Creating Catgirls

When the day comes when we successfully genetically engineer Catgirls for domesticated ownership, will that be the day we achieve true happiness as a species?

Some say he's a dreamer…

Are doggirls more loyal than catgirls?

Depends on the breed.

Doggos are not as kawaii as catgirls

one day, I can be happy

But they will butt wag at you when they're happy. It comes down to whether you want leg rubbing or butt wagging. I prefer butt wagging.

but what if I am allergic to cats?

We can genetically engineer a special breed for you then.

No. It'll be like getting the car of your dreams. At first it will be incredible, and you will get a wave of emotions every time you lay eyes on her, let alone when you touch her and smell her and hear her roar. At first it will be bliss.

After a while you will notice that you don't get the rush of excitement that you used to. You no longer get out of bed or hurry home from work just to be near her. The normality of it will slowly kill her for you; you will notice yourself losing interest.
Then she will start to annoy you. She needs so much attention and money to keep in top condition, and in any condition less she is a sad sight to behold. A fallen grandeur.

Of course, were you to lose her completely, you would be devastated. Your memories and instincts would draw you back to the day you first set eyes on her and knew she was yours, even though you know you haven't felt that way about her for months, if not years. The spark may be re-ignited, but for what? She is no longer there for you, and perhaps it was your fault. You lost interest and
got lazy. Maybe you regret it; you never knew you had it so good.

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE A MAN
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
GO WITH THE KU KLUX KLAN

and that's when you buy a new catgirl

>ywn cuckquean your wife/cumslut using her

pretty sure they made a story of some dude getting a cat girl pet, and fucking it all the time, and the wife doesn't like it very much, didn't read all of it because I don't like cucking

Would you send a Catgirl to school and treat her like your own daughter?

b..but user we already have cat girls

we have 3DPD pretending

so what do you think would happen
you get a real live cartoon
A live anime character
Please explain cause I'm not getting this part

One word: Toxoplasmosis

well, I have a reason to get my shit together, and then I'd get a catgirl to love and come home to

so what's a real2d catgorl like? dick papercuts? those creepy anime masks twinks wear?

Why have I not thought of this before

wat reason?

OP why does your pic look like this gif?

Are you a woman?

i'd take best care of my domestic cat girl and be truly happy for rest of my life and spend the life with her

What happens if you die and you leave your Catgirl all alone?

bigger question is do cat girls eat their owners if they die in apartment ?

okay can somebody explain the catgirl meme to me plz? Do you fugg them? Can they form babby? Or are they just pets? What role do they have that can't be better fulfilled by
- a 3D waifu to bear and raise your children and fulfill the 14 words
- an actual cat as a pet
- any other cumbox, human, silicone, or otherwise

You know its not hard to own a cat girl, just talk a real girl into wearing the ears. You aspies always make things so difficult for yourselves.

Furthermore, real girls are into kinky shit, so they would do it willingly without much of a gripe.

the fuck is it with your 3DPD fags lately

you 3DPD fags*

Can you fags scurry off back to your containment baord.

oh, you mean like the board we're on now?
we don't care about 3DPD, or any value you give, and consider 2D girl better
get that through your thick normalfag skull, and fuck off

did you even read the thing domestic cat girl cant have human ears

fucking normies. Normies already ruined games stop ruining everything

Congratulations for making a fool out of yourself.

I might try that now, I'm intrigued. Turn my girlfriend into a cat girl for a night.

bring your smug folder in.It's on

comon where are they

I'm not here to trade smugs with you. I just wanted to point out how dumb you looked saying that while posting a tumblr image.
Feel free to dump your smugs though.

If we praise Kek hard enough you know we can make Catgirls a reality right?

But wasn't there always some sort of catch whenever Kek fulfilled our wishes?

Completely missing the point, mate. It's not that a catgirl could do those things any better or worse (though I don't see why she couldn't potentially do better with proper training), it's that she could do all those things in one package. She could be your waifu, your pet, AND your cumbox, and she would probably be cheaper in the long run. If you wouldn't go right out, sell all your vidya or similar possessions and buy your catgirl the moment you heard they were for real, you must be gay as hell tbh, fam.

What possible catch could there be to REAL CATGIRLS?

Toxoplasmosis?

Oh, r-right. I think we may have had this discussion before.

How would you discipline Catgirls?