Fake Conspiracy Theories

What are some Jew-made conspiracy theories that people are actually believing right now?

I've heard the:

Flat Earth
Dinosaurs never existed
All Human History is Fake (ex: Hitler never existed)
The Reptilian "illuminati"

I'm pretty sure this is a Jewish psy-ops to make us look bad. We have to make sure people don't fall in their trap. So let's make a list of retarded theories that just distract us from the real enemy ((())).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
plato.stanford.edu/entries/other-minds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler
americanfreepress.net/how-disinformation-becomes-history/
archive.is/cAVPe
i.sli.mg/SKqx7G.jpg
i.sli.mg/JwPeRc.jpg
scientificamerican.com/article/how-cia-fake-vaccination-campaign-endangers-us-all/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurance_Rockefeller
web.archive.org/web/20151130010656/http://renegadetribune.com/flat-earth-nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
renegadebroadcasting.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=L1xTm8pdGAQ&index=81&list=PL9CEa_42AWKQSzc0hEAlp-D_UJ1c1q99G
ufoskeptic.org/president.html
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/127310/is-a-jesuit-good-for-the-jews
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/11/saint-ignatius-loyola-on-jews.html
ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/jesuit/article/viewFile/3714/3292
epublications.marquette.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1070&context=hist_fac
sites.google.com/a/jewishjesuits.com/www/
youtube.com/watch?v=ytTICHKawfk
brill.com/jesuit-order-synagogue-jews
muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/catholic_historical_review/v099/99.2.cohen.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SRSfesl6lUI
youtube.com/watch?v=T7buv_d8gwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc_C6Yvl2g
youtube.com/watch?v=qqjtkux1st4
youtube.com/watch?v=bDqRNLHSAMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UyMsBo6btAg
youtube.com/watch?v=c5tm4zicOpE
youtube.com/watch?v=9oAMSj-LnXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_mYrbWkEE
youtube.com/watch?v=8QndkhtDaOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dlmjMVJh2o4
youtube.com/watch?v=u4gWkd8UfCs
youtube.com/watch?v=WKry7WiaZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3a2pCaFpg
youtube.com/watch?v=2A8u4Z13hUw
youtube.com/watch?v=-xFz23n1M9s
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZtIU8EiUGs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYco2yDeg1k
archive.is/EIGo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Rulers_of_the_World#Part_4:_The_Satanic_Shadowy_Elite.3F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference
deadlinelive.info/wp-content/uploads/jb030212.mp3
geopotential.com/Papers/RichardRapp-GeometricGeodesy-Vol_I-1991.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table
archive.is/pzwUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_balloon
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2gTSjoEExc
youtube.com/watch?v=1aXuQ9Dg2gE
youtube.com/watch?v=DHt842u_Yw4
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/10/091009-dinosaur-species-never-existed.html
io9.gizmodo.com/the-transformation-of-brontosaurus-and-new-dinosaur-sci-473483561
thetechjournal.com/science/the-three-horned-dinosaur-triceratops-never-existed-say-scientists.xhtml
genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/06_00/puffer_fish.shtml
notjustatheory.com/
archive.org/stream/HowHitlerDefiedTheInternationalBankers/HowHitlerDefiedTheBankers_djvu.txt
ia800206.us.archive.org/3/items/HowHitlerDefiedTheInternationalBankers/HowHitlerDefiedTheBankers.pdf
k1project.org/explore-health/hiroshima-and-nagasaki-the-long-term-health-effects
youtube.com/watch?v=gLhsRxl5Ecs
youtube.com/watch?v=iHT6Afq4i0w
youtube.com/watch?v=mzgON_5sg4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9T3RigdQA
youtube.com/watch?v=BiZLd30Phf8
intellihub.com/newtown-tax-assessors-database-whole-town-sandy-hook-bought-christmas-day-2009-says-investigator/
youtu.be/J3Oyad6IG1w
youtu.be/ql_TTguKxnE
youtu.be/aLlNKy5j_O8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

found the globe cuck. this goes beyond what your little brain can accept.

Give me some epic "proof", literally retarded lad :ˆ)

Also, let's make a list of those that are true.

Jews
Marxists

I've never heard this one before, but it's really terrifying to think about. I've been looking for new material to write about.

These are some of the worst:

Illuminati is real whether or not anyone in the know actually uses the term "Illuminati". And whether or not they are actually Reptillians (the idea of which seems to originate in UFO culture and channelling/spiritual culture rather than political conspiracy culture) there is a lot of reptile symbolism in use and old myths about royal lines descended from dragons and/or sea serpents.

Lol I forgot about the Nukes Don't Exist.

What do you think about Vaccines?

Fucking these. It makes absolutely NO sense to pretend to do these things. If you are at the point of staging a school shooting to push gun control, or demolishing some of the most prominent buildings in the country, you will have no qualms about talking a few lives doing it. You would not face the enormous risk of being found out when you could simply do yourself what you claim others did. The crisis actor claims are utterly nonsensical.
Whether you think 9/11 was simply al-Qaida, the CIA, the Saudis, Moassad, or all of the above, it takes a supreme denial of reality to believe that they would go to all the trouble of faking it instead of just doing it.

It's a pseudo-philosophical problem. You can't prove that yesterday happened and that all of your memories of that day were not just created now. It has no practical application and it does not substantiate casual reality.

Solipsism.

Yeah, Dark City discusses it, as well as a few books. I.E. If a sufficiently powerful being wished, it could have created the world last tuesday, and you'd never know the difference, as it created all of your memories along with it.

Moon landing was fake
9/11 was an inside job
Obama is a secret Muslim

Ah, the life of the Replicant for me!

What better way to get rid of your ideological enemies than to convince them their medicine is actually poison?

The holocaust didn't happen.

think about it before you reee, that is a fake conspiracy theory because it didn't happen

The lamestream media sure did do a number on you my friend.

…sheeple

Saged for faggotry.

OP, remember when jews in the DNC colluded with jews in the media to SNEAK an outcome which benefited jews against popular will?

Google it yourself. It happened barely 2 months ago.

"Sanders" "Nevada" "wasserman" "conspiracy theories"

What happened is that jews did conspire, but until they were busted cold, chuckled at their accusers as believing in "conspiracy theories."

I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but it's a damning piece of evidence in recent memory.

Anything Jonestein mentions at all is a jewish-made conspiracy theory.

Also, choose a conspiracy theory at random. Google WHAT IS ___? Click around. The articles you find explaining it are almost guaranteed to be WRITTEN by a jew. It's uncanny.

The Arabs run Hollywood.
- t. Jones

I agree that it doesn't make sense to stage shootings, bombings, etc., when you could just do them, and your a psychopathic elitist who has no qualms about just doing it for real, and it makes no sense to me why they would fake them, but from looking at the available Sandy Hook information, I'm pretty sure they faked it, even though I can't understand why.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

The only reasons I can come up with for faking events that you could more easily just get a patsy to do for real are:

1) Maybe the family members of actual dead people tend to be extremely inconvenient, look into things, don't stop digging around, go to the media, etc.

and

2) Not an explanation for wide spread faking, but in the case of a single event or a handful of events, they could be test runs to work out how to effectively fake major happenings, in preparation for faking things that actually matter.

Patriarchy.
Institutional racism in the West.

yup. solipsists are cancer. they base their entire ideology on the fact that they can think that they are the only consciousness. well, you can also think that you are not the only consciousness. so that ties it up right there. then you get into logical arguments and solipsism dies there. you think in english, which was taught to you by other people. you can get a body scan and you wont have any special hidden compartment that makes everyone else fake. etc etc. you can go on and on but the people that buy into that garbage are such relativists that you can slap them in the face and ask them if they just got smacked and they will unironically tell you "i dont know".

This is the most shallow retarded dismissal of a serious philosophical position. You are way way way way way way way too stupid to understand why you're wrong, and how laughably wrong everything you're saying is but please, for the good of the board and the world, never talk about philosophy again.

If you'd like to educate yourself, here:
plato.stanford.edu/entries/other-minds/

A useful western achievement with a proven history of immunizing populations against diseases.

Does that mean every vaccine works well? No. Is the flu vaccine terribly useful? Perhaps not. Still, when it comes to the science, vaccines work.

Der Sturmer was right.

The mars rovers never left earth, and are roaming around Utah.

Is this why NASA adds a stupid red filter to everything from "Mars"? Because if you color correct photos from Mars it has blue skies.

sure, kike
than why you dont take them?

Some others:

The tell is the American flag on the rover. If you adjust the image to match what it looks like on EArth the skies become blue. Either Mars has blue skies or the rover is in Utah.

I thought that the Warburgs actually did back the Nazis early on, but pulled out as they realized they weren't good goys to be controlled when the Nazis started their own voucher system instead of using Jewish international banking?

you are mistaken with that, user
real question in solipsistic idea is, how many people there are consciousness and how many of them are just "boots"
in "hard" solipsism, there is just one consciousness beeing, but this is not nessesary one single person
no. morons who dont know what they are talkin about, are cancer (and kikes)

this

gas yourself. im dismissing it because all of the evidence beyond what you can philosophize points to reality being intersubjective. never talk about philosophy again when you consider solipsism a "serious philosophical position."

neitzsche btfo'd solipsists FOR GOOD over a century ago

"To the realists. You sober people who feel that you are armed against passion and fantasy and would gladly make your emptiness into a point of pride and a decoration, you call yourselves realists and imply that the world is really constituted as it appears to you. Before you alone does reality stand unveiled, and perhaps you yourselves are the best part of it. But aren't you, even in the your most unveiled condition, still extremely passionate and obscure beings in comparison to fish, and still all too similar to an artist in love? And what is "reality" to an artist in love? You still carry around with you ways of assessing things whose origin lies in the passions and loves of earlier centuries! A secret and indelible drunkenness is still incorporated in your sobriety! Your love of "reality," for instance–oh, that is an old, a primordial love! In every feeling, in every sense-impression, there is a part of this old love. And it has also been worked on and woven by some fantasy, some prejudice, some irrationality, some incomprehension, some fear, and whatever else! That mountain over there! That cloud! What is 'real' about them anyway? Remove the phantasm and all the human contribution from them, you sober ones! Aye, if you could do that! If you could forget your heritage, your past, your prior training–your entire humanity and animality! For us, there is no "reality"–and not for you either, you sober ones. We are not nearly as foreign to each other as you think, and maybe our good will to get beyond drunkenness is just as respectable as your belief that you are altogether incapable of drunkenness."

Fuck off back to Reddit. Only a fucking level 1 redpill Redditfag would think Sandy hoax was real. You're obviously so fucking new, you don't know about the original threads with all the evidence anons gathered.

No, most of that goes back to a hoax book written by the non-existent "Sydney Warburg".

I genuinely think flat-earth fags are onto something in the sense that the North Pole and Antarctic were once connected.

Have you considered the flag may look redder than usual because it is covered in red dust?

Next you'll inform me about how the Frankfurt School did away with gender for good over a century ago.

You are absolute cancer and the kind of ideology you think is "philosophy" is very near to root of much of the destruction of western culture we see taking place right now.

This jewed out shrek is pissing all over one of the crown jewels of western culture. Come one Holla Forums, I know you're smarter than this.

That stupid "The Rothschilds control all the שorld's private banks, and therefore control the world" conspiracy theory is pretty retarded. Why would the Jews want to rule the world? They're good קeןקסe aחd חot greedy at all.

All the bullshit Hitler myths come from this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Adolf_Hitler

says the flatfaggot.

sure they work. they kills goyims
kike science

how is the weather down there in tel aviv?

only reason i quoted neitzsche is because his quote highlights how incompatible white nationalism/fascism is with solipsist cancer. you dismiss culture and your ancestors because of your own delusional of being a special snowflake. why are you arguing with a borg of the system on a cambodian onion farming forum anway? dont you have more pressing concerns to ponder, like how somehow your mother isnt real but you definitely are?

fails at greentext at a crucial moment

Most conspiracy theories are psyops, christians that read too much into revelations, liars, and schitzoids. That said i do like a good conspiracy theory. I do not believe that nukes or fake, or that the earth is flat, those two are definitely subversion.

Actually, I heard DallasGoldberg and his crisis actor disinfo long before Sandy Hook even happened (which it did), back when it was mostly based around the idea that the Giffords shooting never happened and Jared Laughner was a photoshop compost.

It was retarded than, and it's even more retarded now.

It's also pretty interesting that DallasGoldbug got his start doing work for "JFK researcher" (((Robert Groden))), who was a consultant on (((Oliver Stone)))'s "JFK", which was executive produced by Israeli spy (((Arnon Milchan))), who aided the same nuclear program that Kennedy was killed over. But that "conspiracy theory" relies on actual connections, not laughing dads and people who look kinda similar, so you probably aren't interested.

Many vaccines helped colonize Africa (because of Malaria). Now-a-days though there MIGHT be the possibility of them having dangerous chemicals, but overall the benefits outweigh the possible dangers.

This is what happens when serious philosophical positions get retardified into memes. I haven't said anything about the social consequences of taking solipsism seriously (which literaly no person on earth does, which would be abundantly clear to you if you actually understood what the position is), or whether they would be good or bad. The history of philosophy is a history of working out the logically consistent conclusions of valid inferences from given assumptions. It was not developed in relation to your muh current century Holla Forums world view, and the various technical positions in the history of epistemology have no relation to anything outside their own logical consistency of inconsistency.

Read a fucking book.

composite

Red Symphony mentions Warburg. Check it out.

*or inconsistency

Reptilians are real

I don't know where you came from, but you should fuck off right back. Sandy Hoax never happened, it was a fucking false-flag to take away the 2nd amendment, or to create a military state.

>>>/reddit/

I'm curious about something though, according to solipsism, wouldn't it make no sense to read a book because it's the knowledge of someone else? (and not yours per se)

sure. "might"
wouldnt be better just live niggers with malaria alone in Africa and build that wall around Europe, btw?

nobody some do takes it seriously because there is no point. so say one day you have an epiphany that you are the only consciousness, next you wake up in a craft to battle agent smith and restore zion, is it real now or is it just more borgs? when you have literally any proof that what brings consciousness into reality is specific to yourself, let me know. but that is not possible because i would have to find it myself. maybe if i give myself a lobotomy ill find the super secret vortex hidden inside that everybody else does not have and ill finally be free.

This comment exemplifes how utterly you fail to understand the position.

Solipsism does not mean "being selfish and thinking other people don't matter". Solipsism is not the position "other people are dumb and i"m da only real person XDDD"

Solipsism is a kind of metaphysical idealism that results from taking skeptical problems in epistemology seriously.

On an actual solipsistic view, reading a book would be one way of interacting with your own mind, as would literally all other actions, because that's what Solipsism, the view that all that there is is your own mind, entails.

Occam's Razor. Elaborate stage performances of major disasters make no sense and assumes that every crisis actor won't fuck up something. It's not a Hollywood set.

No, bro. There's a reason Michael Collins Piper is dead and Jones and Icke are still roaming the Earth.

americanfreepress.net/how-disinformation-becomes-history/
archive.is/cAVPe

Here's an image according to (((reddit))), see what you can make out of it (how many are real and how many are fake).

Holla Forums doesn't let me upload it though.

i.sli.mg/SKqx7G.jpg

Also, the most retarded one by far is the Hibernian Conspiracy.

t. Irish

(the file was to big, reeeee) [sorry lads, can't upload directly]

i.sli.mg/JwPeRc.jpg

Apologies user, I've never studied solipsism except from summaries.

Why don't you look these things yourself instead of relying on concensus reality, you pathetic retard.

have to be honest the over the horizon sightlines flat earthers cite are pretty convincing

What do you think of its relations to gnosticism/pantheism/panentheism et al.?

Any eclipse is enough to disprove them.

(((renegade/firestarter media))) was pushing this one but it seems they gave up when the goy didn't fall for it.

Their big thing now is trying to convince the goy not to vote for Trump because he's a "kike shill".

jesus. you realy dont have idea. in solipsism, there is no "someone else" and you are just my bad dream or at the best, thinking talking soulless automata

it's not on earth, mars' blue atmosphere can be seen in a telescope, simple physics will tell you the atmosphere would be blue, rayleigh scattering is no less valid for mars atmospheric composition, only during dust storms does it turn red or white due to the colour of the dust and mie scattering

Sounds like a retarded version of Descartes

It was popular conspiracy theory long before anybody on Renegade started pushing it. I don't know why so many people are bent on crediting Sinead and her non-existent "Firestarter Media" (which is just her) with it.

found the jew

red lighting turns blue into black, not purple

shlomo, you are supposed to ignore blatantly obvious hoaxes. denying them only brings more attention. now you probably have some newfags looking into it right now. amateur hour.

Jonesberg gets fed disinfo by the jews, stuff like 9/11 holograms and Sandy Hook crisis actors. Whether he's in on this or just being a unwitting useful idiot I don't know.

The best ones are those about the jews themselves:

- Jewish slaves built the pyramids.
- Romans killed Jesus.
- Spain was mean to Jews.
- The Russian Empire was mean to Jews.
- The Soviet Union was mean to Jews.
- Everything meaningful in society was invented by a Jew.
- Every great historical was Jewish or worked for Jews (Holla Forums is falling for that one so often).
etc…

My recent favorite I just heard a couple of days ago, Otto Skorzeny (Austrian SS-Obersturmbannführer of the Waffen-SS leader of commandos then Werewolfs, knight of the Iron cross) was a Mossad agent after the war (despite no proof whatsoever and countless proof he kept working closely with nazis and had a hand in the networks for migration to South America).

Renegade popularized it in the far right circles, Stormfront always rejected it as a Jewish psyop. Meanwhile Renegade attacks the smarter voices in the community that reject it, classic shill behavior.

Here's the audio version of that article with additional commentary. He names George Knupffer as the real author of The Red Symphony.

The person he knew, but doesn't name, behind two of the other hoaxes ("The Rabbi's Speech" and "A Racial Program for the 20th Century") is the late Eustace Mullins.

It's only related insofar as they are all (or at least all include, as in the case of "gnosticism" as an entity) metaphysical theses. It's incompatible with gnosticism since gnosticism has cosmology including things besides one mind thinking it's an individual human consciousness.

It's not necessarily incompatible with pantheism if pantheism is understood as the bare thesis that "everything is god". On a solipsistic view, if the one existing mind that is all there is is god, you could say that's a kind of pantheism.

Really it's just one, not particularly remarkable position in the history of epistemology and metaphysics that is completely logically insolluble (which is why it remains of the tradition in the first place), just like basically every other substantial philosophical problem.

When a well meaning, but shallow zealot like Mark Passio, starts taking words with specific technical meanings out of the western philosophical canon, and throwing them to the swine with loose, vague, ideologically motivated definitions, you end up with the kind of retard fest we see in this thread where no one even understands what the position they're talking about is.

Thanks. I forgot about that video.

see

On the weird side of Youtube, I've seen a lot of sperging lately about RH-negative blood, thinking people without it have supernatural qualities or are aliens or Elohim or whatnot.

I think you misunderstand how astronomical images are processed. They aren't just normal cameras strapped to a rocket. There is substantial post-processing required for every image to turn it from analytically useful to visually useful. And they aren't just JPGs or something; they use specialized formats that contain a lot more information than standard images (e.g. I use FITS files for my research). It isn't just a matter of slapping a filter on it. And then you have to deal with the fact that cameras are not eyes, and it is nontrivial to balance the image to what we would see. Take a look at spectral band response curves.
And if you seriously think the image would get changed by someone walking around and flicking switches on the monitors displaying it I don't know what to tell you.

When was the last time you looked at images from the surface, anyway? We've gotten better at these things since 1975.

scientificamerican.com/article/how-cia-fake-vaccination-campaign-endangers-us-all/

No, Eric Dubay did that. He made one of the most popular flat-Earth documentaries (ripped off from an older book, IIRC), and then "Adolf Hitler vs The Jew World Order" (a TGSNT/Honest Media Today DVDs mash-up), to connect it to revisionism.

Renegade was late to the flat-Earth party, even on the far-right.

That's false. I rarely listen to Renegade, but I know of at least two of their hosts who are vehemently anti-flat-Earth.

Another thing that sets off alarm bells:

((( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman )))

Stanton Friedman (born July 29, 1934) is a retired nuclear physicist and professional ufologist who resides in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident. He worked on research and development projects for several large companies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
The concept of "Majestic Twelve" emerged during a period in the 1980s when ufologists believed there had been a cover-up of the Roswell UFO incident and speculated some secretive upper tier of the United States government was responsible.[3] Their suppositions appeared to be confirmed in 1984 when ufologist Jaime Shandera received an envelope containing film which, when developed, showed images of eight pages of documents that appeared to be briefing papers describing "Operation Majestic Twelve".[3] The documents purported to reveal a secret committee of twelve, supposedly authorized by United States President Harry S. Truman in 1952, and explain how the crash of an alien spacecraft at Roswell in 1947 had been concealed, how the recovered alien technology could be exploited, and how the United States should engage with extraterrestrial life in the future.[3][4]

Shandera and his ufologist colleagues Stanton T. Friedman and Bill Moore say they later received a series of anonymous messages that led them to find what has been called the "Cutler/Twining memo" in 1985 while searching declassified files in the National Archives. Purporting to be written by General Nathan F. Twining to President Eisenhower's assistant Robert Cutler and containing a reference to Majestic 12, the memo is widely held to be a forgery, likely planted as part of a hoax.[5] Historian Robert Goldberg wrote that the ufologists came to believe the story despite the documents being "obviously planted to bolster the legitimacy of the briefing papers".

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurance_Rockefeller
In later life, Rockefeller became interested in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then-president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House. They asked for all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, to be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Rockefeller, was the Roswell UFO incident. In September 1994, the Air Force categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Rockefeller briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to declassify numerous documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.

This to me is one of the main false flag theories

I almost want to become a flat earther because of their legendary smug bantz

They're somehow infinitely smug because of how seemingly ridiculous their view is, like a reptilian conspiracy theorist looking down on people who are jew wise looking down on people who blame the white man's corporations looking down on the normalfags

I swear these autisticks are on another plane of ironic yet possibly true thought

We should also make a list of conspiracy theories that Holla Forums doesn't know about that are true so we can more knowing of the world

For example, anything from the soft Moon Landing was faked to all of the /x/ stuff showing how involved (((they))) are in the occult and devil shit.

Looks like they've removed the flat earth articles from their site but you can still find them in archives.

web.archive.org/web/20151130010656/http://renegadetribune.com/flat-earth-nationalism

Just because one or two of them may not be cashing checks from the FBI/CIA doesn't mean the rest are clean.

I view this as more the jews or something even more sinister has completely brainwashed and lied to us about almost all of history and fabricated the stories we read in our history books through mass hypnosis/manipulation, like we are living in a real life matrix

Now you're getting it, Roundy.

I don't know why but silly fuckers like you always make my sides fucking shatter

Holla Forums has progressed too far, I want off the ride now

Wat

You can't turn on a television or open a magazine for 1 minute without seeing the "blue marble" image, which is admittedly not a picture but a "composite of ribbons" taken at high altitude and cut into a ball. They lie in plain sight yet the ball Earth is everywhere, non-stop in news, social media, movies and proud dumbshits like you will STILL inironically claim that questioning it is a ZOG conspiracy. You need several promotions to make it up to moron.

Here is the definition of "false flag":
The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

The en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair was a false flag.

Get your terms straight. There are a lot of people using the terms false flag and hoax like they have the same meaning. They don't.

Take that, Curveholds.

He thinks Sandy Hoax actually happened.

I don't see your point?

I never denied that some of them are flat-Earthers, just that they didn't start it or bring it to the far-right.

Kyle Hunt used to do shows with Celtic Rebel about how everything is a secret asshole (watch "Don't Go West"). He and Sinead are just the kind of people who gravitate to the popular "/x/-tier" conspiracy theories. There's no reason to think they're agents. Most of that probably comes from people who are butthurt over them calling Richard Spencer gay (he probably is tbh).

don't play stupid, all digital cameras work the same way, the rovers carry the exact same cmos sensors you find in commodity cameras, the only difference is in the filters used. those filters and the range of spectra they cover are clearly documented so you can easily reconstruct visible light rgb composites from the data and get blue skies

curiosity is a massive departure from previous depictions, except the very earliest, the first photo ever released was as you'd expect, but was quickly turned cartoon red. everything between that and curiosity has been cartoon red, clearly colorized, and it's not hard to believe it was done for propaganda purposes

it's not hard to look at the colours produced of known objects such as the flag and calibration plaques that no lighting condition and white balance combination can produce those, only intentional red coloration can

it's not hard to look at the true colour of mars through a telescope and conclude that the surface must have a similar appearance from the ground level, not cartoon red

fucking shill

Flat-out denial is just silly, but I think there's certainly evidence for something suspicious even if it's just a lack of proper follow-up.

Eh. I can agree with planes hitting the towers, but not so much the Pentagon and the field. There's a really good documentary about 9/11 called "9/11: The New Pearl Harbor" on youtube that explains why in excruciating detail.

Never even heard of these.

Often unnecessary (seasonal flu vaccines, for example, do statistically nothing and are often produced quite cheaply) and often dangerous in context, but strictly speaking there's nothing wrong with vaccination itself.

Why would it even matter to the kikes that we believe the earth is a sphere?

Nukes don't exist is by far the most annoying. For some reason I find it infuriating.

HAARP is my favorite though. I don't believe it, but I find it amusing and harmless.

I don't know if HAARP ever worked but they certainly spent a lot of time and money on it.

We should start assigning ranks to levels of redpills, it would help distinguish us from the plebbit/cuckchan crowd

uh, yeah some of those are digital composites of satellite data, of course those look fake, they kind of are

look at the real photographs and you won't find any discrepancies

The flat earth pic towards the end with the UN flag reminded me of the All Blue from One Piece

The currents all make sense now…

Are you trying to demolish my sides?

hello, newfriend

smoke salvia and tell me if you still think the earth isnt flat. Also clearly nukes and gravity weapons are devastating, imagine if common goyim had control over gravity weapons or some shit imagine how much damage you could cause incredibly quickly. It actually makes sense that physics and theoretical physics would be a huge false flag because if North Korea made a weapon that could unbind earths gravity or some shit it is game over for the kikes. Everyone knows Einsteins theories were full of shit and they bullshitted what gravity was.

If your argument can be destroyed by asking, “Why would anyone do that?” and not having ANY answer whatsoever, then you don’t have an argument.

I don't think it was ever for weather modification. I think it was for electronic warfare.

Damn, I thought for a second you might at least have an interesting response. Instead, I got:

t. Ballbuster

Of course it was certainly a cover for something else but I still think they tried their hands at weather control.

I'm not a flat earther but… really? Think about the implications of flat earth. If earth is a flat plane then space, the "other planets", literally the entire cosmology of the physical world must be radically different than we have been told. The implications are too numerous and too universal to even being to list, but the more spiritual elements in the flat earth community seem to think the main reason for the space-balls cosmology was to decieve us into believeing we are just one unimportant planet among trillions of billions of others instead of literally the most important thing in existence. Serious religious implications.

Their latest target is Kevin MacDonald, they're saying he's a kike shill.

You have to go a long way to make up for shilling flat earth kikery and there is not sign they're going to do that, they're just improving their shilling tactics.

Flat Earth sounds redicilous and even I don't fully believe in it, but they make some good observation like no curviture in videos recorded with weatherballoons or the videos that show sun shining a hotspot over the clouds from a video shot from a weatherballoon. I personally don't know how to explain those and I've haven't seen a rational response to those two phenomenom. If one you pollacks could enlighten me and set me straight.

Even thou I can't explain those I still don't believe in flat earth. I don't believe we went to the moon or can go into space. I believe flat earth started as a falseflag strawman spyops against people who were exposing nasa's lies. I personally don't believe we went to the moon, and I believe I can prove that the concept is impossible and the video evidence is wrong.

Later that psyops against skeptics against moonlanding and ISS was adopted into psyops againt pollacks and other conspiracy minded people.

The reason why it's so effective to convert people is that they seem to have explanations to everything while the opposite side can't really explain anything or are unwilling to. Thus people who are confused are led straight to Flat earth side. Thus people should fight against these conspiracy psyops against by giving rational explenations and not ridicule. The establishment has tried ridiculing us for racism and nationalism and we still are growing in numbers. It would be stupid to assume that you can socially engineer a pollack out of an idea by mocking him. Explain and be polite.

This could be fraud. In the 19th century most of research was faulty and there were conmen everywhere. Dinosaurs and fossiles were used to promote evolutionary narrative of history. There been dinosaurs and fossile hoaxes before. I believe in evolution and biodiversity through to natural selection, but I don't for example believe in big bang. It was a theory invented to make creationism a scientific basis by catholic priest and later gnostic Albert Einstein promoted it. Albert Einstein was fraud in many ways and usually do to his political Jewish supremacist world view. Just because I don't believe in bid bang or black holes doesn't mean I don't believe evolution. And I personally think it would be easy to fake and make lots of money with promoting dinosaurs.

Not all human history is fake, but there are historical revisionist like the Zionist Freemasons who promoted study of history to prove their world view to be true. All the expeditions to Middle east and africa during 18th, 19th and early 20th century were by freemasons. They got money from jews to seek proof that that Jews were once egyptian or proof of the exodus. Also they tried to find the solomon's treasure underneath Jerusalem etc. Also after WW2 there's been huge effort to revisionise history so that the contact of white people
all over the world is removed. Basically to redicule the idea that Anchient Aryans weren't globally spread. Yet we can see that there is proof of super civilization that were lead by whites. Yes I know… We wuz khangs.

That's a genuine psyops. Before WW2 all conspiracy theories were about politics and money. The two majour conspiracies were the communist conspiracy and the jewish conspiracy. Then there was some smaller like the Jekyl islan, battle of the waterloo and the rothchild english bank, Jewish blood rituals, Titanic was swapped to Olympic and being sunk for ensurence money etc. All conspiracies were about money and power. Then came the hippy movement and from there came the psyopses to direct attention away from jews and the communist.

Alt-right? More like, alt-kike.

renegadebroadcasting.com/

You retards, the earth is a torus not flat. If you go north far enough you come out of Antartica.

Because you're inside the fucking earth!

Believing you're a small speck on an insignificant rock spinning in a giant void, knowing that you inhabit the center of the universe. Who is easier to control?

Got any? Go google and come back, I even know which ones they'll be. While you're at ask why they're perfect spheres and not "pear shaped" ellipsoids.

I don't understand how that could possibly work. What's the theoretical basis for it?

muh dik

Don't forget, many anons here have discussed the possibility of some normalfags being literal npcs because there aren't enough souls on earth for the growing population

Here are some other theories to take into consideration

This one is my favorite.
And best of all,
10 out of fucking 10 OPSEC on the jews' part for keeping all of this secret for 70+ years without even the slightest leak despite thousands of agents being involved.

Renegade spend 99% of their time attacking people of the far right, everyone but them is a "kike shill". I'm surprised more people don't see through it.

No one wants anything to do with your alt-kike, fagot boys club.

For the first argument, that might be true. Although Newtonian mechanics would probably still work so I'm not sure what the issue there is. Einsteinian mechanics are frankly rarely used outside of astrophysics and engineering projects that require high accuracy with relation to gravitational calculation.

I can, however, see the second argument. Unbinding the Book of the World is definitely something I could see them trying to do, but it's much easier to just get the goyim to focus on cummies, bread, circuses, etc. than it is to wholesale fabricate science so I find it a bit unlikely.

Torus tard doesn't know he's inside the Con-cave

Honestly, I don't know how Holla Forums hasn't heard of our Lord and Savior Steven Christ:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1xTm8pdGAQ&index=81&list=PL9CEa_42AWKQSzc0hEAlp-D_UJ1c1q99G

If you really cared about the white race, you would using your real email address and use your physical address as a signature.

Stop it you absolute fucking madman!

Sure, but the progressive unbinding of the Book of the World has been going on since before significant kike subversion, what with Copernicus, Galileo, and Newton. Darwin…I don't know how much kikery is involved there.

But I will give you that the latest so-called "narcissism of man" to be unbound - the idea that man controls himself - is accredited to (((Freud))).

Aaaand into the trash it does. People as far back as ancient China and ancient Greece had been trying to figure out what the fuck dinosaur fossils were, Megalosaurus and Iguanadon were described in scientific literature in the fucking 1820s and a nearly complete Iganadon was unearthed in 1834.

There was huge propability that Nukes actually weren't real and was used as a psyops so the people in the axis nations wouldn't dare to fight back. There are actually very little proof of nukes. Many of the test videos are fake as fuck and clearly edited from multiple videos into a propaganda.

Satellites could also be false.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can't shoot chinamen by firing into the sky.

ufoskeptic.org/president.html
this is seemingly backed up by an anecdote by a former, now dead, CIA employee who revealed that eisenhower had to threaten to use the US army to invade area 51 if they didn't tell him what they had

furthermore of course, the continued accumulation of second kind encounters i.e. physical evidence, the remarkable consistency of abductee reports and the anatomical and dna discrepancies of known skulls that fit the physical description of greys pretty much provide an undeniable basis

add on top the vast body of historic and prehistoric sightings and you'd have to be literally retarded to not believe in UFO's

the only thing holding you back is the stigma and even bigger body of disinfo floating around designed to confuse, discredit and mislead you

the most amusing thing is the "scientists" who in one breath will claim that due to drakes equation and so on, it's pretty much certain that life exists out there, and in the very next breath will not even consider the remote possibility that we have already made contact before we even started looking

according to one particularly interesting variant, the entire universe was colonized using 1970's rocketry over 2 billion years ago

How do you know?

That's cuz you hit the central sun octaherdon/outwards-facing-space-ball, dummy.

ay bby, you want some fuk?

Sphere Queer

I tried it at night so the sun wouldn't get in the way.

The same rhetoric could be flipped on its head to support holohoax believers, be open to the possiblities
And best of all,

there's some in your picture, just look it up

they're not, the imperfections are just too small to notice in a photo

What's the basis of their attacks on MacDonald? I haven't seen any of that.

He is extremely overrated, though. I'm not saying CoC is necessarily a bad book, but it's hardly the be-all and end-all on the jewish problem, as so many like to pretend. He's also made some pretty bizarre statements, like comparing National Socialism to the jewish strategy in Separation and Its Discontents (possibly another book), and suggesting that we make a deal with the jews to support Israel in exchange for an end to non-White immigration into Europe.

theres some disinformation in this thread
i wont say which ones are, but dont underestimate the enemy

I dunno
This sounds a bit overcomplicated

Jesuit Order and Jews

Is a Jesuit Good for the Jews?
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/127310/is-a-jesuit-good-for-the-jews

Saint Ignatius Loyola on the Jews
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/11/saint-ignatius-loyola-on-jews.html

St. Ignatius of Loyola and the Jews
ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/jesuit/article/viewFile/3714/3292

Antonio Possevino and Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry
epublications.marquette.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1070&context=hist_fac

Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry - A Biographical Dictionary
sites.google.com/a/jewishjesuits.com/www/

Loyola & the Jesuits: Financed by Spanish and Dutch Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=ytTICHKawfk

The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews: Jesuits of Jewish Ancestry and Purity-of-Blood Laws in the Early Society of Jesus
brill.com/jesuit-order-synagogue-jews
muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/catholic_historical_review/v099/99.2.cohen.pdf

They're saying he's controlled opposition (which is much more likely what renegade is).

2spoopy

you guys say flat earth is a psy op but i went to hampton beach today with my telescope. you can see the north face of ipswich bay, which is 40 miles away. according to this globalist chart, ipswich bay should have receded behind 1066 feet of water. it didnt.

according to this chart, at a distance of 7 miles the bottom 32 feet of any given landmark should disappear. however with the telescope i see that bottom 32 feet of any lighthouse from 7+ miles away, even when holding the telescope in the water instead of on my boat.

there are videos all over youtube of this, cameras without fisheye lense at 121,000 feet show no curvature. water flatness tests show no curvature. landmark recede test with telescopes show that disappearing landmarks are caused by the vanishing point of perspective (it looks like a boat is disappearing below horizon, but aim telescope at it & you can see the whole hull).

it's not a psy op, and saying that is not an argument. this chan is supposed to be better than that.

Literally why?

Alex Jones' Nazi Obsession
youtube.com/watch?v=SRSfesl6lUI

Alex Jones: Nazi Neocons
youtube.com/watch?v=T7buv_d8gwY

Alex Jones: Teutonic Zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI

Alex Jones: Nazi Media Control
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc_C6Yvl2g

Alex Jones: Nazis Created the EU
youtube.com/watch?v=qqjtkux1st4

Alex Jones: Nazis Created the UN
youtube.com/watch?v=bDqRNLHSAMQ

Alex Jones: The Nazi British Crown
youtube.com/watch?v=UyMsBo6btAg

Alex Jones: Devil Worshiping Nazis
youtube.com/watch?v=c5tm4zicOpE

Alex Jones: Nazi Deja Vu in America
youtube.com/watch?v=9oAMSj-LnXU

Alex Jones: Rise of the Fourth Reich
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_mYrbWkEE

Alex Jones: Obama's Nazi Spy Program
youtube.com/watch?v=8QndkhtDaOQ

Alex Jones: Nazi Gold & the Vatican Bank
youtube.com/watch?v=dlmjMVJh2o4

Alex Jones: Nazi Roots of the EU Revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=u4gWkd8UfCs

Alex Jones: The Royal Family's Nazi Ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=WKry7WiaZkQ

Alex Jones: The Nazi Links to the European Union
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3a2pCaFpg

Alex Jones: America looks a Lot Like Nazi Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=2A8u4Z13hUw

Alex Jones: TSA Tactics Find Ominous Parallel in Nazi Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=-xFz23n1M9s

Alex Jones: America is Becoming Nazi Germany of The 21st Century
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZtIU8EiUGs

Alex Jones: Writer Reveals Parallels Between Modern-Day America and Nazi Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=UYco2yDeg1k

Marble Garblers BTFO

I think spherical earth is a psyop and we actually exist in a Runescape type world were there are multiple planes and there are NPC and grinders and grinding actually determines your place in the plane until you manage to move to other planes like Guthix or Zaros

no you retard, the whole point is that a small group with compartmentalized knowledge, directing a slightly larger group with partial, incomplete knowledge, is able to deceive a massive group of useful idiots, in such a way that very few participants of the conspiracy actually has to know about it, and even fewer has to have complete knowledge, and despite this, leaks and sources indicating a conspiracy do exist, you just dismissed them with no argument

why am I replying to a shill?

You're fucking killing me inside man

dank one

Looks like he's talking about Spencer, and just replying to MacDonald's tweet about it.

archive.is/EIGo8

you need to go outside more, son

hol' up satan

what does…. "OUTSIDE" really mean????

Jones is a tool obv, but I have always wondered what Holla Forums has to say about the fact that Nazi scientists were brought over through Operation Paperclip and formed the core of various entities within the US gov that are now clearly part of the control system (NASA, CIA…)

What's with the Paperclip Nazis? Is it all a lie?

I kind of hope not.

Don't forget his based efforts of sneaking into Bohemian Grove (god knows why he hasn't had an 'accident' since then) and also crashing Cenk's fucking life

Lowkey, I kind of suspect that he is only alive right now because he pushes insane shit in order to make the Bohemian Grove look like just another insane fairytale.

tinfoil crinkles

ever heard of the ionosphere? the weather is basically electrically driven, typhoons, cold and warm fronts are actually associated with regions of elevated currents, same with earthquakes, once the pressure reaches a certain threshold rock becomes quite conductive and an induction of current either from space or some other source can cause a discharge in the rock that releases pressure

so lets say your enemy has something important at an earthquake risk zone, you pump a few hundred million watts into the ionosphere in such a way that it follows the magnetic field to a predetermined point on the earth, and the resulting discharge triggers an earthquake right under your enemy's feet

The onus is on you to prove the earth is a sphere and some of us are walking around upside down on it as it spins at millions of miles an hour. You are the one supporting a far-fetched story that contradicts what our observations tell us. You are the one who needs to provide proof that the earth is a big ball, spherecuck. NASA CGI doesn't count.

Good point, but you'd think the globalists wouldn't even want the idea of that being exposed. Maybe they do much worse things, maybe it goes much deeper, like their pedo child sex trafficking rings and other child devil sacrifice shit.

Jones' Bohemian Grove "infiltration" was (((Jon Ronson)))'s idea, and done for a Channel 4 show.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Rulers_of_the_World#Part_4:_The_Satanic_Shadowy_Elite.3F

what a load of shit. the temperature and humidity of the atmospheric gasses would clearly be the dominant factors in the weather. electrical forces just can't compete with those kind of gas forces.

but these flat water tests dont prove the earth is flat, and i really want to clarify that. it is entirely possible that we have been lied to about the size of the round earth, which would explain why we cannot find the curvature. im scared because i have been taking my boat out every weekend with my telescope to test this on different landmarks and i always get the same results, just like the people on youtube posting videos of seeing across lake michigan with a telescope. it's not a mirage.

however, the shadow of the earth cast on the moon during the eclipse is round. im heavily leaning towards the branch of flat earth that postulates the earth is much larger than we ars taught, so we are underestimating the curvature because of incorrect data on earth's size provided to us by the establishment. this makes the most sense, because this allows antarctica to remain a belt of ice (lore) and allows the possibility of Admiral Byrds claim (there are confirmed new continents beyond antartica" quote verbatim admiral byrd).

i think this has the most potential, because we can actually test this idea (earth is much larger thus curvature is more subtle) and it doesn't interfere with established ball earth stuff such as satellites, ISS et cetera. this way the nasa conspiracies can bd separated from thd flat water tests.

this is my current position.

the electrical force is the strongest in the universe by a factor of 20 quadrillion or something stupid like that, why wouldn't it, exactly?

Absolutely entertaining.

Well, if Jonestein released the video then just wound up dead, instead of just going crazy, it'd make his discovery much more credible.

Not sure what your point really is. I think the issue we're facing may actually be Molochites not racial Jews (who are a secondary issue).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference

Feel free to go repeat the experiment yourself.

Not true. The strongest force is the strong nuclear force.

Regardless, it seems unlikely that electrical patterning could significantly manipulate the weather in the short term. In the long-term, though, it might be able to do some strange things with the magnetosphere and ionosphere and cause some big climate changes. Total speculation on my part though.

Don't know how legit this stuff is but… seemed pretty legit at the time I found it. Atmospheric heating and other anomalies over the Fukushima site for days prior to the earthquake, indicative of ionospheric fuckery ala HAARP.

Wouldn't it make sense for clouds to be repeating in the pictures if they are composite ribbons that are stitched together later?

Since they are photos being taken at slightly different times which are then placed together later you would expect the clouds to be blown around by air currents and appear in multiple photos, where they are then stitched in together next to each other.

You're disproving your own evidence, mate.

As a space enthusiast this one pisses me the fuck off. It was a Russian psy-op from the beginning and people bought it.
There's some weird shit with a couple photographs, but you can go to the Mauna Kea National Observatory and bounce laser light off the craft for fuck's sake. I've done it myself.

You dumb nigger, clouds circulate too fast to maintain that shape over that distance

That the Bohemian Grove isn't actually a big deal and some kike had Jonestein shoot some footage because he thought it would make a good TV show and take the attention off of his co-racialists.

The gas is all close to itself. The ionosphere is very far away from most of the atmosphere.

The atmosphere is thicker down here than it is up there. I am certain of that because I've been up in small aircraft.

The gas is all down here, pushing on itself when it gets heated up or loaded up with water vapor. Any electromagnetty forces from the ionosphere would be minuscule compared to the gas pressures exerting on itself.

What, you never used pneumatic tools or something? Way torques per volume.

you could already bounce a laser off the moon before the moon landings

It's not a "hollow earth" base… more just a glorified cave base. It's under the ice though which is pretty neat.

Where do you think Lovecraft got the idea?

Imagine if we didn't have doors. It would be like we were all living in one massive room. Spooky.

No shit shlomo, it's not like doing the same thing to highly reflective metal would have a discernible effect on the refractive index compared to the silicon dirt on the surface.

doors arent really real
you can open them

so were all in a big room user
i see you

charge exists in everything doofus

learn about electricity and what it actually is

the strong nuclear force is a baseless postulate based on a stupid model of the atom

about the moon…..

[citation needed]

You're a fucking retard that's never studied physics in any serious capacity.
If you throw out the model of the atom the entire basis of post-1850s Chemistry and Biology, let alone anything else based on atomic theory, goes in the trash.

make a squirt gun that uses electrical charges in gas to squirt water.

hint: you can't.

BTFO by a super soaker. sad!

If it was a big deal, you wouldn't know about it, it definitely wouldn't be that easy to infiltrate, and there's no way Channel 4 would have aired his footage.

Even "Bohemian Kyle", who got a job at the Grove to shoot footage for Jonestein's second documentary, about seemed pretty pretty underwhelmed by what he saw there.

deadlinelive.info/wp-content/uploads/jb030212.mp3

what a shame, but throwing out wrong assumptions is something that is better done late than never

its not really, considering how many of us worship things like lord kek, or the fact that I fuck your grandma pic related every weekend.

When was the last time any of these people "invented" anything that isn't poisonous?

Nazis had a secret base in Antarctica in 1931?

I hope you do not mean to slight Kek.

Many German scientists were drafting the plans at the time.

That includes antibiotics and gasoline. Among many others. The model of the cell alone is crafted from our knowledge of chemistry, and that's saved countless lives.

user

why did you click

Over what distance? They're literally next to each other, if these photos are only a few minutes apart then you wouldn't expect that much to change.

chemistry is not reliant on a particular atomic model, rather atomic models are beholden to chemistry

so I don't know what your argument is, that chemistry was only invented after niels bohr proposed his atom?

I agree. The only way to manipulate weather is by massaging heavy metal deposits & vented steam with radar and doppler, exciting the two into a microburst. this front can then be coerced along a trajectory as long as the system is able to keep the heavy metal deposits suspended. but what do i know about heterodyning right? not like you could use the us meteorological stations to bounce radar and doppler off the ionosphere to excite vented power station steam and heavy metal deposits from chem trails into a microburst. it's not like orchestrating these microbursts is as simple a scientific demonstration as putting aluminum foil in a microwave.

this certainly has nothing to do with hurricane katrina, hurricane sandy, and the fact that the national guard declares martial law in disaster zones so they can sweep for guns door to door. this has nothing to do with obama and Department of Homeland Security ordering millions of hollow point munitions for FEMA camps in preparation for "extreme weather on the east coast in september" (election cycle).

this certainly has nothing to do with coordinated radar station firings and directed doppler beams pushing storm fronts across the country so obviously that nexrad picks it up. it has nothing to do with harp experimenting with this for decades. it certainly has nothing to do with the russian woodpecker starting up again after hurricane katrina. it has nothing to do with heterodyne radio waves, don't waste your time looking that up.

"What actually transpires beneath the veil of an event horizon? Decent people shouldn't think too much about that." based zakharov ftw.

user you should check it out. you know you're curious. it is pretty righteous. just click

Flat earth might be still be a psy op. People always want to have answers and once they figure out, that everything NASA tells them is bullshit, they often just accept the next best explanation.

already did user
that's why i posted an angry skeleton

OK, i have a legit question , do the earthflat autist have any knowledge about Non-Euclidean geometry and how Automatic level's work?

I mean i understand the skepticism but i cant believe someone would sail in a actual boat with a telescope like suggests

earth is not non-euclidian, so whats the point?

oh, yeah…?

dubs confirm correct choice

I see no point in further discussion about the atomic model because I believe you'd never concede. The nature of this entire argument is that you've already been given indisputable proof and either rejected or ignored it.
Just like with information regarding the reality of race, we're swamped with information confirming the accuracy of the current model. If you believe your theory is better, I encourage you to write and submit a thesis or at the very least present your idea to a professional chemist.

It's mainly just gay shit that you've seen a hundred times before anyway. You aren't missing anything.

yeah, but you know you are curious. plus, every sphere of knowledge implies a system of power and every system of power must also first constitute a sphere of knowledge

I did. It's not that fucked up considering some of the other shit I've seen.

I thought so.

Not really. I'm an oldfag.
good riddance that faggot died of AIDS
also implying that if you're going to be talking about epistemes and biopower you shouldn't be quoting Agamben and Lazzarato at me

every time

I frankly just like that image macro.

All of the evidence is unidirectional on this issue. Sorry, mate, you don't know what you're talking about.

>attacking me for not mentioning theorists (yet)
nice rhetoric, sophist

You're trusting Alex fucking Jones on this shit, you think he's going to show you any of the real juicy shit?

more like playing
also

dubs of truth

I think you are confusing "consensus" for "evidence"

You don't get to be smug when you're ignoring the truth like a progressive faggot.

Nope, evidence. Its explanatory and predictive power is incredible, also. I'm guessing you've never taken upper div sciences.

Jews sole their religion from Sumeria, and the Sumerian King of Gods was represented as the dome of the flat earth.

Thats a joke right? Well anyways if you dont believe me read this pdf , The only way someone would still believe that earth is flat after rading it is being a retard that cant do real math.

geopotential.com/Papers/RichardRapp-GeometricGeodesy-Vol_I-1991.pdf

I agree, that's a real stupid conspiracy theory.

Fucking FUCK. I smoked that shit by accident a few months ago thinking it was weed, and christ….that was the single worst experience of my life. I didn't even know feeling that level of sheer fucking mental agony and terror was even possible.

You rip open the curtain of time and space, and find yourself utterly alone for the rest of eternity. All of your life was just a dream, and you're the only consciousness that ever existed or ever will exist. You spend the rest of infinity in agony and chaotic despair, then you slowly come down from the high.
You realize only 2 minutes have passed.
You spend the rest of your life wondering if this is real life, or just part of the dream your lonely, tortured consciousness conjured up to escape the pain.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY
NEVER FUCKING DO SALVIA

Sage for off topic.

I need to go to bed

evidence has no explanatory power, theories explain evidence

I think I get to be as smug as I can.

Even the Romans knew the Earth was a sphere. The suggestion otherwise that ye olde people thought the Earth was flat didn't even come from anything historical.

The jews are hiding the flat earth, dummy

actually, Baudrillard had it right, insofar as attacking the critical link in the system, even if he didn't (or therefore couldn't) have as elegant of a total theory as others. Agamben is great. You just haven't graduated to my level yet. It's okay. You'll get there.

kill them all

I was saying that the model of the atom has a lot of evidence behind it AND has an enormous amount of explanatory power. Thus the use of the period and the word "also."

Go to bed.

How do we even know that the outside is real? I mean, if doors can be opened, and the whole world is the same room, why can't I see you? Shouldn't the room have everyone inside it? I think this might be some kind of space warp thing with the Earth. If the Earth is flat, then light would be reflected off of the surface in a non-uniform amount, so our eyes might not pick up you being in my room for that reason. If the Earth were round, light would be reflected off the atmosphere the in same same amount and it would eventually end up in your eyes, therefore you should be able to see the whole planet from where you're standing. The Earth COULDN'T be round for that exact reason. It's really upsetting that the Jews are hiding this information from people just to keep a hold over their mind. All the mindless sheep who disagree just go on believing everything their textbook tells them, but they don't realize that simple facts and logic would prove their world wrong. If the kikes were gone our world would be so clear to people, and people who disagree are really not helping wake up the public to the truth.

Seriously I love these hilarious flat earth threads. All you have to do is sound convincing, put a cool picture, and call anyone who disagrees with you a heretic and there will always be some dupe who believes you. People will argue for you. Cult 101

I was where you are years ago, bub.

Sometimes the shortest path from A to B is actually just a line.

actually you are using pretty vulgar jewish rhetoric, so I know that's not true. Give yourself a few years and then we can talk. good luck to you. don't stop reading.

Ride the Tiger, bruh.

I think that they are probably shot in the dry valleys of Antarctica.

Also, this whole thread is the most shill ridden, consensus cracking shit I've ever seen on 8ch. We half chan now. Where will you run to next white man?

okay, start arguing any time now brah

semantical ambiguity
ad hom
ad hom and red herring

bruh, there's no argument to have

How can Roundies live with themselves?

Holy Fuck so you never heard about Spherical geometry let alone any other model of non-Euclidean geometry?
Read about the eight Thurston geometries models. Holy shit common core is bad

yes, yes it is
although frankly i'm not sure it'd be useful to teach that shit in high school either, because i never touched on it even over the course of getting a high-level engineering degree
then again, it's not in mech-e or related fields

On the other hand, anons on Holla Forums who dismiss the financial power of Arab states are also delusional. Not saying Jews don't have the most power, but dismissing Arab influence is fairly insane given their global reach at the moment (as is the "durrrrrr arabs are actually jews" retorts to this claim).

NASA's lies are so blatantly in our face. Still most people don't want to think about it, because of the implications. Everything we think to know is just a big (shit)show.

arabs are actually jews

It literally says in the intro that the sphere was introduced by Mystery School initiate and starter of his own religion, Pythagoras

it does not have particular evidence for it, in the sense that evidence couldn't also support another model, and it's explanatory power is entirely ad-hoc

the strong force is an illogical construct, so why believe it when other explanations are simpler? don't you niggers love shoving occams razor up your ass? why invent an entire force where none is required?

what's illogical about strong force?

which models are simpler?

ambiguous soundbytes aint cuttin' it brah

wew fucking lad.

no, I know what you think, and I was there like 10 years ago. You think you're a grade or two above me and you're like 5 below.

I didn't read the rest of your post bc that's how fucking stupid you are.

filtered and reported for 13 yr old-tier ignorance

Learnign about the Axiomatic basis of non-Euclidean geometry shoudnt be that hard i mean Hyperbolic geometry is pretty close to Euclidean geometry. But maybe you are right .

So why do they bother using a red filter?

educate yourself nigger, I ain't your professor

I'm not surprised you think Baudrillard understood much as you apparently can't into reading comprehension.
I was saying that your statement was ambiguous. Let me show you why:
had what right?
which critical link? simulacra? because that's not even the core of his writing - it's really just an extension of the category of symbolic exchange anyway. most people fetishize simulacra and simulations because it's sexy and totally miss the point he's making in the process
which system? hyperreality isn't a system proper, and in some ways it's actually an antisystem. aside from that, it's at least a side effect of the big System, which Baudrillard kind of wavers on the definition of, although I'm fairly comfortable that by the time of Carnival and Cannibal he settled on what we'd call postmodern capitalism
this doesn't really make sense: he didn't have a theory, so he couldn't? if I don't have something, that doesn't mean I can't have it. action-potential etc etc

who the fuck knows? incompetence? trying to avoid stupid people thinking blue sky automatically is on earth? hiding green algae under it?

cute

actual-potential*

not even paying attention to this atm

wow, this is getting pretty sad

So you can do history? Good, if you can do math then maybe you will realize how stupid the flat-earth conspiracy at the end of the pdf.

It's pretty abvious that atomic science is Jewish made psuedo-science. I mean, just look at Otto Hahn. And the amount of shilling on the periodic table wikipedia article is really suspicious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table
Seriously the Jews are destroying the world with their poison, radiation, and bombs.

Stuff like this gets burried too quickly, this thread is shilled too hard. Everything NASA tells you is a lie.

Definition: - to lift, carry, take.

Defitions (plural / more than one): Strong's Concordance Hebrew Dictionary list the definition for the Hebrew word #5377 (beguiled as used in Genesis 3:13), is shown here as: #5377 nasha', naw-shaw'; a prim. Root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:-beguile, deceive., X greatly, x utterly.

nice proxy.

filtered

When you're such a nigger that you can't perform basic reading comprehension, then filter someone because you're so retarded, then can't figure out why other anons think you're retarded.

When you can't even fucking read.

Kill yourself

Seriously though, if the Earth isn't flat, then why is the UN emblem flat?

You spelled it wrong again man. It's spelled "filter" not the retarded way you're spelling it. Check a fucking dictionary. God damn user from above is right, common core is shit.

We are on a 2-d surface not 3-d, but we have 3rd coordinate that is stored in our 2-d coordinate as a pointer variable 🌎🌍🌏

Good lecture here on the subject, can be traced directly back to the Venetian money lenders.

Nobody's disputing the existence of extinct animals, user. Should tell you something though, how you latch onto any excuse to turn your brain off and ignore as fast as possible.

My evidence was that they were stitched together and not "pictures". FFS

It's a superior, functional model, that's all. Difference is FE seeks to investigate and improve on itself while globe earth Scientism seeks to preserve dogmas and discredit scientific method.

Yup almost all of them tenured professors, how surprising.

5/10 rustled my jimmies

alright, i'll save it and watch it when i get a chance

although i thought it could be traced to the enlightenment itself

Reminder that "conspiracy theory" is a term specifically designed to discredit and ostracize people for being critical of the world around them and that by propagating it, you're playing into the hands of people who conspire against the public. That's not to say that there aren't theories circulated solely for the purpose of disinformation, but if you believe that to be the case, you are demonstrably a "conspiracy theorist", which there is nothing wrong with being.

Trips! Kek proves me right.

I'm looking right at it user. You're a faggot.

Tarpley's a globehead but it's still one of the best lectures on the subject I've found. Recommend start from part 1.

Skorzeny was Polish.

There is only a retarded version of Descartes. He's one of those sophists whose claim to fame is mangling philosophy to such an extent that posterity has to waste time untangling it and debunking his deceptions anew in each generation.

911 controlled demolition

In reality they just let it happen, as planned by PNAC.

wow, you actually took the time to shoop that

and i thought i had no life.

Why don't you go talk to your manager, collect your shekel, and call it a night?

music works too. currency works too.

but when it gets infected by jews..

The phoniness of Rothschild conspiracies is the idea that it's one family that has such inordinate power, rather than Jewry as a whole.

The terms in this info graphic are certainly used in Genesis and elsewhere, but trying to put them all back together to get an image of the world without reference to what we know about it is a mistake. There is no good reason to assume the terms fit into a hermetically sealed alternative geography rather than just refer to phenomena we know of in arcane or strained ways.

You missed a few:

I personally think Shady Hook has too much stacked against it to really stand against any intelligent person to think that it went down with a lone gunner who was underweight, mentally ill, and apparently an amazing shot who decided that killing a bunch of kids and himself would prove something. Years ago this was pretty much debunk imo. I've seen too much at this point to believe otherwise.

Van with at least 2 others seen wearing masks "around 30-40", one with a beard, and both fit/muscular.

Same with the Boston Bombing. It was devised and put into play by a small group of random masterminds that denied involvement and were killed.

I've never thought of myself as a Conspiracy Theorist. Everyone finds the –redpill– in different places.

HIV dies in seconds outside the body.

The truth is that there are many splinters vying for power, with 5 being the major player agendas. Two of the major players being (((merchants)))

Although I think pretty much all of them are bullshit (and probably not started by Jews, so not directly thread related), I've gotta admit I find theories about celebrities having been killed and replaced with imposters to be very interesting. It's just about one of the creepiest things you could think of.

Fake conspiracy theories:

… and get ready for a mouthful …

>The New World Order refers to some sort of hard despotism, where there will be open rule by elites and no democracy, rather than the Liberal Order begun by the Revolutions of 1776 and 1789, and organized as a global system first in 1920 and then since 1945…

Salvia is a type of sage, in fact "diviner's sage" is one name for it.

Sandy Hook and BMB are both totally proven as media fakery and nothing more. Stop trying to muddy the waters

I'll take the bait.

2 merchants, the Vatican, the British royals, esoteric Nazi Thule types.

How did I do?

As if. All mass shootings are real I really believe this, and am so sick of conspiracy theories I take it as an article of faith they are all false, unless a real, open phenomenon, such as Jewish power, is mislabeled a conspiracy and it is a pity Internet people feel a knee-jerk to disprove each one.

Depends on which particular chemtrails conspiracy you're referring to.
The technology has existed and was first tested decades ago. The question isn't whether chemtrails exist because you can find declassified military documents from the 50s describing tests and the technology continued to be developed, so the real question is whether they have rolled it out yet and for what purpose.

I don't doubt that most sightings are false.>morgellons
This one is a disease of attention-starved women who can't handle the decrease in male attention which comes with age, much like "gang stalking."

Muddy what waters? Mr. No post history but for this post.

I added to the OP.

Also, (((they))) do kill celebs and replace them. I was redpilled on that after realized that practice started in the 70s before the entertainment industry was massively controlled.

Eminem was pretty anti jew until the last 5 years. I always found that interesting.

If they don't/can't kill some of them, they just find a way to drive them insane or push them out by manipulation through media and interaction with assets.

By that logic, every homeless schizophrenic ranting about mole people and how they're the second coming of Jesus in the same breath should be taken seriously. People started discovering (or at least taking note of) large skeletons and parts thereof that anatomically resembled modern reptiles so someone christened them with a Latin name that more-or-less means "great and fearsome lizards". This is all extensively documented.

Sandy Hook was faked, and there are others that are staged, but not all.
They are the definition of world jewry
9/11 was false flag, but the planes was real
the new pope is a cuck, and part of NWO
extorted the Rothschilds, and they have always had a shekel invested in anything and everything
big ass lie

Why do you believe the mass media when they talk about shootings, but accept (presumably) that the entire media is complicit in pushing the biggest lie in the history of mankind? (Holocaust)?
What is the motivation to beliece their other stories which have even less evidence to back them up?

It seems to me that there's always this assumption that contemporary society has "evolved" past outright propaganda and big lies, it hasn't, we are no better than people 50 or 100 years ago, our press is no more honest, neither are our politicians.
In the past society did not have the internet, so grand lies were corrected 100 years later. We are the first generation with the tools to effectively research, question and publicize these big lies, the only barrier is incredulity that our "leaders" would tell such a lie.
I never believe anything I hear in the press, before I have had a chance to critically analyze the story and search for evidence. If I can't find satisfactory evidence then I stick with "might be true but I have no way of knowing right now."
I
When evidence is lacking, the next best thing is to see who benefits.

I guess the two merchant factions are: the globalist Western Jews and Chinese-Russian Jew faction, third major player would be Vatican, fourth would have to be some kind of right-wing faction (don't know who that could be) and I have no idea for the fifth.

coudehoven-kalerghi
9/11
samson option
roswell/ayy lmaos in general
obongo being a gay ass muslim who probably wasn't born in the US
alex jones, anderson cooper and other media personnel is CIA agents.

Remember when Britney Spears shaved her hair off? They said she had "gone crazy", but in reality she was desperately trying to break their control by making herself unmarketable.
Its absolutely chilling to see the video of handlers controlling these people, forcing them into cars and telling them what to say etc.

Here is one, Linsey Logan calls Paris Hilton a cunt, then her handler in the back of the car gives a mind control gesture which flips her personality.

Eu jews , NA Jews , Israel rebel Jews , Russian-chinese jews , Space Nazis

Good post.

I remember years ago a friend of mine saying that Mars had a blue atmo and laughed at him… until several months later when I saw for myself through a scope in BC.

The actual identity of the powers that be (I'm not the user who cast the bait) is:

– Liberals, whom I see as permanent pole in civilization, that of negation and decay. Always present in communities of any size; grow in power as society matures. Comprised of businessmen, rootless philosophers and artists outside patronage system, hyperindividualists. Feminists are included here for their desire to abolish sexual duality in the name of liberty.

– Jews, a perennial concern, but usually little more than a nuisance before receiving full civil rights and appearance of assimilation courtesy of the Liberals. No further info necessary for Holla Forums.

– Degenerates, whether sexual perverts, drug abusers, and others with lifestyles that tend to destroy rather than augment health and happiness. Formerly an underworld, resentful of the family and social mores but powerless to undermine them, they were empowered courtesy the Liberals and Jews. Perhaps the most formidable power at present. While many Liberals and Jews live "normal" lifestyles, the Degenerate communities are nearly coterminous with SJWs and antifa. Distinct from Liberals, who act from mistaken principle, and Jews, who act from perceived self-interest, Degenerates act to gratify their perverse desires, and frequently have few beliefs unrelated to obtaining the crudest pleasures and punishing those who refuse them these.

That's a breakdown of the herd, not the powers that be.

Fuck you, you Israeli kike.

In reference to a threat to Israel's existence:

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." - Martin van Creveld, professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
archive.is/pzwUk

cause disease, pay close attention and you'll see that major outbreaks of serious diseases in developed countries always correlate closely with vaccination programs, and that if you look even more closely, the vaccines precede the outbreak

what else would you expect from parts of diseases cultivated in raw, rotten eggs injected directly into the bloodstream alongside heavy metals?

I meant to add, I don't subscribe to that idea of "clone" replacement. But it is scary terry. I do believe that some celebs are killed off or 'changed'/'brainwashed' or banished if they start to use their prestige in a way that anti-agenda.

They make shit observations, but on the off chance that you're not your trolling:

The height of these weatherballoons and the FOV of the camera is never reported. How much curvature do you expect to see?

The 1st pic was taken from 30km and you can see a quite slight curve. The video from the weatherballoons they send up seldom go that high and the cameras on them pan all over the place.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_balloon

That's a reflection, not a hot-spot. Take light (your phone's will do) and hold it in front of a mirror, such that the light is turned towards you. Now look in the mirror. Where will you see the light? See 3rd pic.

The people who talk about the Sun's "hot-spot" don't understand optics. If, from your point-of-view (I can't stress this enough) a bright object is "above" a reflective surface, it's reflection will always be "below" it. When you hold your phone next to a mirror as shown, the light is clearly shining in your face, yet the position of the light in the mirror is still "below" the phone.

You didn't mention this, but it's a common argument (2nd pic). This is called the "Moon Terminator Illusion" and here's a 10-minute video that explains it (the clouds are mentioned at 5:00):

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2gTSjoEExc

BTW, never argue with a flattard. Every single one of them is a retard or a shill.

Just to interject, the picture with the red triangle which flat earthers use as evidence of a "low sun", that's indirect lighting from the upper part of the cloud, shining through the lower layers.
When the cloud gets illuminated by the sun, the light is scattered and so the upper part of the cloud becomes a localized light source.

Literally every point they make is daily debunked.

Whadabout this?

Argument is that if the sun was as far away as it's supposed to be there wouldn't be a localized hot spot like in this pic. Not a flat earther, but I don't know what's wrong with that argument.

That's a reflection.
To more easily visualize it, simply imagine the cloud was a normal mirror. You're viewing it at, say 10 degrees and would see the reflection of the sun. But because clouds don't form a perfect mirror, it's hazy, giving the illusion of a spotlight effect.

If the sun really was just above the clouds, it wouldn't illuminate them in a spot like that, it would be like a floodlight because the light is being projected in all directions at once.

For a nearby light to just light up a spot, it would need a lens, I.e a spotlight.

The spot is on the other hand, just right shape to be a reflection of s distant sun. It reflects cleanly because by the time sunlight reaches the earth, it is almost in the form of parallel rays, since even light that was slightly off parallel is deflected greatly by the time it travels this far, totally missing the earth.

Ah the CIA-kike DisInfo agent approach of deactivation.

Disinfo agents that have been installed to create major role seems to be to sell False Flags for the kike.

Plenty of e-celebs have been promoted in the alt-shite all with their own agendas assigned to muddy the waters and at first glance look to be fighting the fight against jews but muddle all messes in a way the Jew can hardly be discerned in the debris of causes.

These agendas are becoming re-rooted into the Judeo-Masonic plan to bring order out of a bunch of chaos. To accomplish this, lip service must be payed to original intentions of the movement (holocaust), of course, but the slight of hand comes in when the interpretations expected to be made within that group target most all the assertions made in the initial MSM reporting, as fact, in order to use those assertions for their own preoccupations or assignments.

The Daily Stormer is one of the most blatant examples of this. An Andrew Anglin op that, one moment, will call out the Jew as first cause actor and the next, accept any Jew claim, as fact, with narry a word of dissent, in order to push what looks to be his real, covert agenda of race wars and gender squabbling, not Jew outing beyond lip-service and grandstanding. Because his audience stems from a group of folks that want race war, red meat as their own excuses to rant, it just seems to most of them that Anglin is relaying the obvious.

But take the recent Paris event blamed on Muslims. Look at the immediate acceptance of the official story @Stormer, happy to run with "the Muslims did it" narrative on every event and never reporting on the Mossad forces involved in every one. Look at Andrew Gage, hours after the attacks, running with the Muslims did it narrative and then think back to 911 and how everyone assumed that Bin Laden was responsible for the attacks, claimed on the same day of the attacks.

The Op-Ed the Stormer ran after Sandy Hook was to attack and turn away anyone talking about the Sandy Hook hoax, cut all ties with anyone even attempting to look into the hoax, every editorial the Stormer has ever run has been to promote the jewish narrative in order to obfuscate the hidden agenda just leaving his audience to focus on the distractions the media lies point toward.

Arrives in Greece to report on Golden Dawn, declares they are the only true Nationalist movement in Europe, goes on to claim only Greeks are the true Europeans, then watches as the Greek authorities round up the leadership and jail them for a year deactivating them, Anglin then slips away and disappears no one asking why all the big fanfare of his arrival and then sudden silence as the system shuts them down.

Has a special on ISIS using all the CIA cartoon jihadist stock photo shoots and claims they're the real deal, even going to go attack israel cos they're real and not a Mossad psy-op.

There hasn't been kosher conservative or degenerate kosher nationalist the alt-kike hasn't promoted.

Too many idiots involved nowadays looking for a hero and latching onto and following the worst disinfo agents the CIA can buy.

(Checked)

You both did well. Some could argue there are 7 or even 13 major agendas. But really it's 5 since many of the lesser agendas follow the same timeline path needed/pushed by another more influential agenda. Isreal has 3 agendas taking place today. The two major merchants work together as long as it's in the benefit of all jews.

> Globalist Banking Elites - Although there are some merchants among this agenda, it's mostly comprised of Masons, it's umbrella, and similar tributes to the religion of money. Once backers of anti jewish agendas, they now work with jews in order for maximum gain. People are cattle.

Put Saudis and Vatican under all of these agendas.

Some of the unmentioned agendas are the sub sects of European Jews and North American Jews that follow their own agendas, under the assistance of their other merchant/elitist friends.

There also seems to be a trending agenda within the western culture that counteracts the bankers and the merchants. So many random players, I honestly just clump this chaotic group into hundreds of sub agendas all hoping to gain a higher position and not really a shared outlook for mutual gains.

One thing to really understand is that pushing degeneracy is one thing that these major agendas push. Yes, even the chinese one… The traditional ways are being replaced slowly, and with this rapid expansion. Degeneracy will be accepted and pushed within it's lower classes for greater control.

Liberalism is acceptable too as long as it's for gains. Redjews and Chinese are still pretty conservative in their agendas for the time being, but this will change as technology does.

Yeah, I dont know wtf is up with that… my original isn't a thumb.

Yeah, America isn't run by a Jewish-Irish mafia. It's just a stupid anti-Jewish/anti-Irish conspiracy theory.

Holy shit.
I'm amazed to read this. Thank God I'm not the only one to see through these people.

You know they have a heavy presence here and you will be declared "tinfoil" in about 3 seconds.

Thanks user, you really cheered me up.

On a scale from 1 to retarded, I wouldn't say that one takes the cake since there are some decent sources for digging in that direction. However, it's completely false once you dig past the crust and discover it's nothing more than criminals who rose and fell within higher agendas.

Pretty much.

Anyone who has really dug into that direction will find that any large scale holocaust didn't happen, what so ever.

1.6 Million Jews were completely confirmed as being killed between 1935-1945, but not by being gassed as the media pushes. Mostly from malnutrition/sickness/poor conditions and Russians. However, this is much smaller than 6 Million or so, and not in any large execution style proceedings by axis powers as western media has popularized and lied about.

The history books also fail to mention that nobody had a problem with Nazis trying to push none German elites out of Germany at the time. There was a lot of back patting for expunging corrupt Jewish fat-cats that controlled the system and society for their sole gains.

Western/Eastern Merchant Media doesn't want that happening anymore. So they teach "liberal acceptance" and push Jews in just about anything. It's worked on 95% of the population. We are fucked unless we find a laymen way to express the real problem that the world faces today. That we are being treated like cattle for the benefit of a higher class.

Actualy you are right. I should have made the Chinese another faction instead of merging them with Russian jews. Russia is allied to the Chinese not becouse they like that, but becouse that's their only choice left (apart from nuclear parousia of the world). Chinese despite the Russians, they just want to use them against the USA. Chinese government system allows the Chinese faction to spend alot of money influencing others. Especially in poor countries of Africa and Central and South Americas. Russians jew faction is ruling with old-styled iron fist, Western Jews are using cultural marxism to wash brains of the Western people, removing any feelings toward their countries, their people, their race. They are hiding their actions, they can't act openly however Chinese faction, maybe not so strong yet, is a rising threat. A threat that is rising very fast, becouse their government is communist and they are also world superpower. Nobody will interfere with them brain-washing their citizens becouse nobody wants to destroy their relations with China. Nobody will also interfere in Chinese neo-colonialism in Africa and Central/South America becouse the Western Jews would go full "muh colonialism, muh poor People of Color, fucking racist white thrash sticking their dirty hands in People of Color governments". I don't know if the Western Jews helped Chinese on purpose or just Chinese took advantage of Western Jews actions.

inb4 kike shill, report, ban, put in oven
My grandma, from Poland, she was ~10 years old when the Germans took over the city she lived in. She told me that she could smell the smell of burned Jews. Well, I'm 100% sure that she's not a kike shill made to force everybody to belive in ((Shoah)). If the Holocaust didn't happen then why are there old, polish grandma's that remember the smell of burning bodies and remember how the Jews disappeared?

Is there any group that is actually "good".
As in not pro-white genocide, complete enslavement or turning Earth into a Brave-New-World-esque prison planet?
Where is Trump under this? Banking elites?

Why's that?

All in all, is there any hope?

go fucking kill yourself you zionist scum before kek does it

stop becoming the cuck 8cuck. you're not doing the white race a favor with this shilling

the ocean?

I'm amazed you niggers are able to see at all if you can't comprehend basic reflections on a surface

you're even too stupid for research, you're literally becoming the halfcuck while they regain their strength. pathetic

reptile. what a crock of shit. if you've read the bible then you would know they are posessed by demonic entities. retards.

you're literally the dumbcucks of the chan community at this point, jewed beyond belied. get a fucking clue and throw these jidf kikes to the pit where they belong

I still remember when Holla Forums wasn't dominated by Neo-Neocohens who believe ISIS is real and Frog-memeing happening addicts. The consensus has been cracked, but I still believe there are quite a few of us hanging around. Even Alex Jones has credibility in the new Holla Forums. All you need to do to become a Holla Forums hero now is to BTFO some SJWS. Because defeating literal retards in argument is such a brave and incredible act. Sad times indeed.

Guys seriously the UN is trying to tell us through their emblem that this is what the earth really looks like. The elites that are a part of the free masons (aka the Illuminati) knew this symbol when it was first released and they knew it was time to advance their agenda. It's the truth. :^)

But Skorzeny was a Mossad agent. His past crimes broke his conscience and he went to the side of the good guys to redeem himself in the end, at least partially.

Kevin McDonald is very likely a C.I.A. asset or operative, just like Jared Taylor, Greg Johnson, and Richard Spencer.

nasa should invest in kodachrome

Right, and the fake ones along with the tens of millions of years story gets to piggyback on that. Carbon dating, even if it was scientifically sound (which it's not), can date for less than 5,000 years yet it's "commonly known" that it's responsible for dating certain bones, most of which people aren't allowed to see. Then it'll be said they actually date by rock layer they found the bones in yet the layers themselves are dated by the fossils found in them. It's a pseudoscientific mess used to buttress Darwinism which in turn supports heliocentrism since those millions and millions of years are necessary in their failed model. It's religious faith over actual science and logic which is why most minds tend to recoil from it in horror.

That's because you are looking at 0.006% of the Earth, which would look completely flat despite being round, besides the Earth is not a perfect sphere, so it adds to that.

How stupid and racist do you have to be to believe this?

According to Neil Degrasse it's pear shaped. Only spherical in the admittedly fake images but, yeah, stick with that.

So make a new board somewhere? I'm sure plenty of anons would appreciate it, if only to have a place to talk about something other than Trump for once.

See reading this is painful I thought Holla Forums was suppose to be smart.
You know why carbon dating works right?
carbon 14 has a half life of 5730ish years that means in 5730ish years half of the original level of carbon 14 will be missing from the object in question this is reliable enough to determine the age of something up until 50,000 years not 5730 years.

Now the process isn't sound in what way? We know how much c14 should be in something because we know the ratio of c14 to c12 in the atmosphere. So we have a base line and we have a decay rate its simple mathematics to then determine how old something is. There are caveats it has to be organic material for obvious reasons and it can't really be sea life because of the marine reservoir effect although their are work arounds for this too.

The Bohemian Grove club is almost entirely Jewish. That's the big secret about it that Alex Jones won't mention, naturally.

Look up Donmeh Jews. That's not to say Jonestein is secretly redpilled. It is what it is.2

I agree that NASA is probably lying to us about a lot of shit, but if the Earth were flat, then why is every planet I look at through a telescope a sphere? are we the only ones not a sphere? This shit makes no sense when you can just look and see.

It's shit and useless. Tries to paint traditionalism in a golden light while strawmannimg the others. Also, many people didn't even touch libertarianism in their lives on their way to the redpill.

I think most people have heard of other models of geometry, but don't bother with them. They are as practical as imaginary numbers. They exist as abstractions.

The geometric shape of the earth is almost universally expressed in Euclidean form. Unless you have some great reason on why we shouldn't use Euclidean geometry to express the shape of the earth, it seems you are just trying to confuse the issue.

He said it bulges in the middle slightly from rotation.

Poe's law is a bitch, right.

Jews and Irish clearly have an agreement to monopolize power in the United States. The evidence for this is clear and overwhelming.

America is controlled by a Jewish and Irish mafia.

Here's a test from dinosaur carbon dated at 9,890 and 16,000 years old NOT millions of years old like evolutionists claim

Documentation of an Allosaurus bone that was sent to The University of Arizona to be carbon dated. The results were 9,890 +/- 60 years and 16,120 +/- 220 years.

"We didn't tell them that the bones they were dating were dinosaur bones. The result was sample B at 16,120 years. The Allosaurus dinosaur was supposed to be around 140,000,000 years. The samples of bone were blind samples."

The test was done on August 10, 1990

30,000 year limit to Carbon dating

Carbon dating is a good dating tool for some things that we know the relative date of. Something that is 300 years old for example. But it is far from an exact Science. It is somewhat accurate back to a few thousand years, but carbon dating is not accurate past this. Thirty thousand years is about the limit. However, this does not mean that the earth is 30 thousand years old. It is much younger than that. (1)

Because of the earth’s declining magnetic field, more radiation (which forms C14) is allowed into the earth’s atmosphere.

Willard Libby (December 17, 1908 – September 8, 1980) and his colleagues discovered the technique of radiocarbon dating in 1949. Libbey knew that atmospheric carbon would reach equilibrium in 30,000 years. Because he assumed that the earth was millions of years old, he believed it was already at equilibrium. However each time they test it, they find more c14 in the atmosphere, and have realized that we are only 1/3 the way to equilibrium.

- What does this mean? It means that based on c14 formation, the earth has to be less than 1/3 of 30,000 years old. This would make the earth less than 10,000 years old!

Carbon dating is based on the assumption that the amount of C14 in the atmosphere has always been the same. But there is more carbon in the atmosphere now than there was 4 thousand years ago.

Since carbon dating measures the amount of carbon still in a fossil, then the date given is not accurate. Carbon dating makes an animal living 4 thousand years ago (when there was less atmospheric carbon) appear to have lived thousands of years before it actually did.

Go to bed Ken Ham; you're drunk.

Were the laboratory workers of University of Arizona drunk at the time Moishe?

1:56

kek

Interesting.
I am actualy thinking of trying that shit right those days. Is it really that bad experience? i mean, if there really is something out there, i want to know. I am not doing drugs and I am against even weed, but this Salvia thing interest me. Just fucking want to know, if there is something else.
Besides, logical thinking about this is, it is just day dreaming experience.

Can someone red pill me on fluoridation of water? I'm still on the fence about it.

Fluoride occurs in water naturally doesn't it? In some places water naturally contains more fluoride than others due to the geography of the area (like China).

I live in London and the water we drink is basically filtered sewage water, same goes for a lot of big cities in the US. I'm wondering if this filtering process to get all the diseases and other nasty things out of the sewage water to make consumable water also gets rid of fluoride, it should because reverse osmosis is a part of the process.

Do they add fluoride back into the water because it occurs naturally and really is needed for better teeth?

I'm lacking knowledge on the subject and wouldn't mind reading other peoples views on it.

No find it out yourself.
Or go back to 4cuck you lazy piece of shit.

If you think that radiometric dating limits itself to C14 dating then you're in for a rough surprise. Sorry your christkike textbooks never mention that.

How about the latest one of Oy vey, goy! Donald Trump and every nationalist party in every white country is funded by Putin and the Russians.

I would think it's foolish to say that Putin isn't messing around in our country since we do it so often in theirs with our NGOs. It's definitely overblown though.

Only piece of evidence (and it's not very good) is Marine Le Pen's party getting loans from Russia because French banks won't loan them money, but will lend every jewed party money.

Russian intelligence doesn't leak like a sieve like ours does. They definitely operate here, to what extent is the real question. Have you never seen Yuri Bezmenov?

You can clean fluoride from your body with sodium borate.
be careful, you will feel like shit the first day.

Nice flippant behavior, that's really warming to the water fluoridation conspiracy.

Did you read my post?

Sure, but that was the ultra-jewed soviet union. Them promoting nationalist parties would be some kind of mutually beneficial thing so ZOGs won't go to war with them and the ongoing genocide against these western populations can be halted/reversed.

Right but subversion doesn't necessarily have to be against our interests since our interests are at odds with our own government. Russia doesn't want WW3 since they know they will get decimated so they, most likely, foment seeds of nationalism in the same way Yuri was talking about except in reverse.

E V E R Y TIME
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

Not every nationalist party, though most in the West are (Marine le Pen's Front nationale-Zog, Geert WildersDutch Party For Freedom-Jewish from the top down, British National Party (totally kosherised since Griffin went) they are almost all now unified into being pro-zionist and using the jewish narrative of using the jewish narrative of ISIS terror to serve the jews agenda.
There are some in Northern, Eastern and central Europe that are NatSoc and directly name the kike, they'll be the one's your Anglin's won't ever speak of positively or promote.

Trump is zog plan C all his advisors and his cabinet will show that in time with just as many israeli dual citizenship zionists as the communist kike tool Obama.

Regarding Putin, he has his own interests and agenda and he'll happily stoke up the dissent in the West by funding various nationalist parties(worryingly most of them kosher nationalist), his aim and goal in life is not to free the zionist occupied West, just to preserve and maybe expand his own field of power.

The trouble is the average American fed a steady diet of jewish lies and brain rotting jewish TV is too stupid to see anything past the Republican Vs Democrat jewish trick.

Instead of all the kike-alikes screeching "So what do we do then, wait for Hitler?"
Well it's too late to have any alternative to Trump Vs Hillary now, thanks to all the brow beating and peer pressure applied to silence any and all criticism of the obvious friend to israel Trump.

The idea was/is to be aware of this and organise and create your own movement, try to reach out across the West to have a global resistance to zog.

Instead, because we have in effect 'sat back and waited for Hitler' we have mainly zog occupied kosher nationalist movements instead of actively working to do something.

Burning bodies is a good way to prevent disease if you're in an entrenched position. Think about how medieval warfare included catapulting rotting corpses to spread contagion. Jews died, as did many others from starvation, and their body was probably disposed of accordingly. The fact that people don't like to remember is that the Jews that did die were overwhelmingly because the Allies bombed all German supply lines and everyone was starving, not because of gas or ovens.

some guy named jesus is God incarnate

Jews have it all covered. Don't even bother doing physical parties or convincing normies the old fashioned way.
Their first rule is culling any leaders that spring up. Corruption and if that doesn't work, disposal.
And parties are the tool of the D&Cing jew anyway. That's why NatSoc is so popular here since it's the biggest out-of-the-box ideology available.

The trick is to use the anonymity of internet and imageboards to influence the overtone, knowledge and meme creation.
Our site of 3000 posters has influence on US elections. No leaders, multicultural(only white though kek) and lots of smart people. 95% here are INTP/J or ENTJ/P.
If they shut it down, then it moves.
If they arrest members, which is already difficult due to the multi-national character, others will take their place on safer locations with safer measures.

Holla Forums, and some 4cucks are becoming a shadow organization that pulls the strings with memes.
The beauty of it is that it's not secretive at all. Only the quality of arguments matter.
We are threading unexplored grounds of mass consciousness manipulation here. And opponents are complete retards about it.

Christkike you can't carbon date dinosaur bones because theres no carbon. What they were probably dating was the preserves they use on the bones.

This is actually what I've been thinking.. Maybe we have been lied about the size of the earth because the antartica is much larger and there is more to it.

I don't myself believe that earth is flat.

Yours truly

the TL;DR: the natural forming fluoride found in natural spring water from mountainous regions is good for you, because it's in small quantities.

The artificial chemical they put in toothpaste and drinking water is seriously bad shit.

Kek, this is what i like about Holla Forums

is really a shitty metric.
arsenic can be in the water table, so can uranium, it doesn't mean that it's good for you.
drinking fluoride doesn't help the teeth. it doesn't coat the surface of the tooth from your bloodstream.
when you get fluoride treatment at the dentist's they coat your teeth with fluoride gel and let is sit to form a thin layer of fluoride enamel over your natural enamel, which is calcium phosphate.

Then you're a fucking idiot.

Not sure if its a false flag, but it's one that can waste a lot of time.

Admiral Byrd and his missions. ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Deep_Freeze

Hollow Earth entrances

That's the greatest single argument in defence of the Moon landing being real since the establishment trendy Tavistock Institute's BBC go to scientist guy Brian Cox's.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aXuQ9Dg2gE

get a load of this good goy christcuck

Just an anti jew advocate of Tesla and NSDAP's opposition to jewish science.

One who remembers when Holla Forums was noted for its integrity and persistence to disseminating the facts in the search for truth and wasn't yet co-opted and flooded by CIA-kikes and lying professional hasbara.

Except its pretty obvious we went to the moon and people who believe we didn't go won't accept anything as evidence.
Whats the point in entering a debate in which someone isn't even going to entertain the possibility they're wrong.

This is what a mentally defective mouth-breather looks like
Which we still are. Your anti-evolution christcuckery is not the "search for truth". Hang yourself

And what evidence have you shown to the contrary other than saying there's no evidence?
Here we go in circles again Ken Ham.

Keep muddying the waters, kike. Your anti-science drivel won't get a foot-hold here

youtube.com/watch?v=DHt842u_Yw4
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

I'm not one of those flat earthers or anything, but as to your dinosaur point, even the (((scientific community))) has come out and admitted they were bullshitting about much of the "dinosaur history" you were taught as a kid. Their story keeps changing every five minutes to the point where they've backtracked in such a way that "dinosaur" doesn't even mean what you probably think it means and what you were taught it meant as a kid.

I'm not saying the entire world is a lie, but if you're on Holla Forums you should know better than to not have some healthy skepticism about broad historical claims. You shouldn't be just writing it off as a "Jew-made conspiracy theory" in the OP without doing your homework just because normies would call you crazy.

I used to have a whole folder on this, I lost it and don't have time to collect all the research now. Here is some good starter content just to shed some light on all the backtracking they are doing after failing to provide any real evidence for the history they've made up:
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/10/091009-dinosaur-species-never-existed.html
io9.gizmodo.com/the-transformation-of-brontosaurus-and-new-dinosaur-sci-473483561
thetechjournal.com/science/the-three-horned-dinosaur-triceratops-never-existed-say-scientists.xhtml

LoL

Hitler did not subscribe to Darwin's theory that we evolved from apes.

The evolution of survival of the fittest runs along the lines of, but only to perfect the species.

LoL, now the twitchy CIA- kikes are calling me a kike for identifying their modus operandi here

Keep it up moishe, maybe we'll end up following your idea to purge all nationalists of these horrid conspiracy theorists who believe that the holocaust was a big massive jewish hoax.

Next stop Iran eh guys?

If we don't have common ancestors, then why do humans share 16% of their DNA with mustard plants?

Trees are made of wood.

Houses are also made of wood.

Houses are not trees, though.

LMAO. You're pulling this straight out of your fucking ass. I'm not surprised a dishonest liar such as yourself would make something up so blatantly. Fuck off
What the fuck are you even trying to say here? That one of the central defining themes of the theory of evolution, which is survival of the fittest, is true, yet not true at the same time? Take your fucking meds.

You can do that with an unmanned mission, you massive mental reject
You're the kind of bottom-feeding scumsuckers that kill the intellectual nature of this board. You try way too hard to fit in by calling everyone a shill, because that's what you think flies around here.
Blatant strawman. Not suprising from a dishonest kike stooge such as yourself.

We share 98-99% of our DNA with all organic lifeforms

We share around 60% with bananas, could these be our closest fruit ancestors?

Not checked out the beetroot yet.

Houses are made by people using trees to construct them. Houses are not natural. This is a shit comparison

so you admit that we share DNA with completely unrelated animals, which, in your anti-evolution worldview, should not even happen.

You realize that your example was stupid, right? Reread my question and neck yourself.

Except that's patently false. Humans don't differ from pigeons by 1-2% DNA. Where did all these high school rejects come from?

Hitler did NOT subscribe to Darwin's theory of man evolving from an ape, it was referred to as jewish science, you CIA-kikes ought to understand this basic point.

Survival of the fittest does not contradict the understanding that man did not evolve directly from an ape.

You breed and train horses for generations, the horse is perfected, it does not become a tiger, lynx or a F14 fighter jet.

LoL at the CIA-kike wankery on these boards lately who need the movement shifted off course in order to continue fighting for israel's wars.

Humans share more DNA with a puffer fish than than we do with monkeys.

[citation needed]

Now that's just the most upside down bent-logic to respond with.
No one has ever claimed we are related to bananas yet we share so much of the same instruction set with the fruit.

It's the minute differences 0.9 that can be the difference between man and a monkey or even a puffer fish.

Old news, first link returned from joogle
genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/06_00/puffer_fish.shtml

You're so fucking dumb its unreal.
We share common ancestry with all life on earth that is why we share DNA with all life on earth the more distantly related the less DNA we share.

Where in there does it support your earlier claim?

He's saying, correctly, that breeding for traits is possible (and demonstrable) to improve a given species, but it doesn't magical transform you into something else.
For instance if you run an intelligent eugenics program breeding for, say, strength and intelligence, while you'll get some failures, you'll over time breed a group of stronger, more intelligent people (but you need to continue this and have a large enough breeding pool to work from, and completely exclude specimens with undesirable traits from breeding.)
But it won't lead to a generation of X-men or Scanners.

So are are remotely related to bananas and more closely related to chimps, then did we go back into the oceans and more directly evolve from puffer fish then?

You're honestly a total fucking retard. Hitler's view on race and eugenics is entirely darwinian and evolutionary in nature. You couldn't be spouting more bullshit if you tried.
Again, stop it with this "everything I don't like is jewish science" shit. It just makes you look like the anti-intellectual christcuck you are.
Survival of the fittest is integral to the theory of evolution, and entirely supports the evolution of man. Also this idea that we evolved "directly" is retarded. Man didn't just suddenly get pumped out of an ape's vagina. Over the course of millions of years of evolutionary pressures, the strongest offspring survived to pass on their genes, eventually changing one species of primates into modern humans. You have some retarded aversion to the idea that humans evolved from something lesser. An aversion only a christcuck could have.
HAHAHAHAHA. I knew I'd get this predictable shitty argument form you creationist retards eventually. All you have is endlessly-debunked strawmen that not even sane people who accept evolution use as arguments. No one has ever said a horse would turn into a tiger due to selective breeding, you fucking sub-nigger iq retard.
Keep those strawmen coming, kike-stooge. It's the only thing you can spout since you lack any genuine argument

Wtf are you doing with your life?

Many people misunderstand the role of mutation in this 'macro-evolution' process. We no longer have selective pressures placed on us that would make kids born with extra fur in a northern clime more apt to breed, for example. These things take millions of years for the right mutation to arise.

For example, maybe a kid will be born with a laryngeal nerve that doesn't wrap around the fucking aorta and that saves him. Imagine that the same situation that he was saved from caused others to die, then you would see a positive mutation passing along new traits.

It really is that simple

Thank you for being the only goy responding sensibly to this

You going to ignore this comment?

Your article didn't mention that puffer fish are closer to monkeys in any way.

Your banana comparison is disingenuous, because it implies we are "related" to them in direct evolutionary sense, and don't share common DNA in the form of basic biological and cell functions that exist in every living creatures. DNA is basically an organic code. Different programs require similar base codes to run on the same operating system.

there's that word again. You christcucks can't help but project your own lack of scientific understanding onto your opponent. No one has ever claimed anything "magical". All the scientific explanations are there and easily accessible. You only call it "magic" because you don't understand, and refuse to learn because you want to preserve your retarded anti-scientific worldview.

Hitler did not ever subscribe to the theory that we evolved from apes.

Micro vs macro evolution
One of these is proven and one of these is a theory, unproven as of the current year, known as jewish science to the NSDAP

Someone who isn't an obvious kike wrote this which explains in a sensible and concise tone that you may have to concede that even you can understand, if your handlers permit.

So are you pretending I don't exist because it's uncomfortable? Would you prefer it if I just called you a christcuck?

micro evolution is macro evolution on a short-term basis, you bottom-feeding mouth-breather. That is literally the entire theory of evolution. Many little changes over a very long period of time equate very big changes. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I swear to god you people truly are mentally defective. Go suck off >muh jeebus elsewhere
Seriously just fuck off. You're spouting literally all of the long-debunked "arguments" christcuck creationists spew endlessly.

notjustatheory.com/

From that topic (puffer fish closest to humans), there are countless resources that you'd have found for yourself if you even so much as attempted to look for youself, but to humour you.

From the very article I linked, I explained that I posted it without reading it as there's countless resources showing this fact, so now I had to scan it and here you are.

"Compared to organisms that are closer to humans on the evolutionary scale, such as laboratory mice and primates, the pufferfish genome has the advantage of a compact genome with less room for junk sequences. In addition, the pufferfish is distant enough from humans, compared to mammals, for the junk sequences to become random. When comparing human and pufferfish genomes, "if you find a conserved homology block—even quite small conserved blocks—they seem to have some significance," says Elgar. It is easier to recognize an important sequence among oceans of irrelevant DNA."

It's just not taught to you in school, cos it fucks with the whole man comes from monkeys shit

How about some serious people here instead of these ten a penny CIA kike hasbara?

You probably take in a lot worse than fluoride every day.

Plastic drink bottles are a much bigger issue imo.

What you quoted doesn't even support what you're trying to say.

You're a dumbass copy-pasting something you don't even understand to support a pre-conceived worldview, and hoping that everyone else is as ignorant as you are.

Your argument was, and I quote:

Except in the very text you highlighted it condradicts that claim.

"Compared to organisms that are closer to humans on the evolutionary scale, such as laboratory mice and primates, the pufferfish genome has the advantage of a compact genome with less room for junk sequences."

The highlighted portion is the implication that pufferfish are in fact not closer to humans than primates.

What is your employment if you don't mind my asking?

fucking bypass, why it doesn't fucking work

fundamental hole in your jewish theory, which hasn't been realised despite the 100's of years Darwins been promoted.

Microevolution happens on a small scale (within a single population), while macroevolution happens on a scale that transcends the boundaries of a single species. Despite their differences, evolution at both of these levels relies on the same, established mechanisms of evolutionary change: mutation.

One happens within the same family in a generation or two such as a fly that can't fly anymore due to the heat and lack of oxygen at high altitudes for example.

The other is a jewish unproven science that claims we evolved from apes.

Holocaust denial is based on no bodies, outlandish stories like human lampshades, admitted fraudsters etc.

Sandy Hook denial is based on "it's totally unbelievable that an autistic kid would shoot up his gun nut single mother's classroom".

You decide.

It's funny how people obsess over trace ftalates and halocarbons, and then they eat stuff like smoked bacon, not to speak of alcohol and tobacco.

I think the phalates issues is that hormones don't need to be ingested in a high quantity to cause damage. I have some low brand shampoo in the bathroom and sodium laurel sulfate is the most proportionally represented ingredient.

Someone light a candle to Thor for this user, he's lost to the world.

I'm convinced that these people are undercover shills meant to sabotage our movement. When did these idiotic christcucks start showing up in force? It seems like less than a year ago.

What about the crisis actors? People who are recurring in some news stories, look nearly exact the same. There were .webms on this during sandy hoax threads. There is also the fact that during press conference one "father" laughed prior to entering the room and then he turned stone cold serious and sobby the next second. He didn't realize cameras were recording. I am sure someone has these .webms still.

I think we all remember how Sinead was trying to make us flat earthers. I just know we got a huge influx of christkike factory stockboys who think their D minus high school biology grade qualifies them to speak on what science knows or doesn't know.

1ST POST IS ALWAYS A SHILL
fucking greek 3000 years ago calculated the radius of the earth

The very kosher conspiracy theories that Alex Jones sells to his audience.

Yes, but phtalate content and emission levels are alredy heavily regulated for consumer products in most Western countries (at least in the EU they are, I think in America too). Smoked products, OTOH, contain known carcinogens which are only allowed because those products are "traditional".

Too bad he didn't have a telescope 3,000 years ago or he'd see shit 100 miles away.

The Illuminati is a thing and only elite Zionists work with them. All other Jews are simply scapegoats.

Illuminati was a meme created by a Jesuit writer who warned that Nationalists wanted to replace "Throne and Alter" with a secret devil cult. This was right at the time that America had declared itself Independent, and Napolean was rising to power.

Later, a preacher used to against Jefferson because he wanted a central banking Federal government.

Later, after WW2, the John Birtch society used it to cover for Jews when attacking Communism.

Later, the Birtch would lead to guys on youtube in the great Satanic scare of the 1980s (thanks to Rose Marry's baby and the Exorsist) claiming that devil worshipers ruled the elite world and that faggy Jewmasons frats were in fact all worshiping the devil to bring forth the anti-christ

This takes us to Alex Jones time…and the great disinformation campaign against National Socialism, uniting it with Arab terrorism and Communism because there are evil forces out there challenging "muh freedoms" and Jude-Christian civilization.

And then /fringe/ comes along…

The whole moonlanding didn't happen is easily disproven by the fact the USSR didn't claim the Americans faked it. The entire world was paying atention and any sign of fraud would have been noticed and the Russians would scream louder than a banshee.
But they didn't, so unless you are telling me the whole cold war was faked, there is no way the US could have faked the moon landing.

It's vastly underestimated how much phalates are absorbed through the scalp. I'm sure there's a (((reason))) for this.

It was calculated with shadows. Learn some history.

The preacher wanted the central bank, not Jefferson I mean

archive.org/stream/HowHitlerDefiedTheInternationalBankers/HowHitlerDefiedTheBankers_djvu.txt

ia800206.us.archive.org/3/items/HowHitlerDefiedTheInternationalBankers/HowHitlerDefiedTheBankers.pdf

Here's why each of these is Jewish if anyone doesn't get it.

diverts attention from jews

makes opponents of gun ban focus on a dumb argument

makes opponents of middle eastern wars look dumb

hitler was evil

hitler was a liar

hitler was a shill

give me money

but sandy hook WAS a hoax

sandy hook was crisis actors though

We all know NASA is a goverment funded fucking thing, it's full of freemasons and kikes. Why the fuck would any of you even believe what NASA shows.

You niggers really believe that NASA can keep contact via WIFI from here to Mars? Those niggers said to be using WIFI for that little cart after all.

The whole moonlanding didn't happen is easily disproven by the fact the USSR didn't claim the Americans faked it. The entire world was paying atention and any sign of fraud would have been noticed and the Russians would scream louder than a banshee.
But they didn't, so unless you are telling me the whole cold war was faked, there is no way the US could have faked the moon landing.

The Saudi Royal family are crypto-kikes, so he's not entirely wrong.

I haven't done the tests myself but I have seen many videos doing them and failing. What's more interesting to me is what the fuck space is if not an expansive void. Astronomy would be back at square one, if it stays a science at all. Additionally does this mean that everyone who looks at the night's sky at a high level "in" on it? Or do the mathematical and visual theories in astronomy good enough to fool most people into thinking that the spheres of light they are looking at are actually planets.

I say this because there is lots of "lore" I guess you would call it behind these lights in the sky, with seeing wobbles of starlight emissions to detect planets in other solar systems, their movement and other things. I don't understand how a visual based science can be so wrong for such a long time. It's not like gravity which can't be seen and can be reduced to a conceptual mathematical formula, thus easy to fool people with. The stars are alot harder to disguise and I would imagine alot easier to use to prove the Earth is flat.

The entire cold war was faked.
Nukes are a hoax, icbms are a hoax, manned space travel is a hoax, rockets cant re-enter the atmosphere without burning up.
The space race was need to sell the mutually assured destruction narrative to hold the world hostage. An indefinite war that could never be won, too bad the ussr collapsed due to economics. Now we fight terror for ever. Once all the muslims are dead the jews will find someone new to attack, they always complain of getting scapegoated, but they're the ones constantly coming up with new enemies to fight.

I swear to god that faggots like this are posting now because the report screen is lagging out. Gas yourself, schlomo.

Do you even read what you write before you post??

(checked)

Not sure about nukes but hiroshima im 100% sure was firebombed not nuked.

The Cold War is a good example to show people that just because some Jews ( or their media ) is against something doesn't mean it's not being controlled by them at the higher levels. The Jewish run media was very critical of Jewish run USSR.

Firebombs don't irradiate a region for generations.

Worked in Hollywood for a decade. he's totally full of shit.

Is it as bad as we imagine?

they didnt do that retard

stop being good goys and take the concave pill

k1project.org/explore-health/hiroshima-and-nagasaki-the-long-term-health-effects

The people under their umbrellas of influence are the #1 tools to be used for their gains. This must always be remembered. Any of these agendas will work with the other for profit and you're mostly correct when assuming Western/Eastern Zionists are working with, and subverting the fellow Marxist agendas.

The Chinese Elite group are in vast majority working together for the advancement of their culture, greater china, and keeping the resources and money flowing.

It really comes down to these agendas being split apart more and more due to resource and population control. Labor force is a commodity that is slowly being replaced by technology but for now, people will work fine for coal in the fire.

Eventually there will be consolidation among the Elites in these greater agendas. History repeats itself, over and over and over again…

I also should have mentioned an important player and a useful asset control umbrella is the web of (((government officials))) that truly do have their own agenda but is primarily in line with all of these greater influences, except the Chinese Elites. Rhymes with Billary is under this agenda.

Hope? Not really. Unless you are a multi billionaire or capable of setting a movement in motion that could effect the cattle into waking up and transcend the surface around them.

Our best chance honestly is that a few of these lesser agendas current reacting in Europe and S.America take hold in N.America on a larger scale. This is extremely doubtful.

Trump is between a sub-agenda* and the top 3 agendas. He is literally a pawn (at best, a rook) that people are mistaking for a king. Anyone who is capable of making a real dig will see that he has strong dependent ties to Western/Eastern Zionists and Banking Elites (Masons). These agendas do not have hard lined borders and share control over most of the people of earth. Think of it as gangs ruling over territories, but they all sell their brand to the same people and only subvert each-other under the radar. A better analogy may be soda companies for the laymen. They sell their products and depend on customer loyalty for profits.

*Selling his brand and establishing greater influence

European Royalty invested heavily WITH many other agendas but ended up getting the shaft during the end of the NeoCons reign in the USA, and their influence shifting towards keeping the EU viable globally. Not to mention their agenda being adopted, modified, and taken over by the other agendas. They just did it better. In other words, (((customers))) no longer trust them to do the right thing for them. This started to break after the Great War, and the rise of the banking and Zionist elites taking control over their wavering populaces in Europe and the colonies. They're really only a major agenda still due to their loyalists, social ties, and ownership of certain territories.

Me too. Pol has only changed in part user. We're still here. We just lurk more, remain informed, and shit-post much less. I have more hope than is probably warranted.

4 years ago I remember creating a thread that stayed front page for a few days about how much Alex Jones is just an agent for one of the above said agendas. Today, it would be considered a slide thread and sage'd into bump-lock mode.

I hate the term Illuminati, since it's really a greater agenda comprised of three separate influences. Zionists, Bankers, and Royal Families. They are not all on the same side but as previously mentioned all do work towards the same goal of keeping the other 99.82% of the populace below them.

I cringed. So many buzzwords, yet so little impact user. Have you really investigated this theory? It reads like word vomit. If you have, post sauce.

This user is higher energy

But it's still unconvincing. Even though I've seen pictures and read testimony of people interacting with saurian like animals in the last few hundred years, maybe even existing somewhere today. I believe it could have been doctored… I need better evidence.

Some good goy just told me he believes that Russia is behind Trump
As in, Trump is a KGB spy either impersonating the actual Donald Trump or he himself has always been one

Good post. There is a Japanese conspiracy that it was faked as well, and that the reason for cancer and sickness coming 10years later along with other strange sicknesses was due to lead/fluoride poisoning of the population at the hands of their new American Overlords.

I raffed. Does that mean I ruse?

Also, meant to add this photo to this post

I just don't get it, apparently because he agrees with Putin on a bunch of issues, is a good diplomat and his advisors have ties to russian gas companies that makes him a 101% confirmed slavic spy.

It's just nonsense. He is just a pawn of the Zionists and Big banks, with his own agenda in mine of selling his brand name. He is pretty anti European Royalty and many sub-agendas though that are promoting vapid liberal ideals.

There's a little bit more to it than that

Lets talk about Sandy Hook-Nose
youtube.com/watch?v=gLhsRxl5Ecs

On a very different note, the most easy way to debunk and theory is DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH WITH LOGIC AND REASON. I find when something I don't understand or think is real, I ALWAYS go for the throat before doing any digging. Which means, find out more about who presented the ideas and what not.

But yes, almost 90% of modern Science, Theories and Information is jewish shit. Be very wary, or next you will admit that we came from apes.

:^)

OKkay goyim, whatever you say.

I'll just repeat a post that seemed to set off the CIA kikes to create so much interference and noise here.

Disinfo agents that have been installed to create confusion and derailment, their major role seems to be to sell False Flags for the kike.

Plenty of e-celebs have been promoted in the alt-shite all with their own agendas assigned to muddy the waters and at first glance look to be fighting the fight against jews but muddle all messes in a way the Jew can hardly be discerned in the debris of causes.

These agendas are becoming re-rooted into the Judeo-Masonic plan to bring order out of a bunch of chaos. To accomplish this, lip service must be payed to original intentions of the movement (holocaust), of course, but the slight of hand comes in when the interpretations expected to be made within that group target most all the assertions made in the initial MSM reporting, as fact, in order to use those assertions for their own preoccupations or assignments.

The Daily Stormer is one of the most blatant examples of this. An Andrew Anglin op that, one moment, will call out the Jew as first cause actor and the next, accept any Jew claim, as fact, with narry a word of dissent, in order to push what looks to be his real, covert agenda of race wars and gender squabbling, not Jew outing beyond lip-service and grandstanding. Because his audience stems from a group of folks that want race war, red meat as their own excuses to rant, it just seems to most of them that Anglin is relaying the obvious.

But take the recent Paris event blamed on Muslims. Look at the immediate acceptance of the official story @Stormer, happy to run with "the Muslims did it" narrative on every event and never reporting on the Mossad forces involved in every one. Look at Andrew Gage, hours after the attacks, running with the Muslims did it narrative and then think back to 911 and how everyone assumed that Bin Laden was responsible for the attacks, claimed on the same day of the attacks.

The Op-Ed the Stormer ran after Sandy Hook was to attack and turn away anyone talking about the Sandy Hook hoax, cut all ties with anyone even attempting to look into the hoax, every editorial the Stormer has ever run has been to promote the jewish narrative in order to obfuscate the hidden agenda just leaving his audience to focus on the distractions the media lies point toward.

Anglin[g] arrives in Greece to report on Golden Dawn, (has his photo taken with a fire extinguisher covered in Greek writing to prove it) declares they are the only true Nationalist movement in Europe, goes on to claim only Greeks are the true Europeans and that kind of in-joke agitation etc, then within 24hrs of his arrival watches as the Greek authorities round up the leadership and jail them for a year deactivating them, Anglin then slips away and disappears no one asking why all the big fanfare of his arrival and then sudden silence as the system shuts them down.

Has a special on ISIS using all the CIA cartoon jihadist stock photo shoots and claims they're the real deal, even going to go attack israel cos they're real and not a Mossad psy-op.

There hasn't been kosher conservative or degenerate kosher nationalist the alt-kike hasn't promoted.

Too many idiots involved nowadays looking for a hero and latching onto and following the worst disinfo agents the CIA can buy.

3/3, you really nailed it

Why shouldn't it happen? What does believing in or not believing in macro evolution have to do with the idea that most species are made from the same stuff? You're trying to beat up a straw man.

The stench of of rotten, roach-ridden kebab is overwhelming.

My god, you're fucking dense

What part of "one species evolving in different environments, producing offspring in accordance with various different selective pressures, will over time diverge due to the accumulation of these selective pressures into two distinct species, no longer capable of interbreeding." do you not understand? This is basic fucking shit that you Christcuck autists refuse to accept, because it threatens your faggoty idea that you're somehow "special" or above nature.

That's just what the JEWS tell you.

I believed that once, until 3 years ago when a bunch of anons and I started digging in a threads and we found some disturbing evidence that would prove otherwise user. See the links responded to your post.

Adam was there too, but it's unsure if he fired a shot or not. If he did, it may have only been the one that killed himself like a good puppet under threat. I doubt this theory, as I believe he was killed by one of the men.

What really happened:

Adam had contact with someone who asked him to be a part of a government project (may or may not have been a military person). He talks to a few people about this, one of them being someone he plays Starcraft with regularly online at least several months before the event. Has screenshots to prove it.
Packages sent to his house a few days before event. He is picked up or rendezvous two other ex-military/active military/mercenaries near the school (witnessed van before going near school) and arrived at the school without a problem.
Entered the school under a con/lie. No force-able entry was found. Entered with bags with the weaponry, masks, gloves, etc found a private area. Dressed and armed themselves. Killed people. Adam dies, mask removed. The other two leave evidence at the school of the event taking place but do not realize that they left a few people alive who's testimonies will screw their plan up.
Leave in van, a teacher sees it. A Neighbor sees it. Another person walking sees it.
Kids leaving the school talk about a shooting and at least one other man with a beard shooting to teachers. while crisis actors start to arrive.
Media coming to place and orientation ends.
"Behold, a lone mastermind at it again!"

Tell me if I missed something. I'm tired.

You can literally do a flyover of antarctica.

All the faggots claiming sandy hook was a hoax, riddle me this:

What reason would our government, which has already shown to care absolutely zip about human life in the slightest, stage an elaborate hoax with crisis actors and everything, likely requiring billions of dollars of funding, and being in constant danger of getting exposed, when they could just shoot up a school and kill a bunch of people like they do regularly all over the world?

To make you afraid and take your weapons. It's not a new thing.

Seriously it's a tourist attraction, not even expensive.

This is how stupid these people are.

Holocaust denial

To add, it's mostly fear mongering while using a group of people that are under a contract, they break the contract and they are dead too.

If they just started to shoot up shit randomly it wouldnt work, it has to a white 'mentally' kid, especially a christian one in order to fuck christians even more, because jews hate them the most.

Don't argue with autists. They don't even understand the question. CIP:

I did understand the question, kike.

You mean there are no actual Holocaust deniers?

No, you didn't, fellow kike.

Nobody died, shill.

Not even Adam Lanza. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

You wish I was one of you fuckers.

So why not just kill them instead of staging an elaborate, expensive, and easily-uncovered hoax?

Because killing people creates disgruntled and investigative people. The OKC bombing and investigation is proof of that as the people who looked into it the most were people who had loved ones die.

see

Also because it allows them to say "we merely tricked you citizens." Propaganda is legal in the US.

Conditioning is hard to overcome. Earth is flat. Dinosaurs are imaginary. Satan is real.

Once you do the work to understand the globe lie everything else makes so much sense and your world view becomes so much clearer.

Living in a time of Satanism where truth has been replaced by lies. We did not evolve from monkeys in an infinite big bang universe.

lmao. So killing people isn't easier than literally staging a massive hoax with multitudes of in-the-know crisis actors, and people who now have to be in hiding with entirely new identities. A hoax that's so incredibly easy to uncover given the amount of involved personnel and coverage. Fucking please. You make no sense. It's almost like you want there to be a hoax.

I'm willing to accept there might have been government involvement (if any such proof is provided), but only in the context of a crazed gunman being enticed to shoot up a school. This idea that everyone is still alive but in hiding, and the whole thing was staged, is just ludicrous and entirely counter-intuitive. Our government doesn't give a shit about human life or the safety of its citizen, as indicated by 9/11. They have absolutely no reason not to just kill people.

Do you even think about the stuff you post?

genetics disprove evolution
cell biology disproves evolution
the lack of fossils disproves evolution
geology disproves evolution

hang yourself, nigger

lmao. proof please
lmao. proof please
lmao. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
lmao. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

educate yourself nigger

oh wait, you won't, even if I recited everything to you, you'd just close your eyes, call me a christcuck again, and act smug in your ignorance

not worth wasting more time on

If you buy into the theory, they have been given millions of dollars. A few months of work and they get to retire. I don't understand where you see the problem here.

And yes, Sandy Hook can be considered anti-gun propaganda if it ever came to trial.

Prove you are not.

go back to tumblr

that is true, czar era russia hated jews more than natsoc germany

Or you could kill them and not have to pay them millions of dollars and hope they don't eventually spill the beans on their death bed or something. The government has absolutely no reason whatsoever not to kill these people and make the entire thing actually believable.

even if they did spill the whole thing, nobody would believe them thanks to idiots thinking like you do

so why bother killing them which would actually be suspicious? just discredit them using already existing memes, cheaper, easier, more effective

The money didn't come from the government but was raised through charities. Or collected money that would not exist if it wasn't for Sandy Hook.

Again, making it a hoax gives them the ability to double back if ever found out. They wouldn't be thrown into prison for killing people since noone was killed. And you give such possible actors too much credit. Why would they speak out when they owe their current much better off lives to an act?

Worked in a botany lab, up and close and learned a lot about evolution since I was dealing with taxonomy every day. 3 years in that role. Please tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, I beg of you. No one has bothered to explain to me why human DNA shares 16% similarity with mustard plants or why that wouldn't be relevant to this discussion.

Beyond money they still have little reason to speak out. No one died, and the media hoax was for a Good Cause – preventing the all those future firearm deaths by banning firearms. Speaking out only makes it harder to pass gun control, which means, to them, that children will continue to be slaughtered in school shootings.

user I…
>youtube.com/watch?v=iHT6Afq4i0w

is the earth also hollow?

if you actually knew anything you'd know that "shared DNA" is a tenuous concept at best, just because it superficially looks similar is not guarantee that it serves the same function, in fact if you knew anything you'd know that DNA is highly contextual and given an entirely different context an identical piece of DNA can mean something completely different

which is just counting up apparant, surface similarities again, everyone knows taxonomists are extremely liberal in declaring new species based on minor differences because it's prestigious to discover new ones

you need to address the underlying problems with the proposed mechanisms for evolution, which cannot work, at least not in the form they are proposed

That's such an autistic pilpul.

Hoaxers are worse than flat-Earthers tbh.

you're just a useful idiot throwing insults instead of arguments, kill yourself

Get it right Andrew, I called the Daily Stormer a CIA Kike hive to be more accurate.

I simply pointed out that there isn't a single jewish media narrative or hoax, nor crypto-kike headed kosher nationalist scam you haven't promoted and other similar points detailing the farce that is your attempts to co-opt the movement.

I basically called you out as a CIA kike, distilling it down to simply saying you are "too jew friendly" is disingenuous to say the least.

Though you only serve the kike agenda.

Even though your negro contaminated blood compels you to wish the white European races were bred out of existence, you can only dream of being white like me.

Wasn't the earlier incarnation of the Daily Stormer (the superior ZionCrimeFactory) by Mike Delaney plan A "ZCF", part Turk?
I know he didn't quite make the cut for the CIA mobs liking.
One would like to hope that missing detail was his integrity, though that's just hopeful speculation.

How's your good buddies in the Golden Dawn… I'm sure they'd be delighted for you to rock up again uninvited just hours before the state police ransack their offices and deactivate them?

LOL, If I were an Anglinbot I wouldn't call you a kebab, I would call you a kike. Which you probably are. Textbook nazier-than-thou D&C.

"autistic pilpul" is an accurate description of that argument.

Do you faggots really believe that if Sandy Hook was exposed as a hoax, ZOG would just say "it's ok, goyim, we didn't actually kill anybody" and everybody else would be like "oh, then it's cool fam"?

It's pure fucking autism.

Which exact parts do you have a problem with? If anything you're, "our government doesn't care about anything so why don't they just kill people instead of faking it" as an argument against evidence of crisis actors in Sandy Hook is more suspect for your accusation.

see

of course not, they'd find some scapegoat to send to prison and do it again the next day

youtube.com/watch?v=mzgON_5sg4Q

Complete proof that Boston bombing was hoax. Unquestionably destroys the official narrative. Only shills and people who would rather live with their head in the hand can claim Boston was a real terrorist act.

If somebody would still be going down for it (contrary to Sofia Smallstorm's argument), then there wouldn't be any point in faking it instead of murdering the kids.

There is no "evidence of crisis actors", just Robbie Parker smiling.

Good post. That's a great example of a false conspiracy theory created by jews.

there is evidence it was faked, everything else comes after the evidence

I don't care what you think is logical to do, or what you would have done, you didn't do it, they did

every time with "skeptics", every. single. time

Nope see

It appears you aren't aware of the subject entirely if you think that's the only piece of evidence. Why are you arguing so hard against the idea?

???

Mental Medical Examiner
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9T3RigdQA

Who the Hell could forget the world's worst actor Gene Rosen, so bad he gets an entire documentary devoted to him
youtube.com/watch?v=BiZLd30Phf8

and plenty more…

I'm almost positive I've heard that exact same argument in defense of the Holohoax.

Documentary's shit. It just regurgitates other, thoroughly debunked, claims.

the difference with the holohoax is there is no evidence for it, again the supposed motivations aren't really important

I skimmed through it when it first came out. A big chunk of it is based around the fact that the timers on the dashcams were off, so they use that as "proof" there were no children evacuated from the school.

There's "evidence" for the Holocaust that fits the same standard as the evidence for Sandy Hook being a hoax.

etc.

Sigh

ok

just get out if you are just going to post strawmen, incredulities and insults

Explain to me why hiring hundreds of actors to fake a shooting would make more sense than just sending a single Mossad operative in to slaughter the children the same way they do in Palestine on a regular basis.

more strawmen

kill yourself

Not a strawman at all.

There are at least 100 "actors" in the "going in circles video", and for the conspiracy to be possible, the whole town would have to be in on it – which is what many allege.

Instead of telling me to kill myself, enlighten me. I want to believe.

why so? again, assuming every single tangentially related person has complete and perfect knowledge, every single time

To hide the fact that the school had been closed for years, for starters.

intellihub.com/newtown-tax-assessors-database-whole-town-sandy-hook-bought-christmas-day-2009-says-investigator/

it would literally have to be the biggest conspiracy of all time (second only to the Holocaust).

It would have to be every person in the town because either the families relocate or their neighbors would inauspiciously notice that their kid has become reanimated.

But stop deflecting, tell me why hiring hundreds of actors makes more sense than killing less kids than ZOG did at Waco.

no, because you're incapable of understanding how real conspiracies work, instead relying on tired 9/11 CIA slogans

I have a fine grasp of how real conspiracies and false-flags work.

Since you bring up 9/11, are you willing to admit that the jews killed 3000 people that day, or are you one of those "September Clues" faggots who claim nobody died there either?

see

the bodycount is suspicious

But user, If yesterday never happened, then why does my internet history have an archive of all the posts I made yesterday?

Already saw your autistic pilpul, responding to it was my first post in this thread.

How is killing 3000 people in two skyscrapers suspicious? Do you think they used smoke machines too, like (((Simon Shack))) claims?

I like when people arent retarded on 8ch.

3000 people dying in a skyscraper isn't in and of itself suspicious you fucking retard, that's not the reason the count is suspicious

fuck off already

Then why is it suspicious?

And are you going to tell me why hiring hundreds of actors is more plausible than killing kids or not?

I already did here

In Europe and the Anglosphere (except U.S.), they are legally required to be.
However, there are still a good number who have spoken out.

Yes. They literally are kikes. And they spew ridiculous BS like being gassed six times.
And not every one of them recounts the same sort of "oy vey it was a Shoah" story. Some have described sports events, cultural ceremonies, breeding rabbits, etc. in the camps and those claims are backed up by physical evidence (unlike Shoah claims).

Their "confessions" were extracted through torture. Inadmissible.

All the camps investigated by the U.S. were found to not be the supposed "death camps".
Only those investigated by the communist Soviets were "death camps". And the Soviets were very much used to making up anti-German propaganda.

We have evidence that survivors are lying.
Also, we have evidence that the Jewish population worldwide did not decline by 6 million as a result of WWII.
Lastly, we have evidence that the "gas chambers" were fake and that nowhere near 6 million bodies could have been oven'd.

I am open to a possibility only when there is strong evidence to support that possibility.

I even distinctly remember when I saw the curvature of the Earth for the first time on a vacation with her, and she was there, but she says she doesn't remember.

I don't know how though, the image of the bending horizon sticks out very clearly in my mind.

So "b-because they couldn't go to prison if they didn't kill people" is your final answer?

Shit reasoning. Pure autism.

I don't like to brag, but I don't want to understate how right I am when I say:

both of these I've always wondered "why didn't they just do the bombing, and I just figured that in the top echelons where these things are fomented, there must be some massive humanitarians that refuse to let American lives be lost for these plots, still doesn't make sense
though space travel beyond the solar system from reverse engineered/traded alien technology is certainly possible
but the suppression of zero-carbon nuclear fission technology is a combination of scientific misunderstanding/ineptitude and conspiracy
but not all jews are in on it, obviously, though more benefit from it than are in on it

Who are you quoting?

I'm saying that giving people large sums of money as well as positions of influence in the future in return for acting out a shooting is possible. What part of this do you have a problem with?

She knows more than she can tell you.
And belive me if she has not told you is because she loves you.
Be kind and nice always to her his burden is heavy and the last ting a secret enlighten person needs is another problem.

The post you directed me to

That isn't a motive, just a retarded theory as to how it could have happened.

Given the amount of people that would have to be involved, what do you think the budget for Sandy Hook was?

Wouldn't people recognize them?

But again, tell me why that would be easier than just killing a few children, which is something kikes do all the fucking time?

This is in response to your idea that hoaxes are impossible to conceive or that entities would bother creating a hoax when they can just kill people, not in regards to a motive. The motive of Sandy Hook was gun control.

Assuming that gun control, thus complete control over society, occurs, then people who helped get us get there would be on a shortlist for burrecratic or other positions of power under the kind of regime envisioned. People wouldn't recognize them because information would be totally controlled, and even if someone recognized them, they would be ostracized as a crazy conspiracy theorist.

As for monies, Sandy Hook has raised 28 million. Divided equally that's 280,000 per person and merely a cheezit in terms of positioning that would be had in a society where gun control exists.

The motive for hiring hundreds of actors instead of a single gunman to kill the kids…

You really think that would be enough to ensure that all of them remained silent, and to keep them out of the public eye completely lest they be recognized.

Eh Nuclear Fission isn't entirely carbon neutral. Fuel processing and construction will still produce carbon.

=DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN=

SAGE FOR FUCK YOU LEARNINGKIKE

You seemed to have missed most of my post. I'll elaborate since you didn't seem to understand.

In an environment where gun control is achieved, those who are in power will need faithful servants and an actor in a hoax scenario is a perfect candidate. To get them to do the job and then to get them to not talk, you simply show them what Holla Forums already knows and give them a taste of the redpill. Then they say join or die. It's a win win for all parties involved. First pundits get something to talk about for gun control and second you get people who will be perfect employees and do exactly what you tell them to do, a slave essentially. Those who are the actors have their safety guaranteed as long as they do what they are told. When they are inevitably betrayed in some way, who is going to believe their story? They end up in the same place as a conspiracy theorist.

Now this is more clear, what parts do you have a problem with?

Stop evading.

Why is hiring hundreds of actors more reasonable than killing a few dozen children?

Because it's a win win, try actually reading my post.

I already explained why killing people should be avoided if possible. See the OKC bombings.

Hundreds of actors is a much bigger loose end than the possibility of family members become suspicious. And, if I remember it right, isn't the family related to OKC that you're alluding to one of a cop who was killed as part of the cover-up, and not the family of a victim of the actual bombing?

Nuclear fission is as carbon neutral as wind or solar. Wind has huge demands for cement and steel and rare earths. Coupled with low energy density, not very "zero-carbon."
For solar, all you need to do is visit a factory in China where they are made. If there wasn't slave labor producing them with no environmental regulations and US govt subsidies, they wouldn't be anywhere near profitable. Solar also produces heat islands. because they are black and only convert ~15% of sunlight to electricity.

Our government doesn't care about human life, but the people who work for it do. It would be substantially harder to convince someone to murder a class full of schoolchildren in cold blood than to get him to work as a crisis actor. Furthermore, the triggerman should know to expect death if he actually killed those kids even after doing what his government told him to, because our government has a long history of killing off people who kill for it. Basically it would take a totally irrational actor to be willing to do anything of the sort.

You completely avoided my explanation of why having so many actors is possible, am I replying to a human? I'll elaborate again but much easier to read since you seem to have a problem with reading

Not only does the hoax move the US towards more gun control but it thickens the ranks of recruitable and easily controllable people. These people are guaranteed positions of power, which is why you can have a hundred without any speaking out. Thus less of a loose end than people investigating loss of loved ones. I refer to the OKC bombings because the people who did the most research were people who had loved ones die and exposed it a false flag. This is why hoaxes are preferable.

Again if I lost you somewhere in this post, please explain where you have a problem.

The scenario you described didn't happen, so why are you using it to justify one you believed did? And even if it did, that would still be a lot more effort than killing the kids.

Yet nothing ever came of it, same with 9/11. Even Waco, where they just openly burned them alive, there were no serious repercussions.

Killing 30 people is a whole lot easier than creating the biggest conspiracy of all time.

One final question: have ever been diagnosed with any disorder on the autism spectrum?

You were so confident, I almost started to think you were on to something, but then you said "The Jews want to be the whitest" and realized you are just another dummy who thinks he has the answers.

Jews don't want to be white, they are the Chosen. They already consider themselves to be more than human. They are anti-white because they know that we are cattle that will herd and run them over if they exercise the control that to them is their birthright. Our very existence is like an abomination against their god. There may be some who plan this out, long term, but to most, we appear to them the way an uppity nigger probably appears to some who post here.

So you have no arguments against the idea that creating a hoax is a win win?

Obviously it has not happened but is in the process of happening. Two things will happen due to Sandy Hook:

In the first scenario, you will need people to fill a US government post-gun control. Such actors would be recruited.

In the second, either it's exposed that Sandy Hook was not what it was said to be or not. If not, whatever. If it is, then nobody can face serious criminal charges because nobody was killed.

Either way, there are no apparent bad outcomes for those involved, which is not the case for people involved in happenings that you list. It's a win or a neutral outcome. Where do you see a problem with this reasoning?

Also you* :^)

the jews part is the one I am least confident about, I honestly think one of the only good explanations for it is "Satan controls them." The only good "unified" conspiracy theory I can come up with for things like the Jews is a Satanic one. Everything else is fairly empirical.

I use to wait for the bus at 3AM on Santa Monica blvd after working at the Chateau Marmont and watch 10yr old boys come out into the darkness wearing cutt off jeans and prostitute themselves to men. Cops knew about it. Cops all looked like models. Jews run everything. Fags run everything under them. Women who are all wicked like Lena Dunum run everything in-between. It's so fucking bad, that when you meet and an old timer Jew, it's like talking to a regular guy and you like them because the people there are so fucked, evil, sociopathic and most of all pathetic. Pretty much the days of the show Entourage was when they were slowly pushing out all the regular white males, and importing foreign guys to play "guy guy" roles because they didn't want men there anymore. It was so subtle only an obsessive like myself started to notice and other guys would just think I was complaining…. They don't think that anymore.

This is when Hollywood was being bought up by Japs/Chinks in parts, but also going full corporate. This is when they stopped making films and started making ONLY remakes. 90% of what you see as a new film is a book adaption, the rest are obivous remakes.
The Brad Pitt aged guys were the last real men and real actors/actresses, everyone else was a child star groomed from a very young age to be a phoney sell-out. Eventually there were no artists left, only fags, child stars, really really arrogant young Jews (think Seth Rogan) and the comedians who never had a chance in hell because comedy was dead and there were no more sit-coms. This is why you never really see many young comics coming up who aren't faggots or Anthony Jeslnik/Tosh 2.0 degenerate types who only talk about shit that would make a crowd of young Seth Rogan executives laugh because they say such nasty pointless shit.
And even thoughs guys just barely got through in time. I think Jeslnik almost married Amy Shumer and road the Jewish princess to success.
This of course effected the music scene. This is why the music seem materialistic and shitty, because artists don't exist in LA anymore, and they set the standard of who executives would sign. The old Jew would go out and find the next Easy E or Guns and Roses or Sound Garden because he heard it from word of mouth. And DJs dont exist anymore which changed things a lot too.
Also the old bars dont exist anymore. I went back and the cool place where Vince Vaugn might be hanging out in the 2000s were replaced by snooty hipster micro wine/beer bars. I worked at a biker place for the Mongrels, now it's a hipster spot where people wear suits and act snide. I remember when the first hipsters came into the place and a German biker tried to kill them with the arrow on top of his helmet. Those were the days… Mad TV stars would just come in and get fucked up and be funny.
sigh

It's a lot like what Holla Forums would imagine. A gigantic corporate Jewish faggot bitchy cunt fest totally dedicated to SJW and virtue signalling now. Anyone who still remains either feels uncomfortable and keeps a low profile or tries to fit in like George Clooney's or Ben Aflek's faggot ass by being super political.

Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this still. Seems like a major issue that needs to be addressed.

STOP SPREADING THAT FIRST FUCKING IMAGE. THE SHIT IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER ABOUT THAT DOCUMENTARY "IN THE CAMPS" DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST. IT'S ENTIRELY MADE UP WITH NO EVIDENCE OF IT EVER EXISTING.

IF WE WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE US, WE CAN'T SPREAD EASILY DEBUNKED SHIT LIKE THIS.

FUCKING FACT CHECK, EVERYONE

You still don't see the problem with using a hypothetical situation to justify what you believed already happened?

Hoaxers are hopeless…

And, if they had the ability to have a whole city conspire to fake a shooting, why weren't they able to pass total gun bans?

Time changes so does the propaganda. If you take the as above, so below meme shit seriously, then you can't be surprises that Hollywood went from bad to worse. People were hinting and generally laughing at what polticial correctness would lead to in the 90s in a very mainstream way.

Operation Paper clip wasn't just American. It happened in Russia and Britian too. But the Left is trying to sell the whole "America is the new 3rd reich!" thing. Russians especially try to sell that as their entire strategy is to do something bad and then push the blame (like with the death camps).

Fact is in ANY war, when a country is dismantled they take the scientists. And in the case of Germany, the center of the world for science and philosophy for hundreds of years, they weren't going to lose the guys who made shit like microwaves and rocket ships.

Standard operating procedure blown out of proportion by the Left.

oathbreaker best conspiracy ever

tell me more

Because the US isn't entirely controlled like that?

I'll aware you to the fact that I'm not certain that the Newton shooting was faked but the currently accepted story isn't adequate. Because of the fact that the parents of those children who died aren't the people leading the way for further investigation, unlike other happenings in the past, and instead are acting as mouth pieces for gun control, leads me to accept that there is a possibility that they are "in" on it.

Hold up the Human History is Fake thing is a real thing…

events in history need to always be reexamined because there is less evidence than you know

and, the chronology isn't always right and has to be revised. there's a crazy russian guy who thinks the chronology since Jesus is off by like up to 1,000 years or something.

It would have to be entirely controlled for them to get away with faking something like that.

What about the ones that are anti-gun control?

I dont know if corporate PC culture is anything like what we have now, which is actually true hatred of white men and white men alone. No one saw that coming. No one imagined it coming. Suddenly we were all Nazis. Suddenly, if you weren't completely cucked, a bisexual Numale, or a wigger, you are literally a potential Fascist.
This was the result of total exclusion of untrained white men from the mass cultural production centers, replaced by the new gay armies of Communism. And women of course, hateful bitter women.

Get on a plane or boat and travel in one direction and pay attention to the compass as you do.

conspiracy

- The act of two or more persons, called conspirators, working secretly to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.
- (law) An agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future.

The first stage of PC was comedy and limited exposure, through desk jockey mandates like that Mad TV skit makes fun of. Once people become comfortable with the idea, it becomes amplified through anyone who isn't a white male by giving them social power.

Not sure if anyone saw it coming in LA or elsewhere though. I must imagine at least some realized that acting was moving to a strange place, with children being raised to become actors.

current year

At least in terms of people in the propaganda business.

literally Tumblr-tier.

You are answering to the wrong poster. I'm not the one who said "educate yourself". Look at the ID. Nigger :^).

See beginning of link related

The surface of the Earth is not uniform, user. We have hills and valleys that themselves vary in altitude by miles. Those calculations are only accurate 100% of the time assuming we live on a perfectly smooth ball.

I wasn't saying any of that stuff wasn't true, I was simply showing how ridiculous the guy's rhetoric was when compared to the other things we already know, like the fact that the holocaust didn't happen.

This one's good too
youtu.be/J3Oyad6IG1w

Which is why water surfaces, which always find their natural flat level, are used in the experiments.
youtu.be/ql_TTguKxnE
youtu.be/aLlNKy5j_O8

>youtu.be/J3Oyad6IG1w

Since when is B.o.B. full conspiracy mode?

Port Sa'id lighthouse is 183 feet tall, not 60.
Cape Bonavista has a focal height of 51 meters (167 feet.)
And so on.
A lighthouse tower doesn't have to be visible for it to be effective, lighthouses protect shipping at night, the beam can be seen over the horizon as a flash or glow,whether or not the actual tower is in sight.
There is no "gotcha" here. Being at sea is a whole different game in terms of visibility, no light pollution means that lighthouses can warn ships far over the horizon.

Is Ancient Nuclear War real or fake?

This tbh fam. There's only one cure for it now - I believe we all know what it is.

is this sarcasm?

kek