Futurism

Technology, movies, games, shows, anything that has to do with depictions of the future! What are some of your favorites?

Sad that GITS is getting Jew'd, visuals will be neat but still Jewy.

it's only a matter of time

Also what are some neato apps to install?
I'm looking for some futuristic live Wallpapers and other cool tech apps for android but can't find much.

I like the 50s vision of the future, and not just because there are no niggers

Yeah I've always liked the depictions of the future back in the 50's, it looked neat. Got any mper
pics like this?

Who dat seed eater?

Dunno, an user posted the vid In a technology tbread last week. The creators of Deus Ex HR collobarated with a company named Open Bionics to create the arm for the girl.

your mom

can't for the day, I can buy something to make myself smarter

My mom has dark hair and eyes.
My mom has both her arms.
There wasn't a way to get a recording of this quality when my mom was a little girl.

So, unless it's some sort of plot hole. No way fag!

Enjoy having your brain being controlled by (((them)))

Tiem machin

Cmon mang need cool live wallpapers for android

Soviet movies in general are compared to todays state of the world very futuristic.

Looking forward for the leaked vid of her jerking daddy off :3

This guy takes a scientific look at futurism, I highly recommend you check out his channel.

that little girl could literally crush your head with her hands

this is a textbook lesson in how not to photobash

A text book.

I love this video.

Blade Runner. Also on that Deus Ex (Human Revolution's the last I played, max a e s t h e t i c )

Are any of you familiar with the show The Expanse? If so do you think we'll ever get to that point?

Basically in the show every (or most) planets in our solar system have been colonized with Earth & Mars are at the brink of war. It's pretty neat.

Would fuck

Oh wow I've never seen that second video, I'm surprised at how efficiently she threw that ball. I love it.

I fucking love that game, I've played it so many times over. Have you played the most recent one, if you have is it good?

This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. This girl's life has been expanded by orders of magnitude. her new hands, rudimentary though they may be, will allow her to touch the world in ways she could not imagine before. For all the bad in modern technology this is a bright spot. Now she can seize the day in all meanings of the phrase.

Yeah its fucking beautiful. I love the creators of Deus Ex and Open Bionics for this.

Hue.
I don't know about Deus ex but that little girl can access her world now. and it makes me weep with joy. Humans may suck but we do some good too at times.

Moar optimistic futurism.

I haven't. I figured with the current gaming industry it's dubious if a game like Deus Ex could maintain anything close to its level of batshit redpillery. I'll probably pick it up eventually. I heard the gameplay's improved, though.

Notice how the fingers clenche after she throws, even though she never had them before.

Indeed.
the tech is intuitive
I am so happy for her.

shameless
self bump
for more tech based comfy
and future progress.

Pretty sure most of you all know of Simon Stalenhag, his stuff is pretty fucking cool

This question was raised in another tech thread, what will housing look like in the future? Something like Kowloon Walled City? Alice Garden Pods? Just throwing shit out there lol