Get a prostitute or try to fuck some random girl?

Get a prostitute or try to fuck some random girl?

Sometimes I see user ask if he should get a hooker, and some other user says, "dude! It's not hard to find sex"
But is it really that easy?
I feel like even the loosest sluts would require more of an investment. Where would I even find a girl that wants casual sex?

When you have your own kids, then it's a whole lot easier

Get a dog, problem solved :)

Fuck a fat friend you know, she will appreciate it and they feel a lot better in bed than you would think.

It's as easy as you are naturally sociable.
So… probly not that easy for you.
Tbh, it really just comes down to this:

No matter who you are, you're not going to have a 100% guarantee that any given girl will want to fuck you. Understand that even Chads get rejected every now and again and they only actually end up fucking a small fraction of the girls they try to hit on. Your fraction will probly be much smaller than theirs so you should be talking to more girls than he does.

Get a hooker. Hitting on grills is not worth the hassle.

But

What do

Grow some balls.

I've never had sex with a girl sober. I'm convinced it's not possible.

Go to church and find some sexually repressed virgin to go on a hiking trip with.

Alcohol is degenerate as fuck.

hookers are terrible for virginity. you will end up as a serial killer, hookers hate sex and hate men.

This, it's better to become a wizard. Abstinence is the path of true scholars.

Here's your 5 step plan to get unlimited pussy:

1: Get a job that pays well (you can work up to this, but always remember that $100,000+/year is your goal)

2: Work out and eat well >>>/fit/ has everything you need to know.

3: Whenever you're talking to a girl that seems acceptable, work the fact that you're looking to start a family but haven't found the right girl into the conversation

4: Start dating a girl who is okay with mothering your children. The sex train might or might not start here. Either way, move on to step 5

5: Marry the girl from step 2-3 and fuck her bareback all you want

Lol nice try faggot

Here's a better 5 step plan.

1: Get a job that pays well (you can work up to this, but always remember that $100,000+/year is your goal)
2: Work out and eat well >>>/fit/ has everything you need to know.
3: Swim in pussy since money and physical looks are all that matter to them.
4: Chuck them after fucking, avoid alimony and getting JUSTed, and live the rest of your life in your wealth and healthiness with freedom that isn't taken from you by a succubus.

both
order the prostitute and tell her to act as if she was a gf, might cost you extra might not
get random girl and tell her to please your girlfriend, if it all goes well youll get to video it too

what, the auitsm kicks in?

get a prostitute

Go to the park and approach a parent and offer them money for see with their kids, make sure to inspect the child first so your not getting used goods