U.S. State Department: $2 Billion Raised for Kurdistan Probably Won't Ever Get to Them

NOW WITH 100% LESS LEARNINGCHODE

state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/07/260394.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160726042856/https://8ch.net/pol/res/6894073.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice. this is the proper way to deal with rach.

kudos

Agreed, just steal the faggots thread

u wot

[citation needed]

Although I don't suppose you can have less of something if you start out with none at all. :^)

Drown yourself in semen.

Now everyone filter him ID+

Thirded. Senpai surely won't notice us if we hide in a thread just like hyrs!

Ok, bye.

Drown yourself in semen.

filtered and reported

EVERYONE JUST FILTER REPORT IGNORE

no just filter and report. don't fuck up the thread

Reminder that one of the mods is learningkike

yeah, probably thefakesunwoman because a kike would try to claim moon status for themselves, now wouldn't they?

Or, you know, fuck it up.

Anyway, as I noted in the first thread:

So tl;dr the $2.1 billion (in pledges - likely to be less actually donated) will actually be split four ways, three of them going 100% to the Iraqi government, with the fourth maybe being shared with someone else. According to the Director of the State Department's Press Office, however, that someone else is ISIS. While this could be just a slip of the tongue, even if assuming the best case scenario, that means only a fraction of a portion of the pledged $2.1 billion has any possibility at all of going to Kurdistan, which is allegedly home to two-thirds of all refugees and displaced pyrsyns resulting from ISIS and the Syrian War.

Looking at that I am reasonably convinced this is actually a bot that passed the turing test. all A.I.s that have ever passed were programed to be insane

Drown yourself in semen.

Beep boop peepee poopoo

Quoting Rach because fuck the normies.

It's either A.I. or someone so helplessly autistic that they have upwards of 4000 pictures of maddow just for shitposting. I'm an optimist and would like to pretend my fellow man couldn't stoop so low.

Surround yourself in dreamin'.

Nope, man has fallen.

"Pretend" being the operative word I know there is flesh and blood behind learningcode/rach, I just don't want to believe it. Stop being a cunt.

Checked

Who is this strong, independent womyn and what show is she from?

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

1/10, junior.

Drown yourself in semen.

Holy shit is that bad in kurdistan that 2$usd will get you a billion kurd dollars?

And of course, nobody (but me) bothered to bring this up:

The tl;dr of this series of events is:

It figures that you stormderps wouldn't know anything about this, though. We really need a Pol/pol/.

hey learningcode, what are your thoughts about rhodesia?

Kek'd like a madwomyn.

I don't know what's funnier though - you spamming that ugly manpig's face everywhere, or the fact that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that he's me.

fuck off retard

Make a new thread and I'll happily discuss it with you.

Listen retard, you might not believe in magic, but

I DO

Why are you insulting yourself?

why not here?

Autistic liar, thy name is learningcode

Because you're off topic, manpig. Stop derailing this quality thread and go make your own if you want to talk about Rhodesia. If you link it here, I'll gladly respond.

see

You manpigs call me by a lot of names, none of which are mine (Rachposter, Maddowposter, LC, etc.), but I must respond to them anyway because I know how feeble-minded you newfriends are that you cannot quite wrap your head around what us oldfriends have been telling you.

Rachported.

we finally have proof of learningcode admitting to being rachposter, here's an archive.

web.archive.org/web/20160726042856/https://8ch.net/pol/res/6894073.html

For what purpose?

just filter and report faggot

not gaining proof from this ruse cruise to help educated summerfags and others who stumble upon our gully and wish to know more… including the faggotess rachposter.

Completely Rachdiculous.

ᛉ ᛣ

Boku No Bukkake

Filtered.

0/10.

Nice Quads!

HEIL HITLER

CHECK
THESE
SICK
DUBS
CUNT