Reboot when

Reboot when

Why would you reboot kike trash

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAALT

it could work
just don't drag it on for so long that everything stops making sense

THEY TOOK MY SON!

A sequel would be better. Have a new group of people crash on the island in the current year, and tell an entirely new story with different mysteries.

With Hurley and Walt appearing every so often.

do you even realize what that implies

It would mean new characters and new stories. The question is, who would they be? I'd like there to be at least one character that is a Jewish screenwriter, he could be the comic relief.

so you don't realize

If they wanted to have a unique central character, different than Jack, then they could make the most prominent character a Chinese-American Businessman. You don't see a lot of Asian American characters written well or interesting, they could do it with Lost. Have him go on an arc where throughout the series he starts as the most civilized survivor, but by the end of the series he's become absolutely savage. Would be unique to have the supposed protagonist slowly become an anti-hero and then a true villain by the final season.

Please stop, Lost was always shit and a botched execution of a decent premise.

if you're living in trumpcuckistan, it's currently the year of the retard. actually, the next four years (or until he's shot).

Lost is genuinely the best non-anthology television show of all time.

Back to >>>/mexico/

Reddit is literally the best website of all time.

If by best you mean "overrated jew trash that got lost in its own ideas" (no pun intended but I'll still take a rimshot) then yes.

Nha, by best I mean that the quality of the show by measuring the writing, the visuals, the acting, the production values, and the pacing, it's the best.

All is shit. But check reddit, the best website in the world though.

I'm white and was born in the US. If I get deported then I'd be 100% right about Trump being a kike.

Fortunately, Breaking Bad does all of those, but better.

Shit, even the blacked Sleepy Hollow show is better than Lost.

Are you pale or olive, and do you have a last name that ends in a vowel?

Something only a shitskin would say as it is granted for hwite people.
Time to go back over the wall :^)

You're a filthy little degenerate. Joaquin Phoenix is more Aryan than you.

It's okay Fernando, they have clean water day once a year in Meshitco I hear.

White smoke is the new villain.

That would be Jack, since he became the new smoke monster.

But the previous one wasn't a nigger, so no. This has to be a subliminal point.

Would be super pozzed and turn the "black vs white" literally.

The entire cast is black, white people are the "others".