Outrunning the Cops

Does anyone here have experience outrunning the police at high speed on the highway?

I'm thinking of buying a brand new Subaru WRX STI. Will that do the trick?

I've been told that the police here use a special make of the Ford Taurus called the Inceptor with (obviously) an aftermarket chip to remove the governor limiter AND twin turbo.

They are, however, weighted down with a shit-ton of extra equipment so I'm hoping to gain the advantage there.

Any tips or stories would be most welcome. Thanks!

no car can out run bullets tho, good luck

Gotta go off road probably.

Around here they use the new version of the Dodge Charger. Other states (notably California) have even more exotic high speed chase vehicles.

You're going to need some serious fucking horsepower in as light a vehicle as you can get.

No.
All new cars sold in the US after 2006 have black boxes that can be used to transmit your location to the cops if they are in pursuit of you, and there is not a car made that can outrun a helicopter. So if you really want to actually outrun the cops you will have to do two things: One, use a car without a black box. Two, you will have to get off the highway pretty quickly anyway, because they will have more cops ahead at the interchanges waiting for you.

Ultimately OP, it is just a stupid idea.

You can outrun the Crown Victoria, but you can't outrun the Motorola. Even if you're in some 200+ mph supercar, they'll just radio ahead for a roadblock, and maybe get a helicopter to follow you if they really want your ass (i.e. you're running from an arrest on felony charges).

Your best bed would probably be to hope that the police start chasing you when you're on the freeway right next to an offramp to a busy urban area, outrun the initial police car so he doesn't have line of sight to you, any then pull into some covered area/alley before he drives by, and then pray that he didn't catch your license plate number and that you're not retarded enough to drive around in a flashy/uncommon car when you'll be running from the police (so no sports cars or souped up Honda Civics with big intakes and a shiny paint job).

I agree that off road is probably the way to go, that's why I'm leaning towards a rally car. Get far enough lead, find a hill and dive down a country road.

Part of the problem as I see it is that if you are being chased, you are leading the way, and are therefore the "guinea pig" for any terrain that you encounter. The cop has the advantage in that YOU TRY IT FIRST and hopefully do it faster than he is willing/able. This can become dangerous very quickly.

I am in Canada so hopefully no black boxes. That's some pretty fucked up shit, America.

I've seen some rusty old shit-boxes in some car groups that had me wondering what was truly under the hood and it struck me that this would be a great cover, at least for avoiding your car being stolen. :P

I had an encounter recently where a cop passed me in the oncoming lane, turned around, and hunted me down not EASILY but not with much difficulty either…. I was doing 175 kph (fucking governor chip). So now I want something much faster where he isn't going to catch me, I can find a line out of sight and bolt down a country road. Porsche or Lamborghini is going to suck on gravel, I'm sure.

Where I live there are a lot of hills so handling is an absolute must. At the same time, it's pretty dangerous to barrel over a crest when you're blind to the other side so idk wat i'm going to do….

I'm sic of the fucking cops. Right sic. Need to get away!

Also, and this is dark, but… what about, like, oil drops and shit like that…. it works in Mario Kart doesn't it? :P

It depends, are you a nigger? If you are, it doesn't matter what car you have. They'll find you. If you're white they'll probably give up if you speed off quick enough, which is why I recommend a motorbike. Fits in tight spaces, superior acceleration, lightweight. Just no protection from bullets and if you fuck up and crash, you're done for.

You could always just kill your self

I actually just avoid being a lawbreaking nigger, that way I don't even get the police on my ass in the first place.

Sorry, OP. You can thank NAFTA for your black boxes as well.
If you are going off road (even gravel) you are going to need more clearance than a WRX is going to give you, btw. Certainly more than a supercar will give you. One old fencepost lying on the ground and you'd be done. You need at least 9 inches of clearance.

There are two types of people who want to "outrun" the cops:
Children without a license, and literal faggots.

Do you think they really need a reason to shoot you if you're black? Really? You think staying out of trouble means you won't get frisked and handcuffed at the very least?

Uh, yeah, that's exactly how it works, ya dip.

I am most definitely a nigger. But I am white. :P

I have a notorious reputation and the cops harrass me at every opprotunity. O and also I have absolutely no regard for the law so…. yea

Motorbikes are probably the way to go but I do a LOT of winter driving, so sheer ice, deep drifts at times, etc.

Also… use fake plates guys. Doiyyy…

Fuck looks like we lost some posts.

Apparently Canada has these black boxes as well? Are they linked to your license plate? If so, use a fake plate. Use a fake plate anyways…

I have a notorious reputation and the cops harrass me at every opprotunity. O and also I have absolutely no regard for the law so…. yea

Motorbikes are probably the way to go but I do a LOT of winter driving, so sheer ice, deep drifts at times, etc.

Bro I actually have been in a car that has outrun the cops. In fact that person who was driving outrun the cops a total of 3 times in one month before he got caught. The one I accompanied was number 2. How he does it every time is to VERY QUICKLY find the nearest highway onramp and to take the OPPPOSITE OFFRAMP going the opposite side on the freeway. The cop won't follow you as soon as you go the opposite way and all you have to do is drive on the shoulder down to the next exit. This only works in urban areas and you have to get on the freeway quickly enough before they get air elements up. I was shifting myself the 5 minutes I was in the car and got out the next freeway offramp down from the one we took

Yes.
That is fucking retarded, they call the chopper and best case scenario you abandon your car in covered carpark and it's gone for good, you are also wanted if the car of anything in it can ID you.
No, they aren't built for top speed.

I have run for the cops many times with great success because I don't go where they have the advantage (long straights with limited exits). I go into rabbit warren areas I know like the back of my hand and I'm not afraid to leave the road and do a bit of bush bashing.
Pic related, what I successfully made several runs in.

Fuck looks like we lost some posts.

Apparently Canada has these black boxes as well? Are they linked to your license plate? If so, use a fake plate. Use a fake plate anyways…

So why not just acquire the same vehicle the cops use and lose the 1000+ lbs of useless abusive equipment they have loaded in there?

I figure the WRX can lose its bumpers without affecting performance… but I suppose shit can get lodged…

I saw a pretty sweet Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition today with ramped up clearance and nice long tires for bushing it…

There doesn't seem to be a super vehicle out there truly superior in all conditions. the STi comes closest far as I can tell…

Maybe put a twin turbo in it and like you say, head into the bush with it?

Idk, out here the police cars are pretty fucking badass… they will follow you into pretty much anything

So why not just acquire the same vehicle the cops use and lose the 1000+ lbs of useless abusive equipment they have loaded in there?

I figure the WRX can lose its bumpers without affecting performance… but I suppose shit can get lodged…

I saw a pretty sweet Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition today with ramped up clearance and nice long tires for bushing it…

There doesn't seem to be a super vehicle out there truly superior in all conditions. the STi comes closest far as I can tell…

Idk, out here the police cars are pretty fucking badass… they will follow you into pretty much anything

pick 1, only way you're out running anything is on a bike

Don't police cars have the entire trunk space dedicated to storing fuel? Honestly, all you need is any old V8 with a turbo, then start stripping unnecessary weight from the car. Police cars have no turbo and are weighted down by extra equipment so its already guaranteed you'll be faster on pursuit. Then dedicate the trunk space for reserve fuel and you're good to go. I also suggest little things like a spoiler, helps with maintaining traction at high speeds.

You need a good .50 caliber to shoot down the helicopters and plenty of explosives to destroy the road behind you

You also probably want some anthrax

Once the helicopter is on you, yer almost certainly fucked.

I'm not FBI trust me I am definitely not FBI this is not a sting operation please respond

the ZOG has global jurisdiction fucko

You can only really do it reliably using a sportbike. Not only because of the speed/acceleration advantage, but because its much easier to hide once you break LOS and they send a heli after you. There's videos out there if you're curious.

Are you losing the faith brothers? How will we take over Europe like this? By the prophet PBUH we must be better than this..

I have only run once on my bike but I found the biggest advantage by far was splitting lanes and deliberately going into traffic hell.

Outrun cops? lol no.

Just buy a valentine radar detector, much cheaper than a new car.

Good luck when they get you with LIDAR

fake, the turns are too angled and nothing else has exposure, suggesting he went very very fast while nobody else moved

Either way is makes my point.
t. someone who actually rides

First problem OP a Subaru isn't built for speed so you're fucked in that area.

Second to what said. Yup you're fucked and will be tracked upon every freeway and shit inbetween.

Cops just use drones now until you run out of gasoline and bail, then they simply get the prints off your steering wheel and show up at your parents house.

So the best bet is a 2005 V8 FPV GTE?

Use a motercycle

Top kek friend.
inb4 you link a military drone that costs hundreds of thousands

Seems like a bad idea.

Can barely get past 175mph on forza. Good luck.

Unacknowledged opportunity for greentext detected.

that woman has global teeth

Nothing too exciting.

Most of them went like this, if you do it right it isn't that exciting.

thread is full of pussy niggers

this is how you lose the pigs

This is great info. Thanks guys.

Upon further research, the UK Evo FQ400 had way more hp than the WRX, so perhaps she is a better candidate…

Ground clearance will be important for off-roading, but truth be known, going off-road is super risky unless you for sure know the up-to-date condition of the terrain available, which is going to be unlikely if you are in a high-speed pursuit traveling across great expanses of land…

Holy fuck, that is the single greatest photo I have ever seen. Who are you??

I get that the most effective way to lose a cop is to book it into a residential and whip it around every fucking corner at 100%.

There are multiple problems with this strategy, however. The first and most obvious, for myself at least, is that (especially during the day) you run the serious risk of plowing into some little girl playing on her tricycle or some shit (or have they managed to quelch all play these days….hard to tell… ) … that is an absolute deal-breaker for myzelf and many other "followers" mmmm-kkk….. ;)

The second is that I often travel across great distances in extremely rural areas where there just isn't much urbanization going on.

Because of this, I simply need a machine that goes fast enough where the mutherfukers just can't catch me. Comprende???

Finally, I know that half of you are trying to dox me atm (it's not hard), and for what it's worth… zero fuks being given about that lol

I would first suggest you commit no crime in the first place.
The I would suggest you find a way to not alert to police so you are not being chased.
Beyond that, maybe you should watch a movie.

The only thing that can do that is a jet. It doesn't matter how fast you drive, if they want you badly enough they'll just call in a roadblock. Good luck outrunning radio signals.

Jesus christ you people are fucking retarded. THERE ARE NO BLACK BOXES. STOP WITH YOUR PREPOSTEROUS CONSPIRACY NO-EVIDENCE BULLSHIT.

what do you mean "take the OPPPOSITE OFFRAMP going the opposite side on the freeway"?

Have you considered a plane?

What is that? No good for off-road/gravel but looks about right for the hi-way. Hrmms…

Worth a thought. Too much bullshit to deal with tho… unless… hrrmms… :P

Honestly, tho, I think I have to go Jeep on this one. I will miss my fast sports cars but you guys are right. In any reasonably populated area, they are going to fuck me with radio and team-play as long as I stay on the roads.

I wish.

You should just become Batman.

You can't outrun a police helicopter. Your best bet is to blend in with the rest of the traffic and disappear, be creative, use the sewers to move around without being detected by cameras. A highly modified car running at many times the legal speed is one of the most simple and stupid ways to get away and only works in movies.

And another thing: you've probably fucked yourself already by posting this. If a crime ever occurs in your general area at any time in the near future, or if the crime you commit is ever traced back to your general area, they can use these posts to put you at the top of the suspect list.

Well OP,

Do you want to outrun the cops just for fun? That is stupid.

I had a few times in my life to outrun the cops, for whatever reason it doesn't matter now.

The only way to outrun them is with a motorcycle.

If you got a low power one like a 500cc, just enter the first urban area and find traffic.

If you got a high power one, then you can hold it on the highway for longer. Some of them can outrun helicopters, but you got to be the ghostrider for that (the norwegian faggot, not the stupid movie).

But again, like me, the ghostrider was born in a bike, if you haven't then good luck for the first few miles before death. I hope you enjoy the ride.

No seriously, if you are lacking adventure in your life, just do skydiving.

Understand that all I want to do is be able to drive my car at the speed that I deem appropriate. Speed limits are dangerous. If you can't understand that, then (as far as this thread goes) motherfucker fuck off. .

zero fucks sir…

for the last time, WE THE NORTH. Good luck with the motorcycles where I come from lol. Only way I see is studded tires on a lake. The second you hit pavement (even in -45) you are completely boned…

Just find me a car that goes fast enuff that when the speed trap shows 334 they just sigh, drool and scratch their nuts…

PLEASE

Have you thought about a /k/illdozer?

Where are these fabled black boxes located anyway?

bump

What do you think? Read the whole thread next time…

Don't be a pussy and fight them off

You're the kind of person that posts "who needs a job when you got SWAG" on normiebook, aren't you?

…pic related? I hope you've got $4 million. I'm not sure if you're 15 or you just don't have a good sense of measurement for speed, but the fastest cars in the world go just over 200. And whatever shitbox of a Subaru you get won't go that fast. There's also the fact that those top speed figures are under ideal conditions – perfectly flat road, no turns, warm day, etc. It's cold where you are, so subtract about 15% from whatever horsepower the engine is supposed to get, and take off whatever speed that correlates to from your maximum speed. Then you have to consider that non-perfect roads have bumps, cracks, and potentially have objects on them. They're not cleared race tracks. They also have turns – even "straight" roads often have slight turns that, while imperceptable at 55 mph, are pretty noticeable at 200. So if you ever even approach 200, you're probably going to lose control and get into a massive accident that you won't be walking away from.

Then there's the wear on the car. You're talking about long distance car chases at 200+ mph like those can actually happen. Driving at that kind of speed puts you in a range where your fuel efficiency is measured not in miles per gallon, but gallons per mile. But the range of your car doesn't matter, because your tires shred themselves before you've gone ten miles. And even if you don't run out of fuel and your tires don't burst, you'll throw a connecting rod before the police give up.

There's a reason why "top speed" tests are done over short distances. There's a reason why 90+% of the time, money, and effort spent designing engines for racing cars (and trust me, there's a hell of a lot more design effort involved than posting a shit Holla Forums thread, and a lot more custom parts) isn't designing the car to go fast, it's designing the car so it can go fast for more than ten miles before it destroys itself.

You're talking as if you're in some kind of movie where you race away from the police and get into some cinematic long distance car chase, when in reality what will happen is you will get into a very short car chase where you initially outrun the police but they come up on either the smouldering remains of your car a few miles up the road or they find you broken down/with blown tires a few miles down the road.

No, they'll sigh, drool, and call in for roadblocks at all the nearest intersections while scratching their nuts. I don't care how fast your car goes: radio waves are faster.

If they really want you, they'll get a helicopter. And since you're zipping around at 200+ mph in a flashy car like a moron, they're not exactly going to have a difficult time finding you.

Hmmph. Helpful if snooty. It'll do…

Who needs swag when you got a job. Right bud?

The physical limitations you are alluding to (if they are indeed true… I have my doubts but ok) would have to apply to the police vehicles as well. You make it seem like this problem only applies to my vehicle in said "chase".

I'm not going to tell you what my current ride is, except that I max. to 110mph EASILY and the engine has a LOT more headroom. So I have a hard time understanding why a car can't go 300 mph when it has many times the hp my current whip does.

Tires shred from friction, not that much from hi-speed rotation. Don't you think (ie, braking hard and peeling out)?

You are correct about the polluted track. The real danger is smoking a deer or running over a cat when you bound over a steep hill. But sometimes you gotta crack an egg…

Holy shit you are a stupid nigger, I won't pretend to be an auto guru and I hope the guy you replied to comes back to wreck your shit but goddamn you're stupid. Do you really think there are cars out there that can go 300 mph? A simple Google search would put that notion to rest. You've also ignored what he said about the wear and tear on the car, as well as the logistics of trying to maneuver at the speeds you are talking about. You also don't understand how much more friction (read: heat) is being created at higher speeds. Lastly, you think going at high speed you're going to be okay hitting a deer or even a cat? A bump in the road is going to fuck your shit up going 200+ mph.

The saddest thing is that I get the impression that you could actually afford quite a nice car. In a just world you'd already be wrapped around a tree somewhere and your money would be in the pocket of people with even a modicum of sense.

Because they do. The police aren't going to race after you at 200+ mph. They're going to follow much slower and catch up to you once your effective speed falls to 0 mph.

The function for drag force increase over a speed increase is dy = dx^3. That means if you double your speed, drag force increases by a factor of 8. So doubling your horsepower doesn't double your speed. Even if you assume the doubled horsepower is transmitted with no losses to the wheels and converted perfectly to forward motion (it isn't), a 2x increase in force translates to, at best, a 25% increase in speed.

Then there's controlability. I'm sure you could make a 300 mph car (in fact the current land speed record is Mach 1.02, albeit using jet engines), but it would be uncontrollable on anything other than a perfectly flat, perfectly straight, perfectly cleared road. For example, the land speed record holder had to be run on a cleared, graded lakebed.

When racing, what matters most is handling. Second is acceleration. As long as your top speed is 150 mph+, top speed simply doesn't factor unless you're drag racing or are on a static track like Nascar. Top speed doesn't matter because there are very few situations in actual street racing where your speed will exceed 150 mph regardless of what your car's design top speed is. You'll crash before you get that fast. The only places I've ever driven faster than 150 mph are on long, flat freeway straightaways.

You want to go fast and not get tickets? Get a radar detector, a laser detection system, and a laser jamming system (the last one might be illegal where you live, but you can still install it since they're fairly low profile). Get an app for your phone where people mark speed trap locations (there are several). Set all that up in your car, and slow down when any of those devices indicates the police are ahead. It may be difficult to suck it up and admit it, but the police have you bested in this situation.

Hell, they don't even have to catch you. As long as they get your license number (or if you have a relatively uncommon car and they notice the make, model, and color), they'll show up at your house with a ticket, or with a warrant for your arrest if there's something else they want you for.

They can still get your car's make, model, and color, and if it's an uncommon/sporty car, they'll have a lead to who you are. If they care enough, they'll start with finding hard evidence of you doing shit and give you a ticket or arrest you.

Congratulations dumbass, you just bought yourself 1+ year in the Nigger Pen! Cops have a computer to look up DL numbers and find out who owns them. What will they do when they look your fake ID up and nothing comes up, or someone comes up who is the wrong gender/wrong age/looks completely different? What will they do when the person with the DL number you gave them lives on the other side of the country and none of the vehicles registered in their name is the same or even remotely similar to the one you're driving?

Here's what they'll do: they'll arrest you for carrying a fake license. And while a speeding offense is an infraction (not even a misdemeanor, meaning you get a $500 fine tops, no jail time, and a hit on your driving record), falsifying identification can be a felony, meaning you're in the land of mandatory minimum jail time. It also means you're never going to get a job that doesn't involve flipping burgers. And you better hope they don't find evidence that you were trying to take someone's private information to get a semi-believable fake ID, because if you do that you've graduated to full-fledged identity theft, which is another felony.

if you really want adrenaline, get pushy with lebs/turks/wops/noguns niggers and take a dash around them
Most "Big Guys" are slow as fuck and have tiny hearts, so they can only sprint for a few seconds.
Turn into one of those french niggers who runs up buildings and stuff

Always bail and go on foot, thats the only way to lose the cops. Niggers do it all the time if they can run fast enough.

And that's the story of how I thought I was having a heart attack I could feel it pound in my chest and my legs got numbed.

Is your name Ignacio? I swear you sound like this stupid spic who thought he was cool and smart but got his ass beat by cops for pushing one.

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. Seriously. You're fucking retarded and going to hurt someone because you think you're so cool.

I hope you let some steam off, cuz that's about all I got from that drivel…

An actually helpful response without a hating attitude. How refreshing! Thank you…

That is interesting about the exponential increase in drag vs. force. If this formula is indeed correct (I don't just accept "Google" answers as doctrine SRY last guy..), I must admit I have not noticed this phenomenon when doubling my speed from, say 55 to 110 mph…

What you say about controlability is most certainly extremely important. This is why I was leaning towards the WRX or Evo. Most important, of course, is that I don't crash or lose control. They can light me up with guns but I'm not taking out a family of 4 or even hitting a deer if I can help it.

I may have to suck it up to a certain degree, but I'm pretty fucking sic of these dumbass speed limits. Anybody that drives at high speeds should understand that, unless it is stopping you from going so fast that you'd explode your tires and smoke a pole or blow your engine, a speed limit or even an engine limiter can be very dangerous because it LIMITS YOUR OPTIONS.

I'm not interested in fucking around with computers while I drive 150 mph. I'm busy. Driving. Safely. Niggers…

I don't care if they know who I am or what I am doing. What I care about is that I get away from these motherfuckers, because the most dangerous element on the road by FAR is these fucking pigs coming to fuck up your shit for NO GOOD FUCKING REASON. Fucking lights flashing, sirens blaring, certain threat of some sort of demolition move if they catch up to you. Nope, I'm outta there… Also, I don't need a fucking license to drive. God gave me two hands and two feet and an owl's sight so fuck you government… :)

Nice.

Very nice.

Yes. *rolls eyes*

Have you ever given even the slightest thought about this or did you actually have to think to come up with this marvelous idea that will lead you straight in custody ?

A car is a shitty vehicle to begin with. Not many are fast enough to loose trained drivers, it breaks down easily and will probably get stuck in traffic or other obstacles if you didn't plan your escape route or things go FUBAR.

Definetely get a motorbike. It accelerates way faster than cars, can squeeze through traffic, alleys, even go offroad. Easy to hide and get away from. Helmet can will prevent you from being identified immediately. Also cops won't try to slam you if they get close.

Anyways, know what you're doing : plan your route, study your environment, don't take disproportionate risks and say hello to the FBI.

Oh man, now I know you're 15.

That "hating attitude" is people with more brains than you telling you why you're a dumbass.

Other than running away from a gang, I can't see any situation where driving at 150 mph is a viable safety measure.

You can't drive 150 mph safely. You can't drive 100 mph safely anywhere outside of a perfectly flat, straight, clear road. Other than a long straightaway in good weather, there are no locations where it's safe to drive that fast. Sure, you can drive that fast. Maybe you can drive that fast without immediately crashing. But you cannot drive that fast safely. Your car will start going out of control, a blown tire will equal instadeath, and the time between seeing the car you're about to plow into and actually plowing into said car is compressed to milliseconds. You'll misjudge how sharp a turn is or how well you can turn at 100 mph (the correct answer is: barely at all") and go flying into the brush. It isn't safe. Not for you, and not for the family of four you're going to kill. At those kinds of speeds, the survivability rate for crashes is essentially 0%.

You'll certainly care when your mom grounds you when the cops show up to arrest you for speeding, reckless driving, and resisting arrest. You'll certainly care when the judge gives you 5-10 years in prison for your little stunt. You'll certainly care when Tyrone is fucking your pretty boipucci in your cell.

The reason is to keep people safe on the road. By driving at those speeds, you are endangering every other person on the road. The police's job is to stop you.

I know that at your age it's easy to say "ugh, these stupid grownups don't know what they're doing," but eventually you'll reach an age where your voice stops cracking and you have to shave your face , and then you'll realize the reason why things are the way they are.

Evidently He forgot to give you a brain.

What states uses helicopter or planes? They have signs for those.

LIDAR isn't a helicopter or a plane.

I don't know which states still use patrol planes to check speed, but just about every police department in every first world country has at least one helicopter that can be called in to monitor a chase.

Valentine one can detect LIDAR though.

Yeah, if the cop aims the LIDAR beam right at the Valentine unit instead of the lice se plat or headlights for some reason. The beam emitted by the LIDAR is only a fraction of a degree wide. And by the time it does detect it the cop already has your speed.

Then well I guess you are fucked.

Buddy, there's cheaper alternatives to get really fast.
I don't know if it'll outrun the motorola, but a supra mk4 goes for about $15k used, but some places will go as low as 8k, and goes 160 mph stock, it's a rwd too, a car that has extreme street racing potential. You will want to put new coolers in it, preferably from a lexus. If you work around enough, you can get the supra mk4 to run up to 250 mph, but it's a lot of aftermarket work. This was a common and classic choice of car for street racing back in the day, it's really something worth looking in to.

Not necessarily. You can get laser jamming systems mounted to your car which place detectors near areas where the police use the LIDAR (license plates and headlights) and which produce confusing results so that the LIDAR unit doesn't immediately get your speed. There are also sprays which you put on your headlights and license plates that prevent LIDAR from getting good returns, and they do actually work.

The jamming systems cost ~$1500 to fit on most cars, and the sprays cost ~$75. So if you plan on speeding constantly, jamming units plus anti-LIDAR spray plus a Valentine one unit plus an app where people indicate common speed trap locations is a pretty bulletproof combo. Not 100% effective, but it should work in most situations. It'll cost you about $2,000 or more total, but it's worth it to avoid court dates, fines, massively increased insurance premiums, and license suspensions if you're actually planning on driving that fast constantly.

Also note that laser jamming systems are illegal in some states. The systems are pretty low profile, so you could probably get it installed without the cops noticing, but some LIDAR units can detect when they're being jammed, and sometimes this feature does work properly and alert the officer that you've got a jammer attached, which upgrades your speeding ticket (infraction) to a possession of a prohibited automotive device (misdemeanor), with all the additional penalties (larger fines, longer license suspension, court ordered removal of the devices, potential prison time, etc) that come with it. So check the laws in your area, and also be aware that even if those jamming systems are legal in your state, they might not be legal in your neighboring states, and if you ever drive in another state where laser jammers are illegal with the system still attached, you are breaking the law even if jammers are legal in your home state.

Radar jammers, on the other hand, are illegal in all states, by federal law. So don't use those unless you're willing to do some time in a federal correctional facility.

Actually, a Bugatti Chiron is a car that CAN max out above 300 mph, it just doesn't because there's a chip that doesn't allow it to go above 288., a koenigsegg agera s can max out 300 mph if you give it some after market upgrades (really fucking expensive ones). Personally imo, an agera would be better because the chiron has shit handling, and 300 mph is a rolling death trap. Outrunning the police isn't something that will last long like you said, I think using an older car that is more common like a supra mk4 or something around the time a lot of people have.

Idk why I'm bothering to respond to you, but I think it's worth pointing out that YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE DRIVING 100 MPH. It is NOT fast and is EASY to control around turns. 'Nuff said…

The Supra is nice, but I'm looking for a FWD or AWD. I think these will handle better on ice than a RWD but I could try to get used to the oversteer. Also (and this is going to blow some lids here) but I would prefer a 4-door for kids and I need to make sure I have proper safety harnesses for booster seats. :D

Now we're talking. But as has been established already, handling is far more important than actual top speed.

Thanks for the excellent info! At the end of the day, it will be a mixture of compromises, as there is no perfect machine for all applications.

Calm down kid. Believe it or not, YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE EVERYTHING IN ALL CAPS. And I think you'd better wait for your balls to drop before you comment on whether or not I have experience driving.

"You just don't understand dad! I know what I'm doing!"