I just got a text from an ex-gf...

I just got a text from an ex-gf. I haven't seen her in over a year and neither of us have attempted to contact the other in that time. I now live halfway across the state from her (or at least from where she lived when we broke up). Then out of the blue she texted me tonight asking how I'm doing.

Wat do Holla Forums? Pic unrelated.

OP is a fag

Don't text back. No use living in the past user. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life.

tried to get a better deal, didn't work out, now come back to her plan B
don't let yourself get used OP

I'm not thinking of texting back because I'm interested in her. I've moved on to another relationship. I'm just thinking of texting back to fuck with her on the off chance that the reason she's texting me is because she's been dumped and wants a backup guy. But I don't know why she's texting, so I don't know if that'll work.

The truth shall set you free. Why fuck with her if she's been dumped? That feel sucks. Be a righteous man user.

You're only fooling yourself, you'll be eating her pussy by Tuesday.

ignore

Because it's fun.

No, that relationship was hellish enough. I have other people to fuck, and she's not worth the drama.
Also,
Why the fuck would I ever want to do that?

You sound like a 12 year old fat kid who likes to pick on the skinny kids with glasses. Grow the fuck up.

Send a text back to her: "Make sure you get tested"

text back to her and get into a conversation about the times you spent together, but make sure you give her stories of things that you two never did, then when she brings it up you ask "wait, whats your last name?"

Plot twist – she's a Hill shill and is currently having a fit over the fact that I voted Trump.

Does anyone have a bunch of smug Trump memes I could send her? My smug Trump folder is currently lacking.

Sounds toxic. She's your ex for a reason. Don't reply. Let it be.

But trolling her is fun.

When did Holla Forums become so anti-lulz? Everyone's being so sensible.

t. pussy niggerfaggot

>>>/tumblr/

fucking dysnomia did this

Do whatever you like man. i really don't care. It just sounds to me you could use your attention elsewhere, to troll for worthy societal causes instead of some personal grudge you have.

Hand holding, head pats, consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the purpose of reproduction.

My ex tried to do this a few weeks after she left me. I had already moved on, it was obvious she didn't.

She was mad at me for only giving one or two word responses so I told her "I no longer have any obligation to talk to you. If you don't have anything of value to say to me then goodnight."

That was months ago, I still have not heard from her