The pussy pass tho

The pussy pass tho.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3820490/Pictured-mugshot-Teen-mom-16-gave-birth-secret-threw-two-pound-newborn-girl-bedroom-window-paramedics-infant-dead.html
omaha.com/news/crime/judge-orders-omaha-teen-who-threw-baby-out-window-to/article_8121e9e4-10a4-11e7-a1ad-fb0344e26945.html

damn, that's harsh

You have to go back…

So vote the fucker out next election. How hard is that, OP? If you posted this shit all over your county instead of all over the internet, something good might actually come of it. As it is, we really don't care.

I don't live there. I just saw the story online. If I did then I would.

Looks like she's been chosen for MKUltra.
Lucky for her she's too old for pizzaparties.

Delete her Facebook? Jesus, that's like Alcatraz.

Lol, she killed her niglet.

Literally who cares?

#MudsharkProblems

Wait, is Mexico paying for her free meals?

this is gay… get info or nudes

all her free meals are no longer covered because they're saving up to pay for a big fat wall, very fucking soon.

sauce?

they are newfags…

That's a baby doll. Her baby wasn't necessarily black. But I would probably bet that it was.

She posted this right after she chucked babby out the window.

Well, Anons, gonna help her out?

Why don't we see feminists complain about this? I thought the 'new cool feminism' was about equality for both genders, or did Emma Watson lie to me?

yo that is a fucking fake baby

Why women are so stupid? i am waiting for a serious answer from a woman please and please dont change the subject with basic things.

No.

If your point is correct then all men will be fucking faggots, so they dont have standards, got it.

They are really stupid then.

Like travestites, but most men in the world arent drilling faggots, again, degenerate with no standards.

No, its just social media hype, if your point is right then the thing from carpenter is a piece of crap and sudoku squad made kubrick shat bricks.

No, again, the bigger dicks are living in the the north of europe, thats a fact proved by science, the problem are amerindian and asians having small penisus and being called white.

Well, from you point i get that women are mentally handicapped sexual deviants that believe everything media says.

But it's been proven. African Americans have a higher income. They just spend way more money than everyone else, and have no accrued savings/wealth.

Well, homosexuals have sex far more often than the average heterosexual man. The average heterosexual man has four times fewer sexual partners than the average heterosexual woman. Which tells you that women have a lot of sex, but they have it with only a small selection of men, while most straight white men aren't having sex often if at all.

No idea what this is.

I agree, on the rapefugees.

Yes, that was my central point. It's also why I'm correct.

Welcome to the clown world, where women are allowed to kill their babies in the womb legally, and outside the womb with a slap on the wrist, while men go to prison for image files and jailbait indiscretions.

Were the disposable sex nigga. Apparently that makes us insanely privileged for some fucking reason.

But guys, she's clearly white.

Did you see the size of her hoop earrings? Plus, she speaks in ebonics unironically on social media, something all coal burners do.

Looks like a whited maria de las mercedes

Shes a mix but looks mostly European decent "Spanish". This story caught my eye because its in Nebraska. My grandparents own a house out there and i sometimes travel to go check up on it. Women in the mid states are becoming more septic then the outer or even the inner cities "Like LA". It's really bad because that part of the country still believes in the old ways of chivalry and will protect any girl or women even if they commit murder right in front of a cop or camera. All the girls do is watch TV then try to play out the drama in school. They also sleep around or try to tap any new guy in town. It's insane how mental unstable they are becoming. One girl i know accused her whole family of raping her, then she accused two foster homes of doing the same, Ran away to another state till they caught her. Now they state is trying to go after her family because they think shes not insane… They are ignoring the fact she accused two of the foster cares they assigned to her of raping her. This is what happens when you allow white knights to rule over government and state.

Holla Forums will still deny that 16 year old girls are immature and not ready for sex, and especially procreation. Just look at their 'parenting' skills…

it was just a mexican baby, no big loss

im going to wyoming this fall. will i get laid? its for the solar eclipse

Dubs confirm

fuck her right in the pussy

If you act rich and pull her away from her current boyfriend "new flavor of the month" then yes. Unless her current BF is a cuck then just fuck her right in front of him. Also be ready for rape charges at any time while shes alive.

We need these teenager's concentration camp they have in Australia.

White people have low IQ and are irrational.

Nice. Was her pussy tight?

Yeah that doll was for a school project. They are posting it on the net to show that she didn't like babies.

bullshit white boi!

I remember this. There was a retarded social program to give schoolgirls fake babies to look after so they wouldn't want to get pregnant
I guess it did teach her about responsibility

Prolly some spaniard or something, grandfathers last name is Barcelona

How did she get pregnant?

it just happens
ge

ye

the averages would be equal, because math. They might have significantly different medians though