Roll thread

praise kek

please don't shit up our board with this faggotry :(

then OP posts a shit fucking roll thread goddamnit

checksum

Fuck it, I'll do it starting with this guy's dubs, not doint thw "wait till 0 to proceed" bullshit though

When I was a kid I was convinced terrorists were just gonna fuck everything up for the longest time. Then I moved next to a nuclear sub base and realized if everyone's shit got fucked, I'd be among the first to go, and I was cool after that.

Fuck it, I'll do a few more correctly I guess

rrrrr

Fapp'd

Most memorable sexual encounter?

and inb4 she was practicing on niggers. We're rarely out of contact with each other during the day for more than 30 or so minutes, and she lives 40 minutes outside civilization in a tiny house with hyper-strict catholic parents and a sister that goes with her everywhere but my place. If she was practicing, I would have seen, smelled, or tasted something funny on her, I'm thorough with my sexytime…

This really is kinda soothing.

Situation I avoided?
When I was a sophomore, I was a total straightedge, but all my friends were drug dealers. I used to love hanging out with them and watching them run their little underground empires, seeing who was buying what, all the "good kids" getting hookups, it was fascinating.The fact I never did anything wrong made them suspicious though, so I avoided ever having contact with the principle. Kept me out of trouble with them, but one guy ended up actually being a snitch and busting the lot of them. Since he couldn't get me with anything, he pinned all the snitching on me and got off clean with both the school and the dealers. Had to find a whole new set of friends Junior year…

And it looks like time to move on…

fuck
My first love?

lol just gonna hit this in order then? Cool.

A time I physically hurt another person?

Idk, I'm not very violent. I can remember every fight I've ever been in, and they've all been small.

When have I given in to temptation?

I learned a lot of lessons young…

Idk, most of my hurt came from the woman. She'd get sad pretty often, probably because she was a bitch and everyone else hated her. I didn't understand that yet though, and I'd try to comfort her. Of course, every shoulder grab, hug attempt, and back rub was met with a kick to the groin or gut. Conditioned me to never even touch women in a nice, affectionate way. Didn't touch another woman that wasn't family until my senior year of high school.

5 ways to be happier

welp, guess I choose 8

What can I do to be more creative?

Probably set aside time to get out into nature without anything electronic. Someplace I can put myself at rest and let ideas flow through me without distractions. I need to get away.

I get excited about seeing my woman. She's my world, I could never see a future for me before she came along and gave me a reason to actually do shit. If I could work time with her into my routine better, I think my whole life would get happier…

Fuck. I'll just go on to the next one…

Why do people defend their opinions so much?

Because people build their identities around their opinions. The modern man especially has so little value that his beliefs cannot be questioned without destroying his value entirely. We're no longer a society of craftsmen and farmers, who could draw meaning from their work. We're a world of grey cubicles, who only matter in the context of how our chosen identity interacts with those around us. Break that and you have to rebuild your identity from the ground up.

My ultimate goal in life?

Raise decent kids and live well doing it. I don't want to be a millionaire or anything materialistic, I don't want to be a major leader, I just want to live a good life, work hard, and die content I did everything I was built to do before I pay the big man upstairs a visit.

That was quick
rollin' green now…

pikachu!

no

not this crap again

were ubermench

kek

Traps are our strength >>>/kennedi/

How can I show more compassion to others?

Probably stop thinking of people I have no connection to as living cattle, wandering into my path and adding nothing to my life but an occupation of space that may or may not interfere with the physical path I'm taking…

How can I enhance my physical wellbeing?
Also probably sleep more than 3 hours a night

How can I enhance my mental well being?

Find someplace where I can have my own creative space without my whole fucking family thinking they can bust in whenever they want

And we're rollin' on