What is Holla Forums's obsession with MILFs? Biologically speaking they are used goods. And realistically...

What is Holla Forums's obsession with MILFs? Biologically speaking they are used goods. And realistically? They wouldn't prioritize you at all.

Or to quote Princess Carolyn from Bojack Horseman "You just want a mommy you can slide your dick into!" Is that what Holla Forums wants? You don't need said female to have had bastard offspring for that.

Because the only characters who have a hint of sexual maturity (breasts, hips) in cartoons today are milfs.

its either lolis or milfs for me, no middleground shit.

Those hips can't be real

i figure she has a corset tighter than trumps wig glue.

Oedipus complex, and the idea of a lonely housewife bouncing in my lap just feels right. But Holla Forums has a good amount of love for lolis, as well. Please don't try to rewrite things for your own interests.

How much do you get paid to shitpost?

Silly user, the thought process is that you meet them BEFORE they are a milf but are still milfy, then you make them a milf.

well, unless they are a widow. Nobody wants divorced or morally loose goods and having to take care of their wife's kids.

Don't worry, I won't tell. Come back and post on your phone so they can't track it.

Yum Yum

From a biological standpoint, they are a mate who has proven fertile and has experience in successful child rearing. She has already gotten through the awkward and potentially dangerous "what do I do!?" phase and knows all the answers that matter, giving you more peace of mind when you go do that thing that provides for your family.

Ignore OP, post MILFS.

maybe its padding?

maybe subconciously Holla Forums misses their mothers.

Thus explaining the psychological side of the fetish.

The physical is even more obvious.

I had shit teenage parents, I won't lie that this isn't a part of the fetish for me.

maybe its to have the ideal mother you never had.

maybe the reason why Holla Forums likes milfs is for the hips.

But in the realm of 2D and the realm of your mind, they want to perform sex in the missionary position, with you, for the sole purpose of recreation.

This nigga got it right.