How do you stop the sexual feelings towards your step sister Holla Forums...

How do you stop the sexual feelings towards your step sister Holla Forums? I know this will never ever happen and it really hurts.

nothing wrong with that

other pussy

just get it over with and fuck her

Chloroform the bitch and get the job done, carry on until you get over her

you dont. it just happens.

i never had sexual feelings for my sister and then she grew a body and suddenly i started desiring her like any other girls.

these things, you cant control. its like breathing.

you got brainwashed into thinking it's something wrong. your penis can't be wrong, just fill her with your fluid

OP said she thinks he is gross

I don't have a sister and haven't had a problem since!

Post pics of step sisters

The fact that you are saying "it really hurts" says that you a a cuck and she is never, ever going to want to fuck you. You are lucky if she even talks to you

Hold on user. Incest is wrong. You know that.

No it's not its just taboo.

You don't, fuck her.

Your shitty parent/step parent are going to divorce anyway, so you might as well have a relationship with step sis.

is that chimmer?

throw her into the nigger pen.

wow, she's cute!

my stepsister

guys have been fucking their stepsisters for thousands of years, society has yet to fall apart.
Just do it nigga.

Why go on living?

Since you're not related it'll be okay

She's definitely dtf

Rape the bitch and get it out of your system. She's not your biological sister so it's ok.

Why is her hair so fucked up?

kill yourself

Easy. Every time you start thinking about raw-dogging your hot, nubile step-sis, grab a hammer and smash your dick into submission. Problem solved.

Why not? I fucked my stepsisters. It's not that hard.

Just remember to wear a rubber

had sex with sister for many years. got to be her first for everything. used to have a girlfriend at the time, but i always preferred to be with sister because….well… everything was brand new and it was really hot. definitely the best years of my life.

LET IT HAPPEN!

I tried your advice after I read user's comment. I broke the hammer.

i used to break the hammer too back when i would cancel plans with the girlfriend to be with sister instead. hebewincest is bestesest wincest.

Biologically speaking, she's a stranger. Socially speaking, no one would truly give a shit. What's the issue user?

This isn't incest. This isn't anything. She isn't related to him by blood. No wrong can be done to the genetic code. Anyone who has any issue with step-siblings banging or even getting married is a fucking retard who doesn't understand why incest is bad.

My stepsister

My stepsister

MY stepsister

Id fuck

hebewincest? You lucky bastard.
Do you still fuck from time to time just because she misses it?