More Terror in France

84 years old. An innocent man of faith his whole life. What happens next? Surely if the French authorities won't deal with this, someone will.

(whnt.com/2016/07/26/2-attackers-1-hostage-killed-in-in-normandy-france-church/)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JEjpF
archive.is/QuXaI
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Third_Reich_Destroy_Christianity.html
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_kingdoms_doctrine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration_of_the_dead
rt.com/news/353413-french-church-attack-details/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
archive.is/STYc3
archive.is/QQmQ6
0x0.st/aQi.csv
0x0.st/aQo.csv
0x0.st/aQ-.csv
express.co.uk/news/world/693674/marion-le-pen-enrol-army-france-national-front-islamism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ERADICATE THE ISLAMIC SLIME

REMOVE KEBAB
PURGE THE UNCLEAN
these subhumans have to be fought, we need to get french anons to start meming hard.

THIS IS A WAR WHY THE FUCK ARENT THEY KILLING MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE?

MURDER EVERY LAST SHITSKIN IN THE PLANET

Shitskin lynching when?

if anyone speaks french they might want to get Frog/pol/ jumping on this one and memeing a resistance into reality through small doses of redpills to hand to french normies.

Because the odds are completely against our favor: The moment Europeans actually do anything, not only do the muzzies get full permission to go full akbar, NATO will be happy to put down any rebellion.

If that fails, the US Army will be deployed in full.

RIP frogland 486-2016
"You were always our true greatest ally"-Ameriga

JE SUI RELIGION OF PISS

Try to keep it in one thread, despite your lovely dubs, fuckhead:

Sorry mate, my nan just heard about this through a phone call and she was devestated. Felt like I had to say something to someone. Never been so fucking mad.

I'm not religious at all, but this was a man of faith who spent his entire life living peacefully in his home country, and how is he rewarded? Being butchered like a pig by foreign savages of an enemy religion.

This is wrong, and France needs to fight back. Vigilantes need to take justice into their own hands, destroy every kebab shop and mosque in site. Trash them, thrash them, do whatever you want, Muslims are our enemy.

MUDS MUST DIE

Balkans 2.0

It is at least good that the victim was a catholic priest, they keep on crying for "muh poor refugees" so maybe this will open their eyes somewhat.

They're called Christcucks for a reason. This may wake up the average Catholic, but the Vatican will keep on cucking.

Good. These people deserve it just like the libtards.

No white deserves to be killed by muds. They ay have been asking for it, but even then they need to be avenged.

I would rather avenge a village whore than scum who shill for shitskins to invade our countries.

Ask yourselves, Baguettefags, what would Jeanne D' Arc do if she sees the horrors of Islam in your country? Will just she stand down and let these barbarians ravage your country?

You don't need to mourn their death, but for every white that dies ten sandniggers must be killed in turn. Even the scum of our race are worth more than the greatest of theirs.

I was just about to ask what denomination he was, considering there are a ton of heretics in the faith pushing for immigration. Since he is a Catholic, he was probably asking to be snackbar'd.

We pray for our martyr, Jacques d' Normandie

No norman deserves such fate

This man and his people lived a peaceful life in a parish on a traditional french village where everyone knew each other well and they lived a simple life. They are now burying their dead, and the burden they now bear was completely imposed from outside by the rootless jews from Brussels.

Make no mistake, the tide is turning

Naturally the Pope will forgive the attacker and canonize him (the attacker, not the priest).

If you want to save and protect traitors and degenerates of your people, be my guest. Every time one of them dies at the hands of shitskins it's like poetic justice for me.

For fucks sake, it's almost daily now. Crusades when?

That's because you're a sandnigger. Go fuck a goat, and eat your shit covered kebabs. You are disgusting on every level.

As soon as you go out and kill a Muslim, it is your duty.

Killing priests was a passtime in the french revolution, this muslim was just assimilating to modern france

Fuck off, faggot. Go be a smarmy bitch on reddit.

WEW
So now I'm a sandnigger because I don't want to avenge a Christcuck who is a part of a group who supported shitskins to come here in the first place? By all means, do it, avenge him and get called heretic by Vatican, you dumb cuck. I'll rather protect my comrades and family.

Just like the atheists in the French Revolution did. Perfectly integrated.

You are worse. You are a traitor and a fedora

Yeah, just keep excusing the people that beg for refugees.

How would you know he did? He was an old priest, when he went to seminary it was still completely in Latin. He lived in a village in a rural french town.

And why would they have murdered him if he was pro fugee?

You are just a faggot, that is all.

Look at this faggot everyone. In his eyes, I'm worse than a shitskin because I'm not a christcuck like him.
Christcuckery, not even once.

So much edge, don't cut yourself.
So who raped you as a child? Did they claim to be Christian?

Indeed. You are a faggot and I hope you and all other edgy fedoras leave this board.

Do you think their stance on immigration or any other political opinion matters at all when muslims decide it's time to go kill?

Fuck off, Christcuck. No one cares what you think.

I criticize you because you think whites deserve to die for being stupid, no white ever deserves to die at the hand of a shitskin. Even those asking for it.

is the only shitty retort christcucks can come up with

He's catholic, just look at their pope.
Just like they did all the women in Cologne?

I too enjoy larping with my pagan boyfriend.

Did you know that anal sex is the last bastion of implicit white identity?

IT'S TRUE!

Yea be that is it may, but they still died solely because they asked for it.

At least he is not a lesbian protty "bishopess"

10th CRUSADE NOW!

Kek, he's a christcuck priest and would feed and took care of that shitskin if the shitskin asked him for it.

Never heard of libtards who helped rapefugees and were murdered by them?

Refusing to help traitors of your people is edgy? I don't think so, christcuck. Keep building your unoriginal strawman though.

Go pray to Jewsus, maybe he'll answer your prayers.

I don't think whites deserve to die for being stupid. I think that people who support or enable the destruction of our race deserve to die. He was a part of a group that has been shilling for rapefugees from the beginning and giving tham refuge in their churches.

This is a politics board not a jew God board. They have places for dying religions and nigger lovers this is not one of them.

Think the actual count is 16 user.10th Crusade was in 14th century

All this delicious D&C

Fedoras, Christcucks. How about we settle this shit AFTER we save Europa/Christendom, eh?

Oh I see, lost my count

Absolutely nothing wrong with this death.

Any time I see muslims killing:

I'm going to cheer, as all these people are our enemies.

I'm glad this priest is dead.

Also, the Muslims are now dead. So that's also a bonus. Suicide attacks of degenerates is a great thing. Two birds, one stone, etc.

MIDF please

this board has become filled with blue pilled /r/the_donald altright faggots

you slackjawed faggots should be cheering this shit on

only 1 is dead

no, you get the fuck out you acclerationist dischordian faggot

christianity was the first bolshevism

the fact that he was still a priest while the catholic church stabs western civ in the back is tacit admission that he was a collaborator

i know what you're doing, and you're a moron for thinking christianity was the advent of civilization. Even the sumerians were divided by the jew scourge.

an 84 year old priest abiding by God and leading a congregation in worship isn't exactly stabbing western civ in the back

he wasn't, oh, i don't know, in the Holy See advocating for #notallackbars and #refuggees matter and kissing filthy fucking sandnigger feet. He was just some elderly french man doing what he's been doing for as long as he could likely remember, and some of that same mudslime filth came in and destroyed what he had cultivated.

MUH ELDERLY KIND CHRISTCUCK MAN WHO STOOD BY WHILE THE WEST BURNED WAAAAAH

the fact he never went to the holy see and assassinated the entire inner vatican circle is enough for me to cheer on his death

he also probably watched the church diddle with kids for the last 50 years and did nothing

he was a coward, he died a coward

the entire church is culpable and he is a cowardly piece of shit member of that church

fuck priests

fuck contemporary catholicism

i'm glad some muslim scum knifed him

The fuck are you doing?

sure convinced me with those hot opinions there faggottron

Most that'l happen is few people are swayed to vote FN while raising their fist in anger at le croissant table and that's it.

how does it know feeling that your church and many of its members will drop like flies in the coming years at the hands of muslim assassins, and that your church will welcome it with open arms while you stand by helplessly watching it, powerless to stop it?

daily reminder that catholicism is the original bdsm fetish scene.

He lived long before everything went to shit, and he operated a rural church.
I bet you that he was based.

well now he is dead

bet he watched as his fellow men of christ diddled kids, and watched as his country decayed whiled doing nothing of substance to stop either

he chose the cowards cheek-turning religion, he lived a coward, he died a coward

Kek, you really are loyal to your name.

But remember faggots, even if Eddie is naughty and edgy, these people work against our children having a prosperous future.
They don't care about our race becoming a minority and a lot of them get off on taking our wealth that should belong to our children and giving it to the shitskins.
In order for us to realise the 14 words these people will have to die. Only the ruthless and uncompromising will win this struggle.

nicely done atheists. you truly are the peak of civilisation. you go millenial

choose one

you're implying i'm a catholic/christian merely because i'm defending a priest practicing his faith and getting killed

your critical thinking skills are that of a nigger

reminder that atheism has the benefit of being behind some of the great political bodycounts of history, even greater than chruckoldianity

he worshipped ((Rabbi Yeshua)) and sold his neighbor's children to the Jews while having no children of his own. He suppressed racial nationalism in favor of a universalist desert cult.

It is fitting that he died at the hands of the people he helped import. We must kill the clergy and the mudslimes.

so what's your faith, faggot

wait don't tell me, the moon demon allah or le edgy norse paganism, lets see which angle the autist pushes for

You misinterpreted my post Eddie, I'm on your side.

Don't interact with a faggot.

The post count of Holla Forums would fall by at least 50%

how does it know feeling that your pitiful reddit-tier argumentation on a mongol chai forum will be for nought when the rape hordes and violence descend upon your defenceless abode?

reminder that this user will probably quote fallacies at muslims as they behead him

USSR was run by Jews. Not atheists, Jews.

China and Cambodia were run by gooks, no one can understand their religious views anyway.

And body counts are irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether we secure the existence of our race and a future for White children, and christcucks with their Jew-excusing and Jew-worshipping cuckoldry have almost destroyed our race.

not an argument :^)

Those were Christians from another denomination. I don't think it makes much difference to you though.

It's better for refugees to be raised by Christian Catholics instead of progressives and secularists. Catholics give refugees anti-degenerate ideals and they don't harshly penalize them for committing sin. Blasphemy isn't a death sentence in Christianity like it is in Islam. Jesus said himself that he was cool with anyone who blasphemized him and his father, you just have to seek forgiveness for it.

"Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come." - Matthew 12:31-32

Here's a reminder that you can always repent for what you've done.

A culture doesn't die from homicide, they die from suicide. Any type of religious person or racial minority serves no threat to you.

It's white degenerates that pose a great threat to your kind.

aww is little baby autist getting upset?

he didn't troll so good

and helping Jews and Muslims to "live peacefully" in his home country as well. Because ((Jesus)) loves the little children.

so yeah, he deserved it. I wish it had happened sooner.

let's have more mud assassinations of priests. cleanse the West of mud people and beat the ((Abrahamic)) filth until they renounce their worship of the Jews.

You're denying that Stalin was an atheist who killed a large amount of Orthodox Christians. It doesn't matter if did he did it for a secular motive or not, he was still an atheist who killed Christians.

Wew, saved.
This is why I say christians are a bigger threat than jews.
Jews want to enslave us in an oligarchic capitalist society and give us small rewards and hedonism, christcucks want a theocracy.

you keep replying with two posts for every one, so the bait must be working

why would i repent to a coward religion that is going to die out in 50 years with mass conversions by the islamic sword?

could die of either

depends, if the religious person is suppressing racial nationalism based on the words of a Jew rabbi from 2000 years ago who was too much of a commie even for the Jews to want to let live, then he's contributing to the suicide.

And if the racial minority is being given affirmative action because christcucks love being cuckolds, then he is also contributing to the suicide.

death to muds. beatings for christcucks culminating in death if the refuse to recant.

>implying killing subhuman Russian and/or christcucks is a bad thing

2 posts for 1 particular post* ftfy

why are you mad though?

this

nothing wrong with murdering christians

After the kikes, niggers and mudshits; LARPagans and fedoras will be next to be put to the stake

Before the mudslimes and jews, christcucks will be the first to be eliminated.

Stop oppressing them. They just want to suck their bf's dick and no religion should stop them

See, that's the problem I have with people like you, shitskins shouldn't be in my homeland in the first place. This is the country my ancestors built for me, not for some desert monkey.

Wrong, every non-European in my country is a threat to my people, for every shitskin there is less wealth and work for my people, not to mention the posibility of race mixing.
A person whose religion preaches egalitarianism, universalism and cuckery that comes from the desert and thus foreign to Europe is a threat to the existence and propserity of my people.

why should we beat them to death? because it would be funny to see them get martyred (most martyr stories are Jew-inspired hoaxes) for their beliefs, then not wake up in heaven and be given a pat on the head and an ice cream cone by ((Rabbi Yeshua)), but just be dead.

we're not solving any of our other problems until we solve the problem of christcuckoldry where christcucks pretend that niggers and sand niggers and kikes can join their communities if only they pretend to be christcucks.

le reddit armie is here

not going to happen, christianity is dead, none of you are going to do shit

crusades and muh deus vult is literally larp tier

go pray to your cumguzzling god

Why don't you pray to your kike on a stick and suck some more nigger cock?

If christianity is dead, LARPaganism is like, a fossil from the precambrian era

Christianity will never die out because of it's good message. Christians have been constantly killed and persecuted by other religions for over a millennia, but they still persevered.

It's a religion that encourages to breed and survive.

It's secular society that that prevents racial nationalism, not religious people.

Secular society forces your people to become degenerates who won't breed. I don't care if transpeople or homosexuals are insignificant percentages of the population. It's still over 200000 white people who aren't creating over 100000 white babies.

You sure showed him.

Fortunately, christcuckery -is- dead and dying more and more each day.
It is a mindless corpse dying, like all christcucks throughout their worthless lives.

(((>>6899869)))

Triggered?
Go LARP pisstianity elsewhere.

You have your own board, here >>>/x/ oops I mean >>>/cuckstianity/ oops 3rd time charm >>>/christpol/ , >>>/christian/

So basically what you're saying is

boy we sure have some deluded edgy teenaged faggots here

yeah this wasn't a part of your plan was it?

did you feel in charge?

not not even leddit
are you paid to shill or are you doing it for free out of sheer autism, or of butthurt that your evangelical parents forced you to go to jesus camp?

no true christian!!!11!!

Not an argument, christcuck
Is "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." cherrypicking as well?

not about accepting other races, but recognizing god as all

not even a christian, religious text is meant to be read and interpreted, because interpretation is a part of literary comprehension.

Don't wait for orders from the cuck pope.

we go on about this all the time, how the strong men of Europe died in both world wars, whilst the cowards survived to raise the next generations

forgot to add

filter and hide all LARPagan D&C shills

You're not thinking about this critically at all. If you've followed every rule of Christianity, then there be wouldn't white genocide at all.

You criticize it for being altruistic and "nice", but it also tells you breed and have a family. Compromise and altruism aren't bad ideals that have separated you, they have united white people and have enabled your people to grow.

If you were tribalistic and uncompromising as shitskins, then you would be living in a third world country now. Africans have constantly fucked over their own people via the slave trade and tribal warfare, look where they are now.

this is what I love about cuckstianity the most
both are right because it's such an idiotic system that anyone can make anything out of it

oh wow now i am kile, so many arguments, so true

Final reminder to all the edgy LARPagan children that whitout christianity we europeans would still have been worshipping sticks, storms and roman gods until muslims would have invaded europe and culturally enriched everyone.
Now go gargle some semen for it's arcane knowledge and let the serious adults discuss

that argument could be used for anything
"interpretation as a negative thing"is due to it's use as the tool of the jew since the advent of modern civilization, careful with it.

outside of them interpretation is supposed to be, for religious texts, a method through which one may come to understand the divine voice.

that cabal of vipers, however, uses interpretation to question their own religion to subvert themselves and everyone else, and rewrite their laws, history, everything.

It's the good type of altruism because it turns degenerates into non-degenerate productive members of society.

People aren't perfect, they fuck up at one point, but that's why they need to be placed in the right path. A poor man won't value his community if people don't value him. That's the way it goes.

It's pretty funny how you criticize the aspects that have made Christianity strengthen white society. It's no coincidence that it has lasted so long.

in addendum, lest we forget that the jews religion revolves around trying to outjew their own "god"

The problem is universalism, I am suppose to worship a god who isn't exclusively for my people and doesn't recognize my race and ethnicity as a unique group of people.

Whatever christcuck, go argue about 'muh true cuckstianity' on your containment board.

I don't need a Semitic religion to tell me to breed and have a family. My ancestors were breeding and had families long before Christiantiy came from the desert to Europe.

Let's disregard all internal European wars that were waged because of different denominations and forced conversions that costed millions of European lives.

WEW LAD
It's our blood that made Europe great, not some foreign desert religion.

The day you christcucks stop being cucks and start removing kebab is the day i convert back to christianity but we all know this shit will never happen or atleast not in Western Yorop.

true dat

my understanding of it is that there is divinity within the soul of every living thing, and acknowledging that is the ideal. that divinity does not define animal or plant, only man can recognize it. cultivating that divinity in all is the goal of the christian, but man is man and is plagued by war and strife, thus opposition will be there, and must be fought if the divine light is being snuffed out.

but i'm not a theologian.

It's dishonest to claim that it's a Semitic religion. It's not practiced by most ethnic Jews or arabs at all. Islam and the Talmudic judaism rejected the NT of Christianity.

Christianity did make Europe great. Laugh at me all you want, but Paganism didn't give you influential brilliant minds like Michelangelo, Pierre Laplace, Bernhard Riemann, Leonhard Euler, Heinrich Hertz, Michael Faraday, Issac Newton, Henry Ford, Nikola Tesla, etc.

It makes no sense to reject a religion that has assisted your people. Plenty of your people do need to prosper.

Without christianity there would be no islam in the first place you dumb faggot.
A reminder that when Cuckstianity came to Europe, European lands were conquered and occupied by foreign hordes for the first time in history.

He was rural, it's highly unlikely.
He may well have preached to stop it, you don't know. Not like he's doing any less than us.

baseless assumptions

I want the ChristLARPers to leave. It's funny that you all screech about D&C, fedoras, etc when a few short months ago you were nowhere to be seen.

The pushing of Christianity, a Roman population control psyop, on Holla Forums has been the most effective attempt at consensus cracking I've ever seen. I can only imagine how many quality, intelligent posters have given up on this place thanks to you corpse-worshipping, mentally-Ill freaks.

Do you have an actual argument, or are just going to keep spewing buzzwords?

I don't care about other races. I want my people to be masters of their own destiny and in order to do that, they must be convinced of their uniquness. Christianity undermines that.

M8, it originated in the ME and is based on Jewish mythology. It is a Semitic religion just like Islam and Judaism and is thus foreign to Europe. I don't care if majority of kikes don't like it.

What was Roman Empire, what was Ancient Greece? So you're saying that a jew book gave influential brilliant minds to my people? Yeah I am laughing at you.

Again just going in circles without arguing any of my points, millions of Europeans died because of wars caused by different Christian denominations and forced conversions. How is that assisting my people?

Before you fuck off back to your containment board, I would like you to answer me this: What if instead of Christianity, Islam would prevail in Europe? Would you be calling yourself a European Muslim who is proud on his European Muslim heritage?
Would you be saying bullshit like you do now, but in the name of Islam?

We need a drawfag to draw a picture of a traditional Frenchman standing in front of his family, his wife shielding the kids because there is a threat and the Frenchman strangling a mosulman with the French flag.

I could do it but I'm not the best drawfag and am a perfectionist to autistic levels so it would take me months to finish what a good drawfag could do in an evening.

Scruton's work on beauty revolves around christian aesthetics moron

The scriptures of Christianity are not different than the redpill. Problem is you run into no truescotsman because almost every christfag follows a highly corrupted brand of christianity. I see it as more of a guide to good and decent living. Another problem with Christianity is what it has in common with all things good and decent… It only works in a homogenous society.

Thankfully the void created by the corruption of Christianity and the downfall of good and wholesome living has been filled by some very vengeful old gods who are fucking pissed about the kikes obscuring their existence with subverted religions.

-t. Christian/ disciple of Kek

i don't even know what to feel

Can't we just all agree to fight the muslims and jew first ?

I find it so interesting how so many people here think they've opened their mind to the redpills of the world, then wheb christianity comes up it's all kek cuckstian died defending le kike on a stick lelelelel. It's like talking a fucking leftist and it's disgusting. Shame on the lot of you.

dont worry. kek will punish the christcucks for idolatry in the end.
PRAISE KEK

pick one or the other, either you're a Christian and you love the frog
you can't have both

i mean either you're a Christian or you love the frog

G O D B E P R A I S E D
O
D
B
E
P
R
A
I
S
E
D

the kikes are always one step ahead.

meanwhile in Syria the kurds are nearly closing IS supply lines through turkey, and based Assad is closing the siege on Aleppo.
Islamic state is on retreat on Iraq, they've lost Fallujah recently and right now they are preparing to conquer Mosul.

and suddenly a massive ammount of terrorist attacks in European soil.

pure coincidence

NOW

So, last time this happened there were claims of a near state of revolution. You think this will start a bigger backlash? Personally, I think it is going to take a lot more kinder to ignite the fire in Europe. If these attacks become near daily occurrences, expect it within a year or two.

What you need to understand is that the push back is more or less your own doing. People are getting sick of your shit, especially in a case like this where shitskins killed a Priest.

You fags are essentially our equivalent of r/athiesm at this point. Just a bunch of retards parroting the same shit over and over again for a feeling of smug superiority. You even adopted the bullshit "CHRISTIANS ARE OPPRESSING US" line.

does that look like the face of a happy man to you

For all the synagogues and all the rabbis in France, (((ISIS))) attacks a church and decapitates a priest.

I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked that our (((media))) have not noticed this oddity.

remember to filter and report braindead D&C bots, no matter your religious affiliation. there are regular threads on religious if you're so inclined for such debate shit-throwing

A litteral semite on a picture. Jew scum from Bethlehem. Worshipper and 'son' of JHVH. Go back to the desert, kike

What is the response? There is no side one can join to fight back against this. The authorities do nothing, and the people are unwilling to organize to remove the existential threat.

What always upsets me about these terror attacks is that there is no normal path of retribution. The communities of the terrorists do not suffer, and the establishment media rubs our noses in the attacks while condemning us for holding outrage.

Christianity isn't responsible for the crisis in Europe. Secular Europeans along with kikes were the ones who allowed this to happen.

Fucking fedoras and LARPagans are scum and need to be purged from this board. Christianity is what made us great and if you are antichristian you are the enemy. Period.

This is the average European cuck
They deserve death.

I'm not even Christian and I still think the fedoras need to fuck off or keep their autism to themselves.

you are ok in my book

Man, what's it gonna take for Frenchmen to finally wake up?
With Charlie Hebdo, they ahd their basic freedom of speech threatened.
With Paris, they had 150 people killed near their president in their nation's capital.
With Nice, they had 80 innocent people slaughtered on the anniversary of their nation's revolutionary birth.
And now, they've had an 84-year-old Father of their historic religion viciously killed!
All of these crimes were perpetrated by, as the "Conservatives" call it, Radical Islamic Terrorism – Muslims.
They were let into your country as part of a ridiculous policy by a German Chancellor of impaired judgement, along with her cabal of greedy dreamers convinced that all non-whites are angels and our children.
These migrants are not interested in cohabitating with you, they don't care to work with you at your job, they don't care to make up your new lower class…
THEY WANT YOUR COUNTRY FOR THEMSELVES!! They are quite open about it. They want to breed like mad at the expense of your government, since they know that they'll be protected. They want that nation to be theirs; Francistan. It has been commanded by their Imams.

What will it take to convince you all of this? How many more Frenchmen must die before you realize this? Would it have to be the president? Must Francois Holland be killed for you to figure this out?

Do you honestly believe that the anti-Christians are Holla Forumsacks? Well, possibly one or two may be - but the vast majority of Christian bashing came after the influx of 200+ new ID's. Jews hate Christianity, Jews are panicking about losing the war - Jews decide to have one last hurrah and take out Christianity for good.

Don't worry mate, everyone knows they're rigged.

Christianity is not what made Europe great, Europeans are what neutered and molded the Semitic turd known as Christianity into something less repulsive.

Jews, Muslims, & Christians all worship the same Semitic demon YHWH.

Back to >>>/christian/
enjoy your 'godly' niggers elsewhere.

I realise how insane this sounds now I've wrote it.

Although, I still wouldn't put it past them.

"Yes goy go fulfill your deus vult larping fantasy by fighting muslims in the middle east! Pay no attention to the christian niggers killing you in europe, they wear crosses on their necks and are just like you and me!!"

That's the problem, you are all edgy American teens. Your opinion is worthless.

There are no christian niggers in Europe, this is an American thing that you are projecting.

it is correct though, it is them and their drones.

FUCKING ALL OF YOU D&C FAGGOTS, CHRISTCUCKS, FEDORAS, AND LARPAGANS FUCK OFF

Have you all forgot that the reason why the white man is so weak today is because of the endless infighting that ravaged Europe in the 20th Century? This is no fucking different then World War I sperging over "Muh Archduke, Muh Slavs, Muh Russian/British/Germanic Supremacy"

You're Franz Joseph I, Nicholas II, George V, and Wilhelm II bitching over whose "brand" of "European" is better while destroying Europe in the process.

I don't fucking care which one you are, just get your shit together and kill the Jews and Shitskins BEFORE you kill each other. This is why Holla Forums won't accomplish shit, not because of how few of us there are, or because of endless shitposting, but because of this retarded endless infighting.

I've said it before, our movement will fail because whites still hate each other more then they hate Kikes or Shitskins.

Both CNN and daily mail say they attack was filmed by the attackers. They filmed the throat slitting (possibly beheading) and the mini Allah service they had.

Getting that video is going to be one hell of a redpill. We need it.

See this post

This is some next level shilling shlomo, are you seriously trying to tell me there aren't a fuck ton of Christian Africans in Britain and France?

a frog on plebbit wrote a great comment on worldnews, will probably get removed though

lol, okay bro, whatever you say. I'd rather you stayed the fuck away from my Church if that's your mindset.

Drop by for hospitality though some time, the doughnuts are pretty awesome and a fellow Holla Forumslack would be interesting to talk to.

Yes, the niggers in Europe are mostly muslim. Try leaving the US for a while before thinking of yourself as an expert on everything.

There is no white identity. Some Europeans are better than others, but all are better than burgers.

Christians hate non-Christian Europeans and this will compromise any real war effort.

Not to mention the fact that they have a theological obligation to spare the Jews because the Kikes are necessary for the Christians' religious end game.

Read:

Kemp On Christianity -
archive.is/JEjpF

Why Christianity Can't Save Us -
archive.is/QuXaI

Cuck Identity -
archive.is/qQPMf

Cuck Identity 2 -
archive.is/ICpaJ

If we spare the Jews again, the world will be lost. Christianity's protectionism over the Heebs is a liability we cannot risk.

I'm convinced. Buuut wanting a group of monolithic European and Euro-American societies to flourish I still think we are faced with having to cobble something together here and now that people are willing to die for.

Norse paganism, Wotan, etc, may have great qualities but do not at present appear to have this kind of strength or potential. Perhaps this was the point of secularism and modern empirical philosophy, to get people willing to die not for myths or religion but reason. But it seems to have fallen apart.

Barbarians of all races would sooner use force than diplomacy, especially by refusing to agree on what constitutes a simple fact.

So philosophy is out, and now we're in the era of the meme, in part a set of techniques not bound by fidelity to facts.

The good news is that so far it looks like people are willing to die for memes (blm, rapefugees welcome). But what is the center from which the memes propagate? One that is hostile to European tribal identities.

I cannot see a form of Christianity strong enough to overcome present difficulties. On the other hand, a little bit of everything reeks of the Lucifer Trust.

A European man of God is slaughtered in Europe and pieces of shit ITT are celebrating and you wonder why Europe is dying. Fuck off degenerates.

For those who aren't degenerate, here's some vengeance music, a BIBLICAL oratorio by CHRISTIAN composer George Frederic Handel. Specifically the first four minutes:

Chor - Arma, cædes, vindictæ, furores

Latin text:
CHORUS (militum pugnantium in acie cum timpano bellico)
Arma, cædes, vindictæ, furores,
angustiæ, timores
precedite nos.
Rotate,
pugnate
O bellicæ sortes,
mille plagas,
mille mortes
adducite vos.

English translation:
CHOIR (of soldiers fighting on the battlefield, with battle drums)
Weapons, carnage, vengeance, fury,
famine and fear:
precede us!
Encircle,
give battle,
oh fates of War:
a thousand wounds,
a thousand deaths,
inflict.

Funny, because most of this thread is non-Christians talking about how much they want to genocide Christians, and Christians trying to defend themselves and their positions.

"What is the center"

We are. And we're certainly not hostile to European Tribalism. Quite the contrary.

The frog who was killed was innocent, but what if he were a Priest in a 'pagan' temple?

Would you care then?

We don't want to genocide the Christcucks - many of them carry good European blood.

We want to cull YHWH and his Jews from existence.

And Europe is leaving churches in droves - soon only African and South American Christians will remain.

user…

There's no such thing as a pagan temple you dipshit. Paganism is dead in the West and your degenerate LARPing isn't bringing back, it's only embarrassing everyone.

reminder that if you care more about your religion than your race you are a traitor

THREAD DERAILED
THREAD DERAILED

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT JIHADIS KILLING EUROPEANS

THREAD DERAILED
THREAD DERAILED

(last thread)
Yes. Investigate the church.
See what the church did to set them off.
France needs more tolerance and integration.

Bravo, Holla Forums, bravo.

Typical christian, they don't care about white people, just their desert religion.

No, Europeans made Europe great.

Cleobulus, Solon, Pythagoras, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Plinius Secundus, Marcus Aurelius, etc.

Christianity didn't assist white people, white people assisted Christianity. Without us is would be just one more dead sandnigger religion.

This is a good question but we all know the answer to it.

And so is Christianity and all your LARPing isn't going to change it.

Checked yourself lad

This is not true. The Catholic church is one of the top three importers of niggers into my country, the other two being universities and football clubs. We don't have a lot of niggers, but the ones we do have are mostly Christian.

I never understood the meme about Christianity uniting us. Seems like most of the d&c on this board is done by christcucks.

'paganism' is European-ism - So long as there are Europeans that draw breath, the Old Ways will never die.

This is the victim, you fucktards should get back on topic

This makes me so livid.

Its only a matter of time until the next crusade happens.

Just waiting on the orders now really.
Know a bunch of Catholics all ready now really.

Did anyone hear about this one? I don't remember it.

>Sid Ahmed Ghlam, an Algerian studying computer science, was arrested in Paris in April 2015 after shooting dead a gym teacher, Aurelie Chatelain, in the suburb of Villejuif.

>Investigators said he was planning to attack one or several churches in the suburb.

>Ghlam gave himself away after accidentally shooting himself in the leg. He called an ambulance and gave a confused explanation of how he came to be injured. Police found a Kalashnikov, a Sig-Sauer handgun and several police armbands in his car. The handgun had been declared stolen by a police officer.

>In his room in a university hall of residence, police found three automatic rifles, bullet-proof vests, French and Turkish SIM cards and Isil literature.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

I love how they lie

"Keriche's bail conditions allowed him to roam freely between between 8.30am and 12.30pm. The attack happened between 9am and 11am."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

triggered, muhammed?
this bump is just for you

Is the band ok? Keep me posted.

nice

Filthy Koreaniggers, why'd you post that filth?

And in all likelihood, it will be China or Orthodox Russia that purges Islam from the Earth, not you Cathocucks.

Pretty much. But pride of race, serving as the hub, is born of terror. Threat of genocide is what is driving this particular tribal identity. No doubt the situation is based in fact, but you can see only the few of sound mind and those under direct violent attack, are connecting with it. Meanwhile, the enemy has ample time to reform strategy.

nice try ivan, but the earth belongs to the Greeks and the Serbs, Бог је Србин

holy shit look at this filth
Adel Kermiche (pictured in 2011)

What the hell? I only returned to Holla Forums 2 or so months ago, but I was here a lot during the first exodus. Everyone seemed to like or at least tolerate christians, and there wasn't that many edge. What happened?

This is one of the attackers

I don't see Greeks or Serbs being able to take the whole ME instead of Russia or China when it comes to getting a slice of the Oil pie.

alot of the /baph/ /baphomet/ traffic ended up here after they went through what happened, at least thats what I think

stop derailing the thread

we'll take back constantinople from the turkroaches at least

Kebab literally hang writing on the wall and think that it's art, Kek

BAN ASSAULT CODE

Scruton is an atheist, moron.

Christians began to fall to their expansionist Abrahamic nature and tried (and still do) to claim Holla Forums as their own.

Then they started revealing their Anti-White nature when they said they prefer 'godly' Christian niggers to non-Christian Europeans.

just ignore the larperfags and anyone else who says dumb shit.

they're only looking for a fight, they'll fuck off to something else if you don't give them it.

GO GET 'EM, BAQUETTE!

I can find a pagan cuck, and an atheist cuck, now get back on topic or make a christian hate thread new friend,
FUCK ISLAM AND OPEN BORDERS

Basically, this tribalism is reactionary in the sense that the enemy tribes act first and we respond. Someone has to. But we run around countering their memes, fact-checking and analyzing their crisis acting, their false flags, reminding the goy that this pattern of revolutionary press and academia actually originates with Jewish people not whites. The most damning evidence is made readily available on the bluest locales online, and gains remain small albeit evident. There is no gestalt shift, no landslide or decisive event.

What can we do to become prime movers in the culture war? Or is our lot to be enslaved and murdered until we become similarly violent?

Go get 'em, Baguette!

Oh wow, I come back after a while and it looks like the D&C cucks are already working their asses off to infiltrate the boards.

Make no mistake, the Catholics have done way more than you dolts in the way of preserving our way of life. That is why we are the biggest group in the entire world. Never forget. We can only take so much until we act.

Those people you refer to as "cucks" that allowed all this mess into Europe was the fault of the puppets that were basically strung into the highest power because of their lust for destruction, it is all entertainment for them.

Dont be fooled by the exterior, our network is much more powerful than you think. When the time comes, non-affiliated fedorags (Maybe like you) will be taken care of as well. So hang on to your tips.

No place always remains free from the grasps lately. Be smart brother, and know your enemies.
8ch had been infiltrated many months ago, but dont let them fool you and change your thinking whatsoever into believing that "all is over".

So many fedorags and dummies have the audacity to act as if they're doing important shit when in truth, majority of the people doing the work are Catholics and Christians, whereas they stand by the sidelines.
They are literally heavyweights.

A dead husk of a religion makes way to a vital and expanding religion. I see no problem with this.

Well I also have noticed that there is not that many NatSoc threads and users. Back in 2014 the whole fontpage and the second page were plastered with NatSoc imagery and a lot of replies had very long paragraphs. Now although I see a NatSoc feeling in some users, it would seem a lot of people are divided in what type of goverment they want. The quality of posts also seems to have lowered, with many reaying on quick insults and copy paste memes.

I have been told by users here that some boards called /freech/, Holla Forums and now /baph// were responsible for the lowering quality of the board. Now I wonder if this attack on christians is also part of this.

Anyone got any baby pictures?
"This is what a terrorist looks like."

For fuck's sake, I can understand you if you tried to argue something like "Christianity's forgiveness is anathema to the European's fighting spirit", but you're actually using the words of a single Autist who doesn't even have anything to do with 8/pol/ to put words in the mouth of every single 8/pol/ Christian?

I've heard an interpretation of the scripture where turining the other cheek was actually boxing advice on how to slip a punch, prolly the most based sermon I've ever heard

Normandy attacker Adel Kermiche was known to have been a friend of Maxime Hauchard (pictured in a video that showed the beheading of Americans in Syria), a French jihadi involved in the beheading of Americans in Syria

ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN FRANCE

There's no one here anymore but little kids and shitposters, dude. I get tired of it, too.

Underrated post.

I agree with the name fag. Too much alt right faggotry in here lately. Even getting mass triggered and banning over calling out anime shit. Even back on cuckchan when we wanted to remove the Holla Forums spam the mods stepped in and protected them.

While a man of (supposed) virtue was killed in a terrorist attack by barbaric Islamist idiots who got put down quickly. The bigger picture is that jews have sent this scum into our lands by being in positions of power and influence and then want us to hate the mudslimes. Sorry but mudslimes gonna mudslime wherever they go, this is basic common sense. They have shit for brains and see the west as evil for killing 'muh tribe'. It's the jew who is ultimately the problem here.

name the jew user
george soros

I hope trump deports soros to siberia or some other frozen shithole

Varg is out there doing the work of the gods.

This

Hmmmm, if I'm not mistaken, just about every one of you cucks suck Pastor Anderson's dick over his false Christian Identity propaganda "Marching to Zion".

Post more fedoras, my "Non-Theistic Abrahamism" folder needs more images.

I love how the shills derail this thread about arabic shitskin invaders into pure white on white hatred.

I prefer natsoc posters.

Islam would not exist without Christianity.

Arabs were doing just fine fucking goats without Abrahamic radicalism, at least they weren't unified to invade Europe back then.

saw this after Munich too

it was entirely thinkable folks

gas yourself nigger

Pre christian Europe was the best and its a shame that you retarded christ-niggers can't realize that YOU DISGUSTING CHRISTIANS ARE THE MUSLIMS OF LAST MILLENNIA

christianity is pure cuckoldry. christianity brought universal egalitarianism, cuckoldry, self hate, victim worship and all forms of spiritual degeneracy

muslims and christians are the same nihilists "this real world doesn't matter because if I submit to this jew then I'll live a life of eternal paradise" pure defeatism and nihilism

Ah yes, I remember when the Christian Conquest of Europe nearly exterminated the native white population, that's why whites were the demographic majority until the late 20th Century.

You realize islam is the religion of the anti christ? the original lucifarianism, allah translates to "curse" "allah hu ackbar" "the curse is greater" the curse is the mark worn on the forhead of right arm, the mark of the beast, the islamic "mahdi" is the literal christian description of the antichrist, and christianity came before islam so you can't say muh racism and that christianity did this on purpose to hurt your poor arabs because islam came much later, the dome of the raq is the third temple user wake up.

whoops
dome of the rock

I never said I liked Islam you fuck.

I said Arabs were better before their version of Abrahamism came to existence, just as Europe was the best before Christianity ensnared its people.

Jews/Heebs/Israelites were never great so they spread their monotheistic cancer to sabotage everyone else.

what about zoroastrianism?

well i'm sorry but I never said you liked islam I inferred you liked arabs

We're not peddling Holocaust stories like Christians do with their holy book of Exodus or when they cry about Roman Persecution.

We're commenting about how much better Europe would be if Abrahamism never existed.

you are the first one to mention roman persecution user…

George Soros is ultimately the pawn of bigger fish namely Rothschild & Co. He got most of his wealth from them and was only able to attain self wealth much later in life by attacking the GBP. These will always spawn communist retoric under the guise of socialist and progressiveness is gobbled up by all the lefties. Only Marxism will allow them to sustain their wealth long term.

You want a black sheep, there is no single black sheep. You can't point the finger to a blame other then saying Jews. You can't say it's just ol' georgio Sorosio's fault or that it must be Rabbi Cucks fault. What we have proven here is that Judaism is inherently tribalism who work together at an unnatural level to achieve what they have achieved today. They will pick their own kind over more competent people at any chance they get. There are plenty of jews who are unaware of this in house fuckery but they are useful pawns none the less. The re-settlers from across the world to Israel is a prime example, clueless people who out of fear mongering decide to move to the 'promised land'. People forget why Rothschild was allowed to pick the David star as the symbol of Israel and not the Menorah.

This board is a controlled OP as well. By spamming 4cuck they caused the migration and they set this fuckhole up for us as planned a head. They moderate the threads here not to upset us to much. They don't see us as a threat either. If we actually started a media outlet to redpill the world they would shit bricks. Then they'd have to lobby hard with the advertisers to get us to stop, though money isn't in my interest, it will certainly affect others. Breitbart is the amalgamation of that. Controlled containment who occasionaly my hint towards a jew here or there. George Soros is basically the created target marker. It's soros fault or one of his plenty of organizations blablablabla.

Calling out the jew themselves is what hurts them the most. Simply stating a jew is responsible for said policy shrieks them. Once the finger has been pointed and the majority of the populace because aware of their treachery, the stitched on star isn't far away. It's funny to me because they always dig their own graves. It's inherent in their nature as a collective. The very leftist they created are now turned against them because of their apartheid against the 'muh tribe' Palestinians. They tried to offset this by flooding EU with Muslims to get the lefties to see the reality.

Whites almost got destroyed because christianity led to senseless infighting and weakened us and Islam occupied the Iberian peninsula and Greece for 500 years and they still occupy Anatolia and parts of the Balkans because christ-cucks like Charlemagne would rather ally with the Abbasid Sultanate to kill Saxons than he would to destroy the other abrahamic religion because they are brothers of the book.

christianity caused the destruction of the Roman Empire and now that people have finally submitted to christian values of universal egalitarianism, nihilism, self pity, victim worship, rejection of all greatness, masculinity and desire to be great and rejecting pride as a sin our people are being destroyed.

Many Europeans called themselves christian because they had no choice but, they never accepted or honestly believed in the disgusting self destructive values of it

Its also brought on science which allows you to type this in front of a computer from your beetus chair. If it wasnt for the crusades you wouldnt even be able to worship runic stones (doubting you are even that devoted) because your head would be chopped off allahu ackbar.

so close . . .

I don't know, Zoroastrianism pretty much died so we can't know if that version of monotheistism wasn't inherently cancer like Abrahamism is. But I can tell you that the religion is passed on in the family, so who knows.

No, I said Arabs were better when they weren't trying to invade Europe.

I love your psyop name

He is the main jew behind the islamic invasion circa 21st century

I knowe thats what you said user I never debated it not one bit and you even posted it again,

nice shilling

no, crusades were an abject failure.

the pope wanted to maintain control over Whites and send more White people to slaughter by fighting over useless land in the middle east

Remember that most crusades were against White people and not brown people

Where is varg now, burning mosques? He wouldn't, because muslims would actually fight back.

This is exactly why christianity is fucking cancer for the host population. It turns them into cucks. Islam is actually war like and far stronger than christianity

both abrahamic faiths don't belong in Europe

has anyone noticed the jews keep trying to convince us to stay away from the middle east and all of its oil and accumulated wealth?

Yes, that is totally what happened. Ever heard of the Gates of Vienna you illiterate inbreed redneck? They were that close.

Did Christian Africans ever achieve such things?

Did Brazilian Christians?

Face it, it was the European blood that gave Europe its success - not Semitic toilet paper.

What happened was christians stayed in their two containment chamber boards but, then they started to come here because they have to own everyone's thoughts and shill for good White men to worship their zombie kike on a plank

nobody is shilling here user except you and you are shilling against us

So where are the pagans fighting back? Only confident when in numbers? You either stand for what you believe and fight or you are just as cucked as the rest of Europe.

and how the fuck did the crusades do anything to stop that? Stopping the seige of vienna was not a crusade. The White men finally got fed up with being conquered. It has nothing to do with the religion of christianity.

This

pastime of jews

Ofcourse, but it didnt happen during pagan times.

Christianity united Europe in a common cause with a common enemy. The pagans would have actually achieved something if they werent busy butchering their own because of different tribes and marginal differences.

I consider the Christcucks to be the ones shilling against us at this point.

ya only a jew would celebrate the killing of a catholic priest

They got absorbed into the church and have been duped and led astray by varying semitic ideologies such as modern cult atheist science, christianity and islam

your shitty at your job so are your friends

There are 2 IDs plus several (1) proxies of those shilling against Christianity, the white man's religion, all day now.

could be islamacucks

hello schlomo

But I don't work for Lutheran Immigration and Rapefugee service.

Kill yourself, my man.

only a jew or a cuck would worship a jew such as catholic preists. I only care a little bit because the christian happened to be White

paid by jews undoubtedly

I worded that poorly I know what you mean Holla Forums is undergoing a serious psyop right now

Or a Protestant or Mormon.

Here are some redpills for all of you wanna be christian pro-Whites

Published NSDAP plans to eradicate christianity from Germany dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Third_Reich_Destroy_Christianity.html

Hitler Jugend handbook talking about how the church is to blame for modern degeneracy research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

Christianity, the 'godly' Nigger's religion*

You are there. Just complaining behind your desk. Not even European probably. You read too much Thulean Perspective. He has some ok views but if you are not living that life you arent worth anything.

Post photos of your physique if youre pagan. Iron pill in the mind, iron pill in the body. Show us that you really stand for your beliefs.

I don't have to prove shit to you nigger

Just like your savior deployed kids in Berlin?

When you resort to using one man's comment to argue against millions of people, you've probably lost your argument.

Where is the timestamp? Besides if you dont have to prove anything why bother posting a photo? A pagan should have a body to be proud of.

But my assumptions are right. Just an edgy neckbeard complaining but doing nothing.

you shitting on hitler? where do you think you are?

daily reminder this thread is about islam

Go back to sucking Shlomo's BJC. Your Semite worm-demon YHWH will soon be no more.

He did a lot of great things, but was not perfect.

Are you seriously advocating child soldiers? Absolutely degenerate.

Also, this is what it brought us, including the eternal pagan tribalism. Instead of uniting for once against a common threat we are getting divided and conquered. This will be our doom.

The ones on this board also suck Pastor Anderson's dick.

You faggots used to constantly spam "Marching to Zion"

haha jokes on you faggot, why the fuck would I post a picture of myself because I have nothing to prove to you. Show me a picture of you if you want me to take you seriously

REVENGE, KILL THEM ALL, REMOVE THAT FUCKING DIRTY RACE

Being against child soldiers is sucking schlomo's dong?

they fought for der vaterland, isn't that what matters?

This is the Anti-Christian thread, friend. The actual terrorist attack thread must be somewhere else.

christ cucks send children to die fighting over sand, German children HAD to fight because they were going to be killed and raped by the orders of the jewish commissars anyway

When you whine about the evil Nazis doing it but don't make a peep about the USSR's then yeah I would say you are balls deep at the moment.

The Christians who LARP about their Crusades are the ones who promote deploying child soldiers like what was done in the Childrens' Crusade.

It can't be a civil war if you are not fighting your own countrymen. It's a reconquest. An extermination.

Reminder to everyone that the German National Socialists hated christianity and published palns to destroy it. links related
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Third_Reich_Destroy_Christianity.html
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

send in the spaniards, they know how to deal with muddies

ever hear of total resistance user? no? must be because your weak of mind and body

Sperma Abraam, forever.

Heil'd

nice try

The French already police all their old colonies, so why not? It gives land to resettle the niggers and shitskins that don't resist.

You have no proof of pre-Christian Europeans killing each other like there's no tommorrow, except for Roman Empire whose casualties are not even close to what Christianity caused in Europe and even they didn't murder Europeans just because they didn't believe in Jewish fairytales.

That video you posted about middle ages being based conveniently ignores iconoclast where Christians destroyed tons of knowledge, sculptures and killed millions of Europeans who didn't want to worship their Jew God.
It ignores that in the beginning of the middle ages, art, architecture, science etc. was vastly inferior in comparison to pre-Christian Europe. Universes are also presented as these beacons of knowledge, while they were under complete
control of Christianity and any knowledge that wasn't first approved by the Church was restricted. That mongrel faggot also forgot to mention that Christian leaders banned public bathing and even washing yourself naked which caused plenty of people living in filthy conditions, leading to the spread of plague.

Why were Christian leaders opposed to Renaissance? Why was the Renaissance based on 'pagan' or pre-Christian European philosophy and values? You're full of shit.

The Childrens' Crusade wasn't "Total Resistance" you revisionist Kike - It was Church-Sponsored Jewish sex slavery.

Drink bleach.

Because I am not praising the USSR. I am not the advocating child soldiers. I dont whine, its a flaw. But pointing it out makes me a schlomo.

Der vaterland invaded my country, and mission failed. If he fought against bolshevism he did a pretty bad job looking at the world now.

The shilling is obvious.

You nail it. Trying way to hard.

I also got 5 replies in a few seconds. Also a good way to measure shills because the coordinate to attack a single user. By JIDF!

YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT CHILD SOLDIERS
YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS user

I noticed they tend to coordinate too it's like they are all in the same office building

*das Vaterland

There is no debate with shills. Do not try.

Oh you're a slav I can just disregard your opinion.

Read

I doubt Uncle Addy WANTED children to fucking fight in WAR.

lol believing the jew's lies about christ being jewish are ye now? youve been deceived chaim

Fact: Volkssturm consisted of elderly and children.

I know but sometimes it's fun and the screencaps are good

In contrast, the Church very much wanted little white boys to get their asses raped by Jews, hence they started the Childrens' Crusade.

The Batavian revolt in the Netherlands is an example. The Batavians where the first to unite the germanic tribes of the Netherlands and surrounding area to revolt against Rome.

If they would have gotten along just fine there would be no need to unite.

Or look at the history of the France-German rivalry. Goes as far back as the Gauls.

nigger jesus has a jewish name, went to the jewish temple, his "father" is the jewish creator god, his real parents were both racial and religious jews, jesus, his disciples and the rest of his countrymen all spoke hebrew and had hebrew names because they were all fucking jews in what is today israel. To deny the FACT that jesus was in fact a racial, religious, cultural and linguistically a jew is pure retardation. You are inoperable

No, you uneducated redneck. Pure blooded Dutch. Tallest people in the world. Much better than immigrant mixed bleed "American" manlets.

Do not let thread derailers win!

A French priest was beheaded by a muslim because Christianity is the archnemesis of islam

This is what this thread is about.

the opinion of a pole does not matter

CIVIL WAR SOON
SEE YOU IN THE STREETS MY FRIENDS

good

You can't really call it a invasion when the side getting "invaded" doesn't bother to even put up a fight.

too right, you

An opinion of a pole does not matter. Least enriched country in Europe, super nationalistic and very traditional. An example.

Also very christian. Oh I forgot, they are very christcucked. That's why islam is dominant there and there are daily attacks. Oh wait.

shit meant to post this

poles are the niggers of slavs, just look at Brit/pol/ and how they love to shit all over them

EUROPE is Islam's archnemesis, hence why they allied with fucking Charlemagne to eradicate the last remaining European 'pagans'.

Fuck you, these terrorist attacks wouldn't happen if the goatfuckers weren't given Abrahamism.

The resistance in the Netherlands was very active. But yes, our defense force sucked/sucks.

But I couldn't hear you over my superior genes. You can always build an army, but you can never change your genes. You will always have to live with that. No amount of shilling will change that.

France is really giving a fight this time, more than 3 successive attacks and so far isn't even trying to negotiate a white peace yet.

they all claim to be christian. They go to church and worship jesus but, they use that simply as a social function. They don't actually believe in the teachings and values of the bible and the church such as universal egalitarianism, race denial, nihilism, despising greatness, pride is a sin, turn the other cheek and love your enemies, this life doesn't matter because we get eternal paradise with our jew god daddy.

They don't have a christian spirit, it is just used as a social convention for them.

lol indeed well memed but to assume what the pharisees were practicing then resembles modern judaism at all is wildly incorrect. He was not born in Judaea he was born in Gallilee.
source:biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

The islamic attacks in Europe where also done by non-muslims? Same rethoric

So? We're not talking about Europe being united, there were always rivalries going on Europe, but they didn't butcher each other for no reason like you implied, the only ones murdering en mass were Romans when conquering parts of Europe.
This was nothing in comparison to when Christianity came. At first they started destroying our culture and murdering millions of Europeans who didn't want to convert. Then they interpreted the bible differently and started to fight over it, further dividing Europe and killing Europeans for no good reason whatsoever.
Why didn't the rest of Europe help Byzantium when they were defending against the foreign hordes? Why did the pope order a crusade against them and not against the invading muslims? Why didn't Vlad Tepes receive any help from the rest of Europe?
Shitskins had to come to Central Europe for a few European countries to finally unite and fight against them. It was the first time in history that foreign shitskin hordes managed to conquer European lands.

There is not a single thing that makes Christianity useful for Europeans. Why would I need a foreign semitic religion telling me how to live my life?

your perspective is bereft of any actual historical research. Makes you look rather autistic

Really the berber tribes of the north werent cannibals?

too obvious. Soros will demand his shekels back when you deliver such weak shilling

Then how come they don't do what jesus and the church commands them to do an become supreme cuckolds? Its because they don't have a christian spirit. Its just a social convention

The upper death toll of the crusades was three million.

The death toll of WWII was 85 million. Even if you subtract a multiple 6 gorillion you end up with so much European blood spilled.

who is they?

THIS

Also the Roman Empire had large religious freedom until the christian sect of judaism came around and started working to destroy the empire, because European Pagans are so similar they didn't need to exterminate White people over what gods they worshiped like anti White christ cucks do.

The Poles

ur rly going off the deep end huh

How is that different from today? Even worse, they are already in the centre of Europe

no mental gymnastics here. They say they are christian and worship jesus but, they don't actually practice cuckoldry, they don't have a christian spirit

obvious shill or just retarded who knows dont care try googling something you dont already agree with for once

baseless accusations

all you need to know is that poles are niggers, croats and balkan slavs are superior

ITT

There is a kingdom of heaven and a kingdom of the earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_kingdoms_doctrine

On a day to day basis I treat people like to treat people as of a kingdom of earth. Politically and in groups, as a kingdom of earth. Nothing wrong with defending your home. A few may die so a million can live.

lol r3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3k3d

time to go schlomo your work is done here

Let me know when a single christian church isn't anti-White and I'll absolve it of its crimes against my people. Until then you christ niggers need to die

There's no proof of that. Our ancestors acting like mindless niggers until Christianity came is total propaganda started by Christians and now probably supported by libtards as well, since they don't want proud Europeans.
It's nice to see you're not arguing any of my points though.

That's not an argument Christcuck.

There weren't only crusades, the crusades were nothing in comparison to the many wars waged because of different denominations and forced conversion.
And why are you bringing WW2 into this? The point was that Christianity didn't bring stability and unity to Europe and that in pre-Christian Europe, people didn't slaugther each other like niggers.
Aruge the point, please.

Nero did nothing wrong, burn the christian sect of judaism

Not good enough. Try when they proclaim that it's an exclusive religion for Europeans and no other may be a member. Until then, concern for the "souls" of Australoids is the first and last thing I want to hear about Christianity.

lol u so mad doe y?

Well, that's easy. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity There you go, I dare you all.

i believe your claim was that they werent killing each other when in fact they very much were. Do some research into your nordic roots even hitler knew about this

typical jew (christian) confused as to why I don't like jews (christians) destroying my people.

christian identity is complete bullshit lmao its literal WE WUZ DUH REEL JOOZ. No thanks, I like being a European rather than LARPing about being a kike

goddamn youre insufferably stupid but go ahead its your right

war is the human condition. There was no semitic level genocide in Europe before the semitic ideology of christniggerdom came to Europe to destroy the European people

Advocating against Whites since majority of Christians are white. Great job, the circle is complete you shill.

The fact that a lot of niggers are christian in Burgerland doesnt mean thats the case everywhere in the world.

The thing is if we were to claim Christianity as a european/white only religion we'd be the same as jews

ya this guy errs so many times i cant even

Wrong. most christians are non White. Check Africa, Asia, South America, North America. The only place where most christians are White is the minority of christians in the White homeland of Europe

The quads say Kek is with us.
Checked

O boy, here we go again -

- Cuck Identity:
archive.is/qQPMf

- Cuck Identity 2:
archive.is/ICpaJ

Ill help your degenerate worthless mind.

You said in

I brought up Hitler caused much more European blood spilled. Then shill.exe stopped working.

i think it was said in an earlier post but christianity is the only reason your faggoty ass is allowed to worship your little rocks and shit otherwise you would be decapitated by a muslim calling you a heretic ffs

much lol they gone

I don't hate Christianity, but if you haven't already renounced the anti-European, pro-globalist Freemason agenda, then, yes, you deserve to be gutted by Muslims. That being said, we need to move back to Paganism, Roman Paganism, or else we condemn ourselves to the death of God's slave-morals and non-values.

point being fuck islam

RACE WAR!! NOW!!

thats not true, the only reason islam is in Europe at all is because christianity is a parasite designed to weaken the people

What if the majority of Communists were White (I'm not saying that)?

Am I anti-White if I'm against Communism if that were the case?

thank you user but he seems to want to suck off every jihadi in sight in some wild pagan blood ritual

i am surprised that greco-roman paganism isn't extremely popular on here

Hitler didn't cause WW2 retard. He just wanted to unite the Germans and get them out of kike global finance. It was the kikes and their shabbos goyim in the American, Soviet, British and French Empires that had to stop Germany and the world from waking up

maybe u should be spouting some uncuck christianity memes instead

how odes that change my statement faggot

the things he presents as the pinnacle of aesthetic achievement come stem from Christianity and it's adherents.

No it is because your savior failed to stop bolshevism into Europe.

Europe has been christian for hundreds of years. Muslims invading has never been a problem, we always held them off. Except now.

America & the USSR (& the Jews behind both) caused those deaths - not Hitler.

No, if we had our own religion, we'd be Us with our own religion (all gods are tribal). It is perhaps more Jewish to bow and scrape before the Jew god (worship is peculiar to Semitic spiritual sensibility).

Still, the issue is what makes a European. Sperma Odin? Memeticists and ideologues struggle to find a unifying narrative because yuge numbers of Europeans prefer to behave like semites. This nation is done like dinner if it can't find a way to rebuild these relationships and work together at the very least to salvage what is keft of our ancestral gifts.

Fine, let me quote my own post:
That's me saying that apart from Roman Empire, there is no proof of European tribes killing each other just for the fun of it like you implied here:

And that's exactly my point. You think Europeans didn't achieve shit and were living like niggers.

And again, what has this got to with the fact that Christians killed millions of Europeans? I don't recall saying that Christians were the #1 killers in the world.

I am not saying who is responsible for WWII. All I say he is responsible for systematically butchering fellow Europeans and have German blood be spilled for nothing.

you can't uncuck christianity. read the fucking bible retard. "worship the victim named jesus" "you are all born with original sin that you can never get rid of feel bad about it for your entire life" "Pride is a sin" "Love your enemies" "there is no jew or greek" "this world doesn't matter just worship god" its pure cuckoldry and nihilism and slave mentality with victim worship and self hate. All the ills of modern society were started by christianity coming to Europe its just under a different name today.

I'm trying to shill for it. It's the logical choice of religion for Holla Forums.

I'm currently reading Marcus Tilius Cicero's On Divination and On the Nature of the Gods to learn more.

wew lad
but seriously back to fucking
ISLAM

Hitler did not order to invade and also kill many ethnically perfect Dutch, Belgians, French, Poles etc etc? Fellow Europeans…

The concept and practice of "worshipping" doesn't sit well with me. It seems unaryan.

I don't give a shit what religion the Mideastern goat-fuckers are. If they were Buddhists, I'd want them to live in their land and me and mine in mine.

hold on lemme guess you have a braided beard and listen to jewish death metal bands and are pro paganism/ pro satanism, go back to your synagogue with your bullshit fagit

except for that time that charlemagne allied with the abbasid sultanate to kill Whites and the time the Venetians allied with the turks to kill Greeks and that time French and British allied with Turks to kill Russians. christians NEVER united to protect their homeland which is why Iberia and Greece were occupied for 500 years, the balkans were occupied for several hundred years and Anatolia is still occupied to this day

That is all well and good, and I wish you the best of luck.

But many others don't have the same view of the Gods as Hellenism did.

Regardless, we can still coexist because neither of us have the inherent Abrahamic urges to subjugate and forcibly convert the other.

The war was forced upon him by international kikery. What was he suppose to do? Turn the other cheek?

Also,
TOP KEK. More French died fighting with Germany against Communism than French fighting against Germany you dumb faggot.

while we do need an ethnoreligion I think it's a good idea to fuse paganism and christianity, sort of like what tolkien did
still though, I live in a highly catholic country (croatia) but I'm welcome to any ideas

top kek

ya go worship the rocks like the jews told you to rtard

Worship should not be to prostrate oneself and grovel before a God, it should be to channel the power of different Gods into the different aspects of your life.

reminder to historically inept people like you that the western powers declared war on Germany not, the other way around.

THIS

If no ethnoreligion, then what? Myriad different national identities? What of mental viruses like communism that do not respect national borders?

keep worshiping your zombie jew on a plank. Pagans don't worship rocks

No but I dont see you shitposting about Hitler spilling European blood.

For the time it was all right. Much better than other parts of the world. Still, a few carved stones and tools and dancing around fires is not something to go back too.

But I can play this trick too. If you think that when poland has positives its not because of christianity, I can say the same of paganism. See, strong virtues and culture are just European, not pegan. You see, they werent actually thinking that. Just a social thing.

Not what I implied at all. Never said anything about killing for the fun of it. But small rivalry and different opinions are no reason to slaughter your own. Not just for fun but it is too marginal to be fighting over.

but it's not
but it's not

And I'm not even a fucking christcuck. If you're going to insult a religion, at least do it in a way that isn't incredibly dishonest and makes you look like a lying sperg

lol isnt that exactly what youre doing tho?

Do not embrace the alien light of YHWH, it is cold and darkness that forged the European form.

thank you user his spergness is almost unbearable

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK JIHAD BY MIGRATION
FUCK OPEN BORDERS
*and above all fuck these shills*

then why is the Torah in the bible if christianity isn't a sect of judaism? why do christians worship the jewish creator god? why do christians read from the torah that says "jews are god's chosen people"?
Maybe you should know what you're talking about before posting

an ethnoreligion for each subgroup? (I.e Meds, Nords, Slavs, Balts, etc.) but people like this guy are into this "pan european" shit which is cancerous and started shit like the EU

lol again your perspective is bereft of any actual research you just regurgitate what you heard from jews

Daily reminder that your savior collaborated with another Semetic religion, the one invading Europe TODAY

Eternal reminder we must unite to defeat the jew. Fighting among ourselves will do nothing but hurt us. We can squabble about religion of our own once the threats to us all are vanquished.

You're wrong. Growing up christian I know full well of the cuckoldry and remember sermons from the old testament speaking about how jews are gods chosen people
christ nigger your double think and cognitive dissonance know no bounds. you must be purged

You may benefit from reading our beliefs:

>>>/asatru/

Universalist religion is a semitic construct. Their gods are our gods. Fortunately, there is a way around that. The very unsemitic, "cutting out the middleman". Rather than making up a contract with a made-up (because they said so some time way back when) universal divine interlocutor who "chooses" Us, we merely say that Our sacred people is Our god.

lol got eeeeemmm what a complete and utter cuck celebrating the death of a white at the hand of an islam for any reason TOP CUCK now retreat back to your synagogue

Watch / read more on him and his points.

And? Hitler collaborated with all the semitic religions, he collaborated with jews, christians and muslims. Why wouldn't Hitler use muzzies to fight Anglo-Frank empires in the middle east and why wouldn't Hitler pay lip service to christians in order to get elected and why wouldn't Hitler work with jews to deport them to israel rather than keeping them in his country?

you are aware of the rewrites of scripture arent you or are you actually bereft of any historical perspective like ive been saying

How does that differ from judaism?

Pagans don't worship.

he doesnt know that hes a jew shill cuck

exactly, worship is for cucks to grovel at the feet of gods

The "torah", i.e. the old testament, serves as context for modern Christianity, but does not form the basis of all its rules and beliefs. The teachings of christ superseded the original jewish religious rules and teachings, and became something new in and of itself. Also, you seem to be forgetting that modern kikery and their filthy religion comes mainly from the talmud and not the torah. - something that Christians have nothing to do with.
What are you even talking about? The "god" in Christianity has no ethnicity and is not beholden to jews specifically.
Jesus called kikes sons of satan and essentially condemned them to hell for not following his teachings. The new testament removed the ethnocentric nature of judaism hence the "there is no jew or greek" bullshit.
I can say the exact same thing to you.

The EU is there because of pan europist views, totally not (((globalism))). We have a common threat.

I want every unique European identity to be preserved. If I wait till they come for only mine identity it will be too late. My identity is that of my country. However, when faced against a much larger threat. Hell, the whole world seems to be wanting to destroy Europe. I feel a deep relation with all of Europe. Not in a cultural sense of any way. But all these single things every country has invented, bettered or created. Gave life to the modern world. Everything.

All these identities must be conserved.

itt this image

this board is centered around racialism, is an ethnoreligion really that jewish? it isn't, it isn't globalist, it's tribalist

And I'd like to make a disclaimer that I am not a Christcuck myself, nor do I agree with the pacifist, slave-morality nature of that religion. My goal, however, is to be honest and truthful - something you're not being.

I ask because I've been educated in the notion that being rid of abrahamic religion is the best known way out of the monolithic historical tensions on the planet. That is done with philosophy, through reason and evidence, according to my instruction. This makes sense to me and is also the way I understand the ancient to medieval grecoroman worlds. However, philosophy (reason, facts, argument) has been utterly tempered at the topmost level by Enlightenment values, French Revolution, modern republican government, or the facade of, etc. This age we're living in appears hostile to reason and facts, instead working on principles obviously quasi-religious or secular-faith-based and psychological.

So the need for an ethnoreligion remains because tribalism and the tribal religions remained the forefront commitments rather than a committment to facts and reason. As such, Euros who dreamed up a world which made possible an escape from the same old strife are now targeted, are seen as kings of self-delusion.

Ethnoreligion would be the basis of Euro tribal identity, but it proves quite a recalcitrant intellectual problem.

So if we are identical to jews but with a different name…

You can't change the fact that Holla Forums is focused on truth and political incorrectness. You just want to mold us into the straw men our enemies make of us. Your world view is as empty as theirs, for you have not accepted truth in any form.

if you're right, you're not right, you're wrong but, if you were right that is more reason to not be a foreign semitic christ nigger because our gods are against racism
LOOK HERE EVERYONE FOUND THE MULTIRACIAL PUSHING CHRISTIAN
"the torah doesn't form the basis of rules and beliefs of christians" GO READ THE FUCKING BIBLE YOU RETARD THE 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE TORAH THAT FORM THE BASIS OF CHRISTIAN MORALITY HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT EXTERMINATE YOURSELF NOW
why don't christians even know what their own book says?

you think we're just going to team up and kill the Jews? Yeah, Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, Albanians, Greeks, all team up and not fight with each other like usual

If there is a creator of everything, why would it want people to worship it? It seems likely to me, that the worship thing is a model for the pleb's proper attitude to the ruling class and reflects the semitic tendencies towards authoritarian and anti-individualism, most extremely expressed by the arse-lifters.

i mean all you have to know about this guy is that hes celebrating the death of a white french catholic priest at the hands of a jihadi, any questions?

Christians worship the God of the Bible, YHWH/El Elyon/El Shaddai/Moloch/Samael/Yaldabaoth, the God of Abraham, the God of Islam, the God of the Jews.

Everything I've said here is 100% fact
Here are some more facts:
NSDAP's plans to eradicate christianity in Germanydawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Third_Reich_Destroy_Christianity.html
HitlerJugend manual talking about how christianity is the cause of modern shit culture research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

The jews do exactly the right thing FOR THEMSELVES by placing themselves at the centre. They'd be cucks if they didn't.

how am I celebrating the death of a White man? read my posts, I said I care only because the priest happened to be White. the two semitic cults killing each other is good for me. If Whites happen to get hurt because of it then I'll feel bad for the Whites.

They are all the same Semitic demon.

Are you retarded? Europeans killing eachother because of different intepretation of a jew book is the same as a fucking war againt international kikery? And why would I shitpost about ww2 when we're talking about a completely different subject?

Again making a fool out of yourself, you don't know shit about WW2 let alone about pre-Christian Europe. You probably don't even know what drakkar was or who invented the chain mail and superior steel in Europe.
Besides, weren't the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece pagan before Christianity came?

That's true. European 'paganism' is Europeanism it is how Europeans interpreted the laws and forces of nature.

Yeah, because you know exactly why they were fighting for. You have no proof of them killing each other en mass for things not worth fighting for apart from the Romans. Most conflicts were solved through duels or small groups of people attacking each other, there is no proof of organised mass warfare or genocide and again, Romans are the exception here.

It's fucking obvious you don't know shit about history. You even linked to the post which implied that Hitler caused the war and killed many French, Dutch and Belgians which is laughable because these nations mostly fought for Germany.

Fuck off back to your containment board >>>/christian/

But if this is ancestor worship the monotheists have already produced counterarguments against the efficacy of such a religious system. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration_of_the_dead It is obvious that this is living in the past, not looking forward. Would you think most people want to rush into battle for a living or dead ancestor? Maybe, but I don't even know what Valhalla is much less why it is superior to Heaven. Jews serve a utopian future, and this is a draw for people in poverty or who live in nothingness or decay.

stfu why dont you backtrack a little harder schlomo, in fact backtrack your ass all the way back to you synagogue

Jews also have a wall, racial-marriage laws, sterilize blacks without their knowledge, don't fluoridate their water, help their own people

There is actually a lot of things that jews do that Whites would benefit from doing. Just because jews hate something or do something does not mean that is would automatically be bad or good if White people did or hated the same thing

you got BTFO'd m8

I agree

Christian 'Heaven' will be full of 'godly' niggers; Valhalla is Whites-Only

Which is why I never told you to be a Christian, you illiterate mouth-breathing retard. I'm telling you to stop lying about Christianity. There's no reason to lie about it to dislike it.
Fucking Hell you're a dense idiot. I already told you TWICE that I'm not Christian.
LEARN TO FUCKING READ, MORON
There's more to Christianity than the ten commandments. Also, there isn't anything particularly wrong about most of the ten commandments. It's mainly shit like "don't steal, don't commit adultery, don't murder, honour your parents" etc. Nothing particularly multicultural or nigger-loving about them
Why don't you learn to read, nigger?

oh rly i didnt notice through all your jihadi blowjobs and pagan blood ritual bs

why does everything come down to memetic warfare?

Okay, Jeb.

But goy, Israel is our greatest ally!

Read

first you were arguing that christianity doesn't base itself off the Torah, now you say that its good that christians base themselves off the Torah.
pick one schlomo

youve just been busy as hell exposing yourself as master cuck and with a name like that its a real shame you cant do anything 4tehlulz

It's Our sacred people and our homelands and habitats that constitute Our god.

Our children and grandchildren are our afterlife.

You're wrong. I don't work in the interests of others, I work in the interest of myself and my people, therefore, I'm not a cuck like the christian sect of judaism is

The actual NSDAP's plans to eradicate christianity from Germany dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Third_Reich_Destroy_Christianity.html
HitlerJugend manual saying that christianity poisoned the German people with cuckoldry research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

What about the American continent? What about land that Islam holds centuries? The second is easier, but I think migrations are a problem.

you do realize we were talking about jesus being a jew originally, the man who coined the term synagogue of satan so who go btfo here?

kek is strong

I said it's not entirely based on the torah, in that much of modern Christianity supersedes/negates a lot of the old crap.

Again, learn to fucking read, you massive fucking retard.

Satan is a Jewish god.

illiterate

lmao nigger you got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT so now you are moving the goal post.

you do realize that jesus commands you to be a weakling?

exterminate yourself now schlomo

to continue onto this, a "unified europe" or thinking that all European lives matter is pure cuckoldry, do you think that a Croat is going to care about some retarded Muslim in Bosnia or an orthodox in serbia? Or how about a Brit caring about an irishman or a frenchman? this is globalism disguised as nationalism, we should care for our own people from our own country, not some asshole from next door, after all, ZA DOM, SPREMNI

No, you just can't read. Go back and read what I originally wrote, you mental reject bottom-feeding moron

Living in a nation state rather than a multiethnic (non-democratic) empire would go a long way toward producing this state of affairs as opposed to ideology, religion. We burgers can wait for bankruptcy, assuming we get a wall, and watch the US military pull back. Then we get to rebuild, which we are not ready to do in terms of longstanding unity, in my view–but whatever. Move into local politics, try to gut the fed, all that. But if war comes from without, or within via colonization, we can at least build the next nation's system of media and education.

What else needs doing?

You got the (before/after) first two letters right, anyway.

Sadly, should the usurping international community succeed in maintaining their monopoly on economic and military control of these geographic regions the sacrifices endured in developing a tribal identity–hypothetically victorious in preventing European race genocide (+ Identicide, let's face it)–may nonetheless fail to preserve what's called "privilege," or the quality of life and dignity that are the result of Euros' industrious natures, assuming the international community puts the brakes on its environmentalist rhetoric and proceeds to use us as slaves in industrializing the remainder of the planet/hive.

choose one

lolololololololoolo0ll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l ur such a fagit its absurd

OK, guise lets calm down and figure out how to reconcile the Neo-Keynesians and Post-Austrians and everything will be just fine.

shut the fuck up you faggot, you're just as bad as him

u mad bro?

I'll crack your spine you little četnik faggot

oooooo ur so mad u wanna hurt me irl uh oh l0l wat a fagit

right its me moving the goal post, nice try chaim gas yourself immediately

this is literally lower than australian tier shitposting
this is lower than krautchan tier shitposting
this is a new breed of shitposting
/christian/ shitposting

i take that as a compliment user thx

All he wanted to do was eat stinky cheese, dodge bars of soap, and diddle children, why couldn't people let him alone ;_;

The Pope?

oh for crying out loud

l0l

Any french fags here?

How tense are things getting over there?

69 babay get r3kt everyone

on the brink of civil war or a second revolution

Yes goys, argue amongst yourselves about Christianity while moslems murder you in the streets

Seriously?

Is it happening again?

Da

Fucking do it again please.

Guillotine them all.

Fucking truth right here.

The problem isn't failing to feel fear or outrage. It's that their leaders brains are short-circuited by an ideology or set of relationships that prevents them from responding appropriately. What are burgers going to do about the march toward progress? Wait until we're starving or kicked off the land entirely. Similar probs. Righteous violence is an obvious option, but how many goddamned people are they going to have to kill to funally be done with it? Let's ask Hitler.

Just kidding. Strawman. It's clear that what the European man lacks is a vision for conquering the entire world. Ahmud will kill all infidels, and Schlomo will manage his goyim in every nation. The European will stand there and play middleman.

Well, we are gathering all the hate possible before realising it in one day.

Do you guys have a decent stock of guillotines to break out?

i couldnt find the post but you asserted that jesus spoke hebrew? false jesus and all his cronies spoke aramaic just more proof he wasnt a jew and ur wrong abt everythinng you should prolly go back to worshipping your cumguzzling pagan gods fagit

stop derailing the thread faggot

u seem mad, no?

this is a thread about frogs being killed by muds, not arguing about which imaginary friend is better than the other

so why u mad?

because you fucking autist, you're talking offtopic

Deserved it

lol did u read the thread? I've succesfully purged it of jihadi sympathizers you should be thanking me fagit

the thread is D&C, you didn't "cleanse" anything faggot

and ur still mad i guess theres no hope for you then

and you're still illiterate

dont make me l0l

"Speaking anonymously, a nun told Le Figaro that the terrorists rushed in suddenly.

“I left when they began to attack Father Jacques. I do not even know if they realized that I was leaving,” she said.

Another nun, Sister Danielle, told BFM TV that the attackers “recorded themselves.”

“They did a sort of sermon around the altar, in Arabic. It’s a horror,” she said.

Here is what is known about the atrocious murder so far."

"Police say two people were involved in the attack. According to French prosecutor Francois Molin, one of the attackers was named as Adel Keramiche, 19. The identity of the second perpetrator still remains unknown.

According to Le Figaro, one of the assailants had vowed to commit such an act beforehand.

“He talked about Islam and things like this should be done,” Le Figaro quotes a man, whose identity was not disclosed, as saying. “He told me – I’ll commit an attack on a church,” the man went on to say.

French channel BMF TV cited one of the witnesses as saying that both assailants spoke Arabic."

Police say the 84-year old priest was killed with a knife. One of the attackers was found to have been carrying an explosive belt made of aluminum foil and three knives, Molin said.

Another also carried a weapon made of aluminum and a backpack containing a fake explosive device, he added.

The killing took place in the small town of St-Etienne-du-Rouvray, a suburb of the city of Rouen in northern France.

French Leexpress reports that the town had been on the radar of authorities in 2014, when several people were arrested there for attempting to travel to Syria.

Philippe de Villers, a former French presidential candidate, told RT that the fact that a place of worship was targeted is significant. “This new murder presents something completely new. Before they used to strike the police, passers-by, or those on holiday – now they are targeting those who are religious,” he said.

Potential Terror Links

Kermiche tried to reach Syria twice in 2015, first attempting to pass under the radar of authorities in March of last year, according to Molin. However, he was arrested in Germany after trying to use his brother’s ID. Kermiche was subsequently put under surveillance in France.

He left home nearly two months later and an international warrant was issued for his arrest. In May of 2015, Keramiche was arrested near Geneva after Turkish authorities expelled him for attempting to reach Syria. He was then transferred to Switzerland.
On May 22, 2015, Keramiche was handed over to French authorities and put on trial, which resulted in him being put under provisional surveillance and house arrest. He also had to report to a local police station once a week.

In March of 2016, the house arrest order was dropped, but Kermiche has been required to wear an electronic tag ever since.

rt.com/news/353413-french-church-attack-details/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
archive.is/STYc3

These comments on articles are always rigged by (((leftist))) voting bots. The other top rated comments

Also Fedoras (not atheists) are cancer that are as bad if as if not worse than Muslims and will be tossed into ovens come The Day along with them. This thread is a disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Let's count, then. I'll start: 0.

FTFY

"I heard we can get free steroids in England"
"I heard we can get free stuff, like a house and a car in Europe"
"I heard we can get laid with top models and Hollywood actresses in USA"
"I heard we can get free tickets for Justin Bieber concerts in Canada"

DON'T BE RACIST AND LET ME IN !

^^^^^^^
meanwhile in Saudi Arabia

that explains the autism

I swear to fucking god this has to be shills to try to assuage the anger.

Holla Forums should be livid

Everyone got tired of >>>/christian/ raids

archive.is/QQmQ6

dont deflect

Sadly, you aren't wrong.

Do you really think >>>Holla Forums can crack Holla Forums consensus? christians got played and taked the bait of Holla Forums If you didnt take all the low quality baits and ruined so many threads with muh kike on stick then it would been another /lefypol/ failure.

wew

Fuck off

I think the next major attack will be either Isis/Al Qaeda blowing up cruise ships with suitcase nukes.

Literally D&C shills. They're exploiting a weakness.

see

What a fucking time to be alive.

Wew.

garbage

poles are scum

Because that's all you atheist have.

You seem to forget who defended the christians in the holy land during the crusades.

orthodox church preserved the writings of ancient greece and rome, what did the cathocuck church do beside fight sandniggers in the desert?

Go get 'em, Baguette!

If the West doesn't close the borders and starts deporting people right fucking now, France and Germany are gonna be like Brazil but with Sharia controlled areas instead of voodoo-christian negro ghettos.

Fuckin A, that is one big ass frog.

GO GET 'EM, BAQUETTE!

That's the nun, the letter n in the arabic script, you moron.

I just watched the France channel on cable and all they discussed was Muslim leaders who denounced the attack. It horrible watching such a great country slowly turn into the Bronx.

Some of the oldest writings are preserved in the Vatican Library.

You're right friend! taking up a sword, bowe, mace, axe and shield is totally easy work.

crusades were mostly a failure user, you cathocucks never got the holy land, and don't come crying for help from luka and tobias to save you from muhammed

Time to drop the updated data:

The master list:
0x0.st/aQi.csv

Time between each attack:
0x0.st/aQo.csv

Breakdown by year:
0x0.st/aQ-.csv

lol never got the holy land what is Israel?

Israel belongs to khazar kikes, not christians as you set out for it to be

Marine Le Pen’s niece enrols in the ARMY as she calls on France to 'kill Islamism'
>>express.co.uk/news/world/693674/marion-le-pen-enrol-army-france-national-front-islamism

Pic or vid of the event or it didn't happen. 500 comments but no proof.

Inb4 20 replies calling me a jew or a shill or hillary.

Inb4 someone tells me to go on (((google))) and research for myself.

No!

OP says something happened, prove it.

Inb4 I'm banned again or cencored just for not blindly believing OP and actually want some proof (preferably a Liveleak vid)