KABBALAH JEW TALKS ABOUT HOW JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD:

"The nations of the world feel that the Jews cause all their problems."

They hate us and fear us because they sense that we possess some secret power or knowledge that gives us dominance over the world.

He didn't use the word believe, he used sense.

Also, he had an "interesting talk" with French Senator, Nathalie Goulet, of Normandy, on the Muslim immigration into Europe in general, and the security situation in France in particular.

In response to Mrs. Goulet’s statement in one of her recent interviews on CNN that she was open to ideas about the security situation, I offered in our conversation an analysis from the perspective of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Further he said the following about the current situation in Europe:
Indeed, when millions of immigrants inundate country after country with a foreign culture that shuns and scoffs at the local culture and faith, you are bound to have violent clashes. In such a state, the more vibrant and aggressive culture is the sure winner, and considering the current state of affairs in Europe, the winner will be Islam. Europeans are too tired and too meek to stand up to the young, vigorous Muslims swamping the “old continent.” They are taking Europe by storm and there is no one to stop them.

There was also a lot of kabbalah stuff:
The era we are living in is unique. According to the wisdom of Kabbalah, our generation is the generation of the days of the Messiah.

archive.is/POYoy

jpost.com/Opinion/An-analysis-of-Europes-security-troubles-from-the-perspective-of-Kabbalah-462005

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12712-revelation-book-of
oocities.org/davidmwilliams/ntb519c.html
penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU KIKE

Further:
In his “Introduction to the Book of Zohar,” Rav Yehuda Ashlag, known as Baal Hasulam for his Sulam [Ladder] commentary on The Book of Zohar, writes, “In such a generation [as ours], all the destructors among the nations of the world raise their heads and wish primarily to destroy and to kill the sons of Israel, as it is written (Yevamot 63), ‘No calamity comes to the world but for Israel,’ meaning that they [Jews] cause poverty, ruin, robbery, killing, and destruction in the whole world. ”

Jews have no esoteric tradition worth a damn and no spirituality. Everything is within this world and so they try desperately to dominate this world, but we will pull it out and transfigure it as we pull ourselves out and transfigure ourselves.

Screenshot of video conversation with Nathalie Goulet.

The audacity of these kikes!
Deport them all.

They are lining up for their Messiah, the anti-christ at the 6th trump.

Christ returns at the 7th.

Any doubts that we were engaged in an honest to god Wizard's war was washed away months ago.

These black lodge kikes need to be slaughtered wholesale and their pedophile gods must be banished from this dimension with extreme prejudice.

Praise be unto kek.

So, a REAL shoah when?
no Madagascar this time, just mass killings.

nice post

Even Kabbalah is no use for Aryan Meme Magic, though.

Their hubris is their downfall. They think they have already won and have begun exposing themselves at a rate that we couldn't have dared hope for at any other point in history. It has happened to them in the past, but in the past nobody had enough information in one place to fully realise what they have been responsible for. This time the children of Europa will show no mercy.

Pls source on first clip.

How they will lament when they realize the messiah is a reincarnated Hitler.

The voice of your slumbering Aryan DNA whispering in your fucking ear while you lie in bed at night.

Goosebumps everytime, so your not too far off.

Jews sold their soul to the devil when Abram made the covenant with yaweh (aka saturn aka satan aka the devil) in return for material wealth and power. And by soul i mean consciousness. They lack sentience! They are the very definition of a "philosophical zombie"!

This is what Mencken meant when he said: "They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display."

But what they expected to attain from their pact with the devil turned out to be a command, thus the Jew wanders the face of the earth until he fulfills the grim desire of his master. They are truly a damned people!

Too bad that voice sounds too bong for me. Good work though none the less.

Wasn't Saturn the god of the harvest? How did he become the devil?

Everything is the devil to Christians.

I doubt he's a Christian (at least a conventional one), since he also refers to Yaweh as the devil.

Bump this is exactly the kid of news that makes me want to tatto myself a svastika on my forehead.

In Kabbalah, Jews revere Saturn.

This means you should not trust it.

Harvest of what?

Souls for satan.

I'm not joking.

Saturn = Satan = Set = Kronos = Time

The harvester of time. Time is what brings death. No time no death, aka eternal life. (Thru Christ Jesus).

Take your YHWHist cancer back to the Middle East.

Hitler was the 9th Reincarnation of Vishnu - Trump is the 10th and Final Reincarnation, the one that ends the Kali Yuga and ushers in the new Golden Age.

Yeshua the seditious Jew Anti-Rome Communist earned his death.

His supposed father YHWH IS Saturn/Moloch/Satan - They are the same Semitic entity, and will be smitten by the power of Kek and the Golden Age of the Old Gods will finally return to us.

PRAISE KEK

The kikes really believe this shit. They are no different than the Christian wwackos they demonize in their own media.

The Jew even tells you that Christcucks are the reason we are losing

There was an article recently on the Saturn stuff : renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/

the jews still have all your posts torfag

that sounds contradictory, the whole world wants to kill israel in one sentence but then israel causes calamities in the next?

a consistent reading would be
meaning, no calamity occurs in the world that is not out to kill israelites

kek worshippers are the biggest retards in the world

It's not some secret power. It's clandestine networking and murder, plain and simple. They act as a hostile team while whites act as individuals.

No spiritual ruminating is required to understand this. It's a purely biological struggle.

They've built up a mysticism around themsleves to help justify all the inhumane things that they do to advance themselves over others.

I'm not talking about the Golden Age in the strictly Hindu definition - I refer to the Future Fash Imperium Of Man 10x better than 40K's, and it will all be possible once every Jew is a pile of ash and their Semitic demon-worm YHWH is no more.

Didn't Kevin describe it as a group evolutionary strategy?

No idea it'd make sense especially for a group that has never established it's self independantly for thousands of years and fed off other civilizations successes.

40k's imperium of man is a parodicial hellhole you dunce

Didn't bother reading the "10x better than" did you?

Kill yourself, faggot.

euhm, nigga you serious?

Quoye from the article:
“It is upon the Israeli nation to qualify itself and all the people of the world … to develop until they take upon themselves that sublime work of love of others. …The Israeli nation has been constructed as a sort of gateway by which sparks of purity [love of others] would shine upon the whole of the human race the world over.”

Is this why they perform DNA tests to ensure nobody but jews can come in?

Is this real or like a Protocals of Zion real? Can you find it with real Kabbalists or is it one of those books that are on their secret shelf in the back of the store?

Here comes the "Saturn" fucking youtube pleb trying to disinformation everyone because the planet is a devil and ancient Jews had space probes looking at the surface of the planet and Satan isn't a Catholic meme meant to demonize our Aryan gods

What utter bullshit. Jews only love themselves. They hate everyone else,

10x better than is with the immortal God Emperor still walking, unrestricted by the Golden Throne.

There's nothing metaphysical behind Jewish power. Believing otherwise adds to their power.

Checked. I would add though that there is nothing special about them. Their power is metaphysical but we too can and have obtained it.

The Jew's holy tradition of torah commentary is essentially just shitposting and checking dubs. Now that power is ours.

Checking my own dubs. Kek has ordained this message.

Not exactly

He speaks the truth of course.

It seems likely to me (in spite of admitted ignorance on the subject of religion) that there are hidden actors contriving abrahamic prophecy in the world. Clearly the creation of Israel is important for more than purely obvious, material reasons - why else would evangelicals have such a hard-on for the place?

If I were to indulge my intuition, I would say that the jews are to return to Israel, en masse, and Greater Israel is to be created. The jews will therein face a cataclysm and, so they believe, the jewish messiah will come to them and lead them to be 'a light unto nations' (for which, read - to rule over the world), whereas the christcucks believe that said messiah will be the reincarnation of Christ, who will 'separate the sheep from the goats' (and likely punish the scummier jews and gentiles) and establish global hegemony for Christianity. There's possibly some Sandnigger angle to all of this manufactured armageddon shite, but I know even less about Islam than I do either of the other Abrahamic traditions.

Does any of this seem plain as day to anyone else? I wish I actually did know more about these religions so that the coincidences and candid soundbites were easier to contextualise.

Thats when the anti-Christ come and rule over the world by bringing global peace and making a single kingdomglobalist world with no borders and equality and a single religion, while confusing the believerschristcucks into following him by pretending to be Christ.
Will rule the world for 7 years and slay anyone that follows saturday instead of sunday, till WW3 explodes with no survivors.
Shit is crazy.

wat

Where are you getting this from?
I've heard about the false kingdom of the anti christ in Israel. I remember reading that it was 60 years, though.

Wouldn't that imply that he would be killing jews instead of Christians?

You know what this means? He implies that within this generation the Jewish king will openly conquer the world and everyone will accept him.

See my post:

Does any of this ring true for you?

its kinda the same thing

difference is we use it for good

that is exactly what they want though, Israel must be destroyed for their "messiah" aka Lucifer to come back.

Best thing to do is deport them all to an island and never left any of them leave to corrupt anything ever again.

The Jews wreak everything because they WANT to be destroyed. becuae that is what the propechy says

Don't forget the Russian convicts they imported, obviously "jewish".

For a stealthy elite, perhaps, but for the common jew everything is (sub/unconsciously) about cultivating the circumstances required to fulfill their persecution complexes.

I agree, though, that they, as a race, seem to bear a profound desire to be 'persecuted' - as proof of their own intellectual and spiritual virtue, as contrasted with the barbarous and jealous malevolence of the people that make them feel most inferior (their european host).

its a giant fucking ball of ammonia crystals swirling around complex states of hydrogen at 1300 mph, take your magian superstitions back to the desert

That is the hard thing to believe; that is the actual magic.

Remember that old white haired Israeli lady that made videos? She was always worried that she would get in trouble

She said stuff life "Gentiles are human beings but Jews are greater than human beings" and "Everyone hates the Jews because Jewish sinning magically makes everyone hate them"

She closed her youtube account one day

I'm just hoping for Assange to go fully NTJ on these shitstains.

Not magic, its called banking and usury, the talmud teaches you how to exploit the monetary systems. If you have enough people to execute the teachings its not hard to control the flow of currency, debt is a means to confiscation material wealth, constant cycles of deflation and inflation destroys the (((value))) of the currency and more people lose their collateral for taking loans (imaginary money.)

They learned how to exploit that shit from Babylonians, before that they were nobodies and the only way they could get anything was by conquering and pillaging, now they realize its easier to make people trust in contracts and have them willingly give over their goods should they not be able to pay loans back. If every person read the talmud and kabbalah we would all be looking for ways to jew eachother. The kikes don't care about gentiles hating and harming them, what they do fear is having gentiles outjewing them.

Jeez, talk about religious fanatics. (E.g in light of the theatrics and hysteria in the ((news)) pushed on everyone with ((ISIS)), which is obviously an intelligence service creation.)

NUKE CERN

NUKE CERN

Costa Rica used to be a fucking island look at a map right now. What the fugggg

NUKE CERN

NUKE CERN

Yes, Kevin MacDonald explain this all in evolutionary theory and evolutionary psychology and cuts through all of the mysticism and deflection like this kike linked in the OP is spitting out.

This is why jews as a rule hate evolutionary psychology and why no one would review Culture of Critique. It helps explain how this all works. It's why they've viciously attacked it going all of the way back to (((Gould))) attacking Edward O. Wilson.

Religionfags are fucking crazy.
I know because I was one for a long time. I'd rather be insulted online by being called a fedora than believe that a fucking planet is the devil.

(check)

KMD is right on point, but don't completely dismiss the occult stuff either. The true elites ARE heavily involved in ritualistic shenanigans and magic. You might say it's all bullshit - and you might be right - but they definitely believe in some of this stuff.

Revelation was a Jewish apocalypse about Nero and the "one-world religion" was worship of the Emperor, which the Jews could not stand and had violently resisted. Early Christians took the text, read a Christian message into it and added stuff to it.

If any of it appears to be happening today, it's because Jews and Christians behave on a deep level as if it is a script, not because it has magical predictive powers.

Jews work tirelessly to influence societies, love to agitate, and love to blow smoke up everyone's ass about how awesome they are, but when goyim notice what's happening and complain about excessive Jewish influence, Jews pretend that the goyim don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

They're a race of high-IQ Semitic sociopaths profoundly motivated by religious delusions. The cancer of the Earth. Nature's mistake.

The humanity of Whites cannot be percieved by Jews, particularly how we are grounded in nature and are not fundamentally urbane. They lack it, just like Muzzies lack it. The Hollywood trope that Whites are essentially blind to the humanity of, say, niggers is more Jewish projection. Whenever Jews get on the high horse and start lecturing, it's projection.

Here's the same kike openly teaching that jews come from another dimension, and that their mission is to conquer Earth:

Well, that's one post discredited early. At least I don't have to read the rest of this shite

Prove it or stop pushing this meme

Moloch worship is mentioned several times in the bible as being evil

No, really?

And prove any of that

Jews wrote "Apocalypses", which were Semite jerk-off fantasies about the coming destruction of their goy enemies. They are written with crazy imagery to be opaque to non-Jews– they didn't want the goyim to see what they were thinking. The core of Revelation is a Jewish apocalypse (or more than one) with later Christian additions. Scholars have understood this for a long time.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12712-revelation-book-of

oocities.org/davidmwilliams/ntb519c.html

penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html

Fiery sacrifice of the first-born was a widespread Semitic practice, and the Carthaginians practiced it even into the Roman period. "Moloch" comes from the word "Milk" which means "King", and can be found in names like Melchezidek (holy king). The story in the Bible is another Jew fiction, but does reflect a Semitic practice generally, and it might have had something to do with Yahweh at some point. But a lot of other things do, too. Yahweh (along with Ba'al and Dagon and Asherah) began as a sub-deity of the high god El in the Levantine Semitic pantheon. Yah was a god of the deep ocean (like Poseidon) and of rivers, and probably had serpent-like aspect. He later became a fertility bull deity. After the Zoroastrians arrived and Judaism really got started, he became a pillar of fire and a burning bush and an invisible force. After the Greeks arrived, he became an anthropomorphic troublemaker hanging out on Earth and fucking around and causing trouble for humans, like Zeus.

Nigger what

[citation needed]
[citation needed]

So your "proof" that Yahweh is Moloch is purely speculative, and fails to explain why Moloch worship is denounced several times in the bible.

You also haven't explained how either Saturn or Satan are supposed to also be Moloch (who is supposed to be Yahweh)

That's more like it.

Cool, can you link me the one Revelation is ripping off? Or are you just saying it was one because it's written in a similar style?

The Nero link gives a pretty good argument, but it doesn't really work when the book was written after his death.
Thanks for changing your IP to prove you're the same person

Because evangelical churches were corrupted wholesale once the kikes realized they could use them for their purposes.

All the major evangelical churches support a state for Christ-deniers.

holy shit you're right :^(

important info. thanks

this

we need more posts like this and we need to discuss the ramifications

No, it's just a coincidence that it's spelled like the beverage. An alternative transliteration would be "melekh" or "mlikh".

Bullshit