Can anyone think of a way to get a girl out of school for a week?

Can anyone think of a way to get a girl out of school for a week?

The short version is I know this girl, much younger than me… don't ask, and for some reason she has panic attacks every weekend about having to go to school on monday. She keeps trying to run away from home, she's contacted creepers off Omegle to come take her away in exchange for sex (they never actually go through with it, she's quite young and they usually just take pictures/cam and never show.)

I want to try to work with her on a coping strategy and really understand what's upsetting her so much about it, she just says she hates it. "I hate everyone there. I hate the work. I don't belong there. I'd rather be dead. I should be someone's fuckslave, I don't want to have to think."

So any ideas? Some way she could fake an illness convincingly enough to get out of class for five days? I'm seriously considering calling in a bomb threat to her school on monday or something just to get her to settle the fuck down.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6889132.html#q6890709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys?

Stop trying to fuck children.

I'm not, though…

I can buy that you're not trying to fuck her, but any girl that wants to be a fuckslave doesn't deserve the help of someone who's caring enough to not take advantage. Let her become a meth whore or kill herself or something, and find a woman with some integrity to help.

just have her tell the teacher she was possibly exposed to hepatitis and needs to see the doctor to get tested.

…Okay so, maybe I am trying to fuck her.

8ch.net/b/res/6889132.html#q6890709

wait, I'm confused. is this comic saying that the jews are causing Heil Hitler to hold back securing a future for white children?

Yes, that's it.

No.

A way for her to be less stressed about attending classes.

And there is your problem, OP.
Are you a credentialed and licensed therapist? No? Then it is illegal for you to practice therapy, and you will very likely do much more harm than good. YOU can not help her. A professional can, and if what you say about her is true a professional SHOULD.

What YOU should do is either contact social services and report her as an individual who is at risk of self-harm, or remove yourself from her life entirely. Both would probably be even better.

She doesn't need to settle down, OP, she needs professional help. You could probably do with some yourself now that I think about it.

Don't we all, user, don't we all….

I've been speaking to her for two weeks. Last weekend was like this, but not so bad. When all of her rides fell through she smashed her laptop and just started talking towards my direction for four hours until I was able to talk her home. I thought she was just bullshitting to try to get me to come get her, but her laptop is genuinely destroyed, and her parents have her somewhat under lock and key now.

Really getting sick of this bullshit, though.

Call child service's if you actually give a shit. Clearly the girl needs help your dick won't provide

lol high school bullshit

Go back to reddit children

It's about 8/pol/ doxing TRS members. Apparently, to the "alt-right", 8/pol/ is classified as "actual neo-nazis" and is totally worse than them.

do u know her name?

Is TRS still a thing?

Does this girl have any sort of abuse issues, or is she just mental? Also, how old is she?

Agreed, that place is shit now. All they do is worship the president and spout the same 3 memes. honestly /hwndu/ is full of 4chan imports and it's a better Holla Forums alternative than 8/pol/ tbqh

you hooked your mom up with the_D and now that you discover he's a jew, suddenly there are jews and ok jews and ofc we're not nazis and never were.

Yes.

All she'll say is she hates school and everyone there. She's completely irrational. I can't even fucking talk to her.

She keeps talking about strangers who will drive her down in exchange for sex, and I've told her repeatedly I will not accept her under those circumstances, and she just keeps saying she's either getting a ride down that way or killing herself. She's not going to kill herself though, else she'd be keeping it to herself.

I don't know how to fucking reason with her anymore.

does her name start with "A"?

Have you asked her why she hates school and everyone in it? She's either borderline personality or she's extremely cynical.

As far as her driving down, you can't find the time to visit her instead?

…Yes. Her middle name starts with J.

I definitely think she has some personality disorder. She got like this last weekend, though not this bad. Then she calmed down through the week, and now she's back to being totally nuts. I have tried to stall her every way I can think of.

I.. don't have a car right now. Truth be told, I don't even have a license at the moment. I'm trying to delay her so I can go get the test done at the DMV so I can rent a car to go get her. And I only have like 90 bucks total in my checking account at the moment. If I could stall her somehow until I had all that done I could just go get her and she'd at least be in the care of someone who's not going to kill or rape her, but it's still a fucked up situation. If she does have borderline, she'd be here three months tops before she'd plead to be taken home.

Same shit, manipulated by pretty, crazy girls over and over. And yes, I'm aware I'm a total creep in this situation, but for the record I'm flailing around trying to prevent her from getting involved with a worse creep.

Dude, I recommend that you give her to some therapist to talk this shit. Heck, I know I was quite angsty back in my teens but, what kind of shit makes you call strangers to pick you up?
Do you know if she has some sort of problems with her parents?

How bad was this manipulation?

Know that I think about it. How exactly do you know this girl? what is your relationship?

how long since uve known her?
Is she a brunette?

I know that feel bro.

Which reminds me, I had a pretty cool underage gf, but she recently broke up with me over her age. Man it still hurts.

We met online, that's all. I was one of the guys she asked to come get her. I tried to get her thinking more long-term. I've discussed the consequences of her short-sighted plans and tried to get her to think in terms of delayed gratification, even tried explaining the freaking marshmallow test to her, but all she says is "now now now now now now".

She wouldn't get away with half this shit if she was ugly.

Fuck. Did she tell you what sort of problems did she had with the other girls?

Like two freaking weeks. I've got other girls I talk to, but they're more placid, reasonable and normal.

She probably does have borderline. I've dated several borderlines, and the pain I'm getting in my chest right now is the same I'd always get when one of them was bending me to her fucking will and I was falling for the same shit yet again. I keep thinking "I won't fall for it again" but there's always some new angle and I'm right back to nodding my fucking head and frantically promising to fix everything.

Just she hates school, she hates other kids, she hates her parents. I asked for more detail repeatedly, she can't or won't.

is she from the east coast?
Does she know any foreign language?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential… very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it's breathtaking - I highly suggest you try it.

never promise that you will fix something that you know nothing or can't dealt with.
you can't help someone who doesn't seek help. She is trying to run away.
I would also recommend you to NOT get that attached/involved with her. Like the internet you should take everything with a grain of salt

Are you her parent? If not, it's not your job.

If yes, fucking discipline your child. This sort of behavior warrents actual fucking beating, none of that spanking bullshit. Riddle her whore body with enough bruises to learn a fucking lesson.

So after several arguments because every guy he said offered her a ride wold specifically ask for sex and I told her I wouldn't accept her if she did that she claims to have found another guy who is supposedly driving towards her right now and supposedly will then drive her 11 hours to me.

I'm really hoping this guy flakes and doesn't actually show up like every other guy she's contacted, because there's no way this is some kind Samaritan offering to drive a total of at least 30 hours for a hundred bucks.

If she tells me he shows up I'm going to have to get her to tell me what kind of car they're driving immediately, and I'll call the the county police and inform them what car she's in. Having any part in turning some nutjob teen into a whore is something I do not want on my conscience. I mean, that's BEST case scenario.

Buy her a greyhound ticket to get to you

You type like a child molester.

Give her a concussion, and break both of her wrists.

If any of that is true and you love her, get her professional help. Don't ask her permission - just do it. It can ruin your relationship, but which is more important; her life, or your selfish feelings?

Hand holding, head pats, consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the purpose of reproduction.

I've offered, but I don't know if they ID you to get your ticket, in which case she'd very likely be caught on the way. On top of that, the only station is a town away, so when I bring it up she says "I can't make it over there." She's kind of being a selfish cunt about this. I have suggested dozens of alternatives, all she says is "NO NO NO NO! I WILL NOT WAIT!" I think the idea of fucking some random stranger to get here excites her since it's the only option she will actively pursue.

The alt-lite are the ones conceding on values and principles which are meant to secure the existence of the white race in order to appear more moderate. They're the faggots trying to hold us down.

Fuck off goon
You can't even greentext right.

How far will op go to get his dick wet?
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z

Or maybe just make her your fuck slave?

Is her name Kerri? Is she from Ireland? This sounds VERY much like a girl i know.

Is her name Kerri? Is she from Ireland? This sounds VERY much like someone I know.

(Reposted with pic to get your attention)

I forget the pic because the strength of my retardation reaches unfortunate levels.

I'm pretty sure you can get on a greyhound, no strings attached, pretty much anywhere
Anyways, it sounds like she doesn't actually want to go to you, and that she's just talking about this "fucking a stranger" idea because it sounds hot to her, not because she'd actually do it

This entire situation is uncannily like one with a girl I've known for awhile. Everything about it. Even the way she talks. Please give me the first name of this girl, because me and the girl I know are arguing about rn. I sent her this pic, asking if it was her, and she genuinely does not know because this exact same shit happens all the time. And me and this girl are p close, so please tell me the first name of this girl. Pic not related.

Tl;dr I need the first name of this girl and what country shes in, because i think i may know this girl.

phone in a bomb threat and say it's in one of the lockers. If it's a big enough school, it'll take the pigs a week to search all of the lockers

Where the fuck are the laws for this by state for every state and the federal laws? I want to see it kike.

Did you find her here on ye ol' Bengalian basket moon weaving imagery forum?

oh boy i hope you like getting her mom's boyfriend's venereal disease OP.

Fuck off kike.

lel has this dumb fat autist figured out that she doesn't and will not fuck him?

the guy picking her up is a lie. she will block you. you type like a r/gonewild neckbeard. "sweetheart…"
AHHHHAAAHAHAHA
A LITERAL CUCK.