Riddle me this, Holla Forums

Ok, so you find yourself in the position where you must make a choice:
On one hand, you see the most disgusting human being you have ever laid eyes upon. It's ugly in every way you would deem ugly, it's of the opposite gender to what you'd prefer, it smells horrid, has the worst voice you have ever heard, and is, in every single imaginable way, someone you would not want to fuck. However, if you spend 24 hours as its obedient sex slave and enact all of the sexual acts you dislike (though you will receive no diseases or lifelong repercussions), you get payed… $1.00

On the other hand, there is the most attractive person ever to you. They smell amazing, they got the best voice, they are of your preferred gender, and just match everything you would want in a sexual partner. You get this person as you loyal sex slave to joyfully (or not so joyfully if you're into that) enact every sexual fetish of yours for 24 hours. You don't even need to tell them what you want, they just know. In return, you pay… $1.00

Obviously, the second option is superior. But tell me, Holla Forums, if you increased both the potential gain or loss in either case (ie, you could get payed $1,000.00 or pay $1,000.00) at what point would you prefer the first option?
If you don't have enough money to pay for option 2 at any point, you may take out a loan which you may NOT default out of. No interest is accrued but they may seize any of your possessions at any point in your life until it is payed off.

There is not enough money in this world to made me the next destruction daisy.

this totally isn't some dark evil corporation attempting to gauge how much bullshit the most critical thinking and least easy to scam group in the world would be willing to take in order to fuck over Holla Forums or other normies

I would take the option where I get to be with the person I like but they would have to pay me in apples unless I said otherwsie

I was just joking by the way, I would never pay or accept payment for sex. that's illegal, and now we know what this thread is indirectly trying to get people to incriminate themselves with by admitting to hypothetical prostitution.

I disavow all past present and future posts. they are all lies or jokes or ironic sarcastic attempts at comedy and parody.

so you're saying you'd rather be $1 billion in debt for the rest of your life and have everything you ever come to own be seized than have a 1 night scat party with jabba the hut and be a billionaire afterwards?

Being with the person you like means YOU pay. though i guess you could take out the loan and own nothing but apples, thus meaning you pay them in apples.

Fuck off

Interesting

Is that a crime anywhere?

At what point do the sexual acts I dislike become torture?

Not sure if troll or 50 shades of gay fan, that debt is nothing compared to wait a few seconds before you die after being tortured all day.

The only limit is that you receive no disease in the process and you don't have any lasting effects (no noticeable scars, broken bones, castration etc.).

see
you will not die in the process.

Kek certainly approves of this thread

3 million

Ok, so at $2 million, you would still likely be in debt for the rest of your life (unless you're a richfag) if you chose the second option. your belongings would be seized and your life basically ruined. Is trading that day of agony for a day of bliss worth the rest of your life? Especially if you would get $2 million had you just chose to bite the pillow?

So it's progressive? I get option 1 everyday until I hit the 3 million? By then I would've fucked myself to death….

at first this seemed like an interesting dilemma, but then it struck me:
what do you even want me to say?
there's barely any referential point
what would an interesting amount of money be?
shitt bread tbh

so the point is, that no matter how low I go, I should probably always go a little lower?

The money is on both ends. You either pay $x for great day or get payed $x for horrible day.

No. It's one day no matter what. and there are no long term repercussions from choosing option 1 other than the money you get.

I'm certainly going to try to convince you to go lower. my price would probly be around $10,000 tbh. Debt is among my greatest fears.

I wont go to deep4jew crap, but just fancy chink stuff, you cant bathe in the same river two times, what is "lasting efect"? To me this is just another homosexual thread made by redditors mad about trump winning.

so you wouldn't do it for 9,999$ then?

Then 3 million to fuck swamp-thing. That's what it would take.

The only thing I'm really getting is how fuggen abstract the concept of currency is.

I'll take back that the thread is shit.

The moment shrek's time with you is up, all you have to know it happened is the memory.

I'm not gonna bother with the nickel and dimey shit. $9,999 is basically $10,000 to me.

So you WOULD be willing to go $2 million in debt for choosing the second one then?

Anything is a crime if the government decides it is. Welcome to the freest country in the world.

There's an easy solution to this.

That's not allowed. They can not pay off your debt.

so this hypothetical person just vanishes after the 24 hours?

I choose not to fuck either.

Alternatively if this is a thought experiment where anything goes beyond A B or neither, I choose to kill the ugly bitch and steal her money and then pay the other one and then kill her and take back my money. It's a win win.

Pretty much, yeah. They no longer have any impact on your life.

neither is not an option. you pick A or B.

Oh so it's just A or B?
Then fuck you neither, I would just reject them both and if a gun was held up to my head I'd call them out and kill them.

Where's all of this edge coming from?
So you are saying you would not be willing to pay $1.00 for the greatest sexual experience of your life?

Op said $1000-1 million.
If it's a dollar why not. If not then I ain't payin jack shit.

I am OP. the first thing I said was $1.00, but at what point would you not want to pay?

$100.

I ain't gay but $20 is $20

Good, now would you be willing to get payed $100 to fuck the hambeast?

No.

well I guess you gotta keep climbing that ladder. Would you pay $200 for your night of satisfaction?

No.

ok, so you would fuck the fatty to earn that $200

No.

too bad, you gotta choose one.

See

just say no and pay a fucking cent

Wrong. If you choose neither you get sent to another dimension where you are eternally trapped in an orgy of millions of clones of the ugliest person imaginable that are all stronger, better at fighting, smarter, and better armed than you.

So this entire thing was just Half Life?

Kind of, but with a lot more dicks involved.