Millenials

I'm done. I'm done trying to emulate the normalfag. It's gotten so bad that even my "real" personality is a fake. I'm like an intricately made ceramic doll, forever doomed to the social "uncanny valley". No matter how hard I try, I will never be a real boy.
I don’t know even why I try. I guess it’s some vestigial urge to fit in, more likely a reflex used to maximize my sexual fitness. But that doesn’t matter. What matters is:
THIS GENERATION IS FUCKED
Most millennials are criminals. Well, everyone has committed a crime of some sort, whether it’s speeding, driving drunk, etc. But most of them have done something that would put them away for a long time. Abusing drugs, Precocious sex, Assault, etc. are all common offenses. Luckily, they form tight social circles so these secrets never get to the authorities. You ever think that a majority of people (i.e. normalfags) shouldn’t be allowed to vote? Well, they ‘’legally’’ shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Ever hear about felony disenfranchisement? But committing crimes itself isn’t a big deal, what is a big deal is the waning respect they have for the law and other people. They only want the law when they can use it for their benefit. They talk about the free flow of ideas when they want free college, but will turn around and petition free speech. They will commit crimes themselves, but “snitch” (as in their lingo) on their enemies as they see fit.
Most millennials are psychologically damaged. Ironically, with kids learning about sex and the “adult life” earlier and earlier each year, Peter pan syndrome and the sorts seem to be growing increasingly widespread - Look at Sarah Andersen’s “Adulthood is a Myth”, and the rise of the “numale”. Why is it like this? Personally, I think that the destruction of children’s innocence disrupts their childhood. This causes them to never truly move past their childish ways. Although that’s just a hypothesis, I think it rings true for most situations. Even furthermore, the push of “sexuality” and “gender identity” on children at such a psychologically vulnerable age aids this decimation of the psyche. Kids whose ages aren’t even in the ‘’double digits’’ are transitioning now. How does this affect a developing child, much less an adult? Although there is no hard evidence to support this, consider looking at some normalfag memes. Most of them are self-depreciating humor, you’ll see suicide memes (second pic related) and others of the type, like “drinking vodka at 12 pm my life is a mess :p”. Perhaps the essence of these memes resonates with them?
Most millennials are human cattle. Think about it – the rise of consumerism – the promotion of apathy, atheism, globalism, and nihilism. Most normalfags know everything is fucked, but they don’t care. Most “modern” women, or more aptly named, living cock-sockets, fuck themselves away, ‘’knowing’’ that their life will go nowhere. People ‘’know’’ that they are being controlled, monitored, but they’ve been beaten down so subtly they don’t care. They buy, get themselves into debt, tighten their leash and collar, and die from asphyxiation.

Interesting. And are you also a milennial?

ur just mad cuz ur gay lol

this boi gets it in the butt

all generations sucked dick, but it's always the same story. kids are incompetent, no matter the time, and once they become adults, they become different. stop being a gaylord fucktard.

you're naive as hell, we're approaching a completely new and alien world

it's really the opposite. childhood is a myth. you don't live as a child for 21 years and suddenly become an adult. the only way to grow is to be exposed to responsibility. kids used to help their parents instead of being exposed to state propaganda for 35 hours a week

nothing OP said about "millenials" is actually new in the past 100 years, except the weird faggotry that's getting pushed on to them. the "kill my shit up fam" type memes come from us, and every generation of kids emulates the generation between them and their parents.

is it just me, or is it fucked how the definition of millennial has been changed to mean anyone born 1982 and later? when I was young, millennial were kids born in 2000 and later.

to expand, literally everyone breaks the law all the fucking time. people don't respect the law because it's too unreasonable to be respected. this has been a constant since FDR in the USA, but it's a common theme through the ages. law very quickly becomes less of a tool to improve society and more of a tool to make it easier to control by making everyone a "criminal"

OP, you might be a felon for posting this thread. were you specifically authorized by the site owner to modify his database? are you sure? if not, that's a violation of the computer fraud and abuse act and you could spend the next 5 years in a federal prison if caught. a less absurd example is every gun law in the USA, and every US law regarding religion. the government is not allowed to make any laws regarding religion, whether they protect religion or violate it. the law that prevents you from discriminating against pagans or muslims or whatever is literally unconstitutional

to expand further, there are laws and there are laws. the old laws of the land never die. murder, rape, theft, etc are real crimes and not just criminalized in order to make society pliable.

Things are worse than you know, buddy. Consider this - People are becoming less and less useful or skilled, and technology is taking more and more jobs - the world could run fine without them, therein lies either the greatest blessing or one of the most wretched curses to befall humanity. Watch this first video from 2011, then watch the one I put in the next post.

*2014, my bad

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

So, you're mad cause you're a virgin?

I fail to see the relation between the two videos

I said literally the opposite, get some reading comprehension.

Every SINGLE job could be efficiently automated RIGHT NOW if people wanted to spend the initial dough. The only reason complete automation hasn't come is because people would chimp out.

Pretty much this.

The amount of people I encounter in offices and just think to myself "yeah, I could automate that with a script" never ceases to amaze me.

This. As wend the 2d barrier.

Technology is replacing what we can do, and in the video, when it's describing how leaders view people in a democracy and how educating them and having medical treatment, it says that when there's an imbalance of power (if there's more to be gained if people are replaced and phased out) then chaos could insue. Many people are no longer needed, and thus not keys to power. Bad thing could happen to them then, many unneeded people could be phased out - even violently phased out.

I imagine it'll be done gradually, over time, but eventually there will be an acceleration to the rate of automation, and by then people won't be able to fight the machines very well.

*things

I like to remain positive about it. I wouldn't know what the outcome will be. Maybe we'll all have our own AI supercomputers in our pocket and be able to do cool stuff.

when it says this, it's describing their use and that with this investment into them, they'll make more, but smart people are more rebellious, so they need more rights and usually the right to influence government (votes, discussion, protests). If people aren't needed, why would those in power who don't like dealing with them keep them around and not start quietly phasing them out?

I don't agree with everything the guy you replied to said, but he said that you said
not that

The outcome is invariably the elimination of people. I predict humans as we know them will never leave the solar system.

We could, if we don't kill ourselves first.

*eachother

I mean't to quote the "learning about" but didn't realize I didn't get the full quote

Ah fuck, we could go beyond the solar system if people don't destroy every other person first.

No, I think far before then we'll all have our minds uploaded in some way or another, whether voluntarily or an Asimov AI concludes that the human condition is harmful to humans and injects everyone with nanobots that convert us into the overmind.

Maybe. I always thought new forms of life would be experimented with to guarantee a wider range of intelligent species that could survive different varying terrains and areas, increasing chances of survival of intelligent life.

my bad

I assume we'll invent nanomachines that will convert everything else to nanomachines (i.e. smart matter) that will collectively be able to form utility objects. Maybe in the future we'll all be an amorphous nanomachine slime/swarm. Maybe it'll be kinda like evangelion where we're just primordial ooze but we can form into humans if we will it.

Would be neat. Probably there'll be different compositions varying in different subsets if that's the case, that way they can have specialized abilities to survive in different situations/enviroments.

have a good one, night

I'll put my chips on us having decent AI's that help us do most of our decisions or do them for us. At least, that is conceivable and some things can be done about it(as a common citizen, not as a creator of AI).

A world with super-intelligent AI is just a weird place.

You guys watch ghost in the shell?
Seems so…

People have plummeting respect for the law because law gets exponentially dumber so stupid stuff seems ok by comparison

I have not bee to the movies in a long time.

Was it classic Hollywood or did they do something cool?

Night

I still think that eventually (assuming the ai's top priority is not to harm humans) if the AI is allowed to control most facilities, it will end in everyone being digitized. If you are not allowed by inaction to harm humans, why let them suffer when your have a permanent solution? I also doubt that it would allow people to be separate minds, as having separate human minds is the cause of all wars and conflict.
On another note, Have you read accelerando?

Worthless little faggots

Its an anime where people are AI and can upload themselves and go in chat rooms or like hack into files.

I only watched the first episodes of Lain.

Ok

tl;dr: Fuck this gay earth!

I understand your frustration