Post what you consider to be fake science. I'll start:

global warming
vaccines
homeopathy
orgone
psychology
psychiatry

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/apr/01/occupy-democrats/meme-touts-mark-daytons-economic-successes-minneso/
drainbrain.com/pro/waterram.html
xoxide.com/ramwaterblocks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ebola

evolution

sorta
no
yes
yes
yes
yes

adding all of sociology

The bible

holocaust

u mustve been going to fake school…

troll science lulz!

this comic assumes that "creating a better world" doesn't cost anything

moon landing, rocket science (it's impossible to leave earth with rockets.
allopathic medicine

how so?

Global warming is happening right now. That is a fact. How is finding out a causation of some temperature data is fake science?

Vaccines are really helpful to PREVENT diseases. It is not fake at all.

Homeopathy works. Psychology/psychiatry and neuroscience are the fields which studies how homeopathy works through placebo.

Orgone: wtf is that?

OP IS A FAGGOT
Fake science = every study which does not based on this axiom.

no, m8. If its placebo, its placebo. Homeopathy "works" on deluding the pathogen and relying on "water memory". All of this is bogus.

It works against nature rather than with nature, it should be limited to fighting very extreme cases of infections, tumors, etc, it is not meant to be every-day medicine, because it has massive side effects due to its destructive nature and in the long run it kills people. Modern medicine moved away from intervention (which is sort of appropriate for allopathic medicine) to treatment, which is a total scam to make more money and ship more pharmaceuticals. It doesn't work.

They're not even creating a better world, they just make it more anti-human and the costs are massive. See the lightbulb bans. Lightbulbs used to be cheap and recyclable, now they're full of chemicals, cost a fortune to produce and to recycle and in addition to that emit inferior, aggravating light. Epic Fail.

so you're saying diseases shouldn't be treated?

Diseases should be cured, not treated. Treatment of symptoms is pointless if you don't cure the underlying disease.

No its not. It provides a sustainable source of income for big pharma.

of course they should be cured when possible, but if someone has an uncurable disease, surely it's better to at least treat the symptoms to make their life a little better

No, it assumes that leftist policies accomplish any of the things in that bullet list.

Leftists are in control of most cities. Detroit for example, is 100% democrat from the meter maids to the mayor. Do they have any of those bullet points? Do they have sustainability and green jobs? Hell no. Do they have a "livable city?" LOL, not even close.

When people started talking about global warming, the left jumped up and said, ZOMG WERE ALL GOING TO DIE UNLESS WE IMPLEMENT THESE CHANGES which just so happen to correspond to everything the left has been trying to do for decades

The left used the issue of global warming to try and get their policies enacted. They are communists. They hate capitalism. They tried to use global warming as an excuse to get communism. If they'd gotten everything they wanted, we most definitely would not have "a better world." We'd be like Venezuela or worse.

Meanwhile, what has actually helped to fight global warming? Turns out, the answer is: capitalism and free markets. All those wind farms you see? Capitalism. The falling price of solar? Yep, capitalism.

Anyway instead of a troll circle jerk, let's have a real list of what is pseudo-science.
intelligent design and any other thing that attempt to prove there is/are god(s) or prove prayer heals people
Cryptozoology including the undead and other fantasy creatures and crap that belong in science fiction novels.
ESP
Astrology
Homeopathy (99% of it is bullshit)
Gender studies
Rebirthing therapy
Reflexology

the "number" pi

you don't like irrational numbers?

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX

I mean, what's the deal with irrational numbers?

They're not rational, and they're not numbers.

Red shift, and subsequently Evolution and the Big bang theory.

Psychology and Psychiatry do have legitimate basis's but it's been jewed to hell and back, ADHD for example, does not exist and it is literally a diagnosis forced on children who are later drugged up, and deprived of nutrients they would otherwise have growing up, which works in association with the like of flouridated water, and skimming milk.

Vaccines work, but you know, fucking Mercury, and the age it should be applied is not during infancy.

fair enough, although I don't think that and what I said are incompatible

this.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/apr/01/occupy-democrats/meme-touts-mark-daytons-economic-successes-minneso/

do u even know anything bout any of those matters?

politifact takes issue with the adjectives, not the numbers. you'll notice that the meme doesn't contain any of the disputed words.
also, communism didn't drive auto manufacture abroad, ruining detroit. capitalism did that. communism didn't abandon the city to bankruptcy and drug gangs, capitalism did that.
the democrats are in the town hall since 1960, so obviously they should have done better to mitigate the collapse of industry in detroit, but the truth is that the forces of capitalism were too strong for them and greed won the day.

- Forcing employers to pay women as much as men won't make it less likely for employers to hire women
- Spending more on indoctrination increases GDP growth
- Raising taxes on the rich won't cause them to move to another state, thus reducing GDP
- Raising the minimum wage doesn't cause large scale unemployment among teenagers and low-skilled workers

When you're a leftist everything is the fault of capitalism.

compared to mexico or bangladesh. so the capitalists moved out, without so much as a thankyou to the city which made their fortunes. ford and crysler didn't move to another state, they went abroad. america has never been leftist, user. you don't know what the word means if you pretend that communism ruined detroit. the workers there got a very good deal for a very few years before the billionaire owners showed them the middle finger and, of their own volition, exported their exploititive business model to a poorer and more weakly regulated country. now we have trump having to threaten them with zyclon to coerce them into not expatriating r&d too.
that's late capitalism writhing on the stretcher, not commies corrupting the pure american soul.

What a disgusting cartoon. You should be ashamed of yourself. Anyone that lies, then tells you that the truth doesn't matter is a lying con artist. He will promise you everything and deliver nothing. No good will come of him. You sicken me.

You have to think about the things you say.
It was literally cheaper for the "billionaire owners" to move entire factories and lines of production to mexicro and guatemala than to stay another day in union controlled detroit. Something is wrong here and it's not capitalism. Moving a huge part of the american auto industry cost billions upon billions of dollars, I agree that it wasn't the 70 IQ nigger government and the unions alone that destroyed detroit, but it certainly wasn't the fault of capitalism, which merely allocates resources where they are used most efficiently. Leftist city with high taxes & high wages? -> Get the hell out of htere. Now everyone can enjoy cheap cars again without paying a union premium. People who embrace the greater should celebrate this.

well, the greater good is a funny beast. gdp has doubled in the past few decades in the us, while measures of happiness have declined. americans are richer than ever, but more unhappy than since ww2. the efficient allocation of resources correlates to wealth production, but not necessarily to human well-being.
and what for a society if not to promote the well-being of all its members?
riddle me that..

Detroit dindu nuffin! President Trump can keep jobs in America. But even he can't force anyone to stay in Detroit, Africa.

Yes, that's what irrational means.

No, they are numbers. They just aren't "rational" - you can't express them as a ratio of two other numbers. The square root of two is another example. If you make a right triangle where the two short sides are exact one unit long - no matter what unit you choose - then you can cut a length of string to make the hypotenuse of the triangle, but what you'll find is that no matter what number system you choose, and no matter what units you use to measure, you'll never be able to exactly measure the hypotenuse.

So like, if you choose one meter as your unit. You made your triangle. The long piece of string (the hypotenuse) wont be one meter long, or two meters, or 3/2 meters, or 7/5 meters, or anything like that. There are literally no numbers you can choose that would exactly measure that string (in meters). However, there it is. You are holding it in your hand.

It's a real thing. But it cannot be measured in the number system you chose. Same with pi

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people

remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is

a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this

kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with

and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back

what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching

the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of

19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender.

Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change

those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it,

neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would

recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

you sound smart. that's a quality post for a 10 yr old. did mom help with the spelling?

dumbass here. so the hypotenuse can't be measured? if it's there, and i can see it, why can't i measure it?

fake science: Communism

jewish physics

The earf is flat

the idea isn't that it can't be measured, just that you can never get the exact right answer because it's an infinite amount of decimal places

Then you need to be more tolerant, shitlord

AJ pls. don't you have gays to beat up or something?

detroit niggers ain't rocket science. if you want them to ressemble the majority of americans, treat them like the majority of americans. i.e. as your equal.
that fails? give them a lift, why not free education and healthcare? it's not as if every study this side of 1870 hasn't highlighted those criteria as essential to cultural developpment.
oh, no. america can't afford to help the helpless and oppressed. it might cost the owners or ford and microsoft the price of a small car, (or a life transforming sum for a family of american niggers).
money, jesus, the constitution and gunz, in that order. it's not a meme, it's america in the current year.

You are so brainwashed that it's not even funny.

because niggers in detroit are just like niggers like in africa. A bunch of savages, they don't care about civilization.

I hate commies as much as the next guy, but GDP isn't the only thing that matters, and also isn't a perfect indicator of the overall well-being of a population

Water has memory and it is actually helps your brain if you drink it. I just bought 2 bottles of Kintetic Water RAM from drainbrain.com/pro/waterram.html and it is awesome.

I will probably buy these Memory / RAM Water Blocks too. As I heard it works by converting smart electricity from your computer (for example when you browse Wikipedia) and converts it into water memory. Check it out: xoxide.com/ramwaterblocks.html

Picture 1: modified fake quote, out of context.

Picture 2:

I guess you are the one brainwashed by halfchan Holla Forums. (btw im not 6892066)

Prove it, faggot.

Three photos of murder suspects, two of which had scholarships. You are one dumb motherfucker.

All science is fake.

Hollywood always tells me that eugenics was pseudoscience.
Does selective breeding produce smarter and healthier children within a race?

all true science is real. the thing is that it's built on theories and can be updated as discoveries are made.

I will agree that not everything published is true, and not everything follows the method. but the method is true.

Come on, get it together.

Literally the first post of this thread

Capitalism needs some regulation, else it turns into cancer. Centre-right is the best of all the options as far as economic policies go.

You must've spent a lot of money to have lies shoved down your throat. All information is freely available from libraries, books and the Internet. Why would you hand over money to have someone force feed you their opinion?

creationism*

ftfy

how about no

pure capitalism = the philosophy of the cancer cell
anything leftist = jews

SEIG HEIL

Hey man, I don't mean this as an insult I promise. Just a legit question:

Do you have a learning disability?

Are….are you retarded?

Not an argument

Thanks for posting that. We shouldn't get our news from memes. But at least the link you provided does prove that what is happening in minnesota is great. The numbers listed aren't record-setting, but are definitely some of the best in the nation.

Imo, whoever made that meme hurt their cause. His policies are doing great things, so just let them speak for themselves. Trying to spin them as the "absolute best ever" just introduces an unnecessary falsehood.

Pretty much this. Leftist policies didn't convince them to leave. The greed in capitalism did.

Right, just a question.

You deserve polio you fucking tard

you think vaccines are fake science. Your ignorance shows why natural selection still exists in modern society

There is not even courses about vaccins in the medical school here in my country. Moreover, what a lot of people are denouncing is the process of manufacturing, and the corruption about the whole money brought by selling vaccins to an entire population. Moreover, vaccins seems to be useless in western country, since our living condition are good.

I could continue on and on, like saying that in a lot of situation, we don't even understand where the illness comes from. Recently, a study proved that viruses is only a theory, and don't exist. In fact, biologist had never been able to isolate a whole "piece" of viruses (all the genetical material). the AIDS virus have never been isolated.
Most of the time, people have the worste illness because of the sanitation condition.
I'm not even talking about the whole traffic of illegal testing on poor people in africa, hidden in vaccins under NGO.
etc
etc
etc

Science is such incertain. We don't know shit.

greed is part of human nature. it is not caused by any particular system. it has always existed, and always will exist.

Vaccines allowed africa to become a locust swarm in the rest of the world.

This

Like sex is. But there is a difference between a society built to control it, than the libertarist current one who promote trans, sexualisation of children and faggotry.

You can build a system that control greed and profit seeking.

Well that just makes you closed minded

sociology is a science just like a car is a carpet

some faggots too dumb to learn proper science invented sociology and pretended that it was science too.

yes, and it will be worse than a system that makes the greed work for the benefit of society

lots of nasty tendencies can be ascribed to human nature user, like the will to fuck children or defraud the irs, but that doesn't make these tendencies desirable per-se, or we'd langour the jungle mode of a short life and a sharp death, when what we strive to achieve is a long happy life and a sweet death.

They aren't numbers and there is no such thing as "infinity", not even as an idea; the word 'infinity' is just a linguistic construct, not a conceptual one.

As for geometry - the notion of length is just an abstraction. That means that a conceptual change in the subject may very well make you able to use rational numbers to "measure" the aforementioned hypotenuse. Try to imagine and define a fundemental unit of geometry such that ables you to use rational numbers to "measure" the diagonal of a square, as well as its sides.

Pi is more complicated, but we're working on it. I believe that pi is going to fall from grace in 200 years.

economics is to science what snake-charm is to medicine. the so-called laws of the market are to laws what farting is to air-con. capitalism is to common sense what zimbabwe is to a solvent state. and you?

oh dear. it's just a meaningless noise? if that were so no proposition containing the word infinite would have meaning, when in fact, without the word infinite having meaning, we cannot understand the empirical world.

oy vey

nice reddit spacing
>>>Holla Forums

school is free. Especially the 1st stages of it, u special need retard. Also schools certify u, unlike just watching videos on yt

wrong

if water has memory, u r drinking urine, shit, puke, blood, hair, nails, soap, washing powder, dirt and everything else that ever touched water.
Good thing u bought pipe cleaners to drink. Im sure shockwaves r good for your brain
stop trolling

much smart
very knowledge
the only person, who knows shit is u. We went to schools

Bingo. It's a business transaction. Supposedly it's a less than ideal means of ensuring competence, in reality it's an industry. The people that own the major companies are the same people that own the colleges. You have to pay to work - jews wouldn't have it any other way.