I did not see a thread about this.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/blmr-protesters-torch-french-town/

archive.is/GfJn1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/texts
archive.org/details/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLM and ISIS merger when?

Can one of you French-anons fill us in on the story? I'm guessing this dindu, dindu nuffins and police be racist. That's pretty universal language.

Niggers still haven't mastered fire huh?

The Soros memetic machine was released a little early in my opinion. Sure, it works in the US where cuckoldry is normal, but as for Europe… There are plenty of foreigners in white countries for it to latch on to, but not enough demoralisation in the ethnic populace. Almost enough! But I think it was a now-or-never situation for him, as the right wing was rising regardless of chimpouts.

These niggers are going to wake up one day when the white man has stopped seeing them as poor wretched things that need their protection into threats. They are still pests at the moment, but if they keep this up they are gonna get genocided.

No. At the rate the niggers are going the only ones getting genocided will be us. We've been regurgitating your take on the narrative for decades now and it only ever gets worse.

^^
THIS

It has to be Soros, this is far too organized for common niggers. Notice they all have printed shirts and fancy banners made.

Source is

{tm_31-210_improvised_munitions_handbook}

Which can be found on archive.org/details/texts

I was thinking it must just be a slingshot. Negroes aren't known for ballistic mastery.

act like an animal, get treated like an animal.

blacks won't evolve if they protect their genetic filth.

I think Brexit really forced them to reveal their hand early, all of this women and ethnic minority's rights shite is clearly out of place. Hence why only the most socially crippled of millennials can comprehend and go along with it.

They're doing the same thing here in England, if you thought it seemed retarded in London - wait until you see them dragging their knuckles through Northern towns with little to no history with blacks until this century.

What about the buckshot?

Specifically the primer?

I am not sure, but perhaps they are being aided by criminal gangs and provocateurs.

Just poke burning match to hole at boomstick's end.

I know you can make rudimentary primers with those toy blast caps and matches but I doubt nogs are smart enough to handle that. This user is probably correct

Europe is awash with millions of military grade weapons flooded in by the Ukrainian war

The interior minister released a report a while ago stating that there was a "predicted" 2million unregistered firearms of military capacity in France alone.

Interesting info but No. 64 is wrong. They wrote temple but pointed to the forehead. Never, ever punch a person in the forehead. That's where the skull is the thickest. You can break your hand and then you're fucked. The temple is located on the side of the head, the fleshy area a couple of inches above the area between the eye and ear.

If anyone wants to learn how to fight, enroll in classes. MMA is all around good because you can grapple and strike. Focusing on one martial art, even if you're the best, limits you. Remember that cunt Rousey? All she could do was throw and armbar. She got KTFO when she met a good striker.

It wouldn't let me post this GIF.

Good to know user

Why does Breitbart call this a "protest"? I understand CNN doing this but why Breitbart?

Call it a riot. Call it an invasion. Call it an attack.

I'm sick of this fucking Orwellian shit everywhere

BLM is an IS subproject.

Not sure why. I know for a fact the author of the article is extremely redpilled on the mud invasion.

Why can't we just deport them all? And then stop giving Africa gibs. No gibs, none at all.

"This is what you wanted, right?"

BLM is communist subproject

also

lest ye forget that breitbart is a staunch ally of israel

looks like faggotry is spreading at an alarming rate.

Which country is most likely to kick their shit in after they try it outside of Obongoland?

(checked)

My favorite thing about this fight was Ronda endorsing Bernie Sanders just the week before she got KTFO.

If you're going for a martial art to learn that's useful for street shit, Muay Thai and BJJ is what I'd go for. Wrestling is what you should get your kids into to enforce a sense of work ethic, but if you're past highschool it's probably too late to get into Wrestling so go with Boxing or Muay Thai. I will always recommend BJJ because It's the most effective martial art, as fights tend to end up on the ground.

Holla Forums we're not joking when we're telling you to get into Martial arts. It's not only phyisically beneficial, but spiritually/mentally as it's a major confidence boost.

You even have a current passport??

What are they chimping about now?

The funniest thing should have been Trump gloating to Ronda that he was glad she lost because she's a nasty person.

He did, iirc

Yeah I worded it poorly, I meant that
should have enjoyed the Trump tweet the most.

Stupid mother fucker it's literally labeled in the image title

I even noted the page number

Both are easy to make using boxes of matches. Just scrape the red phosporous off the box and carefully mix it with crushed and powdered matcheads. Then fill a used primer 2/3rds full and replace it back in the shotshell. Use powdered matcheads for the propellant, just like filthy kebab does.
Cutting up nails with tin snips and mixing them with ball bearings does for the buckshot.

All you need are hulls!

As for grenades, just make a sparkler bomb.

thanks for the link faggot

The only extraordinary thing about me is my higher than average IQ. I don't really like the idea of ending up punch drunk.

archive.org/details/100deaskitheseaopeguitoelupurevacapandsuranydansit

Let's not bullshit ourselves here, there are legions of anti-white neo-bols in Europe pining for the final communist revolution. They think the nigger hordes are the key to their revolution.

French Niggers and dunecoons BLM wannabe's:
Note that it happens especially when the nigger was a known robber or mob.

So now antifa is starting shit in America and BLM is starting shit in Europe?

Sounds like Europe made a bad trade.

No "justice" no peace?

They're starting to get open about threats.

It was predictable, she wasn't on the right gard. One of the first things you learn from boxing.

mirin

B-but that's Mathiu
Also he lost the war

It's definitely Soros, majority of BLM funding comes directly from him, at least in the states. Once he started the machine over there, the amount of money he initially poured in could easily be used overseas, even if he no longer has a hand in it.

It was undoubtedly a part of it, yes. Coordinated from the top - BLM has popped up in about 4 or 5 other white countries within the space of about a week. Even Australia(???), there was a thread on this a few days ago.

Chimpout in France because of American Police.

NIGGAZ BE NIGGIN

I'm a complete amateur, currently doing Muay Thai and BJJ. The former is going great, the latter hurts. A lot. Anybody starting, keep that in mind.

You cant just deport them all. Where would you deport them to? The countries youd want to send them to wont have them. Theyll bring in too many western values and destabilize the country. There is only one place we can leave them, and its a one way train ticket.

Just drop them off the coast of some failed state. They won't dare oppose you lest they get glassed.
Or do it the israeli or australian way: Pay some shithole to give them passports and deport them there.

Back to their homeland, or what's best determinable, whoever speaks their language, or whatever is the closest-shaped ape or colour of shit they are. If none can be determined for certain, any poo-like-them nation will do. They obviously don't fucking belong in Europe.

Western values require Western genetics. I don't think Europeans ever have to worry about exporting trust, honour, natural morality, respect for women, respect for animals, respect for private property, freedom of speech, advanced philosophy, or many other things. Like space travel. Or the natural impetus that creates civilisation instead of merely copying or apeing it

There are plenty of foreigners who hold alot of our values (in my country atleast). Mostly the smarter ones. Youd have to deport them too and I dont think theyd want to take some higher educated people who hold Western values.

But America is more base than Europe. Europeans are all the low T whites after WW2

Not really the US is only 60 percent whites who fled thier homeland

They can adapt and mimic. Their children will be the sandniggers they left. Genetics is inescapable. Smart, polite, first gen, legal immigrants will create retard violent confused extremist desperate niggers because genetics regress to the mean. The best Saudis will create a populous of the average saudis, who are shit, retarded, violent, ignorant, worthless, in every country lighter than their own. They can't practice eugenics like Europeans always have. Now Europeans have dysgenics. They're supposed to welcome every retard baby, every genetic fuckup, and force it into being, and feed it and make it live. ABORTION IS BAD GOYIM! WASTE YOUR RESOURCES ON FUCKUPS UNLIKE EVERY CIVILISATION IN 6000 YEARS. BUT YOU DRAG YOURSELVES DOWN AND NOW AND REMEMBER GODS CHOSEN

Regardless, semites belong with semites. No one else should endure their influence. Kick semites and christianity (a semite religion) out of Europe, it's been too long. Kick semites out of every non-semite country. Eliminate semitism in every non-semite country.

If they're not European them they can't fucking hold our values longer than their rare brains are dead

I know theres a regression to the mean when it comes to IQ, we are not at a disagreement. But the smarter foreigners (regardless of how stupid their offspring would be), wont be accepted back in their own country. Thats the problem

America is currently about 60% white. Before the 1965 Immigration Act it was over 90% white, rabbi.

That doesn't matter. They don't belong in white countries. They're genetically and ethnically incompatible. If they want to stay, they should be sterilised or deported after they finish their visa. Their children are not positive contributions. Their children are solely negative. All populations have a right to survive, and whites are none different.

Wrong, muslims, jews, and niggers dont deserve to live.

Audacious.

In the grand scheme, I'd only actively kill kikes. They are the storied nation-wreckers. Kicked out of every home they're allowed in. Their semite brother muzzies are just too stupid and not bleached enough to infiltrate another population. They also miscegenate like crazy but just fucked the wrong cousins and end up both retarded and psychotic.

Basically, mudslimes are more like their negro slaves they loved to trade in and loved to fuck. Jews are more like the most schizophrenic, greedy, self-centered, manipulative, paranoid negros, mudslimes, jews, and Caucasians they loved to fuck

How do I homemade mortars.
Those sound useful.

Just nuke Paris already.

BJJ is good but not for multiple attackers. BJJ by itself is not the way to go for street conflict against filth that fight in packs.

So just modern Americans are cucks and spics? Got it