Rotten Kikematoes BTFO

Rotten Kikematoes BTFO

He's right about the number thing, people who care about statistics for subjective things like movies or books are absolutely autistic. Armond White is probably the only good critic left.

RT is the matchmojo of movies

I genuinely have no idea what that means.

of course (((you))) don't

Bullshit. The internet has made being a critic easier than ever before. The "problem" is two fold. First, Hollywood movies are shit and not worth watching. Second, it probably a class thing now. Since the internet has made it so easy to become a critic, everyone is a critic(Blacked Letter Media). The critics that ((( Ratner ))) is talking about worked at newspapers(remember those?) and therefore a ((( vetting ))) process took place to ensure right think. ((( Ratner ))) is just another elitist who dislikes hearing anything negative especially from those he perceives as below him. I hope a nigger slits his throat with a broken DVD of X-Men 3 while trying to steal his rolex.

This has potential

Channel on youtube that churns out top 10 videos of anything.

Seriously kill yourself.

kill (((yourself)))

You know shit is bad if brett fagner is calling you out on it.

I like Rotten Tomatoes. Whenever I meet someone who says they're into movies and bring it up I know to instantly disregard everything they say

That's true about everything current.

It's been a thing since the beginning of times.

Subjectivity doesn't exist, you marxist kike. Everything is objective.

But its still funny. I can visualize how shit that map must be if its anything like grown ups 2.

kek, sure thing, buddy

lmao

>>>Holla Forums

Nah.

Bigger problem is that Rotten Tomatoes only takes into account certain reviewers. Many of us are familiar with this fact, but newspapers and most magazines have people working for them who are all generally connected by friends and friends of friends who all suck up to each other to help with staying in their industry.

So most of the movie reviewers are familiar with each other and likely hold the same general opinions on movies, possibly chatting about the movies with each other when attending screenings together.

The people wanting to be critical of Rotten Tomatoes are the mistake of not criticizing the most cancerous part of it, that being the selection process for who gets chosen as one of their reviewers. By only criticizing the numbers system they're avoiding people thinking about how the site came up with that number.

What's your favorite color? What's your favorite food?

No, the problem is the system. Rating movies with percentages and numbers is absolutely autistic.

Favorites are more of an objective thing though.
You would have made a better example by asking what is the best x.

Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same Marxist dogma?

You didn't answer the question. Let me rephrase it. What is the objectively best color?

White

this

White isn't A color. It is all colors. Try again.

Not a colour, that's a shade.

ayy

Drumpf is the watchmojo of cumskins

They go together, just look at cisbusters.

you meant drumpfposting

All colors are shades of red, green, and blue you liberal arts moron.

geg, btfo

Y-you too…

^

not a color

Its the color of purity and of the best race on earth. Objectively the best color. Checkpoint, atheists.

And to think in the beginning, Watchmojo used to have interviews, language tutorials, and how to's before they started the ranking clickbait shit

this is how you lose and argument

with style.

That's only with light. With paint all colors make black.

BvS and Suicide Squad were better than anything Marvel has put out.

Big, if true. it's true

that's not saying anything