Prank invasion finally did it

youtube.com/watch?v=hZGgpW4PO9k&t=54s

MUSLIMS ARE MAD AS FUCK

I know it's fake and all, but come on mane. Come on.

truly epic lulz

muslims are still taking the bait
the very idea of it drives them fucking mad

Kek, I can sympathize with a filthy Mozlem men watching a woman you consider to belong to your 'ingroup' embrace her whorish instincts can drive any man mad. But Mozlems pride themselves on the modesty of their women so this must be even more painful (even if they realize that this are just paid whores and not real mozlems it would still piss them off).

I think she's missing the point.

You realize that shit is fake right?

No you idiots the thing is that this shows that even traditionalist extremist groups like Muslims still act like degenerates in the west. You shouldn't be laughing because this is happening to white women too. Both groups are being fucked over by the Jews and Marxism.
Laugh now but when it happens to white women I don't want to hear you faggots cry "Muh degeneracy!"

see

I know it's fake obviously but all the people in the comments laughing at the Muslim's are missing the point. They're being fucked over too.

I just read the first ~150 comments and while I see ~30 people saying muslims are mad I didn't see a single mad muslim.

go to "newest comments". you'll see some

That works. they are also right, it's staged as fuck

Found the shitskin

rofl kek lmao top post upvote

You'd fuck a hot slut in a second you damn hypocrite.

muslims triggered af

No thank you I already have enough diseases.

Funniest video I've seen all week. Muslims on suicide watch!

Gotta love these double standards.

It's like Arabs following a pervy-focused female beach volleyball channel and drooling all over the grills appearing there, but once they see a video with a team from a Muslim country wearing these same bikinis they start hell.

You can't up-vote on this image board, you buthurt shitskin newfag.

I see your bait user

I just insulted you, are you just gonna let it slide, are you a cuck ?