out and buy a gun already.

Become a designated shititng street in India… you'd never be lonely.

I've not had a birthday in some ten years now. I stopped caring after the first two.
Birthdays are overrated. It's just going out and getting drunk with people you have a mutual apathy towards and paying for them to have fun.
I can get just as shit-faced on my own at home and I don't have to pay for other people for the privilege.

I've often wondered how that board works.
Surely it's quite tricky for successful anons to help each other out with tips and tricks. Also, shouldn't the population of the board should remain roughly 0?

they are there for the attention, nothing else
OP is here for the attention nothing more, nothing less.I really despise every faggot like you.

making the same thread for the third time. Go kill yourself.

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT TIER THREAD? GET OUT CUCKCHAN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR FUCKING GUN YET??? YOU A FAGGOT? DO YOU SUCK DICK, ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER?

Happy birthday op. Remember to kill the phonies.

That scope will give the user a great view of his front sight.

Still better facial animations than ME:A

You calling me a nigger?

If you mom never gave you attention who can say she'll giveme

That's not true OP, you've got us.

Happy Birthday, user.