GENERAL EU REFERENDUM THREAD

so the referendum on the UK's membership in the EU is coming. are there any britbongs willing to give some clarifications? what do you think will be the consequences of leaving/staying in the EU? dont you think staying in the EU will benefit global capitalism? but leaving will cause a surge in nationalism?

sargon on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7WiqTpQReY8

is he correct? strange how he didnt bash corbyn in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

yanisvaroufakis.eu/2016/02/28/is-greece-not-another-compelling-reason-to-vote-for-brexit-on-23rd-june/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if britain leaves the eu the rest of europe will follow suit, then the nationalist populists win.

hopefully we will get out of that unholy beast

yanisvaroufakis.eu/2016/02/28/is-greece-not-another-compelling-reason-to-vote-for-brexit-on-23rd-june/

im getting mixed messages here.

and id rather have the nationalists win than the capitalists

That's a false dichotomy.

lol no.

how is it? the capitalists will try their best to force this international shit down people's throats and fuck over workers within a country.
this is legit nazis vs porkies. we have no actual power or influence. comrade corbyn has to side with the porks because he couldnt lose votes now.

Okay.
You realise no one is falling for your posts, yes?

why

Oh come on not this shit again

there is no large group of "nazis" in the UK

explain how the nationalists are porkies, and even if so, how do we have a chance against either of them?

because at least the nazi porkies will keep corporate outsourcing under control.
i meant "nazi" to be a code word for anything nationalistic/protectionist in the slightest, i doesnt mean britain furst or any of that fascist bullshit

some of the autistic of the lefties think that anything that isn't MORE leftist than they are, are just evil nazi capitalists

Most(if not all) nationalists are capitalist. Unless by "capitalists" you mean "globalism-promoting capitalists"

Britain first isn't even fascist, just nationalist

Most(if not all) people in the 21st century are capitalists

the national capitalists are fucking jokes.
nationalists hate the consumerist "muh degenerate" culture.

national capitalism is taking america by storm atm

He used the term, not me. And we aren't talking solely about the UK. Try to keep up!

What sort of argument is this?

They are still capitalist.

mautist or american: the game.

they shill pretty hard for christianity.

I know the EU at present sucks but I like the idea of it and I don't want to give a leg up to petit-fascist cunts. I don't know what to vote for.

We all own businesses and employ workers? News to me…

The "we can change it from inside" meme is a lie, the whole system is corrupt and rotten and run by very evil people who don't want anything to change, so dismembering it bit by bit would kill it off.

Me too but you have to understand that this is not for the sake of being a cozy European buddy club but to grab as much money and land as the people in charge can. It didn't even prevent war so the peace argument doesn't fly.

Every so seldom an issue comes along so disgusting and nauseating that it leads to biggest rivals aligning to defeat it and frankly I think it's a beautiful thing.

bump