solidfiles.com/v/KqVLMqvvQKNW3
solidfiles.com/v/Rq3LvXmgMW6gB
solidfiles.com/v/zdDYxLXAQXa84
solidfiles.com/v/dmjGxanmKmdA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

v6c19

soul eater more like shit eater

Okay.

is the other shitty maka poster you? you seem like two different people.

There's someone else that posts Maka, but more often posts Crona. The filenames are usually "[Soul Eater Character]_[Number]". When it's a "screenshot[date]" filename it's usually me.

why wont u go post it somewhere, that cares?

Cool comma placement.

all of their i mages are IMG_XXXX

That's nobody special.
Well, less special than the actual makaposter.

neither of them are special at all

well that person is super fucking autisticv.

unlike your se placement

Yes, that's why I said the other person was less special.
The implication was that they're both shit but the img_XXX person was someone even more shit than makaposter, if such a thing is even possible.

Oh yeah.

Well they shitpost with me more than anyone else so that's special.

We're all at least a little special.

Oh wow let's just come into a thread where we know who will be in it to complain about the people that are inevitably going to be in it.

ftfy

Normally when you ftfy you take something out and replace it instead of just adding a one word sentence fragment and a period.

Soul Eater was good, NOT! was shit.

Finished the show in a day, Maka has nice legs. I get the appeal.

It was good when Maka was in it. Some of the background was interesting but I didn't think it was that great.

Isn't that like 18 hours? I think her legs and eyes are her best physical features.

v6c20

I was going to include her eyes in my post but I held back.

Don't hold back on Maka.

download only

solidfiles.com/v/k32RAV36N8QA3
solidfiles.com/v/2ZQ74mGyRk3PL
solidfiles.com/v/enD2aYVam8xea
solidfiles.com/v/8Ne7V3xGm7xaV
solidfiles.com/v/8Ne7VrWAr3mjy
solidfiles.com/v/Ak2LdRjD73qGR
solidfiles.com/v/Vv2LyDggwKMQQ
solidfiles.com/v/jeGBRND5gY2Wv
solidfiles.com/v/p3BrPwVqZ85vQ
solidfiles.com/v/vZ6ewG6B4rKne
solidfiles.com/v/KqVLMqvvQKNW3
solidfiles.com/v/Rq3LvXmgMW6gB
solidfiles.com/v/zdDYxLXAQXa84
solidfiles.com/v/dmjGxanmKmdA8

end

Looks like there was some bullying in this thread. The madness wavelength must have affected some people.

I think it's just normalfags with jobs that don't post here during the week.

6c21

Hopefully this is when the weird typos stop.

This arc was definitely the best part of the anime and it was the arc where the manga hits its stride IMO.

I accidentally slept again. Oops.

Are you nocturnal?

My sleep schedule constantly changes. I'll try to be up for tomorrow's chapters though.

If you want I'll post a couple more in a few hours.

I still gotta read today's chapters.
Were you here for today's fugthelug thread? Apparently someone got their post history posted.

I glanced at it when it was posted but didn't read enough of it to figure out who it was. It was just a lot of shitposting, then when I went back it was gone.

Who was it?

I don't know. Ask .

Ok I guess he filtered his own name

?

Oh I see. Interesting.

Anti death bump

Thanks.

hey nigger

Sup?

v7c23

Okubo is so based.

He actually introduces the other 4 death-scythes in the manga, they're all pretty cool characters (except Africa) while still being caricature stereotypes.

Its kinda fucked how they worship a version of the grim reaper as god. It makes me wonder who this world see's as the devil.

Yeah the whole show has more of like a "lawful neutral" vs "chaotic neutral" type conflict rather than a good vs evil thing.

I didn't realize that was the end of the chapter. I guess I'll do another after hg.

v7c24

That's one of the tripper title pages, I kind of wish it was in color.

How many more chapters until we get to the new stuff?

Uhhmm, it starts to deviate after the fight with Mr Mosquitoe, so probably 10ish chapters. If you want I could dump a bunch of chapters during the day tomorrow and you could skim or not read it (I've been doing a re-read just because I haven't done it in a while) and I could start with new stuff tomorrow night.

Nah, the current post pattern is good.I was just wondering how close we were to the new stuff.

I wanted to say one or two of the training chapters was a little different from the anime but it's really pretty faithful until the end of that arc in Alaska, but now I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to check. I think the Spartoi outfits debut right after.

end

It just occurred to me that the guy squatting is probably a slav joke.

(Checked)
I dont see it

I probably should've said it hasn't happened yet I mean this guy squatting for no apparent reason.

I never thought of it like that but it being a joke about slavs would make sense. Also that move he does there is pretty badass.

Yeah that guy is kind of cool. Him squatting is also like the one thing that's similar to actual Czech Republic in these chapters.

Bump.

v7c25

Giriko has some quality lines.

Yeah "discharge the shit" is pretty good.

The animation where he turns into a chainsaw could've been really cool.

6-Crona saves maka from giriko

I didnt realize there were 3 sisters. Is the 3rd one ever shown?

So you're counting
But what are the other 2?
Soul helping her before she fell off a bridge kind of counts but she was the one that knocked Free off the bridge that no-one actually had a way of fighting.
I have no idea what the other one is.
And this is valid.

Only in Not. Since that's a prequel she's dead at this point.

1-black star kicks away a tombstone attack
2->black star saves maka from getting fiddled with by stein
3-soul saves maka from crona sword slash
4-stein and spirit save maka from crona
5-black star saves maka by cutting off free's arm
6-Crona saves maka from giriko

Well she wasn't really "saved" if she was still in imminent danger and required saving again a split second later. Also since Maka's back was against the door and Soul jumped in front of her I can only assume that Maka would've been cut less bad than Soul was if he hadn't jumped in front (which wasn't fatal anyway).
By my count I'll grant blackstar saving her from Free so I'm saying 3. She was in actual danger in 3 separate incidents.

v7c26

As if plot armor wasnt enough now maka has fanboy armor…

Arachne is so hot but imagine if you were fucking her and she transformed into a bunch of spiders during the act and they started to crawl onto you.

If you want to talk about plot armor wait until her deus ex machina at the end.
I'm actually pretty good with spiders, especially the big hairy ones, but that definitely doesn't sound arousing. I think I'd react worse to snakes though.

Nice.

lol I imagine that part might've been hard to translate but it works.

Barring Maka obviously Justin is probably my favorite character.

]

bump

That seemed quick but thanks.

Wait what? I didnt realize they were siblings. How big is this gorgon family supposed to be?

He is pretty likable.

They may have just translated nee-chan more literally, as older sister; but the word can also refer to a young woman.
Who knows, it's a comic book.

I was about to say something to that effect but couldn't remember the japanese word for it. It's usually translated as 'sis' but it throws me off because it's less used in english than 'bro'.

First time in a week that someone other than the two of us has posted here I think.

end