Jewtube thread

Let's post some great youtube channels here, and some descriptions of why they are great.

Don't waste your time posting any people who are leftist shills/propaganda machines or people who are afraid to make videos on controversial issues and speak their mind. Also don't post people who upload videos that are a complete waste of time, or you can't learn anything from them, or all they do is bitch about shit, such as movie/game/music critics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rainbowdeadpool42
youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
cnbc.com/2017/03/23/jj-jpmorgan-suspend-youtube-ads-over-offensive-videos.html
youtube.com/channel/UCAfm7XVeaT_Z9CmzOSPkpwA/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
vid.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/user/rainbowdeadpool42

youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
this guy discusses topics such as politics, news and occult stuff, alse he has a 10 inch cock

By the way, just wanna set this straight. Just because someone doesn't perfectly agree with everything you think that doesn't mean their retarded. As an example I'm an atheist and Mark Dice is a christian, he probably despises atheists but I can ignore because we share similar viewpoints in other things.

This guy doesn't just shit on leftists, he calls out fake news, laughs at lunatics, and exposes a ton of stupidity in today's culture.

It's actually not really about mainly programming or the usual self-help crap. The guy making these videos is honestly genuine and wants you to stop being a snowflake and help you succeed. He thinks that nothing comes free and you have to work hard to be successful and he hates gatekeepers. You'll get a ton of useful advice from him.

I don't even care about going to China or learning chinese, but these guys make amazing videos about how life and the culture is in China. Serpentza (Winston) is not biased and is just telling his honest opinions about the experiences he had there, obviously some chinese shills and leftists can't stand this so you can see many hate comments.

This is an old man that traveled in 100+ countries. He has a lot of experiences about life in general and cultures. He disabled comments because most would be people shitting on him because he lives a very different life. He recently made a video about the London attack saying that some tribes will never get along, aka muslims and the western culture. He oddly really likes going to Africa, and he has cool videos of people living in poverty or the hotel rooms he visited, or facts about cultures.

He is a repair guy but I just listen to his non-repair videos. He made a successful repair business through very hard work, as he said multiple times, sleepless nights and all that stuff. He obviously can teach you some things about hard work and life in general. Some of his videos are highly motivating, just like the Simple programmer ones.

Probably the only tolerable gaming guy knowing that 99.9% of game media people are trash. He actually puts effort into his videos, he doesn't have cancerous humor, and he posts interesting games.

Great mini documentaries about Japan with a positive guy. He doesn't do the "LOL JAPAN SO WEIRD" shit, he is just showing really cool stuff in a nicely presented way.

I have more but I'll leave it like this, it's long enough. I hope you guys can check some of these channels out and post some great ones that I could watch too, if you have anything similar.

how about you kill yourself

Did you get some sand in your vagina fucko? Don't you have anything better to do?

Not an argument

cnbc.com/2017/03/23/jj-jpmorgan-suspend-youtube-ads-over-offensive-videos.html

Youtube is a piece of shit and it sucks, what's new? Seriously though, I'd use something else if I could, but dailymotion or some meme site just doesn't do it.

youtube.com/channel/UCAfm7XVeaT_Z9CmzOSPkpwA/feed

You can see her nipples and pubic hair through her underwear on her older videos. She deleted some tho

the problem is youtube has a monopoly
same thing with google, the internet will never be truly free until we will break these monopolies

I specifically told you guys to explain why I should watch your channels, and also made a lengthy post explaining some channels that I like. It's not my fault that people just post links without any explanation to why I should click it.

fuck off back to your shitty capeshit flicks threads

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

This guy makes videos about primitive technology. No talking, no music, just text if needed. It's pretty interesting.

If any of you remember FreingElements or Spawktalk they've joined forces yet again to produce 1 video per month.

fucking gross fuck off

Mark Dice is a fraud.

I am dissapoint.

Pogo is an Aussie who does great songs. He's also a right-winger so no fags allowed.

Sup Styx

Mark Dice is a faggot.

More related to Holla Forums is

They review movies and general hollywood happenings and put a lot of effort into each story. They simply report what has happened and why without putting any political spin on it. It is a good example of what journalism is meant to be.
An user posted a link to their latest story about the troubles with the latest Star Trek series. Informative and interesting and treats the audience like adults.

no it doesn't. there's lots of other video sites: vimeo, liveleak, dailymotion…

same with search engines: bing, yahoo, duckduckgo, ixquick…

Be honest and tell me how much you browse youtube in comparison to those videos, besides liveleak because that's a gore/accident site.

nice memes, friend

not at all, but that doesn't mean youtube is a monopoly because the definition of monopoly is the only provider of something

the reason I and many others only use youtube is because the service they provide is so far superior to those of its competitors

which means there is no valid alternative to youtube, which has a de facto monopoly

sure, if we want to expand the meaning of 'monopoly' to the point of uselessness

if everyone is using one provider because that provider is vastly better than its competitors, where is the problem?

You mean the asspie who oscillated between "14/88 gas the kikes race war now" and "the free market will fix it!" every other month?

E;R makes great reviews.

Kill yourself Mark.

the problem is that they can do what they want with their platform because nobody is going to leave for a better one

unless they do something with it that makes it not be the best one anymore

which is pretty much what's happening to twitter, but if they keep it more subtle they can manage to do a shit job without fearing economic repercussions, like youtube and google

I AM YELLING AT YOU IN FRONT OF A GREENSCREEN

vid.me/

It's better than youtube