The BBC are Jews, the article had one paragraph saying
but they removed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm1/appNEWS/sendung_id28/story_id521702/story.phtml
hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(checked)

he's not a true believer, just sayin

This is no big deal they just need to listen to their president and learn to live with terrorism.

this, a TRUE muslim would respect such a place of worship and would never shed blood there

Worshipping false gods is insulting to muslims. The priest should have tried paying Jizya.

Don't forgot Holla Forums!
when the uprising happens and you need to defend yourself soak all of your weapons and bullets in pig blood. Deny them the right to go to Heaven.

Check the catalogue 4cucks.

Austrian newspaper wrote that the priest was allegedly beheaded, but no confirmation.

mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm1/appNEWS/sendung_id28/story_id521702/story.phtml

I fucking love this image, it's the basis of living now

Not even a christcuck but

DEUS
E
U
S

VULT
U
L
T

ALL SANDNIGGERS MUST BE HUNG

NO MERCY FOR MUDS!!!

what's marilyn manson doing in that pic

Thread already made

This one has a better title.

ahhh

Don't feel bad, I'm sure the Christcucks are glad they died for a good cause. This will rally other Christcucks into a righteous furry and lead to the mass removal of kebabs.

This is a good thing

KILL ALL MUDS!!!

*hanged

can you not cross link threads on Holla Forums? if not

At this rate of terrorism growth we;re gonna need a minutes since last muslim terrorism attack in about …

fuck man, it's every week with this shit now.

it's kinda fun.

CATALOG

USE IT

The more this happens, the more muds realize how fucking easy it is to murder a couple of kuffar and the more it'll happen in return. It's a vicious cycle of muds mudding.

The solution should be obvious.

The Muslim fears the pig.

does anybody can shop the pic that says "0 days from jewish tricks" and change jews to muslims?

YES

Christcucks must learnt starting wit my very own Papists.

HE WAS FUCKING BEHEADED

LOL

Let it continue until all the libshits are dead while we prepare for mass kebab removal?

muslims aren't tricky though fampai.

Just get this over with and launch The Crusades 2.0!

Can't find a crusade yet, we need a Reconquista first.

i seriously don't understand how the french aren't foaming at the mouth by this point. i remember after 9/11 i would've taken my fat ass to afghanistan myself, even though i would've been killed immediately.

Kike enabled faggotry that

fair enough

ircc there was a gif from a superman movie or something that said "days from murder=0" or something like that. does anybody have it?

years and years of media.
media its truly the biggest weapon of today

YES!!!! KEEP KILLING ! KEEP ON DOING IT WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES

THE HATRED SEETHES
THE BLOOD WILL FLOW
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
VENGEANCE WILL BE HAD
RETRIBUTION

The frogs are going to have a fucking aneurysm .

fug

I don't believe in such stupid shit. And they would go to hell anyway…

hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax

What a tragedy for muslims, that bigots all around the world will think this had something to do with religion! #standwithislam (It clearly had nothing to do with religion: social media trends say it didn't!)

Three quarters of the leftist population of Europe would have to be attacked in some way by muslims before they'd even start to think that unlimited muslim immigration might cause problems.