THE WORTH OF A MALE HUMAN IS EQUAL TO HOW MANY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN HE'S HAD SEX WITH. VIRGINS MAY AS WELL KILL THEMSELVES...

THE WORTH OF A MALE HUMAN IS EQUAL TO HOW MANY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN HE'S HAD SEX WITH. VIRGINS MAY AS WELL KILL THEMSELVES, THEY ARE WORTHLESS

IF YOU DON'T ADMIT THIS, YOU EITHER COME FROM A NON-WESTERN COUNTRY, ARE FEMALE, OR LYING. STOP TALKING GIBBERISH AND START CHASING WOMEN LEST YOU REGRET THESE WASTED YEARS YOU COULD HAVE SPENT FUCKING

WHATS THE PROBLEM, VIRGIN

Such pleb. Send to >>>/gulag/

And your view would undoutedly make the world worse off.

Virgin.

Only a virgin would put this much emphasis on sex tbh fam

Sex is literally boring as fuck if you don't have an emotional connection to the one you are having sex with.

Hedonism is a big fat lie.

Hedonism suggests minimizing pain before maximizing pleasure.

A night of pleasure for weeks, years, a lifetime of pain. The pain greatly outweighs the pleasure.

Not a virgin, just someone who realized this and is angry for spending a lot of time on things that were meaningful to him, and not having sex

You believe this whether or not you deny it. It is the society that compells you to and since you live in this society, you'll regret it later in life

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Has anyone noticed that whenever a thread is about sex and women, it gets lots of replies quickly?

I agree with you OP.

It's a lot of fun to mock thirsty-ass niggas.

I wonder if alt-rights realize that men being valued by their sexual histories is why sexual abuse is common in the Middle East.

Where did you get that info from?

They're some of the least self aware people on earth.

aren't you the Neet Soc who wants the Führer to distribute state bred aryan qts, or something?

Gee, I wonder what happens next in this situation.

I've also read a study which showed that homosexuality among men in Saudi Arabia is much higher than other countries, even Muslim countries, because segregation of the sexes is so strict. So the dudes don't have access to pussy and they resort to fucking other men instead. Kinda like prison.

Sex before marriage is not allowed in the middle, so that doesn't really make sense

*the middle east

I've been with five girls. Once you leave puberty your care factor starts to drop to be honest. I was one like OP, although not quite as blatant, so when my interest in sex began to wane it was a bit of a shock to my psyche.
You'll get there some day OP.

I'm 20 and I am still a virgin. Although I sometimes think of sex, I feel as though it would ruin me if I don't share that experience with someone I don't deeply care about and am willing to sacrifice myself over. Having sex otherwise, again, I feel is too beastly and imcompassionate

yeah, it's sex and not labor at all

Shut up virgin.

Yep, like Kant, possibly the most important thinker in the history of modern Western philosophy. lol /r9k/ kys

Have you seriously never heard of the rampant homosexual child abuse that goes on in Afghanistan and related regions because since boys aren't girls it's technically okay to fuck them until they become ugly bearded men

No you get couple of fucks and grow up understanding its nothing.

yesz kile all of le babbies